Mini 1515: Touhou Imperishable Night (Game Over)

morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:56 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 448, waynegg wrote:
In post 442, morph the cat wrote:This is me and ffery not answering Wayne's RQS merely to annoy him.
<3u2

Why don't you want to give up your personality type? Here...just for you cabd...1,2,3, or 4?
You already know, go pull up thiago's game or something.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:56 pm

Post by morph the cat »

I CBA to do all your work for you, now can I?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:58 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

morph wrote:Before the day is over is fine, but realize that sofitng and then revoking it is tantamount to a scumclaim.
no offense to pieguy, but i don't think he's the kind of player that's capable of lying in this way as scum. he probably is town here.

and i'd actually prefer he doesn't claim today if he isn't being run up. big purple writing has me paranoid about bad things happening with unnecessary claims.
bork wrote:
>>>Important: There are eyes and ears everywhere. Flavor Claim at your own risk in this game.<<<
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:58 pm

Post by thezmon221 »

In post 446, pieguyn wrote:@morph: back to my other question, do you think we can go for a wayne wagon? also, has any of this changed your reads on anyone?
Why do you feel wayne is scum? I didn't see any indication of such earlier.
zmon wrote:Pie you are squirming after a single vote? Sounds like noobscum to me. Let me reread that last part where Morph called for a scumslip...
this is probably really stupid, but there's so many good players in this game that I feel kind of out of my league. then when one of them called "scumslip" and seemed confident about it, when he (she?) was in fact completely wrong, I got scared and just felt like crying. especially when they were townreading me before, the shock factor hit me really hard. and it messed up my thought process, and I feared no one would believe my explanation, and I became overcome with paranoia that I'd die on D1 even though I have a confirmable role. feel free to insult me but this should explain it
You learn from playing. Try to keep up with all the people playing here, learn what you can about different tells and such, how to scumhunt or whatever, and keep on going. We won't stop to lynch you if we think you're scum, but if we think you're town and you contribute, then all should be good.

The problem is that you look extremely scared of being lynched after a single vote has been placed on you. We need 7 to lynch, and in my experience it's mainly the newbies, and more often newscum and newtown, who flail over 1-2 votes. I might give you the benefit of the doubt, but mostly because I feel much better about a wayne lynch.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:01 pm

Post by Mac »

friends i lub u allo
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:07 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 452, zMuffinMan wrote:
morph wrote:Before the day is over is fine, but realize that sofitng and then revoking it is tantamount to a scumclaim.
no offense to pieguy, but i don't think he's the kind of player that's capable of lying in this way as blah blah
First, wth using my words cabd.

and then this. it's always this. like predictably, day one this. such a boring phrase. used up like Betty White.
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:13 pm

Post by thezmon221 »

In post 455, waynegg wrote:
no offense to pieguy, but i don't think he's the kind of player that's capable of lying in this way as blah blah

and then this. it's always this. like predictably, day one this. such a boring phrase. used up like Betty White.
I love how you changed muffin's post.

Like seriously, what was the point of that? Oh, and the whining.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:19 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 455, waynegg wrote:

Oh, and could you go ahead and follow that up with "Do you really think I would do that as scum? Pffft!" :P
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:19 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:21 pm

Post by thezmon221 »

No, I'm just trying to fathom why you would do such a thing.

Do you really want attention that much?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:25 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 454, Mac wrote:friends i lub u allo
Sup?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:25 pm

Post by pieguyn »

@zmon: here's where I started taking note of him. I haven't formally sorted him yet but this is making him lean null-scum for me.
In post 372, pieguyn wrote:
In post 343, morph the cat wrote:Updated and sync achieved.
think we could go for a wayne wagon? him stating that Varsoon is scum then me and Varsoon is a town v town seems sketchy as hell tbh.
In post 371, pieguyn wrote:now that I look at it closer, I seriously don't get it. his whole point was that because you weren't voting me you weren't taking a definitive stance, and that would make it buddying? I fail to see how not voting me matters, and how you "buddying" Varsoon directly follows from that, as opposed to following from what you were saying. I still think that there might have been some buddying going on (mb I'm biased tho), but I fail to see what the vote has to do with any of it. also, I think it's pretty obvious what your stance was by your posts after my tl;dr case, so I'm not sure if his point about not having a stance is valid in the first place.
zmon wrote:The problem is that you look extremely scared of being lynched after a single vote has been placed on you. We need 7 to lynch, and in my experience it's mainly the newbies, and more often newscum and newtown, who flail over 1-2 votes. I might give you the benefit of the doubt, but mostly because I feel much better about a wayne lynch.
yeah.. but when it's morph incorrectly claiming a "scumslip"? that's like if you're holding an empty gun, and it explodes, and causes smoke to come out, and then having a police officer accuse you of holding the smoking gun. ugh that just fked my whole thought process up big time
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:26 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 459, thezmon221 wrote:No, I'm just trying to fathom why you would do such a thing.

Do you really want attention that much?
Think about that real hard...
Like LEGO minifigs?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:27 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 461, pieguyn wrote:but when it's morph incorrectly claiming a "scumslip"?
Why is it being us relevant?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:29 pm

Post by pieguyn »

cause iirc you're one of the better players here. so when it was one of the more skilled players calling it, I got all scared and paranoid >_<
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:30 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 461, pieguyn wrote: yeah.. but when it's morph incorrectly claiming a "scumslip"? that's like if you're holding an empty gun, and it explodes, and causes smoke to come out, and then having a police officer accuse you of holding the smoking gun. ugh that just fked my whole thought process up big time
Why? They're still just one vote and neither are consistent D1.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:31 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 464, pieguyn wrote:cause iirc you're one of the better players here. so when it was one of the more skilled players calling it, I got all scared and paranoid >_<
o. reverence :lol:
Like LEGO minifigs?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:36 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 464, pieguyn wrote:cause iirc you're one of the better players here. so when it was one of the more skilled players calling it, I got all scared and paranoid >_<
I'm reminded of the crap talk about me in that AMoL scum qt. :/
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:44 pm

Post by pieguyn »

has any of this changed your reads on anyone?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:49 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 468, pieguyn wrote:has any of this changed your reads on anyone?
Dunno about Cabd, but I'm liking zmuffin more, and I <3 Mac and hope he doesn't have a raging hangover in a few hours.
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:50 pm

Post by thezmon221 »

pieguyn wrote:@zmon: here's where I started taking note of him. I haven't formally sorted him yet but this is making him lean null-scum for me.
In post 372, pieguyn wrote:
In post 343, morph the cat wrote:Updated and sync achieved.
think we could go for a wayne wagon? him stating that Varsoon is scum then me and Varsoon is a town v town seems sketchy as hell tbh.
In post 371, pieguyn wrote:now that I look at it closer, I seriously don't get it. his whole point was that because you weren't voting me you weren't taking a definitive stance, and that would make it buddying? I fail to see how not voting me matters, and how you "buddying" Varsoon directly follows from that, as opposed to following from what you were saying. I still think that there might have been some buddying going on (mb I'm biased tho), but I fail to see what the vote has to do with any of it. also, I think it's pretty obvious what your stance was by your posts after my tl;dr case, so I'm not sure if his point about not having a stance is valid in the first place.
Alright. You asked me earlier (or at least, iirc it was you) what I thought of his interactions with Varsoon and muffin. So now I ask you, what do YOU think of them? Feel free to quote and such if you want. I'd rather a complete thought over some watered down version.
zmon wrote:The problem is that you look extremely scared of being lynched after a single vote has been placed on you. We need 7 to lynch, and in my experience it's mainly the newbies, and more often newscum and newtown, who flail over 1-2 votes. I might give you the benefit of the doubt, but mostly because I feel much better about a wayne lynch.
yeah.. but when it's morph incorrectly claiming a "scumslip"? that's like if you're holding an empty gun, and it explodes, and causes smoke to come out, and then having a police officer accuse you of holding the smoking gun. ugh that just fked my whole thought process up big time
Didn't think I'd say it at this point of the game, but wayne's got it right in post 465. Worst thing you can do is flail and get really intimidated. You'll never learn how to deal with these situations that way.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:28 pm

Post by pieguyn »

for me his attack on zmuffin was sketchy as hell. this was really the only detailed explanation he gave for his attack v
In post 215, waynegg wrote:My weakest point for years was how easily I was buddied. I have tons of intimate knowledge on being buddied as a result. "Defending" a town read isn't what you were doing. You were bolstering Varsoon's argument against Pie without taking a definitive stance, ala voting Pie to echo your sentiment.
for this statement, I'm pretty sure zmuffin did take a definitive stance. so the fact that he wasn't voting me doesn't matter. this also seems like a cheap way to put suspicion on someone, since as I said before I don't find arguments based entirely on votes to be valid. as I said to zmuffin, I also don't see why him buddying follows from him not voting me, as opposed to following directly from what he said.

his attack on varsoon seemed fine at first, but it turned out it wasn't really an attack? however, now that I think about it again, I kind of think he has a valid idea in alerting Varsoon to zmuffin, but then I'm still not too sure his point in zmuffin was valid in the first place. if he's not scum, there's probably scum "flow-going" by saying his attacks were bad, since I can understand what he might be going for here.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:31 pm

Post by morph the cat »

So pie what exactly makes us one of the strongest player slots here? Do tell.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:33 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 0, borkjerfkin wrote:Player List:
1. BROseidon <--pretty fucking solid scumgame and decent towngame when not apathetic
2. Ghostly Penguin (Ghostlin + penguin_alien) <--pretty fucking solid player
3. Mac <---pretty solid player when he's not lazy~
4. MafiaSSK <---join date of a while ago, been around the block a few times
5. mastin2 <---has a lease on the mafiascum mafia guide section
8. Psychlone (GuyInFreezer + Nachomamma8) <---two fucking SOLID players
9. thenewearth <---i'll admit TNE is not someone I have tons of experience with
10. thezmon221 <---see TNE
11. Varsoon <---respectable games as both alignments
12. waynegg <---eh, Wayne's wayne
13. zMuffinMan <---solid fucking towngame and scumgame. Fooled ffery super well in DD
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:35 pm

Post by pieguyn »

I've seen a bunch of people constantly talking about cash cabd and I keep seeing ffery's name popping up all over the place (like in newbie 1436), so I got the impression you two were one of the more stronger slots in the game. mb I'm just biased just due to seeing more of your names everywhere and not knowing some of the other players @_@

I'm wondering why you're questioning someone who can confirm himself as town though 0.0

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”