AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:03 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Grim/Pasch/Cat would make a lot of sense as a scumteam.

Thor do something to convince me you aren't scum aligned. Thor will always be scum to me since 1347 ;)
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:09 am

Post by The Grim Reaper »

In post 901, AngryPidgeon wrote:Town: Beauties, Majiffy, EtL, Pasch, Buck

Scum: Nacho

Mollie, I'd still like to talk to yo about Lying Cat. I can't shake this post. Call it gut, but I feel like LC is trying to hedge a scumread on me. He even opens today by calling out me/Beli (FnL suspects) and it just feels like fishing for which ML has the most support.
In post 902, AngryPidgeon wrote:Oh and I figured out what about EtL feels good. If you look at her posts today, her train of thought makes sense. On top of that, it feels like she is suffering from some confirmation bias on Varsoon, but he probably is scum so meh. Still her push feels incredibly genuine.

Nacho get the hell in here. Im only not voting you because you are too valuable to mislynch on the offchance you are town.
Paschendale - Angry Pidgeon - EspeciallyTheLies is what truly makes sense.

(opinion of EtL almost entirely based on Splintered Cell for the time being)
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:11 am

Oh, those quotes weren't meant to be there. I had clicked them during a sense of wonderment as to why AP is murmuring about scumteams that don't contain his one big scumread from one page ago: Thor.

AP's scumminess has reached the proportions where I'm starting to fear he might be a jester.

(not really, that was just a figure of speech. AP is scum.)

GG
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:12 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I thought splintered was scummy, but I don't recall anyone else sharing that opinion with me.

GG, if you are scum then good job. If you are town, then you haven't figured out how I operate. I'm curious - do you think my play is comparable to Hidden Temple at all?
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:20 am

In post 953, AngryPidgeon wrote:do you think my play is comparable to Hidden Temple at all?
It's difficult to say, you were mostly a mystery to me during that game because I didn't know you at all. Half of my impression of you obtained during that game was skewed by my own expectations of who you might be and how you might operate. I have the feeling I got to know you a bit better after reading that game's scum QT. But that was after the game.
During it I remember considering you mostly town, but I did fear you might be scum because of a certain sense of the inconsistent tone you took with me. Back then I decided to ascribe that to your read on me changing, and sadly let you slide for most of the game.

I'd say that's comparable to what you're doing here in a way, yes. Partially. There's stuff I noticed you do here that I consider scummy, that I don't remember you doing in Hidden Temples, but that might be because I forgot or because I didn't notice at the time.

But I don't generally use a lot of meta, even less so when inited to do so by the person I'm considering scum, so your question is largely lost on me. My read on you is based on what you have been doing in this game, and will continue to be thusly.

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:23 am

In post 952, The Grim Reaper wrote:Oh, those quotes weren't meant to be there. I had clicked them during a sense of wonderment as to why AP is murmuring about scumteams that don't contain his one big scumread from one page ago: Thor.

Psssst. AP! There's a dangerous block of text looming above this bunny's head. It's a quote! It might come tumbling down on the bunny if you don't react quickly!! Save the bunny! Respond!

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:25 am

(note that the biggest portion of the weight is located at the left side of the quote, which would result in the lower left corner falling down rapidly into the bunny's eyesocket, killing it instantly, after which the block of text would be protruding from where it's right eye used to be)

GG
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:27 am

It might actually hit it right between the eyes. Still, same result: insta-bunnydeath.
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:50 am

Post by Paschendale »

Town leaning

AP
EtL
Grim
Belis (null/town)

Scum leaning

Varsoon/Thor
Darthe (null/scum)
Beauties
Buckwild

Null leaning

Majiffy
Lying Cat

Despite the townread on Grim, I think pretty much all of their ideas are wrong. But they seem to come from a town place.

AP is covering too many bases and doing it too well to be scum.

I can't articulate a single stance by Darthe, Lying Cat, or Buckwild that stood out to me. They need to take a stand on something.

Varsoon's reactions to my mistake, EtL's case against him, the replacement... all make Varsoon look pretty scummy. He only voted for AP and Grim on day 1, both people I lean town on, and then his reaction to EtL's case was an OMGUS vote, which was just sad.

Sorry, Thor.

VOTE: Varsoon/Thor
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:01 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 947, AngryPidgeon wrote:Half the reason I hate this ^ is because I know you do it as town. But I suspect that you could also easily do it as scum to invalidate my read on you or otherwise discourage me from changing my read on you.
Gosh, really, i can do that? I'm allowed to, when scum, play like my town playstyle?
Amazing!
In post 947, AngryPidgeon wrote:Opinion on Grim or Lying Cat? I don't really have a recommendation for your vote (shocker), but I'm looking at those 2 atm.
You don't have recommendations?

I also have no read on them at the moment - to do that I'd need them to do something interesting or else I'd maybe need to read the rest of the thread.
In post 949, The Grim Reaper wrote:Your heart <3
My heart says I need to sheep others.
So, who are you voting and why is it a case worth listening to?
In post 950, AngryPidgeon wrote:Grim/
Pasch
/Cat would make a lot of sense as a scumteam.
In post 951, The Grim Reaper wrote:
Paschendale
- Angry Pidgeon - EspeciallyTheLies is what truly makes sense.
Neither voting Pasch.
:igmeou:
In post 950, AngryPidgeon wrote:Thor do something to convince me you aren't scum aligned. Thor will always be scum to me since 1347 ;)
If I'm always scum then I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do unless you want me to start playing all my scum games really badly to help you scumhunt.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:03 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 958, Paschendale wrote:Varsoon's reactions to my mistake, EtL's case against him, the replacement... all make Varsoon look pretty scummy. He only voted for AP and Grim on day 1, both people I lean town on, and then his reaction to EtL's case was an OMGUS vote, which was just sad.

Sorry, Thor.
No need to apologize to me personally.
All of town suffers from the use of that case :D

But, no, seriously, what was scummy about my reactions to your 'mistake'?
flying beauties
flying beauties
Goon
flying beauties
Goon
Goon

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:30 am

Post by flying beauties »

In post 932, Antihero wrote:
Thor665 replaces Varsoon, effective immediately!

ALL WILL BOW TO THE MIGHTY THOR!
I was like really happy for this!
In post 942, Thor665 wrote:
In post 940, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Dammit. I dont know thor.
Don't worry, tailor, you will. I grow on people.
Like fungus.

In other news - hi everybody!
Who should I sheep?
then I read this and I was even more excited
sheep me thor!
In post 960, Thor665 wrote:
In post 958, Paschendale wrote:Varsoon's reactions to my mistake, EtL's case against him, the replacement... all make Varsoon look pretty scummy. He only voted for AP and Grim on day 1, both people I lean town on, and then his reaction to EtL's case was an OMGUS vote, which was just sad.

Sorry, Thor.
No need to apologize to me personally.
All of town suffers from the use of that case
:D

But, no, seriously, what was scummy about my reactions to your 'mistake'?
the bold is weird. and I was so sure that varsoon was town.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:35 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 961, flying beauties wrote:sheep me thor!
Who are you voting and why is it sheepable?
In post 961, flying beauties wrote:the bold is weird. and I was so sure that varsoon was town.
I do have better things to do with my day then spend all day trying to deal with your and AP's parano-derp.
Yes, i play good scum.
Get over your bad selves and stop leaping at shadows and acting like it means something.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:43 am

You could sheep Varsoon. He was holding your slot before you left.

Or you can read the topic, and then decide to sheep me. My reads are as accurate as they are enjoyable to read.

Today there's Angry Pidgeon on the menu. Quite tender, an ideal entree.
Tomorrow we proceed to lynching PAschendale. He was a bit tougher, but I softened him up for you during day 1. By tomorrow he should be perfect for consumption.

After that we'll probably have to go for EtL, but the chef is still considering some other options. We're talking dessert here, and we all know you should only order that after you're done with the main course. Let's wait and see who's still hungry at the time.

GG
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:13 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 963, The Grim Reaper wrote:You could sheep Varsoon. He was holding your slot before you left.
Since I haven't unvoted I am currently already doing that.
In post 963, The Grim Reaper wrote:Today there's Angry Pidgeon on the menu. Quite tender, an ideal entree.
Tomorrow we proceed to lynching PAschendale. He was a bit tougher, but I softened him up for you during day 1. By tomorrow he should be perfect for consumption.
Pasch seems a better lynch than AP - what am I missing?
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:23 am

Post by Grimgroove »

Pages 37 and 38.
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:38 am

Post by Guyett »

Why, in your opinion thor, is pasch a better lynch?
~guyett phone posting
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:01 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 895, Antihero wrote:
In post 893, Antihero wrote:
Nachomamma8 replaces Varsoon, effective immediately.

Welcome!
Retracted, sorry about that.

Still looking for a replacement for Varsoon...
In post 930, The Grim Reaper wrote:Sorry. Apparently we can't be logged on this account simultanuously after all :p
Should be able to, Mollie and I have posted simultaneously under our hydra before.
In post 932, Antihero wrote:
Thor665 replaces Varsoon, effective immediately!

ALL WILL BOW TO THE MIGHTY THOR!
Yey.

Thor sometime tomorrow we're going to consolidate reads.

Let me start you off; Mollie and Grim are both town. AP is probably town but he's really slipped the fuck off the town ledge since daystart. Buckwild is a townie, Darthe is probably town if Passion Dale flips scum. I think the Cat thing was town but I can't remember.
That leaves us with Passion, ETL, Beli, You, Darthe and the Pidgeon for scum, probably something in that order.
In post 944, Thor665 wrote:Then in another five, obv. scum.
;)
Well, you know what they say about a Thor or Jiffy in LYLO...
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:32 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 966, Guyett wrote:Why, in your opinion thor, is pasch a better lynch?
~guyett phone posting
Beard and ease of consensus.

Why, what's your take on him?
In post 967, Majiffy wrote:Thor sometime tomorrow we're going to consolidate reads.
Should be easy, I'm still a mostly blank slate right now.
In post 967, Majiffy wrote:Let me start you off; Mollie and Grim are both town. AP is probably town but he's really slipped the fuck off the town ledge since daystart. Buckwild is a townie, Darthe is probably town if Passion Dale flips scum. I think the Cat thing was town but I can't remember.
That leaves us with Passion, ETL, Beli, You, Darthe and the Pidgeon for scum, probably something in that order.
I might hand you Grim. Mollie I have no take on right now. AP I have a slight scum vibe off of since he actually didn't preach about his reads, which on Day 2 feels rather off from him.
I don't know gak about Buck or Darhte, or Cat, or ETL, or Beli.
In post 967, Majiffy wrote:Well, you know what they say about a Thor or Jiffy in LYLO...
Sheep them?
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:40 pm

In post 968, Thor665 wrote:
In post 966, Guyett wrote:Why, in your opinion thor, is pasch a better lynch?
~guyett phone posting
Beard and ease of consensus.

Why, what's your take on him?
Eh what.... plain English please... I'm not sober so I'll need a little help here.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:41 pm

~G
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:50 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Beard = Thor is manly and probably smells faintly of bacon, and thus his opinion is right.

Ease of consensus - I have two players ripping at each other while *both* claim that this other player is the scum pal of the other. Hint: if either of you really think what you think, wouldn't that make him the obv. buddy that they are soft bussing? And if so, why not be willing to vote him to call their bluff at the very least? Heck, you have a built in person who should sheep your vote, already giving you one of the strongest wagons at the moment making it vastly more useful than what either of you are doing right now.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:51 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 969, The Grim Reaper wrote:Eh what.... plain English please... I'm not sober so I'll need a little help here.
GRIMGROOVE,

Guyett can remember to post from the hydra while DRUNK. I think you can do the same while sober. I have faith in you.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
The Grim Reaper
The Grim Reaper
Goon
The Grim Reaper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:54 pm

In post 972, Antihero wrote:
In post 969, The Grim Reaper wrote:Eh what.... plain English please... I'm not sober so I'll need a little help here.
GRIMGROOVE,

Guyett can remember to post from the hydra while DRUNK. I think you can do the same while sober. I have faith in you.
Well I posted from my normal account when getting drunk because I was too lazy to change on my phone... however I'm home now on my laptop trying to understand Thor's fancy speak

~G
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:57 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Verily doth yon saucy maiden protest too much. Forsooth, i shalt quaff mine mead and ravish thee anon!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”