Mini 1515: Touhou Imperishable Night (Game Over)

thenewearth
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:44 pm

Post by thenewearth »

RBO

are you always like this?

You sound so much like the narrator on the stanley parable.

All you do is pretty much commentate on everything people do for 1 time, and then you don't pursue anything after commentating.

Do you think that what their doing is for scum?
or for town?
Why can't you ever, EVER, pursue and/or explain what's wrong with the stuff you quote?

Plus, the only vote you did was a varsoon vote. ON THE WHOLE GAME
TO TOP IT ALL OFF
IT WAS THE MOST POPULAR WAGON OF IT'S TIME

Scuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmzzzzzzzzzz
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:15 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

ghost wrote:Varsoon's shit-lord comment seems genuine
this is one of the things i was referring to when i mentioned varsoon's aggression towards pieguy in that conversation, and why i don't think it's like the passive-polite play i saw from him attacking scum reads (or people who were attacking him) in some scum games i've played with him.
wayne wrote:When did I say you v Varsoon was anything but TvT?
what was the point of your varsoon vote if you thought it was TvT the whole time?
wayne wrote:Don't misrep muffin. Your whole double team on Pie with with Varsoon smacks of buddying. I already said that, so why are you trying to confine my thoughts to one post when that isn't what I said?
er... i pointed out that your attack on me was based on something pieguy
asked
me to do, pieguy apparently was confused about this, i wanted you to clarify this is actually what you were doing.
thezmon wrote:Why is it a "fake town concern" if I want to know who is posting what?
because i don't remember you asking questions about which head posted what or anything similar to that in any of the other games i've played with you. granted, i've never seen you play from the very beginning, but i don't ever recall you being overly concerned with figuring out which head posted what.
thezmon wrote:Yes, I have scum reads on wayne and TNE, but they're both weak reads, and I don't know which path to take.
so how are you going to decide? you're not exactly questioning or commenting on either one of them.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:18 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

morph wrote:13. zMuffinMan - Cabd's gut is putting up weird flags.
cabd's gut sucks then
morph wrote:4. MafiaSSK- this matches an interesting meta-tell blackmailed from natirasha about ssk/does not match paradox-town-ssk
eh

he could be scum. i didn't like that the only thing he did about 7 or 8 pages in was ask a question that would have been answered if he'd read the thread, and nothing else.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:20 pm

Post by BROseidon »

In post 350, thenewearth wrote:RBO

are you always like this?

You sound so much like the narrator on the stanley parable.

All you do is pretty much commentate on everything people do for 1 time, and then you don't pursue anything after commentating.

Do you think that what their doing is for scum?
or for town?
Why can't you ever, EVER, pursue and/or explain what's wrong with the stuff you quote?

Plus, the only vote you did was a varsoon vote. ON THE WHOLE GAME
TO TOP IT ALL OFF
IT WAS THE MOST POPULAR WAGON OF IT'S TIME

Scuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmzzzzzzzzzz
1) Spell my name right.

2) I range from being like this to being a huge troll. Depends on how I'm feeling.

3) I literally just commented on something that made me think Ghost is scum, and I've been trying to get more interactions with ffery to gauge whether she's scum.

4) If you want elaboration, I can give it.

5) Thez was more popular than Varsoon.

Your case is bad and you should feel bad.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:20 pm

Post by BROseidon »

In post 342, morph the cat wrote:Dunno if "usually" is true. I all but tunneled you on day 1 of xenogears, and was getting pretty squinty-eyed about you on day 1 of Rach's Narnia uPick.
I forgot about Rach's upick :/

I guess we've only moved in lockstep in Death's Diner. And those times I was scum.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:20 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 352, zMuffinMan wrote:cabd's gut sucks then
There's a reason ffery wears the pants in this
cat
hydrae when we're town. Her reads are usually better than mine. We'll see about you, though, she has her own reasons for putting you there.
thenewearth
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:21 pm

Post by thenewearth »

oh thezmon had a scumread on me?

it was so crappy I didn't even notice... :igmeou:
thenewearth
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:22 pm

Post by thenewearth »

5) WELL THAT MAKES IT WORSE THEN
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:22 pm

Post by BROseidon »

Looked at SSK, no idea what you got from those 2 posts.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:22 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 358, BROseidon wrote:Looked at SSK, no idea what you got from those 2 posts.
Guess you'll have to wait and see what I pull from my bag of tricks, now won't you.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:23 pm

Post by BROseidon »

In post 357, thenewearth wrote:5) WELL THAT MAKES IT WORSE THEN
Brings up that I was on the most popular wagon as evidence that I'm scum.

Fact that it wasn't the the most popular wagon somehow makes this stronger evidence that I'm scum.

BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:24 pm

Post by BROseidon »

In post 359, morph the cat wrote:
In post 358, BROseidon wrote:Looked at SSK, no idea what you got from those 2 posts.
Guess you'll have to wait and see what I pull from my bag of tricks, now won't you.
If it's as compelling as the case you've brought so far, I'm sure I'll be convinced :roll:
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:27 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 361, BROseidon wrote:
In post 359, morph the cat wrote:
If it's as compelling as the case you've brought so far, I'm sure I'll be convinced :roll:
You'll see.

Would also wagon wayne, this isn't his usual play, but I don't feel like spending 60 page on him raging at me quite yet, and I want to see if he gets why I suspect him.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:28 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 354, BROseidon wrote:
In post 342, morph the cat wrote:Dunno if "usually" is true. I all but tunneled you on day 1 of xenogears, and was getting pretty squinty-eyed about you on day 1 of Rach's Narnia uPick.

I guess we've only moved in lockstep in Death's Diner. And those times I was scum.
I was lazy and trusted orcinus' read in 165, instead of reevaluating after that monstrosity of a day 5.
In post 353, BROseidon wrote:and I've been trying to get more interactions with ffery to gauge whether she's scum.
82 posts and counting. I'm not that difficult to interact with.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:29 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

morph wrote:she has her own reasons for putting you there
what reasons?
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:32 pm

Post by BROseidon »

In post 363, morph the cat wrote:

I was lazy and trusted orcinus' read in 165, instead of reevaluating after that monstrosity of a day 5.
In post 353, BROseidon wrote:and I've been trying to get more interactions with ffery to gauge whether she's scum.
1) lol day 5

2) Something feels off, and I'm not sure if I'm being paranoid or if it's justified.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:37 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 364, zMuffinMan wrote:
morph wrote:she has her own reasons for putting you there
what reasons?
Mostly meta right now for me.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:41 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 365, BROseidon wrote:
In post 363, morph the cat wrote:

1) lol day 5

2) Something feels off, and I'm not sure if I'm being paranoid or if it's justified.
I can answer that, but the answer you find for yourself is the one that matters.
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:53 pm

Post by thezmon221 »

In post 351, zMuffinMan wrote:
thezmon wrote:Why is it a "fake town concern" if I want to know who is posting what?
because i don't remember you asking questions about which head posted what or anything similar to that in any of the other games i've played with you. granted, i've never seen you play from the very beginning, but i don't ever recall you being overly concerned with figuring out which head posted what.
Because in those games, Xeno particularly, I was able to figure it out after 80 pages of posting. FTL signed, and I figured out TF (can't remember if they sign).
thezmon wrote:Yes, I have scum reads on wayne and TNE, but they're both weak reads, and I don't know which path to take.
so how are you going to decide? you're not exactly questioning or commenting on either one of them.
Well, right now I'm reading wayne's interactions with others, since I have some actual reason for his scum read. For TNE, I'm not sure. I don't usually do too well in early scumhunting because I don't find early interactions very engaging.
thenewearth wrote:oh thezmon had a scumread on me?

it was so crappy I didn't even notice... :igmeou:
Look at this shitty posture right here.

Like, are you THAT concerned with other people that you reverse psychologically bash a GUT read?

Like, I even SAID it was gut, and is not very strong. Try reading more, and being ignorant less.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:12 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 368, thezmon221 wrote:I figured out TF (can't remember if they sign).
I started signing but then syr ditched me. Either way it's pretty damn obvious when it's me vs one of my partners. Prohawk is probably the only player that can sound like me at times naturally.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:23 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Unvote
Vote: MafiaSSK
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:35 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 326, waynegg wrote:
In post 316, pieguyn wrote: wait what, now all of a sudden you think it's town v town? can you explain why the flip flop plz?
When did I say you v Varsoon was anything but TvT?
In post 191, waynegg wrote:The vote is because, by using your own logic, you're scum.
In post 317, zMuffinMan wrote:blame you for what? wayne is saying he thinks i'm scummy for the way in which i argued against your varsoon case, i pointed out that the only reason i was doing that is because you specifically asked me to.
it's subtle redirection. instead of people thinking of it as you buddying him, they'd think of it as you elaborating "because I asked you to".
In post 317, zMuffinMan wrote:what do you think of wayne's argument about me not voting you?
now that I look at it closer, I seriously don't get it. his whole point was that because you weren't voting me you weren't taking a definitive stance, and that would make it buddying? I fail to see how not voting me matters, and how you "buddying" Varsoon directly follows from that, as opposed to following from what you were saying. I still think that there might have been some buddying going on (mb I'm biased tho), but I fail to see what the vote has to do with any of it. also, I think it's pretty obvious what your stance was by your posts after my tl;dr case, so I'm not sure if his point about not having a stance is valid in the first place.

I'm assuming you have a scumread on wayne correct?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:35 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 334, thezmon221 wrote:Because, you know, if I call something a TvT argument, that means that the people having the argument are scum, right? *facepalm* think about what you're saying before you say it.
can you at least give a specific reason behind it being TvT then?

also, what's your thoughts on wayne's attack on Varsoon/zmuffin?
In post 343, morph the cat wrote:Updated and sync achieved.
think we could go for a wayne wagon? him stating that Varsoon is scum then me and Varsoon is a town v town seems sketchy as hell tbh. IIRC he has a history of bussing teammates so that could point to him and zmuffin, but I'm not sure atm.

I do think your points about SSK are kind of interesting though and I'm also wondering what the hell is up with his second post. he asked Varsoon why his vote is on me, but wouldn't it be fking obvious based on what's going on why he's voting me? doesn't make sense IMO
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:57 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

pieguy wrote:instead of people thinking of it as you buddying him, they'd think of it as you elaborating "because I asked you to".
correct. that's what happened.
pieguy wrote:I'm assuming you have a scumread on wayne correct?
no. he's not a town read. i'm still trying to figure out whether he's being derptown or scum.

have you dropped your scum read on varsoon or something?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:59 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 333, morph the cat wrote:Hey wayne, you're not doing something I associate with town you. Do you know what it is? And if you do, why aren't you doing it this game?
What? Making every other post mine and calling everybody scum?
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”