M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:55 pm

Post by M4yhem »

Vote:Fircoal

Lots of little posts lacking in content from him but nothing substatial. Seems happy just to let the bandwagons roll by without doing anything to help or stop them. I still don't like his remark about Panzer yesterday. I want an explanation, darn it, not excuses!

Fos:BM
You think Bogre might be scum, but you don't want to kill him? That's just plain daft. Also, go get your own ideas. Look through the thread. It's not hard. You don't need permission to vote, you hippy slacker.
Akbar
Akbar
Goon
Akbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:42 am

Post by Akbar »

Jack wrote:I don't think living god is innocent or anything, but don't you think it's a little hypocritical of you to go after him Akbar?
Perhaps your right. Maybe I shouldn't voice my opinion since I voted for Al and Panzer myself. Good luck with your findings.
livingod
livingod
Goon
livingod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:42 am

Post by livingod »

Akbar: I merely stated the false cop as a possibility. I said "I get more scum vibes." And later on, I dismissed the false cop thing completely.

P.S. The mod is right, the majority of the players are scum. And I think Bogre = Newbie Scum. One more vote should apply the pressure necesarry.
vote bogre
~N9V~
~N9V~
Goon
~N9V~
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:27 am

Post by ~N9V~ »

I also beleive that Bogre is scum, but not putting my vote on. A very quick day 3 isn't good for town.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:17 am

Post by Battle Mage »

the reason i dont want to kill him is, its far too easy. It almost seems like a trap set by the scum. I think a likely scum is Milkman. Yesterday he was the only voted who chose not to join the Panzer wagon, and in doing so, successfully distanced himself from those incriminated players.
He commented that the Panzer wagon was "really cool" and he seemed very disappointed about not joining it. I think that both Bogre and Milkman are probable scum, but in a game where there are more scum than town, its hardly surprising that we have spotted them. Im quite happy to go along with a wagon on either of these 2, however i would like to hear everyones views on Bogre before the day ends if he is the choice. It may help us hunt down some scum tomorrow.
BM

M4yhem wrote:

Lots of little posts lacking in content from him but nothing substatial. Seems happy just to let the bandwagons roll by without doing anything to help or stop them. I still don't like his remark about Panzer yesterday. I want an explanation, darn it, not excuses!

You think Bogre might be scum, but you don't want to kill him? That's just plain daft. Also, go get your own ideas. Look through the thread. It's not hard. You don't need permission to vote, you hippy slacker.
TheJiveMachine
TheJiveMachine
Goon
TheJiveMachine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:42 am

Post by TheJiveMachine »

Battle Mage wrote:the reason i dont want to kill him is, its far too easy. It almost seems like a trap set by the scum.

So what, you think the scum are
making
Bogre act scummy? The only way they could do that is if Bogre was scum. And they wouldn't do that. In other words, Bogre looks scummy, and you look scummy for defending him in this particular way, as well as saying you're wiling to go along with his wagon later on in the
same
post. It screams of distancing while trying to look detached from it.
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:17 am

Post by Bogre »

Well guys, I had suspicions about panzer from day 1. I come back from spring break, and see he's one away from lynch. After a reread, I see nothing to change my opinions about Panzer, so I hammered him.

You can call this WIFOM, but I wouldn't have hammered Panzer yesterday if I was scum in such a blunt manner. Bluntness draws attention, and of course scum don't want that.

Anyways, I'm going to go with a
Vote: BM

Seems to me that he's trying to lynch an enemy scum (even though I'm not one, obviously he believes I am though) without having too huge a hand in it.
Show
Murder, Corruption, Betrayal.
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Scum do it in the Shadows.
Fircoal
Fircoal
Goon
Fircoal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:06 am

Post by Fircoal »

M4yhem wrote:

I'm not happy with the bangwagons roll by. Though I think Borge is scum.
Fircoal strikes me more like an awful fake claim that gets you lynched in under 25 posts. - Kelly Chen
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:29 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

I'm pretty happy with my livinggod suspicions from yesterday.
vote:livingod
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:56 am

Post by Nightfall »

I could go for Borge or BM right now.
Once Nightfall comes, everyone's dead...
Kelly Chen
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Open-Minded

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:43 pm

Post by Kelly Chen »

Vote Count

3 - Bogre (theopor_COD, Jack, livingod)
2 - livingod (Akbar, Yosarian2)
1 - Fircoal (M4yhem)
1 - Battle Mage (Bogre)

not voting: milkman, Battle Mage, spectrumvoid, Nightfall, Fircoal, ~N9V~, TheJiveMachine
vacant: Cheesefan

With 15 alive and 14 present, it is 8 to lynch!
Deadline: Wed Apr 11
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:38 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Seriously, people, go back and take a look at livingod's "reasons" for voting for Panzer yesterday. Go back and look at his posts all game, for that matter. If he's not scum, I'll eat my hat.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:05 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

you're right. I should be more committal. You played poorly yesterday, placing a hammer with little-no reason. Whether or not your death will help us tomorrow, for such poor play, you deserve to die.
Vote: Bogre

Bogre wrote:Well guys, I had suspicions about panzer from day 1. I come back from spring break, and see he's one away from lynch. After a reread, I see nothing to change my opinions about Panzer, so I hammered him.

You can call this WIFOM, but I wouldn't have hammered Panzer yesterday if I was scum in such a blunt manner. Bluntness draws attention, and of course scum don't want that.

Anyways, I'm going to go with a
Vote: BM

Seems to me that he's trying to lynch an enemy scum (even though I'm not one, obviously he believes I am though) without having too huge a hand in it.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:17 pm

Post by M4yhem »

Yos- What kind of hat is it? Is your pushing of livinggod an attempt to distract us from Bogre? What d'you think of Fircoal? Are you scum, Yos? Are you?

Fircoal- I want an explanation, not excuses. Also, way to post without adding any real content, dude.

I've seen Bogre play before. He wagoned then. He was town. I hate his style, but I don't think he's actually scum. I think it's a bit silly to pick on Bogre for hammering when lots of other people also voted for Panzer. Not to mention many other people said he was scummy. We all wanted him dead, really.

I think this is just an easy wagon. The town in general seems pretty lazy, probably because most of you are scum who don't want to stick out.

Please take a look at Fircoal and consider him as an alternative. TYIA.

(Yes, again). BM, it's day three. There are almost as many scum as there are town. We can't kill people just for playing badly anymore.
Also, is that an omgus vote? Because it really looks like one.
~N9V~
~N9V~
Goon
~N9V~
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:33 am

Post by ~N9V~ »

Actually, there are more scum than townies. It's 8-7 right now. And there's three people who could be lynched today: Bogre, livingod, and Battle Mage.

livingod has stood out more in day one and two. But Bogres horrible hammer at a horrible time made him my suspect #1.

So in my conclusion,
Vote: Bogre
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:50 am

Post by Battle Mage »

thats not what i said. I said that he played badly, AND scummy. Hes so obviously scum that i originally thought it was TOO easy. His posts since attacking me have convinced me of his scumminess.
BM

M4yhem wrote:Yos- What kind of hat is it? Is your pushing of livinggod an attempt to distract us from Bogre? What d'you think of Fircoal? Are you scum, Yos? Are you?

Fircoal- I want an explanation, not excuses. Also, way to post without adding any real content, dude.

I've seen Bogre play before. He wagoned then. He was town. I hate his style, but I don't think he's actually scum. I think it's a bit silly to pick on Bogre for hammering when lots of other people also voted for Panzer. Not to mention many other people said he was scummy. We all wanted him dead, really.

I think this is just an easy wagon. The town in general seems pretty lazy, probably because most of you are scum who don't want to stick out.

Please take a look at Fircoal and consider him as an alternative. TYIA.

(Yes, again). BM, it's day three. There are almost as many scum as there are town. We can't kill people just for playing badly anymore.
Also, is that an omgus vote? Because it really looks like one.
Kelly Chen
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Open-Minded

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:11 am

Post by Kelly Chen »

Jalyn replaces Cheesefan.

Thanks!
Jalyn
Jalyn
Goon
Jalyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:48 am

Post by Jalyn »

OK. I read the thread as I was waiting for the PM telling me I was in as a replacement, but I definitely need a reread.
I don't believe Cheesefan was voting for anyone, if I'm wrong, let me know and I'll unvote while I think.

I will say, the Panzer wagon was really quick (possibly not in actual days - I'll have to check, but certainly in number of posts) and I don't think that we can afford to have another day with little discussion like that.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:21 am

Post by Jack »

Let's not put bogre at more than 5 for now.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:35 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

M4yhem wrote:Yos- What kind of hat is it? Is your pushing of livinggod an attempt to distract us from Bogre? What d'you think of Fircoal? Are you scum, Yos? Are you?
Is your pushing of the Bogre wagon an attempt to distract us from the livingod wagon?

Looking at Bogre's posts in general, he has been quite lurky and I don't like his hammering post, so I can understand that bandwagon. Still, livingod's posts yeterday just struck me as sooo scummy (with that whole terrible "panzer is either a cop or else he's scum" craplogic) I'd rather lynch him at the moment, I just can not imagine livingod being town at this point.
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:48 am

Post by M4yhem »

Wow. So much has happened since I was here last.
not.

Yos, get your facts straight, my boy. I'm not pushing the Bogre wagon at all. In fact, I just defended him and my vote is on Fircoal. The Fircoal wagon is the only wagon that's currently m4yhem-approved; groupies take note.

You're showing a bit of Fircoal-blindness actually. Not only did you not note my vote, you actually failed to answer a direct question about him.

So let's try again. This time the questions are numbered so you don't miss any:
1. Yosarian2, are you scum?

2. What's your normal strategy when you play as scum, yos?

3. What do you think of Fircoal, Yos?

BM- How does attacking you make you convinced someone is scum? Don't town ever attack you?
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:57 am

Post by Battle Mage »

hmm, good question. Town do occassionally attack me, but i generally find more often than not, those who attack me avidly are scum, desperate for an easy lynch. I suppose any protown player can say that, but in my experience it is especially true.
BM

M4yhem wrote:Wow. So much has happened since I was here last.
not.

Yos, get your facts straight, my boy. I'm not pushing the Bogre wagon at all. In fact, I just defended him and my vote is on Fircoal. The Fircoal wagon is the only wagon that's currently m4yhem-approved; groupies take note.

You're showing a bit of Fircoal-blindness actually. Not only did you not note my vote, you actually failed to answer a direct question about him.

So let's try again. This time the questions are numbered so you don't miss any:

BM- How does attacking you make you convinced someone is scum? Don't town ever attack you?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:17 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

M4yhem wrote: So let's try again. This time the questions are numbered so you don't miss any:
Has this question ever actually worked?
(shrug) I donno. I don't really have a general stratagy for playing as scum; the right stratagy changes dramatically from game to game, .

Eh. Lurky. Yesterday he seemed to hint that he had some kind of role-based reason for not wanting to lynch panzer; he might be telling the truth or he might be scum trying to manipulate us, but I'm not really interested in pressuring him on the subject today.

So, what do you think of livingod?
M4yhem
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
M4yhem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:41 am

Post by M4yhem »

Yes, I think you have a good case there. But I prefer Fircoal.

How come you aren't interested in pressuring Fircoal?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:56 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

M4yhem wrote: How come you aren't interested in pressuring Fircoal?
I think I just answered that:
Yosarian wrote:Yesterday he seemed to hint that he had some kind of role-based reason for not wanting to lynch panzer
To be clear:
Fircoal wrote:
M4yhem wrote: Oh, and Fircoal, that's the most wishy-washy, fence-sitting post I've ever seen, not to mention a possible protection of Panzer. you get a
Fos:Fircoal
for that.
I see that. I kind of am protecting Panzer, for reasons I shouldn't tell. I'm not certain about him, though.
Fircoal wrote:
M4yhem wrote:
who made an strange statement earlier and then didn't explain it.
I'm here, and I have my reasons.
I don't know quite what those vauge hints yesterday meant, although I have a few idea of what they might be. In any case, I do not want to put pressure on him today that might make him claim.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”