Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:41 am

Post by Jack »

Yosarian2 wrote:[
...I don't like the "twito was voting for Panzer" logic some people are referencing, as that's a complete WIFOM issue. That being said, I like a Panzer wagon better then the m4yhem wagon; I don't really see the reasoning behind that one at all at the moment, and while I don't think I have a solid read on m4hyem, so far his posting style looks like what I've seen before when he was town.
What m4hyem wagon? theoper and I posted at the same time. He has bad logic and I don't like the panzer wagon much. Seems a bit oppurtunistic.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:28 am

Post by Battle Mage »

The First Rule of Mafia

Never miss an opportunity to lynch Panzerjagger.

:D

Jack wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:[
...I don't like the "twito was voting for Panzer" logic some people are referencing, as that's a complete WIFOM issue. That being said, I like a Panzer wagon better then the m4yhem wagon; I don't really see the reasoning behind that one at all at the moment, and while I don't think I have a solid read on m4hyem, so far his posting style looks like what I've seen before when he was town.
What m4hyem wagon? theoper and I posted at the same time. He has bad logic and I don't like the panzer wagon much. Seems a bit oppurtunistic.
Smashy
Smashy
Goon
Smashy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:52 pm

Post by Smashy »

Battle Mage wrote:
The First Rule of Mafia

Never miss an opportunity to lynch Panzerjagger.

:D

So you hammer Al4xz. Sure :roll:
Smashy
Smashy
Goon
Smashy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:14 pm

Post by Smashy »

And by hammer I mean lynch+1. You still get the gist of it >.>
~N9V~
~N9V~
Goon
~N9V~
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:00 pm

Post by ~N9V~ »

Panzerjager wrote:Twito is dead. This is rather incriminating. I need to reread to see who do try to set me up like this. *waits for the dog pile*
I would like you all to look at this post. Tell me what looks scummy. If you can't find it, I'll highlight it for you.
Panzerjager wrote:Twito is dead. This is rather incriminating.
I need to reread to see who do try to set me up like this.
*waits for the dog pile*
Why would he come out first post after the night, and say: "I'm being set up."
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:39 pm

Post by PJ. »

Because I have seen scum try to frame others and I'm very familiar with the process of framing. I'm suspicious of you for so elegantly pushing my wagon.

I don't like M4yhe playingm, he starts defending me then says I'm annoying. He wants me to be lynched and then the main person I argued for dies. He then jumps on my wagon day 2 and says I'm oh so scummy and that I should die. Well, isn't that a bit sketchy

Vote:M4yhem
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Goon
Fircoal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:18 pm

Post by Fircoal »

I'm not sure on whether Panzer is scum or not. Though I think m4hyem is a bit scummy. Neither are lynch worthy.
Fircoal strikes me more like an awful fake claim that gets you lynched in under 25 posts. - Kelly Chen
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:36 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

lol ive never hammered anyone. the first time i try, i fail.
How sad is that? :roll:

Smashy wrote:And by hammer I mean lynch+1. You still get the gist of it >.>
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:52 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Panzerjager wrote:Because I have seen scum try to frame others and I'm very familiar with the process of framing. I'm suspicious of you for so elegantly pushing my wagon.

I don't like M4yhe playingm, he starts defending me then says I'm annoying. He wants me to be lynched and then the main person I argued for dies. He then jumps on my wagon day 2 and says I'm oh so scummy and that I should die. Well, isn't that a bit sketchy

Vote:M4yhem
That "he starts defending me then says I'm annoying" thing seems to be a misrepresentation of m4yhem.

Early in the game, he defended you, yes, and then he changed his mind. There's nothing scummy about changing your mind. However, he didn't change his mind because "he found you annoying", he did it because:
M4yhem wrote:
Panzerjager wrote:If you guys seriously think I am scum then lynch me, that is all.
You're not doing yourself any favours. I'm starting to feel your wagon. Twito and Akbar both seem to me to have some good points; if this is all you have to give in response, there will be a vote coming your way shortly.

Cheesefan- you didn't explain how the newt strategy was flawed. If you can't (or won't) explain this, I'll be forced to conclude that you made the whole thing up.

Twito agrees with me about Al4xz! High five! It's not the mere fact that he makes jokes; I like jokes. But Al4 hasdone nothing but make jokes and ask other people
who to vote for. What's he hiding?

Yos- I only have reverse to compare you with and I remember you being a lot more chatty there.
M4yhem wrote:Panzer, I've had enough of your insanity.

unvote, Vote:Panzer
Claim or die.
That was where he apparently changed his mind about you. During this period of time, you were ignoring arguments leveled against you, you self voted, you ignored his earlier warning, and basically your actions were indeed "insane" in that you did things that a sane townie should never do. That's why he voted for you. Misrepresenting someone the way you just misrepresented M4yhem is a scum tell.

vote:panzer
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:00 am

Post by M4yhem »

What's sketchy about it, Panzer? I started off defending you because I thought the bandwagon on you was building a bit fast and I couldn't see the reason for it. But your behavior just got scummier and scummier. You voted for yourself, not once but twice, and you pushed blindly for Twito's death for no reason I could see other than that he was voting for you.

Today you jumped immediatly to the conclusion that you were being framed, even though there are lots of other reasons Twito might have died, for example his overreaction to your joke about being a roleblocker, which might've given somebody the impression he had a powerrole himself.
I think you made up the story you were being framed after killing Twito yourself.

Oh, and Fircoal, that's the most wishy-washy, fence-sitting post I've ever seen, not to mention a possible protection of Panzer. you get a
Fos:Fircoal
for that.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:03 am

Post by Jack »

The framing thing is a newbie scum tell I'll grant you. His wagon is taking off quite fast over just that though.

unvote
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:20 am

Post by Nightfall »

Jack wrote:His wagon is taking off quite fast over just that though.

It's not just that reason. That is just the most recent one. Would have done this earlier had I been here...
vote: Panzer
Once Nightfall comes, everyone's dead...
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:28 am

Post by PJ. »

Well, I believe I have backed myself into a corner.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Goon
Fircoal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:26 am

Post by Fircoal »

M4yhem wrote: Oh, and Fircoal, that's the most wishy-washy, fence-sitting post I've ever seen, not to mention a possible protection of Panzer. you get a
for that.
I see that. I kind of am protecting Panzer, for reasons I shouldn't tell. I'm not certain about him, though.
Fircoal strikes me more like an awful fake claim that gets you lynched in under 25 posts. - Kelly Chen
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:54 am

Post by Battle Mage »

i believe they refer to that as soft-claiming. Sadly i rarely find it believable.

Fircoal wrote:
M4yhem wrote: Oh, and Fircoal, that's the most wishy-washy, fence-sitting post I've ever seen, not to mention a possible protection of Panzer. you get a
for that.
I see that. I kind of am protecting Panzer, for reasons I shouldn't tell. I'm not certain about him, though.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:48 am

Post by PJ. »

Because you are a bad player that only believes something when it is pointed out signs. And I believe it as a soft claim..which is kinda bad.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:11 am

Post by Battle Mage »

quoting this post because it made no sense, not only through bad grammar, but through such hypocrisy that makes it meaningless. Nice use of a hidden insult though. If nothing else, i commend you on getting your priorities right in this game. [/sarcasm].

Panzerjager wrote:Because you are a bad player that only believes something when it is pointed out signs. And I believe it as a soft claim..which is kinda bad.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:04 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Fircoal wrote:
Ok. I don't think you're going to convince anyone without more details, though.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:28 am

Post by M4yhem »

Panzer- Don't call other people bad players. It would be patronizing and offensive coming from a good player...coming from you, who voted for himself twice, it's also ridiculous.
How about some response to my response to your reasons for voting for me?

Fircoal- Now that you've said that, you're going to need to explain more fully.
livingod
livingod
Goon
livingod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:47 am

Post by livingod »

Sorry for the absence. Back.

Methinks: Panzer + Fircoal = Scum

Mod:
Did this game have a cop head start?
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:11 am

Post by Jack »

I wasn't going to press fircoal on that statement...he bussed panzer too hard on day one to be scum I think.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:49 pm

Post by PJ. »

I feel the same. Makes me think things.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:21 pm

Post by M4yhem »

Jack- He 'bussed' Panzer? But Panzer is neither dead nor confirmed scum and even if he was, he could vote for scum and be it the other scumgroup. Please explain how your statement can make any sense at all?

Panzer- What do you feel the same about? What things does it make you think? Could you
be
any more vague?
Akbar
Akbar
Goon
Akbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:52 pm

Post by Akbar »

This is from post 253, Panzer’s rant on Twito.
Panzerjager wrote:He asks if I'm betting my life and then says if i turn up scum he won't be lynched.
In short I believe he has insider information on who is and isn't town
and has a one track mind.
This statement is a self implication of Panzer being scum. Panzer is attempting to cover the issue by condemning Twito for knowing too much. Although, I don’t think Twito had time for any investigations, Panzer may not have considered that before posting.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:24 am

Post by PJ. »

Well, I didn't consider that he was a cop. I said, that "insider information", meant he was scum easily leading you guys to a mislynch, because I would have been hung if Al4xz didn't do the equivalant of bus him self. Anyway, I love the misrepresentation.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”