notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:56 pm

Post by notscience »

Nice misrep attempt though, scum.

Please keep trying to go toe-to-toe with me, I love it when scum do that.
Montosh
Montosh
Goon
Montosh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:03 pm

Post by Montosh »

In post 149, TRG wrote:So far your arguments don't really have any merit behind them as if you're just
grasping at straws
Since his "explanation" has no real merit, my argument still stands.

And what's with you guys and these expressions?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:04 pm

Post by notscience »

Site-related expressions.

You keep saying it has no real merit, showing you're more focused on trying to discredit (and doing a bad job at it, for the record) than scumhunt. Why? Your role PM told you the scumteam.
Montosh
Montosh
Goon
Montosh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:05 pm

Post by Montosh »

In post 150, notscience wrote:Nice misrep attempt though, scum.

Please keep trying to go toe-to-toe with me, I love it when scum do that.
Again with the calling out of "scum" and eagerness to lynch. You're incriminating yourself at this point.
Montosh
Montosh
Goon
Montosh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:06 pm

Post by Montosh »

In post 152, notscience wrote:Site-related expressions.

You keep saying it has no real merit, showing
you're more focused on trying to discredit
(and doing a bad job at it, for the record)
than scumhunt
. Why? Your role PM told you the scumteam.
But I am scumhunting, why do you think i'm arguing with you?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:09 pm

Post by notscience »

You aren't arguing with me, you're taking anything I say, focusing on little key words then saying NO ITS NOT TRUE THAT HAS NO MERIT YOU ARE MAKING YOURSELF OBVSCUM

While you accuse me of having nothing in the semblence of the case, you are sitting there doing nothing except trying to discredit me.

You aren't trying to find peoples alignments. Your initial vote on me wasn't because you thought me scum, it was due to something my predecessor did that you voted the other person before and got called out for. You're trying to throw shit and see what sticks.
Montosh
Montosh
Goon
Montosh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:11 pm

Post by Montosh »

In post 155, notscience wrote:You aren't arguing with me, you're taking anything I say, focusing on little key words then saying NO ITS NOT TRUE THAT HAS NO MERIT YOU ARE MAKING YOURSELF OBVSCUM

While you accuse me of having nothing in the semblence of the case, you are sitting there doing nothing except trying to discredit me.

You aren't trying to find peoples alignments.
Your initial vote on me wasn't because you thought me scum, it was due to something my predecessor did
that you voted the other person before and got called out for. You're trying to throw shit and see what sticks.
Maybe, but your behavior since has led me to believe you're scum.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:12 pm

Post by notscience »

Again, strawmanning. Picking out little bits of posts to attempt to prove points while ultimately ignoring the rest in an attempt to not have to reply.

Please share what of my behaviour has led you to believe I'm scum though, I'm in for a laugh.
Montosh
Montosh
Goon
Montosh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:15 pm

Post by Montosh »

In post 157, notscience wrote:Again, strawmanning.
Picking out little bits of posts to attempt to prove points while ultimately ignoring the rest
in an attempt to not have to reply.

Please share what of my behaviour has led you to believe I'm scum though, I'm in for a laugh.
That was essentially the only point you made, that i'm not scumhunting, just trying to discredit you.

As for your behavior, please refer to my previous posts, i've laid it out at least half dozen times.
Spaces
Spaces
Townie
Spaces
Townie
Townie

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:15 pm

Post by Spaces »

I still don't see Montosh unscumifying himself as he does continue to defend himself, rather than scumhunting. But notscience's tunnel vision is getting a little alarming to me.

I didn't see anything about Drake's post that implied that he was scum. Though if notscience believes it, then why not question Drake, rather than saying that you've found two mafias and demanding that you've basically won the game? I'm getting more of a scum bussing scum vibe from Montosh and notscience.
Montosh
Montosh
Goon
Montosh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:21 pm

Post by Montosh »

In post 159, Spaces wrote:
I still don't see Montosh unscumifying himself as he does continue to defend himself
, rather than scumhunting. But notscience's tunnel vision is getting a little alarming to me.

I didn't see anything about Drake's post that implied that he was scum. Though if notscience believes it, then why not question Drake, rather than saying that you've found two mafias and demanding that you've basically won the game?
I'm getting more of a scum bussing scum vibe from Montosh and notscience.
Please explain that first part.

As for the second part, you got 1/2 right at least.
Nominull
Nominull
Mafia Scum
Nominull
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:28 pm

Post by Nominull »

In post 155, notscience wrote:You aren't arguing with me, you're taking anything I say, focusing on little key words then saying NO ITS NOT TRUE THAT HAS NO MERIT YOU ARE MAKING YOURSELF OBVSCUM

You aren't trying to find peoples alignments. Your initial vote on me wasn't because you thought me scum, it was due to something my predecessor did that you voted the other person before and got called out for. You're trying to throw shit and see what sticks.
If your predecessor was scum that makes you scum, notsci. Makes perfect sense.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:36 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 161, Nominull wrote:If your predecessor was scum that makes you scum, notsci. Makes perfect sense.
I'm referring to where they said we were stronger scum but then voted you. Got called on it, and now voted me

Montosh, quote where you've "laid it out for me"
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:38 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 158, Montosh wrote:That was essentially the only point you made, that i'm not scumhunting, just trying to discredit you.
Wrong, that wasn't what started all this. Nice try.
Montosh
Montosh
Goon
Montosh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:41 pm

Post by Montosh »

In post 162, notscience wrote:
In post 161, Nominull wrote:If your predecessor was scum that makes you scum, notsci. Makes perfect sense.
I'm referring to where they said we were stronger scum but then voted you. Got called on it, and now voted me

Montosh, quote where you've "laid it out for me"
Pretty simple, raven seemed pretty scummy, you take up his role and then go off trying to lynch everyone you see, it seems scummy to me. You may think I shouldn't take the guy you replaced into account, but nominull is right, makes perfect sense.
Spaces
Spaces
Townie
Spaces
Townie
Townie

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:42 pm

Post by Spaces »

@Montosh, I mean that your posts are all still very reactive. The only person you're going after is notscience, because he's after you. It's more defensive than analytic.

But my purpose was to say that: while I think notscience is going after you and drake with
way
too much gusto for the first day phase, I don't think that necessarily means you aren't mafia.
TRG
TRG
Townie
TRG
Townie
Townie

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:45 pm

Post by TRG »

From this back and forth the only thing I can conclude is that Montosh is suspicious while Notscience is just overly cocky (which is a common trait among veterans). *shrugs*
SecondEngineer
SecondEngineer
Townie
SecondEngineer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:54 pm

Post by SecondEngineer »

One thing is for sure: Notscience is getting a lot of words out of Montosh.
Montosh
Montosh
Goon
Montosh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:56 pm

Post by Montosh »

In post 165, Spaces wrote:@Montosh,
I mean that your posts are all still very reactive. The only person you're going after is notscience
, because he's after you. It's more defensive than analytic.

But my purpose was to say that:
while I think notscience is going after you and drake with
way
too much gusto for the first day phase, I don't think that necessarily means you aren't mafia.
Mostly because I don't anyone else who's scummy right now. Maybe TRG(i'll go over that tomorrow, i'm tired and i'll be in the morning)

As for the second part, why would it mean i'm not mafia, i'm just saying you got it half right. I'm still fairly certain i'm going to get lynched, but i'm not planning to go before exposing real scum or a least helping to.

@Secondengineer and don't forget, i'm getting a lot out of notscience.
TRG
TRG
Townie
TRG
Townie
Townie

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:04 pm

Post by TRG »

In post 168, Montosh wrote:
In post 165, Spaces wrote:@Montosh,
I mean that your posts are all still very reactive. The only person you're going after is notscience
, because he's after you. It's more defensive than analytic.

But my purpose was to say that:
way
Mostly because I don't anyone else who's scummy right now. Maybe TRG(i'll go over that tomorrow, i'm tired and i'll be in the morning)
Montosh do you REALLY think I might be scum or are you just singling me out for calling out your faulty reasoning earlier?

I'm starting to notice a pattern here... Seems like you're only going after people who suspect you. As someone stated earlier, your arguments seem defensive and not analytic.

But regardless I'd love to listen to the scum reads that I'm apparently giving off.
TRG
TRG
Townie
TRG
Townie
Townie

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:07 pm

Post by TRG »

Above was supposed to say "scum tells" not reads.
Spaces
Spaces
Townie
Spaces
Townie
Townie

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:11 pm

Post by Spaces »

In post 168, Montosh wrote:
In post 165, Spaces wrote:But my purpose was to say that:
way
As for the second part, why would it mean i'm not mafia,
I said that NS was focusing too much on you. That could imply that I thought you weren't guilty.
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:15 pm

Post by Drake Crusader »

In post 102, notscience wrote:
In post 101, Drake Crusader wrote:I get off for a night and this thread blows up! I still don't like second in the beginning however, I do believe his reason. Now I have to go over and look things over.
UNVOTE:
Since Second has quelled anything I had against him that leaves good ole Montosh. Didn't like you before. Still don't like you now! With your recent posts you could just be some scum who is trying to lynch off and confuse us with your short answers.
FOS:Montosh
I believe other than him my only other suspicion would be back at JacobSavage. He hasn't really thrown much in and it bothers me to think that he could be a potential buddy for Montosh.
I feel that I may have to look over some things. I shall report in when I find something new and exciting!
^Found his scumbud
LOL ! Well , if you look he is attacking not science for attacking him. Being very edgy and defensive. Tunnel Vision a tad. What isn't scummy about that? I didn't like his predecessor and he doesn't seem any better now. JacobSavage is just strange, he is a null to scum read to me just because he doesn't seem to be helping. I can see them as a team.
Why can't you ?

In post 104, Montosh wrote:To be honest guys, I've screwed up bad. I was trying to seem like I knew what I was doing, when I didn't. I then backed off when I realized that trying to pretend I knew what I was doing was voting to lynch a townie. Jacob's and Tigris' posts then made me feel like I didn't know what I was doing(which I didn't, and still don't really). Then notscience pointed out that my vote made it a L-1, and I didn't want any scum to take advantage of my inexperience, so I unvoted for the second time.
I realize, looking back, that this looks really, really suspicious. Hell, i'd probably lynch myself at this point. But at least lynching will move this game along and allow you guys to scumhunt. I do hope to not be lynched of course, but I think I see myself headed for the executioner today...
On a side note, mostly since he replaced ravenpaw:
FOS: notscience

My reasons have been detailed in a previous post(#74)
I just don't like this one at all ! He comes out again with a excuse to what he has done. Then to top it off he even notions the idea of lynching himself. From some games I read most of them were scum. Since I don't have any exp. to claim otherwise , I view that move as a scumcake! It's almost like he wants you to believe he is town. Just don't like it at all ! !
VOTE: Montosh
Just stop with the nonsense. I don't get a town vibe from you plus the fact that your trying to take attention off yourself and transfer to NotScience. How does just saying anything like that help the town ?
In post 110, Montosh wrote:Well maybe after i'm lynched and it's revealed i'm town then people will at least consider my vote.
Probably not though, they'll just say I was a stupid townie(but it's just inexperience, not stupidity).
This also goes with why I decided to land my vote on you. This just doesn't seem right! By asking to voted on to turn "town" is not very town helpful.
In post 122, notscience wrote:
In post 121, TRG wrote:He'll remain my #1 scum read unless if something scummier comes up.
You don't say
In post 108, notscience wrote:Oh-so-worried about how you look, aren't you?
That "trapped" feeling is a scum feeling. It's when they're caught.
You sure like to wave the sarcastic sword around don't cha? How is this helping your case? What positive help do you give with that? You been sure to fire off to the cocky lords however, what good have you provided to the game?
In post 129, notscience wrote:JS lurks a fair amount, this is the best I've seen him.
Put your vote on actual scum please, one of Drake or Montash would be nice.
Why only 1 townread?
So you are saying I am scum from one post ? Please explain more. I need to go get my notepad to jot down all the knowledge you have to say! Who are your townreads?
In post 135, notscience wrote:I'm in no way saying to lynch him before you all realize he's scum.
But he needs to die.
What good does this do also? Quick to fire off. Almost as bad as Montosh wanting to lynch himself off the game so people will realize his vote meant something more than a vote.
In post 140, notscience wrote:
In post 138, Montosh wrote:
In post 129, notscience wrote:JS lurks a fair amount, this is the best I've seen him.
Put your vote on
actual scum
please, one of
Drake or Montash
would be nice.
Why only 1 townread?
Could you please explain your reasoning to me?
You are scum, Drake is your buddy.
What isn't to understand? You are scum given your L-1 vote and your reaction after being incredibly off, too quick to apologize.
Drake's stance re:you screams newbscum not knowing what to do with a caught scumbud
I do need more explaining here. As with the quote above. Please enlighten me!
In post 147, Montosh wrote:
In post 146, TRG wrote:
In post 101, Drake Crusader wrote:I get off for a night and this thread blows up! I still don't like second in the beginning however, I do believe his reason. Now I have to go over and look things over.
UNVOTE:
Since Second has quelled anything I had against him that leaves good ole Montosh. Didn't like you before. Still don't like you now! With your recent posts you could just be some scum who is trying to lynch off and confuse us with your short answers.
I believe other than him my only other suspicion would be back at JacobSavage. He hasn't really thrown much in and it bothers me to think that he could be a potential buddy for Montosh.
I feel that I may have to look over some things. I shall report in when I find something new and exciting!
^Found his scumbud
This is the post you're having an issue with, correct? What was wrong with it exactly? Help me understand what is scummy about this post.
What's scummy about drake's post? He quotes it and then says, here's the scum. It's ridiculous, he's throwing around random accusations without even giving a reason. That's what's scummy about his post.
Where do you see somthing wrong with that post? Do I see anything to compare from you. I state the reasons right underneath !
I didn't like how the person before you played. You haven't done much better. Your last few posts when I made this post didn't read town to me. You went L-1 fired off a quick sorry and then wanted to vote yourself off.
@MonTosh What more of a reason do I need for FOS you ?
In post 161, Nominull wrote:
Well provide some content so I can find somthing to stick to you. I quoted this because it supports why I don't like you. Knowing this it seems easy to "buddy" me up in your scum list. The person before you wasn't 100% town. So when you entered this game you were already >100% town.

Get back to me please.
"We all of us need to be toppled off the throne of self, my dear," he said. "Perched up there the tears of others are never upon our own cheek.”
― Elizabeth Goudge
Montosh
Montosh
Goon
Montosh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:43 pm

Post by Montosh »

In post 172, Drake Crusader wrote:
UNVOTE:
^Found his scumbud
LOL ! Well , if you look he is attacking not science for attacking him. Being very edgy and defensive. Tunnel Vision a tad. What isn't scummy about that? I didn't like his predecessor and he doesn't seem any better now. JacobSavage is just strange, he is a null to scum read to me just because he doesn't seem to be helping. I can see them as a team.
Why can't you ?

In post 104, Montosh wrote:To be honest guys, I've screwed up bad. I was trying to seem like I knew what I was doing, when I didn't. I then backed off when I realized that trying to pretend I knew what I was doing was voting to lynch a townie. Jacob's and Tigris' posts then made me feel like I didn't know what I was doing(which I didn't, and still don't really). Then notscience pointed out that my vote made it a L-1, and I didn't want any scum to take advantage of my inexperience, so I unvoted for the second time.
I realize, looking back, that this looks really, really suspicious. Hell, i'd probably lynch myself at this point. But at least lynching will move this game along and allow you guys to scumhunt. I do hope to not be lynched of course, but I think I see myself headed for the executioner today...
On a side note, mostly since he replaced ravenpaw:
FOS: notscience

My reasons have been detailed in a previous post(#74)
I just don't like this one at all ! He comes out again with a excuse to what he has done. Then to top it off he even notions the idea of lynching himself. From some games I read most of them were scum. Since I don't have any exp. to claim otherwise , I view that move as a scumcake! It's almost like he wants you to believe he is town. Just don't like it at all ! !
VOTE: Montosh
Just stop with the nonsense. I don't get a town vibe from you plus the fact that your trying to take attention off yourself and transfer to NotScience. How does just saying anything like that help the town ?
In post 110, Montosh wrote:Well maybe after i'm lynched and it's revealed i'm town then people will at least consider my vote.
Probably not though, they'll just say I was a stupid townie(but it's just inexperience, not stupidity).
This also goes with why I decided to land my vote on you. This just doesn't seem right! By asking to voted on to turn "town" is not very town helpful.
In post 122, notscience wrote:
In post 121, TRG wrote:He'll remain my #1 scum read unless if something scummier comes up.
You don't say
In post 108, notscience wrote:Oh-so-worried about how you look, aren't you?
That "trapped" feeling is a scum feeling. It's when they're caught.
You sure like to wave the sarcastic sword around don't cha? How is this helping your case? What positive help do you give with that? You been sure to fire off to the cocky lords however, what good have you provided to the game?
Put your vote on actual scum please, one of Drake or Montash would be nice.
Why only 1 townread?
So you are saying I am scum from one post ? Please explain more. I need to go get my notepad to jot down all the knowledge you have to say! Who are your townreads?
In post 135, notscience wrote:I'm in no way saying to lynch him before you all realize he's scum.
But he needs to die.
What good does this do also? Quick to fire off. Almost as bad as Montosh wanting to lynch himself off the game so people will realize his vote meant something more than a vote.
In post 140, notscience wrote:
In post 138, Montosh wrote:
Put your vote on
actual scum
please, one of
Drake or Montash
would be nice.
Why only 1 townread?
Could you please explain your reasoning to me?
You are scum, Drake is your buddy.
What isn't to understand? You are scum given your L-1 vote and your reaction after being incredibly off, too quick to apologize.
Drake's stance re:you screams newbscum not knowing what to do with a caught scumbud
I do need more explaining here. As with the quote above. Please enlighten me!
In post 147, Montosh wrote:
In post 146, TRG wrote:
UNVOTE:
^Found his scumbud
This is the post you're having an issue with, correct? What was wrong with it exactly? Help me understand what is scummy about this post.
What's scummy about drake's post? He quotes it and then says, here's the scum. It's ridiculous, he's throwing around random accusations without even giving a reason. That's what's scummy about his post.
Where do you see somthing wrong with that post? Do I see anything to compare from you. I state the reasons right underneath !
I didn't like how the person before you played. You haven't done much better. Your last few posts when I made this post didn't read town to me. You went L-1 fired off a quick sorry and then wanted to vote yourself off.
@MonTosh What more of a reason do I need for FOS you ?
In post 161, Nominull wrote:
Well provide some content so I can find somthing to stick to you. I quoted this because it supports why I don't like you. Knowing this it seems easy to "buddy" me up in your scum list. The person before you wasn't 100% town. So when you entered this game you were already >100% town.

Get back to me please.
In bold, I was referring to notscience and defending you.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:25 pm

Post by notscience »

This, my pupils, is what we call a chainsaw.

Scum attack the person attacking their buddy.

Which is funny, given what's gone on.

There's a reason I'm charging in cocky as holy fuck guys. I caught scum. Like, really. Full case tomorrow.

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”