TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2800 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:59 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

As far as I am concerned mastin is pretty much conftown, leave him da frack alone.
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2801 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:00 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2798, BROseidon wrote:Mala/FTL?
I don't like these suspects.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Trust Fund
Trust Fund
Goon
Trust Fund
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2802 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:00 am

Post by Trust Fund »

In post 2796, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1381, RachMarie wrote:20. Venmar Dude what you smokin? Not sure what I have done to you :P
BUDDY TELL DETECTED
Mmm, maybe.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2803 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:01 am

Post by Andrius »

how the fuck is he confirmed town
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2804 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:01 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 2464, borkjerfkin wrote:[11] RachMarie (zMuffinMan, Desperado, Nachomamma8, Ghostlin, BeautyAndTheBeast, Aj The Epic, Sound of Silence, Andrius, Trust Fund, Saki, BROseidon)
[4] Andrius (Malakittens, RachMarie, Faster Than Light, TiphaineDeath)
[3] nickthename (mastin2, Mutleyddmc, notscience)
[1] BROseidon (Mac)
[1] mastin2 (nickthename)
[1] TiphaineDeath (Venmar)
Would just like to point out: with the exception of Nacho (who, yes, I do fully believe was bussing) and Andrius (who is in ideal bussing position) and BRoseidon (whose hammer was incredibly-suspicious), that the Rach wagon is pretty dang solid.

The Andrius wagon, in contrast, has Malakittens and RachMarie on it. Then there's nick, who vote-parked on me literally for the entirety of the day, with pretty much no reasoning behind it at all.

By the way--I find it no coincidence that the hydra with ffery in it died. Of all the players in this game, I think Nacho fears her the most as scum. Yes, you can write this off as coincidence. But I don't think so. Since I brought up his similarities in this game to his play in Buzzword Bingo mafia, let's actually quote FROM that game.
Ffery/buldey play with me offsite a lot, where they got a glimpse of the weakest part of my scumgame. I am a little better at hiding here, but they're attacking me for getting an early townread on them and attacking Jake.
ffery, that was an amazing scumtell you have on me that I picked up on recently
I usually focus on defense a little when I come under fire; i don't know if ffery knows that yet
They know me. I can throw false positives all over the fucking place as town and I can throw false negatives all the time as scum but fferyllt will find me eventually.
I'm in the weakest point of my scumgame with them. I'm going to give this my best fucking shot but god fucking damnit i hate switching gears.
ffery used to be able to read me really, really well. some of this old power retains, but not all of it.
She's caught me out when I've been in a foreign site and she's caught me out after I killed her. But she can read me now; I have to make her forget that she can read me and give her that feelgood feeling she needs to move on. I'm going to show her my personal lie castle as scum, and either that will work and solidify the read or it will cast doubt.
Unfortunately, I need aspects of my scum meta in my play. So I won't avoid them all, but if she picks up on them, I'll know I have to do a hard reset of my scumgame for her specifically. She's picking out weak trajectory reasons for now, but if she's getting me lynched she's doing a hell of a lot more than that.
(Just read the scum QT in its entirety. It's basically "Why I need to always get rid of fferry", the essay. :P) For further parallels, he ended up bussing Rach in a manner not too dissimilar to how he ultimately bussed me in that game. Butyeah. Nobody in this game needed fferyllt dead more than Nacho did. Yes, her ability to read Nacho isn't perfect, and yes, it has decreased. But Nacho probably still holds that fear for her, that even if she townreads him NOW, it'll only be a matter of time before it's reversed into a scumread, and with a hydra buddy backing her up, she would be unstoppable, and unrelenting in her scumread of him.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2805 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:01 am

Post by BeautyAndTheBeast »

In post 2784, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2780, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:okay andrius I am sold.

VOTE: mastin
no this is town mastin
well i had him as strong town but he hard townread us on d1 and has suddenly developed amnesia about it in that post he backpedaled in.

the thing with venny is that pgos are usually policy lynched so why would you do that and not follow it up with with a town heavy-looking play.

mebbe he wasn't thinking it all of the way through but it seems like a high cost/low reward type of move so idgi.
Trust Fund
Trust Fund
Goon
Trust Fund
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2806 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:02 am

Post by Trust Fund »

Varsoon's read on me is shit, but having an incorrect read does not scum make. Syr owes me a "I care about you babe i'll see what I think" read up and synch.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2807 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:03 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2805, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:the thing with venny is that pgos are usually policy lynched so why would you do that and not follow it up with with a town heavy-looking play.
millers are supposed to be policy lynched too.
policy lynches don't usually go through on this site. I don't know why he wouldn't be throwing out the heavy town play regardless of alignment, but I could easily see him not being able to fake it as scum.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2808 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:03 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 1381, RachMarie wrote:20. Venmar Dude what you smokin? Not sure what I have done to you :P
BUDDY TELL DETECTED
Except she has far, FAR more buddy tells which're
worse
for YOU.

I'm going to No-Sell you this game, Nacho. Your bullshit will not pass.
My academy.
Agnigi
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2809 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:05 am

Post by Andrius »

TOWN
AJ The Epic
Desperado
Ghostlin
Nachomamma8
Saki

mutleyddmc

TOWN BECAUSE RACHMARIE
TiphanieDeath
zMuffinman

LEANINGTOWN
FasterThanLight
mac

IN A CATEGORY OF HIS OWN
BROseidon

SCUM
mastin
RachMarie

TrustFund
nickthename
Venmar

NACHO, I LEAVE IT ALL TO YOU
BeautyandtheBeast
Malakittens
SoundofSilence
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2810 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:05 am

In post 2804, mastin2 wrote:
In post 2464, borkjerfkin wrote:[11] RachMarie (zMuffinMan, Desperado, Nachomamma8, Ghostlin, BeautyAndTheBeast, Aj The Epic, Sound of Silence, Andrius, Trust Fund, Saki, BROseidon)
[4] Andrius (Malakittens, RachMarie, Faster Than Light, TiphaineDeath)
[3] nickthename (mastin2, Mutleyddmc, notscience)
[1] BROseidon (Mac)
[1] mastin2 (nickthename)
[1] TiphaineDeath (Venmar)
Would just like to point out: with the exception of Nacho (who, yes, I do fully believe was bussing) and Andrius (who is in ideal bussing position) and BRoseidon (whose hammer was incredibly-suspicious), that the Rach wagon is pretty dang solid.

The Andrius wagon, in contrast, has Malakittens and RachMarie on it. Then there's nick, who vote-parked on me literally for the entirety of the day, with pretty much no reasoning behind it at all.

By the way--I find it no coincidence that the hydra with ffery in it died. Of all the players in this game, I think Nacho fears her the most as scum. Yes, you can write this off as coincidence. But I don't think so. Since I brought up his similarities in this game to his play in Buzzword Bingo mafia, let's actually quote FROM that game.
Ffery/buldey play with me offsite a lot, where they got a glimpse of the weakest part of my scumgame. I am a little better at hiding here, but they're attacking me for getting an early townread on them and attacking Jake.
ffery, that was an amazing scumtell you have on me that I picked up on recently
I usually focus on defense a little when I come under fire; i don't know if ffery knows that yet
They know me. I can throw false positives all over the fucking place as town and I can throw false negatives all the time as scum but fferyllt will find me eventually.
I'm in the weakest point of my scumgame with them. I'm going to give this my best fucking shot but god fucking damnit i hate switching gears.
ffery used to be able to read me really, really well. some of this old power retains, but not all of it.
She's caught me out when I've been in a foreign site and she's caught me out after I killed her. But she can read me now; I have to make her forget that she can read me and give her that feelgood feeling she needs to move on. I'm going to show her my personal lie castle as scum, and either that will work and solidify the read or it will cast doubt.
Unfortunately, I need aspects of my scum meta in my play. So I won't avoid them all, but if she picks up on them, I'll know I have to do a hard reset of my scumgame for her specifically. She's picking out weak trajectory reasons for now, but if she's getting me lynched she's doing a hell of a lot more than that.
(Just read the scum QT in its entirety. It's basically "Why I need to always get rid of fferry", the essay. :P) For further parallels, he ended up bussing Rach in a manner not too dissimilar to how he ultimately bussed me in that game. Butyeah. Nobody in this game needed fferyllt dead more than Nacho did. Yes, her ability to read Nacho isn't perfect, and yes, it has decreased. But Nacho probably still holds that fear for her, that even if she townreads him NOW, it'll only be a matter of time before it's reversed into a scumread, and with a hydra buddy backing her up, she would be unstoppable, and unrelenting in her scumread of him.
sorry, but I think bro's thread avoidance on d1 and his sudden interest in the game to be far more damning than nacho.

and I am paranoid of nacho.

but I am I think he might be town this game.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2811 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:10 am

In post 2807, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2805, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:the thing with venny is that pgos are usually policy lynched so why would you do that and not follow it up with with a town heavy-looking play.
millers are supposed to be policy lynched too.
policy lynches don't usually go through on this site. I don't know why he wouldn't be throwing out the heavy town play regardless of alignment, but I could easily see him not being able to fake it as scum.
they most certainly do go through that is why there are some threads about them in md.

so why draw that much attention to yourself?

idk. I am having to marry that venny has stated in games that he is losing interest and it makes his performance mediocre. he did this as town in the legends game.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2812 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:11 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2808, mastin2 wrote:
BUDDY TELL DETECTED
Except she has far, FAR more buddy tells which're
worse
for YOU.

I'm going to No-Sell you this game, Nacho. Your bullshit will not pass.
I'll force scum to kill me before you get me lynched. Be prepared for a hard reset.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2813 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:12 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2811, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:they most certainly do go through that is why there are some threads about them in md.
i can't remember the last miller/PGO policy lynch that I've seen on that site. there are people who talk about things happening but they very rarely do.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2814 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:12 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2811, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:idk. I am having to marry that venny has stated in games that he is losing interest and it makes his performance mediocre. he did this as town in the legends game.
he was also pretty fucking town in the legends game. he's not that town here. what do you think of him blaming rach's scumflip on the PUSH on her when he didn't say shit about the push on her yesterday?

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2815 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:16 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 66, RachMarie wrote:Nacho needs to get in here and POST :P

more later and hey Nick cool to get to finally play with you in a forum game instead of a skype game.

Bro why would you assume that? Each game is randomized and its a very low chance that you are scum in BOTH games? Especially since this time its not multiball as per the OP.
Nacho Buddy Tell #1
. (Also decent nick/Bro buddy tells.)
In post 409, RachMarie wrote:hell Nacho has not even posted yet..... And a few others as well.
Nacho buddy tell #2
In post 432, RachMarie wrote:Someone said that a lurky Nacho is always a scum Nacho and I disagree I have seem him be a lurky loo when he was town as well as when he was scum, and I have seen him as both town and scum being fairly active. With him just depends on whats going on. So yeah you need a bit more than oh hes lurking he must be scum Nacho. Especially since when you look at his posting history he has not been posting much of anywhere. I know he had to borrow his GFs computer a while back, so maybe he still is having to borrow it not sure on that.
Big massive WHOPPING Nacho Buddy Tell #3
In post 1381, RachMarie wrote:2. Andrius Ehh the buddying with Nacho is normal for him, The reliance on Nacho vetting for him being town also normal, but his play just does not feel right here leaning scum, Andy can you provide me with some links to scum games you have completed thanks.

10. Nachomamma8 What on earth Nacho :( What do you mean by revenge? ehh that being said its a tad early to rule him out as town I think.... Leaning Town... B n B could you further elaborate why you see him as scum at this point besides the connection with Andy?

12. Malakittens nhammen--- Need more time to sort Mala out, she is very good at hiding herself when she is scum Mala... Still sorting....

13. nickthename--- Not much experience with this dude, though he did very well as scum in a skype mafia game and I did not realize he was scum even in LYLO so watching this dude carefully.... Leaning town but watching....
Nacho Buddy Tell #4
. Both in the Andrius and Nacho sections. (Also included: BS reads on Malakittens and nick.)
In post 1833, RachMarie wrote:Nacho could you explain why you saw skull as scum? Cause I had him as null and likely to be replaced...
Nacho Buddy Tell #5
. And again,
In post 1969, RachMarie wrote:@ Nacho
Could you explain your case on Skull now Mutley a bit more? What made you think they were so scummy?
I always have some trouble reading Mutley and well Skull was practically non-existent.
Here. And here.
In post 2211, RachMarie wrote:BTW why are you so sure he is town Nacho? His play here is not very much at all like his play in the first Xeno game?
Every single interaction Rach has with Nacho SCREAMS Nacho-scumbuddy.
My academy.
Agnigi
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2816 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:17 am

In post 2814, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2811, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:idk. I am having to marry that venny has stated in games that he is losing interest and it makes his performance mediocre. he did this as town in the legends game.
he was also pretty fucking town in the legends game. he's not that town here.
what do you think of him blaming rach's scumflip on the PUSH on her when he didn't say shit about the push on her yesterday?
I thought he did.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2817 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:18 am

nightmare scumteam:

andy/nacho/mastin/and someone else
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2818 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:18 am

Post by mastin2 »

And, seriously. Guys. Even if you think me to be wrong in one or two or three or more of my scumreads.

Trust my tier 1 townreads. Venmar is town. You can trust me on that. You can take my word for it. I'm certain of it.
My academy.
Agnigi
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2819 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:20 am

Post by Andrius »

FOR MASTIN:

Read this.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2820 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:20 am

In post 2817, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:nightmare scumteam:

andy/nacho/mastin/and someone else
andy/nacho/mastin/mala

it would be the stuff of nightmares so i don't even want to think about it
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #2821 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:22 am

Post by mastin2 »

And, seriously, mollie. I'm town. There's no contradiction. My stance on you has never changed. Near the beginning of the game, I
was
concerned with you; it's there in my posts, multiple times. But that was short-lived, and it turned town VERY quickly. Midway through August 12th. Near the beginning of that day, it was "might be scum". Near the end, it was "might be town". Within a couple of days, it was simply "town".
My academy.
Agnigi
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2822 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:22 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2816, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
he was also pretty fucking town in the legends game. he's not that town here.
what do you think of him blaming rach's scumflip on the PUSH on her when he didn't say shit about the push on her yesterday?
I thought he did.
He DID say the wagon was shit a few times, but it was always him talking about Rach's meta and how he was reading rach town based off that.

BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2823 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:25 am

he was also pretty fucking town in the legends game. he's not that town here. what do you think of him blaming rach's scumflip on the PUSH on her when he didn't say shit about the push on her yesterday?
we got him lynched in mylo in legends.

do you think that he would drop a claim like that and disappear?

I don't like his play in this game. but it seems weird to go ballsy with a claim to avoid night actions and then not follow through. I would be pissed at my scummate if he did this.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2824 (ISO) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:26 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

wait are you talking about hidden temple?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”