Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:01 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 872, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Wow. Its like a switch. I made my case based on what I saw. This is like alice through the looking glass with you, Varsoon. You are saying there is scum in those 4 but you knew jklm was town all along? I'm sorry but that is exactly what I'm getting out of it. And that doesnt make sense to me.

Yet you vote me because i dont understand your motivation for saying any of that and forthinkng you are scum because of it? How is that NOT omgus?

I did not know JKLM was town all along.
I've been especially adamant on expressing this.
I've SINCERELY THOUGHT that JKLM was VERY LIKELY town since his claim, which was genuine.
In the case that there was no scum between JKLM (Who was not scum, and who I thought was town), Grim (Who I think is scum), Beli (Who I think is town), and FlyBeau (Who I thought was scum, but now think is town), then I posited that scum likely has already won due to how well they've positioned themselves on Day 1.

I'm voting you because you lied about me in post 850, and because your case on me is a misrepresentation of my play so far.

You're literally twisting my words to fit your own ends, and that's scummy.

Also, it
really
pisses me off when people do that, so if you insist on lying and misinterpreting/misrepresenting me despite the several times I've explained what I meant, I will replace out of this game.

@ANTI: I apologize. It really riles me up when players do what's been done. Also, I don't think Pasche is referring to an ongoing game, since the game where I pulled the 'levels crap' was Open 512, which is over.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:15 pm

Post by Antihero »

I'll do a vote count in the morning.

Good night, losers.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:16 pm

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

In post 877, Varsoon wrote:I'm voting you because you lied about me in post 850, and because your case on me is a misrepresentation of my play so far.

You're literally twisting my words to fit your own ends, and that's scummy.

Also, it really pisses me off when people do that, so if you insist on lying and misinterpreting/misrepresenting me despite the several times I've explained what I meant, I will replace out of this game.
This is absolutely not true. I am attempting to interpret the motivation behind your posts. You know. Scumhunting. Which you have LITERALLY done none of.

My case was a list of direct quotes of things you said! Its not like I had to explain what they already showed. If I spent a lot of time overexplaining your words and translating and cobbling together obscure reasons for things, then I could see how you would call it misrepping, but I'm in actual fact not doing that.

I don't understand why you would put your town reads in a group with your scum reads and then say if scum isn't in this group of people, then scum has won. I seriously, honestly, 100% do not fucking understand.

P-edit: i heart you antihero.
Art is cool.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:58 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Antihero, I refuse to play this game with people who don't have reading comprehension.
Please replace me out of the game.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:59 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Here's to hoping my replacement plays your game of being transparent and doesn't use confusing sentence structure and things like juxtapositions and either/or situations.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:01 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Arguing over what my sentences means is a headache, and I'm pretty stretched thin as my games go.
There's not much incentive to play with a group who insults, undermines, and doesn't comprehend me.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:36 pm

Post by Darthe »

God that's too much emo for me.

Also, VOTE: pasch
Lying Cat
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Lying Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:38 pm

Post by Lying Cat »

I wanted Jingle to open the day for us but he refuses to deal with the above bullshit. He's a delicate child.

So uh, whats up guys? (Other than Varsoon throwing a bitch fit because somebody dared to argue with him)

@beauties- how're you feeling today? I still think pasch is scum, and varsoon was really pinging my 'dar yesterday but all I'm getting from him today are narcissist tells. Either way, we need to hear from his replacement before we go anywhere with that. I want content from AP and beli immediately.

To that end:
Summon: Belisarius

@majiffy- Did you and buck and ETL build anything exciting overnight? You wanna help me lynch pasch today?
In post 855, The Grim Reaper wrote:NKA sucks... Far too much WIFOM for my liking
~G
Sorta disagree. NKA is one of the most valuable tools we have... once there is verifiable information about the acting parties, which we don't have yet.

-sthar8
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:48 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 877, Varsoon wrote:I did not know JKLM was town all along.
I've been especially adamant on expressing this.
I've SINCERELY THOUGHT that JKLM was VERY LIKELY town since his claim, which was genuine.
It wasn't and I'm glad you have been adamant about this, makes me feel much better about your good intentions.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:49 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 880, Varsoon wrote:
Antihero, I refuse to play this game with people who don't have reading comprehension.
Please replace me out of the game.
Wow,really? After actively refusing to justify any opinions you hold? Bye.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:54 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 884, Lying Cat wrote:I want content from AP and beli immediately.
Hi mom.

You can hear from me when my heads not swimming from other distractions and general need of sleep.

Why did you call out Beli in bold after stating this and not me?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:59 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Varsoon feels like scum mad at being caught for the NK spec.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:25 pm

Post by The Grim Reaper »

In post 888, AngryPidgeon wrote:Varsoon feels like scum mad at being caught for the NK spec.
No, not really.

My view on Night Kill Analysis: Fear and Loading was a pretty universal townread I think, so a ;ogical kill. Aside from looking to those he was suspecting, I'd also look to those who were most vocal about considering him town. The overlaps in both lists will contain the scum that decided to kill him.

Need to get my head into this game again, will try to do so today, if not, I think Guyett has got it covered for now.

As far as I'm concerned my priorities remain the same: I still want to lynch Paschendale, and I'm still not liking Angry Pidgeon. The ETL and Belisarius reads are a point of discussion among the heads, need to sort this out.

GG
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:42 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 884, Lying Cat wrote:@majiffy- Did you and buck and ETL build anything exciting overnight? You wanna help me lynch pasch today?
I'm good with a pasch lynch.

VOTE: Passion Dale
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Belisarius
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:54 am

Post by Belisarius »

WHO SUMMONS ME?
flying beauties
flying beauties
Goon
flying beauties
Goon
Goon

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:58 am

Post by flying beauties »

VOTE: etl
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:34 am

Post by Antihero »

Nachomamma8 replaces Varsoon, effective immediately.

Welcome!
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:35 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

YEY NACHO.

Also angelmollie: reason?
Art is cool.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:37 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 893, Antihero wrote:
Nachomamma8 replaces Varsoon, effective immediately.

Welcome!
Retracted, sorry about that.

Still looking for a replacement for Varsoon...
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:20 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 828, The Grim Reaper wrote:How is it taking you this long to read the thread?!?
Some people play at a slower pace...its not alignment indicative so why ask?
In post 842, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:So, either he's extremely inconsiderate and selfish town, or he's scum using "RL" to excuse his blatant uselessness.
Ok, you don't sound very convinced that Varsoon is scum here. Why do you think its the latter and not the former?
In post 842, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Except at the time of the above post here, the JKLM wagon was gonna go through, and you knew that. So, better change tune, right? "JKLM is scum!"
I don't really read that the same? It sounded like he was saying that those people were going to get lynched (for being useless, scumy, w/e) and that town would lose if they were all MLs.

I dislike the AtF from him here, but you hinging a case on this is a bit weird/forced. I never got the impression that Varsoon seriously thought JKLM was scum.
In post 843, Paschendale wrote:I'm actually slightly relieved to know about FnL. I had gut problems with him. All sorts of conflicting reads.
Who did you expect to die then?
In post 852, The Grim Reaper wrote:I do find it suspicious that he both pushed and distanced himself from the wagon at numerous times.
Why don't I remember Varsoon pushing JKLM at all?

I remember him howling about me being scum and howling about Grim being scum and thats all.

[ur;=http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p5403044]853[/url] is terrible. Varsoon is extremely self conscious about his appearance here and providing selfmeta that doesn't have direct relevance to what is going on other than to discredit his town play and reads? Doesn't add up to the confidence he's exuding elsewhere and this post feels out of place in general.
In post 853, Varsoon wrote:Anyway, it's clear that the kill was made to leverage a wagon against at least one of the people F&L wrongly thought was scum.
WTH? There is no way Varsoon thinks this over thinking that FnL was killed because they mentioned supporting me. He is seriously going to play a victim card here and imply the FnL death was a setup? No.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:23 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 859, Varsoon wrote:WHEN THE FUCK DID I VOTE FOR JKLM?

Jesus, get your story straight before you go around trying to smear shit in everyone's ears, why don't you?
This is more what I was getting at, Grim. I hadn't really read this page when I posted, I saw mollie's list of people that FnL suspected and saw Varsoon flipping out after Mollie voted him.
But this is not a town motivated attitude. This is somebody playing a victim card and throwing (probably genuine) emotion around to dissuade votes. Scum upset at being caught for the wrong reason.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:25 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 868, Varsoon wrote:OF COURSE YOU WOULD FUCKING CALL MY VOTE AN OMGUS VOTE TO DISCREDIT IT, YOU MISREPRESENTING SACK OF LIES.
Things varsoon dislikes about EtL.
-Her case and ESPECIALLY the lies. :cool:
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:32 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 870, Paschendale wrote:Oh, and Vars, don't start with the level shit again. I'll vote you on principle if you pull the same crap you did in Diffusion.
This is not scum with Varsoon. I strongly doubt Pasch-scum would forget about Varsoon being on/off the lynch wagon and I strongly doubt Pasc-scum would take such a waffly stance on a buddy like that.

879 is a good post. EtL feels honest here and a bit genuinely stunned by Varsoon's reaction to her case and her gut-reaction is to reinforce that her case is concrete and try to understand what she perceives as an overreaction. Strongly doubt this is scum with Varsoon or, lesser extent, at all.
In post 891, Belisarius wrote:
WHO SUMMONS ME?
Did anybody else get a Warcraft II throwback when reading this?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”