Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #3100 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:31 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 3099, oriole wrote:
In post 3021, roflcopter wrote:rift adrift and ghostly are scum together with amrun and zmuffin

falalala la la la la
If rofl did get an innocent result, wouldn't be surprised if it was on Amrun or zmuffin...

I'm essentially claiming neighbor with Rift Adrift at this point. I don't see the reason to keep the neighbor secret at this point, especially because I'm one shot and Rift already claimed.
Oh, so you aren't the roleblocker? I thought it was all one person.

NVM, disregard.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #3101 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:35 am

Post by BROseidon »

In post 3098, PeregrineV wrote:What was ROFL result night 1 and his target?
He forgot to tell us. He was going to do it right before deadline, I think hoping scum would go after me over him because he know I was paranoid.

I'll just claim my action b/c I already crumbed it down to 2 targets. I got AJ->Guilty.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3102 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3098, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3095, Titus wrote:PV, you really need to understand the deathy.

4 cops and a scum make up the deathy. 1 sane (whatever he gets is accurate), 1 insane (his answer is always wrong), 1 paranoid (answer always guilty), 1 naive (answer always town).

Given that Baezu was the only guilty he must be paranoid.
What was ROFL result night 1 and his target?
ROFL only claimed innocent but not his target.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #3103 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:53 am

Post by BROseidon »

^misrep.

He never claimed innocent. I figured that out >.>
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3104 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:55 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3102, Titus wrote:
In post 3098, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3095, Titus wrote:PV, you really need to understand the deathy.

4 cops and a scum make up the deathy. 1 sane (whatever he gets is accurate), 1 insane (his answer is always wrong), 1 paranoid (answer always guilty), 1 naive (answer always town).

Given that Baezu was the only guilty he must be paranoid.
What was ROFL result night 1 and his target?
ROFL only claimed innocent but not his target.
Source?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3105 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:13 am

Post by Titus »

Misunderstanding. I thought Bro was saying ROFL claimed innocent but never claimed his target.

Damn.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3106 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:26 am

Post by Mac »

hey guys.

read some of the thread but i lost focus and haven't been able to catch it since.

anyone want to do a summary? i'll love you forever
Rift Adrift
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Rift Adrift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3107 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:29 am

Post by Rift Adrift »

In post 3077, Rift Adrift wrote:
In post 3071, Titus wrote:Roleblocked neighborizer? So you were blocked night 1 and neighbored night 2?
neighborizing also role blocked. We received notice of having been neighborized at the start of day 1. The roleblock was evident from the lack of dead AJ on day 2. We used the neighborhood (actually a restaurant booth) QT on night 2, and in discussion the roleblock aspect of their neighborizing became obvious.

I'm not going to say who it was. I'll leave that up to the other player to claim now, or claim later.

So far, most if not all of the PRs have negative utility associated with them. We talked about the apparent overpoweredness of town last night, but the negative utility offsets that. Stuff like a claimed town PR getting fucking lynched because lol nowai that's a town role. Or a vengeful or vig potentially targeting town. Or lovers. Or dethys. Or a neigborizer that also roleblocks.
Just noticed I mistyped. We received notice at the start of day 2, not day 1. The QT was closed until day 2 nightfall and our convo happened on night 2.
Syryana and fferyllt: doing nothing but tunneling while giving virtually no other reads worth anything. Also, puppies.

If it were that simple, if it were only that simple, we would never have called you in about it, Rydra Wong. -- Samuel R. Delany,
Babel-17
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3108 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:29 am

Post by PeregrineV »

One of Slandaar, Metal Sonic, Bro, and Ghostly Penguin is scum. The rest are cops with different sanities.

Other claims from Rift, Natriasha, Oriole, and Titus.

start with those and then come back for more.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3109 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:44 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

amrun wrote:This comes from the mindset of AJ-town. I asked him his read of AJ to see what he would say, and he never answered, but given the AJ flip I no longer have any qualms.

oh, also,

Vote: Amrun

continuing from yesterday.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3110 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:57 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

bro wrote:He never claimed innocent. I figured that out >.>
If he did get an innocent, my guess is it was on Amrun.

I'm going back over his D2 play now and I think he switched to Amrun shortly after the Dethy claims were sorted, then demanded her death all day. It's likely he assumed he was paranoid and his result was scum.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #3111 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:32 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 3110, zMuffinMan wrote:
bro wrote:He never claimed innocent. I figured that out >.>
If he did get an innocent, my guess is it was on Amrun.

I'm going back over his D2 play now and I think he switched to Amrun shortly after the Dethy claims were sorted, then demanded her death all day. It's likely he assumed he was paranoid and his result was scum.
...what?

And sorry for missing your 3044 (or just misremembering), but that supports my conclusion anyway.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3112 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:17 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 3078, Titus wrote:PV, supposing ROFL got an innocent, Baezu is the only one who got a guilty. Therefore, he must be paranoid. The deathy must have sane, insane, paranoid, naive and scum.

I really like either GP or Slandaar as deathy scum. Right now, I'd lean more towards GP.
I think she means BRO
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN
“Baezu tier: Baezu” (Oooo I get my own tier!!!) -Vorkuta

Planning the next Toronto Meet! in late 2020
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3113 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:29 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3106, Mac wrote:hey guys.

read some of the thread but i lost focus and haven't been able to catch it since.

anyone want to do a summary? i'll love you forever

We have a deathy.
Bro
is paranoid. ROFL is dead, presumably he had an innocent night one. That leaves one scum in GP, MS, Slandaar.

TD and Xiao were lovers. Natirasha was a vanillanizer who was lynched after a contenious battle to lynch either her or Amrun.

We are waiting on MS's claim.

I am Vengeful townie. I gave that ability to myself day 1 because I feared being mislynched. I gave TD a bomb at the same time.

Oriole claims roleblocking neighborizer. He used the ability on Rift Adrift.

Rift Adrift is a vigilante who shot AJ night 2.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3114 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:56 pm

Post by Baezu »

So in the dethy, we have:

BRO - (confirmed?) paranoid cop - could he also be insane? He got two guilties, but Amrun hasn't flipped yet. Either way, town.

MS - his votes have jumped around erratically. He seems to want to lynch whoever has the most support at the time.

He has this post:
In post 2671, Metal Sonic wrote:then vote her

i want
rifty
scum lynched day 3

i still <3 you ffery + syryana its just a game <3
but doesn't explain why RA is scum. In fact, he hasn't had a single reads list.
In post 2764, Metal Sonic wrote:I finy it very unlikely that me and Natarisha are scum together

I find it unlikely that I can be a scum in a mason group

I find it even more unlikely for these two to be combined together

the chance of me being scum is

square root(-1) =
i
This is his defense as to why he isn't scum?! It doesn't even make sense. He has been mostly defending himself and redirecting attention on others moreso than proving people, asking questions, pushing lynches or scumhunting. Most likely to be scum in the dethy imo.

Slandaar - town

GP - Gives reads lists and asks questions. AJ had some sort of meta on him, which I still don't understand, but that was her main reason for thinking he's scum. Recently though, he has seemed like he's been rolefishing and asking the wrong questions:
In post 2104, Ghostly Penguin wrote:
Titus, that weird ability of yours you just claimed, is it one-shot?
And of course, there's the investigation of a dead person that has been brought up against him but I think that is not really points against him. This would be my second choice for scum in the dethy.
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3115 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:07 pm

Post by Baezu »

RA - I know AJ suspected her, but I feel her game has been very town. She suggested the town bloc, which I know can come from scum, but her play has made it pretty clear to me that she's town.

Stubbs - He voted oriole early on and asked for support with it. I feel it was such a strange choice:
In post 830, StubbsKVM wrote:Doesn't it bother you that he didn't give any reads on anyone else?
I'm sober now ;)
His votes have been mostly on town, except for Zoidberg.

He says he has no completed games on this site and yet, he knows MS meta?!
In post 937, StubbsKVM wrote:Metalsonic is and probably always be a mystery to me.
He plays like this as town. Have not seen him as scum.
This looks like he's trying to distance himself. The other thing that bothers me is that he keeps fishing for information and even tells the dethy what to do at times:
In post 2320, StubbsKVM wrote:Rofl, can you at least say if it was guilty or innocent? Regardless of the target?
scum

Gotta go make dinner but more reads to come...
Show

Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3116 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:59 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 3069, BROseidon wrote:Well GP wants to be a prick and not claim so....

pedit: How do you know those came from the same person, and how do you know the neighborizor is town?
Tell you what, cupcake, I will tell you the result but not the person UNLESS another person has an investigation on that same person for sync purposes. That's only because you're 90% confirmed Town and I like you.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Ghostly Penguin
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3117 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:00 pm

Post by Ghostly Penguin »

In post 3116, Ghostlin wrote:
In post 3069, BROseidon wrote:Well GP wants to be a prick and not claim so....

pedit: How do you know those came from the same person, and how do you know the neighborizor is town?
Tell you what, cupcake, I will tell you the result but not the person UNLESS another person has an investigation on that same person for sync purposes. That's only because you're 90% confirmed Town and I like you.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3118 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:06 pm

Post by Titus »

Baezu, that last point is crap. I pushed that line of thinking as well.

He could also have meta that he cannot talk about. For instance, he sees metal sonic flip town but the game is on-going. Plus, I don't know how much time elapsed between the claims of no finished games and his meta claim on MS. Bad all the way around there.

RA's actions since suggesting that town block have been pretty town. For now, I'll just put him as not trusting confalignment.

RA, how many vig shots do you have?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ghostly Penguin
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3119 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:06 pm

In post 3114, Baezu wrote:GP - Gives reads lists and asks questions. AJ had some sort of meta on him, which I still don't understand, but that was her main reason for thinking he's scum. Recently though, he has seemed like he's been rolefishing and asking the wrong questions:

In post 2104, Ghostly Penguin wrote:
Titus, that weird ability of yours you just claimed, is it one-shot?

And of course, there's the investigation of a dead person that has been brought up against him but I think that is not really points against him. This would be my second choice for scum in the dethy.

Wait. No. Considering the use of the power, you can't say we're role-fishing with designs to off TD (which isn't said, but implied) and then say the fact we investigated dead TD isn't revelant.

Also, AJ flipped, and I'm still fucking recovering from saying this aloud, Town, not Jesus. I'm not saying her reads are 100% crap, but I can guarantee she fucked up at least 2.
Ghostly Penguin
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3120 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:09 pm

In post 3118, Titus wrote:RA, how many vig shots do you have?
....And you accuse me of fucking rolefishing. Don't answer this fucking question.
Ghostly Penguin
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3121 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:13 pm

In post 3099, oriole wrote:
In post 3021, roflcopter wrote:rift adrift and ghostly are scum together with amrun and zmuffin

falalala la la la la
If rofl did get an innocent result, wouldn't be surprised if it was on Amrun or zmuffin...

I'm essentially claiming neighbor with Rift Adrift at this point. I don't see the reason to keep the neighbor secret at this point, especially because I'm one shot and Rift already claimed.
The only way he'd vote Amrun with an inno is if he believed he was insane or naive. Since if BRO was the only guily, he'd be paranoid, right?
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3122 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:15 pm

Post by Baezu »

Titus - Town since the beginning of the game. Has certainly had some questionable posts recently, but nothing to remove him from any town list. Town

Mac/AA - Unfortunately that slot has not posted much of anything. Hopefully Mac will get caught up soon and post some reads. Null

PV - Didn't contribute much in beginning:
In post 1243, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1241, Xiao Long wrote:So your only "scum" read is Elvis?
Sure.
In post 1450, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1272, TiphaineDeath wrote:I want to hear more from PV.....
Anything in particular, or just the soothing sound of my voice? :giggle:
but not indicative of anything necessarily, but he also has been giving a lot of advice to the dethy, and not necessarily good advice:
In post 1945, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1567, BROseidon wrote:Titus, 4 cops of unknown sanities (ie, one is paranoid and one is naive, which are functionally useless), as scum (sans an SK or multiball shenanigans) start out the game either with one of them knowing who the 4 are or, more likely because having pregame chat is standard, they already know who the cops are.

pedit: An insane cop is just as useful as a sane cop once he knows his sanity.
All the cops investigate themselves tonight. That will tell most of them which they are.
Yesterday his posts seemed more townie but I still don't feel he's town. Null Leaning scum.

Oriole - town

zmuffin - replaced into a slot I thought was exceptionally scummy. Since then has posted meaningful content, backed up his reads and questioned people for their choices. Town

Amrun - I never know what to think about Amrun. Her play is so fanciful and care-free so I can't ever tell if she's scum who doesn't care about the game or town that doesn't care about being lynched. The hammer still bothers me. I don't really buy that it was a derp. But again, I wouldn't put it past her to derp that hammer. Null

So from scummiest to towniest:

Stubbs-->PV-->Amrun-->Mac-->zmuffin-->titus-->RA-->oriole
Show

Ghostly Penguin
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3123 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:16 pm

We received another innocent last night.
Ghostly Penguin
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3124 (ISO) » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:19 pm

Also, just because I refuse to ignore the PV scumfuckery any longer:

Vote: PV

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”