Mini 1484 - Pick Your Partners (Game Over)

Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:49 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Btw, to answer your question, tso, gar/bartlet seem like a better wagon right now. Bartlet's fiery entrance may look town, but how fast he somehow manahed to nail both mafia (and with really questionable evidence) raises some eyebrows. His reasoning for toch being WW also looks equally superficial. That, and I also think Toch's town, so.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:54 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

I feel wary of putting bart at l-1 at this point, though. There is no worry of a mafia quickhammer, is there?

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:00 pm

Post by Titus »

TSO, if you are certain Bartlet is the wolf, I will do that. I'm not so sure but I'm not extremely confident in my wolf read.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Mrbartlet
Mrbartlet
Townie
Mrbartlet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:20 pm

Post by Mrbartlet »

In post 870, T S O wrote:
In post 862, Mrbartlet wrote:Just from post 830 it's ridicolous. He starts off saying there's three scum undermining us. He's trying to get into our minds that scum isn't him and he's referring to three others. Buddying up to the conf town cos his opinion is the one he trusts most. Yeah right TSO hasn't done great for it to be amazingly trust worthy.

Then you get the next line where his hard bussing is about to start to get as much distance for tomorrow if Haschel is lynched. Then there's his 845 calling Haschel a gimme. Yet before post 830 on this day he hasn't really mentioned this before. He has mentioned Haschel as mafia a few times but never really pushed through and only when needed. Ill quote it up a bit later
2/3 isn't a bad ratio. I'll admit the Mutley kill rocked my world but it's been hard when strong Town players who I thought was Town persistently die. My play hasn't been that bad. On that note, I looked at your Nati-HC case and I wasn't convinced at all.

You did nothing on the 2/3 you like never mentioned pjo. And you were so late on the drdo lynch. So shhhhh.

If you want to lynch a wolf it's between tochica and Titus. Lean heavy on tochica.

mafia is so clearly Haschel and Natirasha.

TSO why are you so sure I am wolf? Why not mafia? Why specifically wolf?

Look how wrong you were on Muttley?
Mrbartlet
Mrbartlet
Townie
Mrbartlet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:22 pm

Post by Mrbartlet »

In post 875, Voidedmafia wrote:Btw, to answer your question, tso, gar/bartlet seem like a better wagon right now. Bartlet's fiery entrance may look town, but how fast he somehow manahed to nail both mafia (and with really questionable evidence) raises some eyebrows. His reasoning for toch being WW also looks equally superficial. That, and I also think Toch's town, so.

It's not the only evidence I have per say. I'm just saying that post was ridicolously obvious and confirmed my suspicions on my catch up. Sometimes the replacements can see things that you lot can't because I have had no interaction to be blinded by.
Tochica
Tochica
Goon
Tochica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:48 pm

Post by Tochica »

In post 878, Mrbartlet wrote:Look how wrong you were on Muttley?
:igmeou: I thought you also thought Mutley was scummy. It's a mafia game there is never guarantee one will be right.

Also, why aren't you sharing your evidence?

The thing is MrB is being patronising which always sits wrong with me but I've learnt it's more of a personality trait.
Mrbartlet
Mrbartlet
Townie
Mrbartlet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:50 am

Post by Mrbartlet »

I mean he was sure on Muttley WW. And he was so wrong cos he wasn't even mafia too!

I haven't been bothered to make too much of a complex case because I can see the remaining townies are following a blind man it seems.
Mrbartlet
Mrbartlet
Townie
Mrbartlet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:53 am

Post by Mrbartlet »

Conf town =/= right however that's seems to be the case of peoe eventually following the conf town. He's not a cop or anything and his analysis is shit. You may all say its stupid that one post is what convinced me on Natirasha and Haschel. However sometimes that is all is needed. One obvious thing, although in this case I had that feeling and then read that post which confirmed it for me.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:02 am

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 879, Mrbartlet wrote:It's not the only evidence I have per say. I'm just saying that post was ridicolously obvious and confirmed my suspicions on my catch up. Sometimes the replacements can see things that you lot can't because I have had no interaction to be blinded by.
It's not really that obvious. At least 2-3 other people (myself included) are getting annoyed with HC's continued insistence on not actually helping as of late. I don't see how Nat gets the bus label because he was the one to openly say as much.
In post 880, Tochica wrote:Also, why aren't you sharing your evidence?
This, too.
In post 881, Mrbartlet wrote:I haven't been bothered to make too much of a complex case because I can see the remaining townies are following a blind man it seems.
"I don't have to listen to whatever you people who have been in the game since the beginning/longer than me have to say cuz I'm a replacement!"

yeahno.
In post 882, Mrbartlet wrote:Conf town =/= right however that's seems to be the case of peoe eventually following the conf town.
A.) I already said that.
B.) Who is following TSO because he's conftown and not because their own suspicions lead them to the same target?
In post 882, Mrbartlet wrote:One obvious thing, although in this case I had that feeling and then read that post which confirmed it for me.
That's nice, but you can start giving the rest soon.

Mrbartlet
Mrbartlet
Townie
Mrbartlet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:46 am

Post by Mrbartlet »

Natirasha gets the bus label cos it's ridicolously obvious bussing. Over the top for a post. Everyone else is just doing normal suspicion annoyance his is of the bus nature.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:52 am

Post by T S O »

In post 878, Mrbartlet wrote:
In post 862, Mrbartlet wrote:Just from post 830 it's ridicolous. He starts off saying there's three scum undermining us. He's trying to get into our minds that scum isn't him and he's referring to three others. Buddying up to the conf town cos his opinion is the one he trusts most. Yeah right TSO hasn't done great for it to be amazingly trust worthy.

Then you get the next line where his hard bussing is about to start to get as much distance for tomorrow if Haschel is lynched. Then there's his 845 calling Haschel a gimme. Yet before post 830 on this day he hasn't really mentioned this before. He has mentioned Haschel as mafia a few times but never really pushed through and only when needed. Ill quote it up a bit later
2/3 isn't a bad ratio. I'll admit the Mutley kill rocked my world but it's been hard when strong Town players who I thought was Town persistently die. My play hasn't been that bad. On that note, I looked at your Nati-HC case and I wasn't convinced at all.

You did nothing on the 2/3 you like never mentioned pjo. And you were so late on the drdo lynch. So shhhhh.

If you want to lynch a wolf it's between tochica and Titus. Lean heavy on tochica.

In post 882, Mrbartlet wrote:Conf town =/= right however that's seems to be the case of peoe eventually following the conf town. He's not a cop or anything and his analysis is shit. You may all say its stupid that one post is what convinced me on Natirasha and Haschel. However sometimes that is all is needed. One obvious thing, although in this case I had that feeling and then read that post which confirmed it for me.
You see, this is what's convincing me you're scum. Instead of explaining why you're not scum you say that my poor play is the problem. This isn't a Town mindset to come from. Your cases on the two Mafia were shit and I don't buy either of them.

Me being wrong with Mutley has nothing to do with me being right or wrong with you.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:55 am

Post by T S O »

Titus, I'm honestly not 100% sure Bartlet-slot is the WW. However, it's my best guess.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:36 pm

Post by Natirasha »

The wolf is either voided or Bartlet, TSO. My opinion on the matter hasn't xhanged--notice how he's done very little towards find the wolf, mostly wanting to hunt down the 'mafia'?
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:50 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

Vote: Bartlet

L-1

Meh, what was I getting anxious for?

Btw, bartlet, you missed a question.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:41 pm

Post by Titus »

I find it odd that after Nati comments on that, Voided puts the WW suspect at L-1.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:52 pm

Post by Natirasha »

I agree, but my die has been cast and I think on the whole, voided is the less scummy of the pair(even including GNR's interactions).
IceGuy
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
IceGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:57 pm

Post by IceGuy »

Vote Count

Mrbartlet (3): Natirasha, T S O, Voidedmafia

Haschel Cedricson (2): Titus, Tochica
Titus (1): Haschel Cedricson

Not voting (1): Mrbartlet

With 7 alive, it's 4 to lynch.

Deadline is October 4th/October 5th, midnight CEST.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:20 am

Post by T S O »

I cannot see GNR as a WW.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:21 am

Post by Natirasha »

Then its Bartlet. I forgot it could be Tochika, but Ive felt him to be strong town all game.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:22 am

Post by T S O »

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

If I lose this game, it's because I made a townbloc which was infiltrated.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:31 am

Post by Natirasha »

So, assuming we get the wolf here and Haschel is mafia, who you think is the final mafiate? Id like to say its between Titus and voided again. Tochika is possible too, though. One of the first two is more likely, though.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:37 am

Post by Natirasha »

(If the world is just its Voided because Titus is a friend)
Mrbartlet
Mrbartlet
Townie
Mrbartlet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:15 am

Post by Mrbartlet »

In post 885, T S O wrote:
In post 878, Mrbartlet wrote:

In post 882, Mrbartlet wrote:Conf town =/= right however that's seems to be the case of peoe eventually following the conf town. He's not a cop or anything and his analysis is shit. You may all say its stupid that one post is what convinced me on Natirasha and Haschel. However sometimes that is all is needed. One obvious thing, although in this case I had that feeling and then read that post which confirmed it for me.
You see, this is what's convincing me you're scum. Instead of explaining why you're not scum you say that my poor play is the problem. This isn't a Town mindset to come from. Your cases on the two Mafia were shit and I don't buy either of them.

Me being wrong with Mutley has nothing to do with me being right or wrong with you.
I've just replaced in how can I make a case on me being town? What I'm doing is finding the scum for you.

And that's why you are so so bad at this you think I'm scum for not defending myself how can I defend myself? The only Way how and that is to get the scum for you. Lynching me loses for the town. Cos it will be 2-2-1 tomorrow. Then only mafia or wolf will win.
Mrbartlet
Mrbartlet
Townie
Mrbartlet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:18 am

Post by Mrbartlet »

In post 887, Natirasha wrote:The wolf is either voided or Bartlet, TSO. My opinion on the matter hasn't xhanged--notice how he's done very little towards find the wolf, mostly wanting to hunt down the 'mafia'?
Wrong I've found the mafia.

Then I've narrowed it down on the wolf. 80% tochica 20% Titus.

From an outside perspective this game is so fucking obvious. But you got the worst conf town in here and he's made some crappy town bloc.

For that reason I hope wolf win cos I like those two more than the mafia. And certainly want TSO to lose

VOTE: mrbartlet

I am town no trolling. GO TOCHICA!!!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:27 am

Post by Titus »

Why the hell did you self hammer with many days left?

This isn't sc2mafia. Self votes fucking count.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”