Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:48 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 499, PeaceBringer wrote:you rip someone for a lack of scum and town reads, pretty much all you done is fish... pot meet kettle
Hey, hey, I gave a list of comprehensive reads about EVERYONE. I told you all what I was feeling. --> http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p5243255

Has Shadoweh done the same? No.

Therefore, fishing is NOT all I have done.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:50 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 500, Bert wrote:
In post 499, PeaceBringer wrote:you rip someone for a lack of scum and town reads, pretty much all you done is fish... pot meet kettle
Hey, hey, I gave a list of comprehensive reads about EVERYONE. I told you all what I was feeling. --> http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p5243255

Has Shadoweh done the same? No.

Therefore, fishing is NOT all I have done.
never mind, <----see title... I forgot that post...
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:04 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I pretty much never get nightkilled early, not that you'd know that. I judge my deathiness to be less then 10%. Regardless I'm not holding back what I think. And since you're too lazy to look at who I've been treating as town, Tammy Nacho Empire Marangel Generic PB is a pretty damn good roll call. You rest squarely in the center of Not Town Mountain.

Wow 'what about Tammy and Empire it is not like you asked them to read your case and see if they will change their mind or anything, like that question you asked Tammy literally this page that I tried to make you sound scummy about. I'm so darn puppily irresistable!'
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:12 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 502, Shadoweh wrote:And since you're too lazy to look at who I've been treating as town, Tammy Nacho Empire Marangel Generic PB is a pretty damn good roll call.
Thank you.
In post 502, Shadoweh wrote:You rest squarely in the center of Not Town Mountain.
This is not acceptable at all. No one else as scumreads, just a ton of townreads and nothing else. OK, if you think I'm scum, who am I scum with? Names please.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:18 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Sorry, I'm not a wizard. I take it one step at a time instead of conjuring the entire team out of thin air. There are enough people ignoring you that it could be anyone. And frankly I'm not trying to please you. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. If you're going to ask a question feel free to answer it first. My blood pressure and the state of the last few pages suggests I should stop talking to you until there's someone else around to harrass into voting you.
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:24 pm

Post by Bert »

What question have I not answered?

You're not required to conjure up a team out of thin air. Frankly, most of us have provided ample posts for you to develop at least two weak scum reads at the very least?

Alas, I see your motives are very narrow - to get me lynched. I feel special.

I don't need you to please me. Thanks but no thanks. You're telling me that no one else you have any semblance of a scumread on?
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:35 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

Shadoweh, If two of your town-reads are town-reading someone else, why ignore it?

Generic, I still think you're scum, but my conviction isn't as strong as it used to be which is why I stopped crusading your lynched, and actually tried to start talking to you like you might actually be town.

My reason for voting you was because you ignored me when I tried to talk to you, what do you think of that?

I've given my case, but I'm not asking you about my case, I'm asking you what do you think of my original reason?

Environment is different, yes but I don't see how I shouldn't use colo Meta. It is still the most relevant thing I have with you, and you are still you.

I will admit that, the shift from there to here is a little hard to deal with at first and working/reading people you don't know can be intimidating, which is part of the reason I expected you to react to my reach-out to me, not to Tammy's "Lie"

Where is the number 6 coming from? at first I thought you were talking about your Hydra >.>

What did you think my reasons for voting you are?

is it Chain-saw, or is it OMGUS?

I wanted you to interact with me right after I responded to your RVS vote

the first post on the second page, but it went completely ignored

Bert, I'm willing to bet that there could be one scum in Empire, Shaoweh, and PB and that one scum is most likely to be Shadoweh

Other reads would be Llamarble, Shoe, or Generic

maybe Desp, I can't really read him well

Shadoweh and Shoe are are currently my top Picks though
Show

Cabd: trolling mara is everyone's TRUE wincon

We the purple Mafia II!

Pre-in's:2/9
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:03 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Bert, I'll use plain language even you can understand: You are asking me to tell you who your scumbuddies are without answering the question yourself first.

Marangal, serious question, why are you including PB in that list.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:14 pm

Post by Llamarble »

In post 363, Bert wrote:Llamarble is leaning town but seems like easy lynchbait.
Nacho can tell you what happens to scum who try and lynch me <3
Desperado has been very cool, calm and collected. Even when pressured or pressed for expanding on his points he has obliged... [] he seems to be town in his mindset.
Good observation; questionable deduction.

Tammy and Generic and Empire have all townsploded at different points, so that's helpful.

It's definitely not sheeping if I don't even know another vote has been placed.

I AM CURRENT. Well, on events more than who is scum, but that's step 1.

Town:
Llamarble
Generic
Tammy
Nacho
Empire
Bert
Garantula

Mara
PB
Gaiden

Purpleshoething
Shadoweh
Desperado
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:17 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 507, Shadoweh wrote:Bert, I'll use plain language even you can understand: You are asking me to tell you who your scumbuddies are without answering the question yourself first.

Marangal, serious question, why are you including PB in that list.
Your whiteknighting of PB is again noted

And I'm not scum; I have no scumbuddies.

You say I'm scum, and yet you can't/won't name another person who is scummy and/or may be scum with me, your main and only scumread

Vote: Shadoweh
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:18 pm

Post by Bert »

EBWOP: And you evade answering who you think might be scum with your only scumread by deflecting the question and ASKING me to answer for you???

That is not acceptable. This should not feel like pulling teeth.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:41 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

So basically you don't have an answer to the question yourself. If it should be that simple for me to answer, it shouldn't be so hard for you either. You're probably not scum with Gaiden, since you're considering him as consolidation. You're probably not scum with Nacho because of the my waifuism. That leaves alot of people you can be scum with. It's not an answerable question and it only serves to either make me lok bad by not answering it or look bad because those choices are impossible to back up, because it's Day 1 and there aren't enough connections to make. Either way you're just trying to fish out more things you can post crying comedian reaction images to. Also don't meddle in questions that aren't for you.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:54 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 507, Shadoweh wrote:Marangal, serious question, why are you including PB in that list.
Because not everyone knows the extent of the relationship between the four of us

Why won't you answer the question I asked you earlier?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:32 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I'm not ignoring it. Neither of them has answered me yet. I'm irritated that you'd ask that without checking to see if it was accurate.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:01 am

Post by Generic »

What did you think my reasons for voting you are?

is it Chain-saw, or is it OMGUS?

I wanted you to interact with me right after I responded to your RVS vote

the first post on the second page, but it went completely ignored
I assumed OMGUS as the excuse for your vote because you had already been called on the chainsaw defence. But your claim now about it being cos I didn't respond to you is pathetic when you consider I called you on the vote and you began being defensive about your reasons. Had you just said it was cos I'd ignored you there and then it would be a different story, but you instead jump on me about my reaction to your vote... Well considering the story kept changing from the vote I think it makes the vote even scummier.

If you look at my posting whenever I return I try to go back and pick up on the later posts first, but when I came back RVS had been ended so I felt it was important to respond to the flagged issue that was being discussed which was the potential defending if empire.

So you stamping your foot because daddy isn't listening to you seems... It doesn't add up that's for sure.

I still want to vote for you today, but it's a wasted vote since a combination of your teammates and town players have written you off as town so the vote is a waste.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:16 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 478, Nachomamma8 wrote:shadoweh is there a reason you're ignoring my bert read or
?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:23 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Llamarble's #508 is a good start.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:36 am

Post by Desperado »

Nacho: Want to pick up where we left off yesterday?

And 508 is a good start in what sense?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:11 am

Post by Generic »

Still waiting on gaimans analysis of the game.
SXTLHGaiden
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:32 am

Post by SXTLHGaiden »

Still reading.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:35 am

Post by Generic »

Apologies for misspelling your name. Been a long day.
SXTLHGaiden
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
SXTLHGaiden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:38 am

Post by SXTLHGaiden »

It's k.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:51 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

WHERE IS THE NUMBER 6 COMING FROM
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Empire
Empire
Mafia Scum
Empire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:03 am

Post by Empire »

I'm alive!

Unfortunately, I've been really really sick and I spent almost all of yesterday in bed. Sorry for sucking thus far, I'm trying to keep my head in the game.
In post 414, Shadoweh wrote:Tammy, Empire, I know you're busy fighting but you both have a town read on Bert, could you please acknowledge my case and/or deny it, I don't think what he's posted is 'solid' and PB is an easy target from the way people have been beating on his style. I also note he's taken back any bad thoughts about Empire because Empire writes like a king. I'd rather try to lynch a weirdo over wallposts anyday. Nacho already gave his opinion, but I think when people hang out too much they can get caught up in meta tells instead of plain mafia reading.
Erm, what do you want me to say? I think your case is wrong and it focuses on things-that-look-bad-but-aren't-really rather than things that are actually scummy. For example, I don't see his stuff as IIoA noise as he's not really focusing on information dump but drawing conclusions from them (even in the post you tried to link, he's explaining
why
he finds some things suspicious, not just saying that they are). And about the trajectory of Bert's read on Tammy, dude's been paranoid/suspicious of her since coming into the game so I don't think his shifting read on her has anything to do with Tammy being unsure on him.
In post 465, Nachomamma8 wrote:What do you think about him lying about if he's played with me before or not?
Uh dude, I'm not really seeing anything there, I think him "lying" about it is just more likely to be a "Shoe-being-a-quirky-alt" thing rather than a "Shoe-being-scummy" thing. I mean, if he knows that you know his identity (as #355 seems to suggest), why would he deliberately lie about it?
In post 476, Bert wrote:and they are so eloquent and detailed and rhetorical yada-yada-yada. I want them both outta here, they are making me really paranoid. They can talk us new-ish players outta anything, and it's like going against freakin pros.
As much as I love being called a pro, I'm far from it. The bottom line is that I hate being scum, probably more than anyone else on the site and I'm actually really bad at it. I think you're town so I'm asking you to just trust me here. I know this is probably the wrong thing to say but I don't really know what else to say, frankly. I'm starting to feel a lot better about my handle on this game and so hopefully Tammy and I can move onto phase 2 soon whenever she realizes I'm town.

Agree that #508 from Llamarble is good stuff and I'm excited to see more.

@Generic/Marangal:
Really want to see you pull away from this back-and-forth with and see you work a bit more elsewhere. As far as I can tell, you guys are still arguing about the same stuff you were arguing about on like page 2 or 3. Far be it for me to pull a Tammy (this is what you've turned me into), but it's gotten to the point where this has become entirely unproductive.
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:13 am

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 513, Shadoweh wrote:I'm not ignoring it. Neither of them has answered me yet. I'm irritated that you'd ask that without checking to see if it was accurate.
I was talking about me and Nacho

but, ok

why are you ignoring the read on bert that 2/4 of your town-reads have?
Show

We the purple Mafia II!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”