The Slovak Prince
Townie
The Slovak Prince
Townie
Townie

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:14 pm

Post by The Slovak Prince »

Why is Porochaz town?

I'd also be willing to take another look at PB, Venny didn't like him last we talked
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:17 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

but why couldn't that claim be a scum claim? It makes perfect sense for scum or town as a role?

Why hasn't venny been posting?

Who are you two suspects beyond amrun and rank?

well besides poro too. Why didn't venny like them?
A hydra of Syryana and Tammy!
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:22 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

I'm back to thinking d3x may be scum.

d3x not pushing a lynch makes me wary. Let's lynch him instead
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
trebuchet tabby
trebuchet tabby
Goon
trebuchet tabby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:26 pm

Post by trebuchet tabby »

In post 948, Pyrotechnics wrote:I don't feel like you're pissed. We don't like your interaction with kyuby, we don't think it sounds like you trying to sort them out, and we don't like your claim.
I haven't had shit to work with as far as sorting them out since about mid day 1. On day 1 I was actually trying to sort you guys sort of synchronously, because I thought I could use Syr's read as a barometer on my occasional tendency to think Cabd's town early and then have my read crater from there.

I'll keep an eye out for the party tomorrow.
Why should we be feeling lolno about you as a scum read?
Not you. Me feeling lolno.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:27 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 953, trebuchet tabby wrote:
I don't follow.
trebuchet tabby
trebuchet tabby
Goon
trebuchet tabby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:34 pm

In post 954, Pyrotechnics wrote:
I don't follow.
I guess not.

Syr has reasons to think I'm scum. Again. The reasons may be different from the last time he misread me as scum, but it's probably going to come down once again to mistaking a bad town game for a scum game.

It's difficult to even muster a desire to fight this because my role has negative utility, and I dread getting close to endgame under suspicion.
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:09 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

Rank - I know you said you couldn't make another dayvig today, but can you at any point during this game?
Kyubey
Kyubey
Townie
Kyubey
Townie
Townie

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:11 pm

Post by Kyubey »

In post 944, Cabd wrote:Hey Tammy. You're half right. Disinterested in this game in general for some reason.

Date tomorrow afternoon? Being your guy half and ill try to bring my girl half.

I'd prefer no hammers until then.
Confirming this was posted from the wrong account and quoting for ISO reasons.
The Slovak Prince
The Slovak Prince
Townie
The Slovak Prince
Townie
Townie

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:11 pm

Post by The Slovak Prince »

Venny hasn't been around, period. He says he's busy with stuff

he didn't give me much other than he didn't like some posts, he specified post 614

and he thought posts between Peace and Poro looked a bit like scum/scum.
In post 559, Porochaz wrote:And it was a case that you could have answered properly as well.
that part is what stood out to him

something along the lines of sub-conscious coaching I think. I still don't really understand it :/

in any case, I'm unsure if he thinks Poro is only scum if PB is scum

and I don't think that claim is likely a scum role because it really isn't provable, and (IMO) the purpose of fake-claiming is to buy yourself some time. That claim doesn't accomplish that at all.

I still maintain Kyu being town in the neighborhood if it's town/scum but I'm not really even sure there because Cabd has tricked me so many times it isn't even funny :/
Alton Brown
Alton Brown
Townie
Alton Brown
Townie
Townie

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:13 am

Post by Alton Brown »

Votecount 2.7trebuchet tabby (5) - Jake from State Farm, PeaceBringer, d3x, Rank, Porochaz
Kyubey (1) - Amrun
Kthxbye (1) - Kyubey
Porochaz (1) - The Slovak Prince
Rank (0) -
PeaceBringer (0)
Amrun (0) -
The Slovak Prince (0) -
d3x (0) -
Jake from State Farm (0) -
Pyrotechnics

Not Voting (3): trebuchet tabby, Pyrotechnics,
Kthxbye

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2013-09-17 22:45:18).

Kthxbye may no longer vote today.
Rank
Rank
Goon
Rank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:44 am

Post by Rank »

In post 956, Pyrotechnics wrote:Rank - I know you said you couldn't make another dayvig today, but can you at any point during this game?
Not sure it benefits us to go into too much detail about how my role works. I can if we decide it will help, but I'm not convinced of that at this point.

CAPS
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:20 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

what about rank will sort out sooner or later do folks not understand...seriously.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:43 am

Post by Jake from State Farm »

In post 933, Rank wrote:Just out of curiosity, what exactly does this mean? Are you suggesting that scum get to choose between day and night killing, and for some godawful reason would elect to daykill and expose one of their members by doing so?

Because that doesn't sound very smrt.
actually, it's very smart. Scum day killing can't be stopped by a power role and most people would believe a day vig claim since it has just been proven. A cop would probably be less likely to investigate you unless they are REALLY convinced you were a scum killer.

I am on the fense with you BUT I do have issues with your daykill, specifically you didn't shoot the person you were trying to lynch, not to mention the lack of time to get a final list of reads from the person you killed.

Scum choosing a day kill over a night kill is possible but less likely now that it seems we have 2 bullet proof claims.

If towels could tell jokes they would probably have a dry sense of humor
Show
Things I've learned.
1. It's just a game, have fun.
2. Don't waste time on people who think you are scum. Ignore them and keep scum hunting.
3. Don't take everything so personal.
4. Tunneling sucks (unfortunately I can't seem to stop)
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:44 am

Post by Jake from State Farm »

on second thought forget the 2 BP claims, I am confusing games

What you seize is what you get.
Show
Things I've learned.
1. It's just a game, have fun.
2. Don't waste time on people who think you are scum. Ignore them and keep scum hunting.
3. Don't take everything so personal.
4. Tunneling sucks (unfortunately I can't seem to stop)
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:20 am

Post by PeaceBringer »

seriously, roles have kinda fit with claim... so for the blind cook who won master chef last year we have a role designated as someone who cannot be messed with for X # of nights. Seriously letting that claim stand? Here is the deal. Either TT is really just useless town (by way of play and role) or they are scum. I think they are scum. There is no reason not to finish them off, get the flip, re-evaluate. Gotta break some eggs.
trebuchet tabby
trebuchet tabby
Goon
trebuchet tabby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:57 pm

In post 958, The Slovak Prince wrote:Venny hasn't been around, period. He says he's busy with stuff

he didn't give me much other than he didn't like some posts, he specified post 614

In post 559, Porochaz wrote:And it was a case that you could have answered properly as well.

something along the lines of sub-conscious coaching I think. I still don't really understand it :/

and I don't think that claim is likely a scum role because it really isn't provable, and (IMO) the purpose of fake-claiming is to buy yourself some time. That claim doesn't accomplish that at all.

I still maintain Kyu being town in the neighborhood if it's town/scum but I'm not really even sure there because Cabd has tricked me so many times it isn't even funny :/
It is kinda provable, but it defeats all purposes imo. I'm starting to think you didn't read my posts after the claim.
In post 964, PeaceBringer wrote:seriously, roles have kinda fit with claim... so for the blind cook who won master chef last year we have a role designated as someone who cannot be messed with for X # of nights. Seriously letting that claim stand? Here is the deal. Either TT is really just useless town (by way of play and role) or they are scum. I think they are scum. There is no reason not to finish them off, get the flip, re-evaluate. Gotta break some eggs.
Thanks for letting me know to avoid you in the future. You and Jake play very similar and very arrogant for the most part. Screw you for calling us useless because we are not useless for the least bit and we are not scum. I notice how everyone's banking on our lynch and are like "lynch them and then get the flip", but not looking at anyone else, but us.

Besides from a few players still hunting everyone else is fine with this day just ended and it's fucking annoying in the most part.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:27 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 965, trebuchet tabby wrote:
In post 958, The Slovak Prince wrote:Venny hasn't been around, period. He says he's busy with stuff

It is kinda provable, but it defeats all purposes imo. I'm starting to think you didn't read my posts after the claim.
In post 964, PeaceBringer wrote:seriously, roles have kinda fit with claim... so for the blind cook who won master chef last year we have a role designated as someone who cannot be messed with for X # of nights. Seriously letting that claim stand? Here is the deal. Either TT is really just useless town (by way of play and role) or they are scum. I think they are scum. There is no reason not to finish them off, get the flip, re-evaluate. Gotta break some eggs.
Thanks for letting me know to avoid you in the future. You and Jake play very similar and very arrogant for the most part. Screw you for calling us useless because we are not useless for the least bit and we are not scum. I notice how everyone's banking on our lynch and are like "lynch them and then get the flip", but not looking at anyone else, but us.

Besides from a few players still hunting everyone else is fine with this day just ended and it's fucking annoying in the most part.
useless in terms of role, it serves no purpose whatsoever, and if not scum you have contributed nothing to this game, so useless by way of play. But feel free to avoid me. Oh, and am not arrogant, but I am aggressive. I make plenty of mistakes and am often a useless moron.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:29 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

oh, and right now I need your piece of information to sort through the rest...
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:38 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

...I think I've been stood up :(
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:40 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 960, Rank wrote:
In post 956, Pyrotechnics wrote:Rank - I know you said you couldn't make another dayvig today, but can you at any point during this game?
Not sure it benefits us to go into too much detail about how my role works. I can if we decide it will help, but I'm not convinced of that at this point.

CAPS
If it was me who asked this question, then wow that medicine I took last night affected me hardcore.
trebuchet tabby
trebuchet tabby
Goon
trebuchet tabby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:42 pm

Are you kidding me? If scum have multiple ways to make kills or even if there's a 3rd party (judging by lack of kills might not be true) being BP is
not
useless. You can sit yourself down next to Jake while being confirmation bias too. Enjoy your own corner and dunce hats that write "confirmation bias ahoy".
Pyrotechnics
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Pyrotechnics
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:47 pm

Post by Pyrotechnics »

In post 955, trebuchet tabby wrote:
I don't follow.
I guess not.

Syr has reasons to think I'm scum. Again. The reasons may be different from the last time he misread me as scum, but it's probably going to come down once again to mistaking a bad town game for a scum game.

It's difficult to even muster a desire to fight this because my role has negative utility, and I dread getting close to endgame under suspicion.
If you're referring to mafia.raptured though, I was reading you as pretty solid town. So my only real experience with you is what you consider as your bad town game.
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:48 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

In post 970, trebuchet tabby wrote:Are you kidding me? If scum have multiple ways to make kills or even if there's a 3rd party (judging by lack of kills might not be true) being BP is
not
useless. You can sit yourself down next to Jake while being confirmation bias too. Enjoy your own corner and dunce hats that write "confirmation bias ahoy".
actually you just called it negative utility, which it really is not. If you truly had bulletproof/ascetic you did nothing to draw a kill. You just kind of waffling around. Oh, and confirmation bias is always a brilliant scum defense, for in this game you can always suggest an accuser is engaging in confirmation bias. Me, personally not biased. I have looked at other angles. In fact, so not biased that I want to test the results scientifically by getting the information of a flip. If you are simply really playing poorly, gotta break some eggs.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:18 pm

Post by Cabd »

I'm at dinner. Ill be home in a bit under an hour
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
trebuchet tabby
trebuchet tabby
Goon
trebuchet tabby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:36 pm

In post 971, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 955, trebuchet tabby wrote:
I don't follow.
I guess not.

If you're referring to mafia.raptured though, I was reading you as pretty solid town. So my only real experience with you is what you consider as your bad town game.
That worked out really well for the raptured town. :/

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”