Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:29 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 822, Kyubey wrote:so I'm guessing PB is scum
So you think we were lynching scum no matter what yesterday? And you think that scum let their 2 shot RB PR get lynched over PB? What scum PR do you speculate him to be that he would be saved over their pistachio loving RB? Lastly, where is your vote?
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:35 am

Post by Kyubey »

In post 822, Kyubey wrote:so I'm guessing PB is scum reading me
Holy fucking misrep, batman!

VOTE: Kthnx
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:51 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 826, Kyubey wrote:

:facepalm: Way to
A: not answer any of my lettuce wrapped questions and
B: make yourself look bad

On the plus side, I actually give you town points for that post seeing as unless you are unbelievably moronic scum (possible I suppose), you're more likely simply VI with that post and vote.

Seriously. How do you call me quoting you saying something as a misrep? Walk me through your thought process. Please explain how that is a misrep, because I'm not sure you understand what a misrep is.

Oh, and answer the questions.
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:58 am

Post by Kyubey »

You're selectively quoting my statement to make it appear like I'm saying PB is scum when the full quote clearly shows I was stating that it appears to me that he thinks I am scum.

You therefore mis-represented my statement by trying to warp it's meaning to something else.

I did laugh at the "moronic scum or VI with that post" comment.

All of your questions are bullshit because they're from a position you want me to have, but that i do not have.
trebuchet tabby
trebuchet tabby
Goon
trebuchet tabby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:03 pm

Post by trebuchet tabby »

Maybe if the original is in the same post with the misquote:

In post 825, Kthxbye wrote:
In post 822, Kyubey wrote:
so I'm guessing PB is scum
So you think we were lynching scum no matter what yesterday? And you think that scum let their 2 shot RB PR get lynched over PB? What scum PR do you speculate him to be that he would be saved over their pistachio loving RB? Lastly, where is your vote?
In post 822, Kyubey wrote:
In post 821, Kthxbye wrote:
In post 818, Kyubey wrote:
In post 817, Kthxbye wrote:Kyubey's response to this is the reason my vote is still on tabby atm.
What? I don't see how my response to marangal's vote makes your vote on tabby?
Your response to the WTF moment carrot boy (TSP) made was exactly what came to my mind when I read his vote with nothing else. I'm town and so since you posted a similar thought to known town, it lessened my surety of you being scum just enough to continue voting Tabby.
Fair enough.

My other head finally promised me to read up and offer her thoughts as well. Playing a hydra by yourself is incredibly depressing.

I did some setup spec in my neighborhood almost a week ago and asked for PB's input, and I haven't heard back;
so I'm guessing PB is scum
reading me enough
to yank any discussion in our neighborhood[/b].
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:11 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 812, Kthxbye wrote:Pyro: Why haven't you placed your broccoli and cheese covered vote on Kyubey? I like your thoughts on Kyubey, just wondering why they aren't followed up with a chocolatey vote. Also, what do you think about Jake's confidence with his read/vote on tabby?

Tabby/Kyubey team? Could it be so easy? Either way, I think 1 of those 2 needs to hang today.
We haven't voted yet for a couple of reasons. We haven't really settled on where we want our vote as we haven't had much time to talk. Syry would like the vote on kyubey over tabby as that's his stronger scum read. I suggested what you asked jake about regarding tabby and didn't want to vote there right now anyway even if that's the case. There's something we need to do before day ends, and I don't want the day ending yet.

My other problem is that the other night we discussed a tabby/kyubey team, and I think that's too easy. Syry says lynch them both; they're both scum, but there's been something bothering me about the slovac prince since late yesterday. I have some reevaluating to do as well as I had Amrun as scum yesterday too, but that's wrong. So I feel like I'm wrong on one of tabby/kyubey and I need to figure out if I am and which one and need to talk to syry about it and where we'll put our vote.
A hydra of Syryana and Tammy!
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:13 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

ahhhhh....yeah...I misread that.

"so I'm guessing PB has a scum read on me. Enough to yank any...."

^that is not how I read it at all. Thus the questions. I read it as:

"so I'm guessing PB is scum. He's reading me enough to...." I will admit I wasn't following what the latter part meant under this way of reading it but people often don't make much sense on MS.

I thought you were calling him scum for not answering your setup spec questions within the neighborhood.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:20 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 820, Kyubey wrote:
In post 810, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 799, Kyubey wrote:
In post 788, Amrun wrote:VOTE: kyubey

Behavior around the wagon etc.
Also I wanna know what you mean by this, amrun. Given that I had a perfect opportunity coming in after hammer to be all "my vote is symbolically on TNE guys" but instead placed it on you, alone.

Oh I forgot. This doesn't sound like you talking to your number one scum read.
I'm trying to re-calibrate after being told I have shit reads and subsequently realizing that such is the case, so if you could stop pissing in my attempts to re-sort this game, that would be great.
I totally missed the post where you answered people's questions about your reads and then said you recognized your reads were crap and needed to re-calibrate.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:27 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 824, trebuchet tabby wrote:
In post 808, Pyrotechnics wrote:Oh also tabby there's the stuff with tne. Jake pointed some of it out, but when I get a break from work ill point out my problem with it.
As I said, I was worried it would be a mislynch. I posted intent to hammer, though, because I didn't really see an alternative I was happy to vote at that point. Rank hammered about an hour before I intended to IIRC.
Here's my problem:
tabbycat wrote: I have reservations about TNE because I've mislynched/tried to mislynch him on 2 of the 3 occasions where we've played. On the 3rd occasion he was scum, but I had bigger fish to fry on day 1 of the hunterxhunterx game. From earlier meta dives (circa May probably) I found that he tended to make more substantive and serious posts as scum. Being a lurksack wasn't alignment indicative back then.
You tried to frame it as a lurker lynch. Him lurking had nothing to do with my scum read on him. I was pushing for tne half the day and said that syry said hellifiknow in response to my read on him. I said that it was bothering me that tsp didn't have a clearer read. But you never once asked me about that until I point blank asked you to vote for tne at the end of the day. And then you frame it as a lurker lynch. This bothers me.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:53 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 826, Kyubey wrote:

It was really obviously a misunderstanding.
trebuchet tabby
trebuchet tabby
Goon
trebuchet tabby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:02 pm

Post by trebuchet tabby »

In post 833, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 808, Pyrotechnics wrote:Oh also tabby there's the stuff with tne. Jake pointed some of it out, but when I get a break from work ill point out my problem with it.
As I said, I was worried it would be a mislynch. I posted intent to hammer, though, because I didn't really see an alternative I was happy to vote at that point. Rank hammered about an hour before I intended to IIRC.
Here's my problem:
tabbycat wrote: I have reservations about TNE because I've mislynched/tried to mislynch him on 2 of the 3 occasions where we've played. On the 3rd occasion he was scum, but I had bigger fish to fry on day 1 of the hunterxhunterx game. From earlier meta dives (circa May probably) I found that he tended to make more substantive and serious posts as scum. Being a lurksack wasn't alignment indicative back then.
You tried to frame it as a lurker lynch. Him lurking had nothing to do with my scum read on him. I was pushing for tne half the day and said that syry said hellifiknow in response to my read on him. I said that it was bothering me that tsp didn't have a clearer read. But you never once asked me about that until I point blank asked you to vote for tne at the end of the day. And then you frame it as a lurker lynch. This bothers me.
I wasn't framing your vote as a vote on a lurker. I
was
describing my own impression of his participation level both in terms of frequency and overall substance. He had 11 posts, and there were some big timeframe gaps. And ultimately I agreed with the lynch. The time I actually did hammer him, it was 3 minutes or so to nightfall, the player who had declared intent to hammer hadn't made an appearance, and he flipped doctor without coming back to roleclaim.
The Slovak Prince
The Slovak Prince
Townie
The Slovak Prince
Townie
Townie

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:20 pm

Post by The Slovak Prince »

Not counterclaiming, but I don't think he's a town vig
The Slovak Prince
The Slovak Prince
Townie
The Slovak Prince
Townie
Townie

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:22 pm

In post 534, Rank wrote:
In post 525, Kthxbye wrote:So, what are the options for day kills?

Day Vig (town)
3rd party day SK
x-shot (probably 1) scum

Am I missing anything?
YOU ARE MISSING THE PART WHERE IT HAPPENED IN THREAD. IT WAS BOLDED. I POSTED A PICTURE OF MY ROLE WHEN I DID IT.

It's sort of embarrassing being a day vigilante and missing in thread, actually. Bit of a bummer. The posting requirement in't really my style either.

Seriously though, how did you not notice how that kill went down?
This really bugged me, like if no one noticed it, why would you point it out as town?
The Slovak Prince
The Slovak Prince
Townie
The Slovak Prince
Townie
Townie

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:23 pm

Plus, he's totally been ignoring me
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:27 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 837, The Slovak Prince wrote:
In post 534, Rank wrote:

Day Vig (town)
3rd party day SK
x-shot (probably 1) scum

Am I missing anything?
YOU ARE MISSING THE PART WHERE IT HAPPENED IN THREAD. IT WAS BOLDED. I POSTED A PICTURE OF MY ROLE WHEN I DID IT.

It's sort of embarrassing being a day vigilante and missing in thread, actually. Bit of a bummer. The posting requirement in't really my style either.

This really bugged me, like if no one noticed it, why would you point it out as town?
Why would you point it out as scum though? i mean i'm guessing you're assuming him for being a day sk? And in that case, how is he going to explain making it to endgame? His earlier play makes sense with vig, so I'm not seeing your point? I guess if we've got the scum team and he's still around, yeah sure, but I really don't see your point here.

Not really sure why ignoring you is a scum tell either.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:57 pm

Post by d3x »

Hey gooys. Um gesh dee bork, bork! I'm surry thees is in deeelect, boot I mey need my 2 oozeer pusts Tudey. Bork bork bork! IRL hes beee reelly tuoogh thees lest veek su I'm surry I hefen't beee eruoond und pusteeng. I'll get my ess beck in geer in zee next dey oor su.
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:22 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 835, trebuchet tabby wrote:
In post 833, Pyrotechnics wrote:
Here's my problem:
I wasn't framing your vote as a vote on a lurker. I
was
describing my own impression of his participation level both in terms of frequency and overall substance. He had 11 posts, and there were some big timeframe gaps. And ultimately I agreed with the lynch. The time I actually did hammer him, it was 3 minutes or so to nightfall, the player who had declared intent to hammer hadn't made an appearance, and he flipped doctor without coming back to roleclaim.
But see you're doing it again, you're just talking about participation. That's part of my problem, yes, but where you were inquisitive on our Amrun read, you weren't on TNE. It looks to me now that you were trying to get backup for an Amrun mislynch that you'd be able to not hold yourself accountable for. I mean I'd understand it if you were interested in more reads, but you weren't here. And you did frame it as a lurker lynch, and you still are, and it had nothing to do with that. And I don't understand how if you did meta dives on him, you were all testy. My meta read and gut on him made him a fairly certain scum read and I don't consider myself close to being a decent meta reader, but you do, so the fact that you just reduced it to participation and still are is bothering me.

Like I really don't know where you stand ffery on anyone, anywhere.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:26 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Hey all, sorry at work, Im struggling to find time to post in here.

TSP vote I am not as bothered about as others but we do need a reason for that vote at least. So can we get one?
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:14 pm

Post by Jake from State Farm »

umm, he kind of just did...

happy scumday

Saw makers losing money have to make lots of cuts.
Show
Things I've learned.
1. It's just a game, have fun.
2. Don't waste time on people who think you are scum. Ignore them and keep scum hunting.
3. Don't take everything so personal.
4. Tunneling sucks (unfortunately I can't seem to stop)
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:02 am

Post by Porochaz »

As I say at work, totally missed it.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Alton Brown
Alton Brown
Townie
Alton Brown
Townie
Townie

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:20 am

Post by Alton Brown »

Votecount 2.3trebuchet tabby (4) - Jake from State Farm, PeaceBringer, d3x, Kthxbye
Kyubey (1) - Amrun
Rank (1) - The Slovak Prince
Kthxbye (1) - Kyubey
PeaceBringer (0)
Amrun (0) -
The Slovak Prince (0) -
d3x (0) -
Jake from State Farm (0) -
Porochaz (0) -
Pyrotechnics

Not Voting (4): trebuchet tabby, Pyrotechnics, Rank, Porochaz

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2013-09-17 22:45:18).

Rank has been prodded
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:23 am

Post by Kyubey »

Global V/LA until late sunday night PST (GMT -8)
Rank
Rank
Goon
Rank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:34 am

Post by Rank »

In post 837, The Slovak Prince wrote:
In post 534, Rank wrote:

Day Vig (town)
3rd party day SK
x-shot (probably 1) scum

Am I missing anything?

You can't be serious. I pointed it out because it was obvious and he missed it. There is NO way a scumteam is going to miss something like that, so why not make sure everyone else is clear on it too?

If that isn't enough, results speak for themselves. No one died last night. Think on it.

If this is a last ditch effort to divert attention from your nearly-hung scumbuddy, it isn't working very well.
Rank
Rank
Goon
Rank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:36 am

Post by Rank »

In post 838, The Slovak Prince wrote:Plus, he's totally been ignoring me
I'll pay you more attention after we hang your scumbuddy, I promise.

CAPS
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:37 am

Post by Jake from State Farm »

In post 847, Rank wrote:If that isn't enough, results speak for themselves. No one died last night. Think on it.
what does this have to do with your day kill?

I've planted part of a riding whip. I'm hoping for a nice crop.
Show
Things I've learned.
1. It's just a game, have fun.
2. Don't waste time on people who think you are scum. Ignore them and keep scum hunting.
3. Don't take everything so personal.
4. Tunneling sucks (unfortunately I can't seem to stop)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”