Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:37 am

Post by Twito »

Panzerjager wrote:damn, you got me. I'm MC Hammah, unkillable town roleblocker, I can come to your house and impresse you with my moves. You become so stunned that you immediately forget what you are doing and go do a line of Cocaine.
So you are claiming:
The worf piece may detain someone, who will be unable to act that night, and no one will be able to act on this person.
Show
[color=blue]We are all innocent townies and the mod is an evil bastard laughing at us lynching eachother![/color]
I'm at M├â┬®xico as an exhange student and abit inactive.

thesheamuffin: I'm off to masterbate
Uber Timmy: CAN YOU PLAY ONE HANDED
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:41 am

Post by Jack »

Twito wrote:
Panzerjager wrote:damn, you got me. I'm MC Hammah, unkillable town roleblocker, I can come to your house and impresse you with my moves. You become so stunned that you immediately forget what you are doing and go do a line of Cocaine.
So you are claiming:
The worf piece may detain someone, who will be unable to act that night, and no one will be able to act on this person.
Joke?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:42 am

Post by PJ. »

OMG! Twito you got me, lol.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:50 am

Post by Twito »

Jack wrote:
Twito wrote:
So you are claiming:
Joke?
If you are town don't joke like that or the real piece might counterclaim.
Show
[color=blue]We are all innocent townies and the mod is an evil bastard laughing at us lynching eachother![/color]

Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:22 am

Post by Jack »

Twito wrote:
Jack wrote:
Twito wrote:
So you are claiming:
Joke?
I've seen you do the same.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:29 am

Post by PJ. »

What if I am the real town piece? And If I wasn't, Worf would have to be retarded to claim.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:10 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

M4yhem wrote:If you didn't claim in a game with me in it, I would push to lynch you, Yos (and I mean even more than usual). You can't let people get away with not claiming; that's makes it far too easy for the scum to hide. I always claim townie when I'm townies; at that stage, what else are you supposed to do?
It dosn't make any sense to lynch someone just because they refuse to claim if you wouldn't have lynched them if they claimed vanillia townie.

Look, let me put it this way:

Option 1: Vanillia townies claim "vanillia townie"
A. Vanillia townies claim vanillia townie
B. Scum claim vanillia townie
Result: Town gets no information from either one, as there's absolutly no way for the town to tell the difference between A and B based on the claim; scum gets information from vanillia townies claiming vanillia townie which makes it easier for them to find townie power roles at night.

Option 2:Vanillia townies don't clam
A. Vanillia townie dosn't claim
B. Scum dosn't claim.
Result: Town gets no information from either one. Scum gets no information from either one.

Conclusion: Option 1 is tactically better for the town then option 2; the town gets no useful information either way, but option 1 helps the scum and option 2 does not.

So vanillia townies, and perhaps some town power roles in some situations, should refuse to claim, and so therefore pushing to lynch someone just because they refuse to claim is not a logical pro-town move. And no, I don't agree that allowing people to refuse to claim makes it easier for the scum to hide, as there's no practical difference between a scum not claiming and a scum claiming vanillia townie.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:29 am

Post by PJ. »

Cool Yos. Either no one in this game is getting my role through anything other then death, be it scum,town piece, or vanillatown.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:11 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Wow, I missed a whole page there with that post.

Guys, stop talking about roles like that, ok? You're giving away information that we really don't want to give away with stuff like that.
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:48 pm

Post by Twito »

Jack wrote:
Twito wrote:
Jack wrote:
Twito wrote:
So you are claiming:
Joke?
I've seen you do the same.
Who is gonna counterclaim flying pumpkin that shoots lasers of it's ass? Or day vigilante when day vig could as easy just kill me? C'moon don't be ridicilous.

I refuse to claim in this game in any situation.
Show

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:53 pm

Post by Twito »

Honestly no claiming is completely stupid imo. If vanillas nor scum is claiming why should powerroles claim when they can get away without claiming? So why would anyone claim? We are just gonna have to lynch anyone we suspect. Atm I suspect Panzer and I don't like his behavior about claiming so I'm just gonna stick to his lynch until one of these two things changes. So either he stops being scummy or claims. He has yet to come up with any good defence to his past behavior and future behavior won't make past dissapear so I want a re explanation of everything he has done in the past.

If I think someone is likely to be town power role from his posts and he refuses to claim should I lynch him?

Great.

And seriously why is Panzer trying to act like me?
Show

PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:58 pm

Post by PJ. »

I'm not.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:59 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Twito, if you're a power role, and it looks like you're going to get lynched, then it's better for the town if you claim then if you get lynched; it's always best to make the scum kill the good guys at night rather then to waste the lynch on them during the day. OTOH, if you're a power role and you think you can talk your way out of lynch without claiming, delaying a claim is an option. It all depends on the situation. There will be times when the right move for a pro-town power role is to claim.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:30 am

Post by M4yhem »

Yos- you have a point. Maybe I'll try not claiming. It just feels wrong, as town, to refuse information to the town.

So what about Al4xz? I get the feeling he is trying to confuse the town with almost evey post, but is it malicious or is it just high spirits?
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:38 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Other than what Yos said about claiming, which I've read, understood, and agree with, I don't understand anything else. I think there's something scummy about joking about claims, especially since I've seen it leading to the real power role outing himself.

fos: panzer
Blank.
livingod
livingod
Goon
livingod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:31 am

Post by livingod »

Come on people! Al4xz has basically set up shop in WIFOM town. And guess who's gone into hiding since they've been lynch-1?
Fircoal
Fircoal
Goon
Fircoal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:35 am

Post by Fircoal »

I don't think Al4xz is scum, there isn't enough proof to vote him, on the otherhand there is Panzerscum.
Fircoal strikes me more like an awful fake claim that gets you lynched in under 25 posts. - Kelly Chen
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:06 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

To be fair, Alex seems to always be confusing, I don't think that's necessarally a scumtell coming from him.

That being said, I still think Alex's vote/unvote/but he's still suspicious thing about Panzer looks scummy, and he still hasn't really explained his behavior on the subject to my liking. I also don't like the way he's reminding us he might be scum, it just dosn't feel right to me the way he's WIFOMing us with that.
Cheesefan
Cheesefan
Goon
Cheesefan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:18 am

Post by Cheesefan »

Not seeing enough of a case on alex for a lynch.

Not liking Panzer and livingod's obvious eagerness to lynch. Though i can understand panzer since its basicly him or alex right now
"Of course, just because we've heard a spine-chilling, blood-curdling scream of the sort to make your very marrow freeze in your bones doesn't automatically mean there's anything wrong."
al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:35 pm

Post by al4xz »

Sorry about not posting. Missed 2 days of posts, me thinks. Anyway, I'm just confusing 'cause it's always fun to watch people blunder around confused. I know, that's scummy, but it was funny watching you people...That's gonna make you kill me whether you think I'm scum or not 'cause I won't be much help to Town, eh? Well, least I get to post. Could someone explain most of the stuff like FOS (which I already understand) and WIFOM? Livingod, your getting suspicious...Are you killing me just because everyone else is? Hmmm...
Vote: Livingod

Now then, on the issue of me unvoting from Panzer; I did so because he didn't act like scumtell anymore, and actually started helping the town...Even if it was against me. So...Am I dead now?
Akbar
Akbar
Goon
Akbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:07 pm

Post by Akbar »

al4xz wrote:Anyway, I'm just confusing 'cause it's always fun to watch people blunder around confused. I know, that's scummy, but it was funny watching you people...

I'm sold.

Unvote:Vote al4xz
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:28 pm

Post by Twito »

al4xz wrote:Could someone explain most of the stuff like FOS (which I already understand) and WIFOM?
You want to read this:
http://www.mafiascum.net/cgi-bin/wiki.p ... reviations
Show

al4xz
al4xz
Goon
al4xz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:58 pm

Post by al4xz »

Akbar wrote:
al4xz wrote:Anyway, I'm just confusing 'cause it's always fun to watch people blunder around confused. I know, that's scummy, but it was funny watching you people...

I'm sold.

Unvote:Vote al4xz
Your sold, I'm probably dead.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:00 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

I know it's night, but for the record, I think fooling around and 'having fun' at the expense of a victory is completely scummy behaviour.
Blank.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”