Mini 1515: Touhou Imperishable Night (Game Over)

borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:17 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

Votecount 1.6

[3] thezmon221 (mastin2, Ghostly Penguin, waynegg)
[2] pieguyn (Varsoon, Morph the Cat)
[2] Varsoon (pieguyn, BROseidon)
[2] waynegg (thezmon221, zMuffinMan)
[1] BROseidon (thenewearth)
[1] Morph the Cat (Psychlone)

[2] Not Voting (Mac, MafiaSSK)

With 13 alive, it is 7 to lynch.

Let me know if you see any problems.

Deadline is in (expired on 2013-11-14 13:00:00)
Last edited by borkjerfkin on Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
beefycheese
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:18 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 594, pieguyn wrote:
In post 533, Varsoon wrote:People painting me vs Pie as Town Versus Town makes me upset. I did the same thing for a moment with Mala/Nick in Xenogears. I love doing this when one of my scum partners is on the line, especially when the town is likely to be the lynch. One town flips and I can hold the fear of a mislynch over the heads of the townbase. So, to you guys, I am skeptical.
here's the other thing

if you are town, and people painting me vs you as town v town makes you upset, that would imply you believe it's not town v town. which would imply you still think I'm scum. so why all of a sudden did it get reduced to this v
In post 533, Varsoon wrote:There's definitely scum between Morph and Pieguy.
I can't understand the thought process behind you being town, and you vs me not being town v town, and then that ^ following from this. a more natural deduction would be that I'm scum. however, you're apparently not convinced and would rather say it's either morph or me?

this shows such a great logical inconsistency in your thoughts that I can't understand it. please explain this because I don't get what the hell you're thinking at all > <
Don't forget this one, Varsoon.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:19 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 589, pieguyn wrote:
I
seriously
don't get you[/b]
so
I'm going to assume
you're scum

DAT ASS TOO FAT
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:21 pm

Post by pieguyn »

first off, pointing out all the flaws in your thought process isn't flailing. second
In post 133, Varsoon wrote:You're not interested in asking me questions or sussing me for any sort of information behind my vote, you're just condemning my slot and trying to suffocate me.
In post 133, Varsoon wrote:FURTHERMORE, nice try to appeal to OTHER PLAYERS instead of immediately answer my question.
It's not rhetorical, so get to it.
you accuse me of not engaging you and not answering your questions. however, what you just did was just that. you're not engaging me at all and ignored all the questions I asked you. you can clearly see in there that I asked for clarification from you on your thought process, but you didn't give any. using your own words, it's not rhetorical, so get to it. :>
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:22 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 601, morph the cat wrote:
In post 533, Varsoon wrote:People painting me vs Pie as Town Versus Town makes me upset. I did the same thing for a moment with Mala/Nick in Xenogears. I love doing this when one of my scum partners is on the line, especially when the town is likely to be the lynch. One town flips and I can hold the fear of a mislynch over the heads of the townbase. So, to you guys, I am skeptical.
here's the other thing

if you are town, and people painting me vs you as town v town makes you upset, that would imply you believe it's not town v town. which would imply you still think I'm scum. so why all of a sudden did it get reduced to this v
I can't understand the thought process behind you being two-shot doctor, and you vs me not being town v town, and then that ^ following from this. a more natural deduction would be that I'm scum. however, you're apparently not convinced and would rather say it's either morph or me?

this shows such a great logical inconsistency in your thoughts that I can't understand it. please explain this because I don't get what the hell you're thinking at all > <
Don't forget this one, Varsoon.

Shit made my day.
I'm going to bed.
Nothing better can happen today, haha~
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:24 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 603, pieguyn wrote:first off, pointing out all the flaws in your thought process isn't flailing. second
In post 133, Varsoon wrote:You're not interested in asking me questions or sussing me for any sort of information behind my vote, you're just condemning my slot and trying to suffocate me.
In post 133, Varsoon wrote:FURTHERMORE, nice try to appeal to OTHER PLAYERS instead of immediately answer my question.
It's not rhetorical, so get to it.
you accuse me of not engaging you and not answering your questions. however, what you just did was just that. you're not engaging me at all and ignored all the questions I asked you. you can clearly see in there that I asked for clarification from you on your thought process, but you didn't give any. using your own words, it's not rhetorical, so get to it. :>

What questions do you have?
Please ask them in
Bold
, so I can see them easily, or
bold
my name when asking them to me.
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:25 pm

Post by thezmon221 »

In post 595, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 449, MafiaSSK wrote:Prod dodge. Post later.
this will happen eventually and it will be the most amazing post that was ever posted.

just wait.
I sense a trend coming from SSK.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:26 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 589, pieguyn wrote:WHAT THE FUCK

Varsoon's latest posts are so bad that it makes me want to scream
In post 533, Varsoon wrote:
In post 424, pieguyn wrote:@morph: unvote me, please. just so there's no worries, let me just say that I'm going to prove myself as town later today.
zmuffin wrote:besides, you think varsoon is scum, don't you? so how would that make sense from your PoV?
the team of varsoon + you doesn't make much sense, however
one of you could still be scum independently of the other.
You know who calls teams on D1?
Scumlords~
this is a blatant misrep. LOOK AT WHAT I SAID. I AM NOT CALLING A SCUMTEAM OF ANY KIND. I'M SAYING THAT EACH ONE OF YOU MIGHT BE SCUM. I AM NOT SAYING BOTH OFYOU ARE SCUM TOGETHER. JUST LOOK AT IT WHAT THE FUCK ALSDFJHALSFKJH

also, look at what you said. this kind of shit is exactly what you accused me of doing. you accused me of just calling shit you do as scummy without questioning you about it first. and here you are scumpainting me for doing something that's not even a scumtell in its remotest form.
In post 533, Varsoon wrote:Was gonna call you on fence-sitting with the bolded but I do this shit all the time as town where I say there's scum between X and Y. Of course, since I'm scum-reading you, I'm seeing this as a "Let's mislynch these two players on the pretense that one of them is scum." dealio. But, yeah, that's my biass showing.
so if you legitimately think I was fencesitting, and that makes me scum, then why the hell would you do the exact same thing in this exact same post?
v
In post 533, Varsoon wrote:There's
definitely
scum between Morph and Pieguy.
this shows you don't legitimately think of such actions as fencesitting (or at the very least, even if you do, you can't think of it as being scummy cause you claim you do it as town), making this statement directly contradict itself. this shows that your first and foremost intent is to just paint me as scummy, as opposed to actually scumhunting and pointing out shit that you think comes from scum.

I seriously don't get you, so I'm going to assume you're scum.
if you seriously are town, plz explain this because I'm confused as hell as to how this could possibly come from a town mindset. what the fuck
here's the other thing

I can't understand the thought process behind you being town, and you vs me not being town v town, and then that ^ following from this. a more natural deduction would be that I'm scum.
however, you're apparently not convinced and would rather say it's either morph or me?

this shows such a great logical inconsistency in your thoughts that I can't understand it.
please explain this because I don't get what the hell you're thinking at all > <
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:32 pm

Post by Varsoon »

I'm thinking you're scum.
Me v You is not Town v Town. You're scum.
Why include Morph in that mix? Morph's been throwing me off hard. Fanning weird flames, making weird comments, and then there's the back/forth between you and Morph.
I can't be 100% sure you're scum. I'm not a daycop. I'm not even a cop. I'm not even a deputy. But, hell, I can say that I'm putting my bets on you as scum, and, failing that, I've got to be critical of Morph.
I play odd-level town. It doesn't matter if what I do is scummy, because I know I'm town. What's important is figuring out if what you're doing is scummy.
It is.
You're scummy.
So I'll vote you.

It isn't that hard, Pieguy.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:45 pm

Post by pieguyn »

exactly why I'm wondering about this. how would you arrive at the conclusion that there's scum in me or morph, when I was always scum to begin with? from a town mindset, someone would think "pie is scum, and morph may or may not be scum". but you weren't confident with just calling me scum up front, and instead saying it's me or morph? and you worded this in the exact way where you accused me of fence sitting? that just seems like giving yourself a backup so that when I flip town you can go for morph. what's preventing me from saying you're trying to lynch both of us on the basis that "one of us is scum", and that you're going for me first?

why doesn't it matter if what you do is scummy, but it matters if everyone else does something scummy? nice double standard there. you can just hand-wave everything you do saying you play "odd-level town".
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:04 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 609, pieguyn wrote:exactly why I'm wondering about this. how would you arrive at the conclusion that there's scum in me or morph, when I was always scum to begin with? from a town mindset, someone would think "pie is scum, and morph may or may not be scum". but you weren't confident with just calling me scum up front, and instead saying it's me or morph? and you worded this in the exact way where you accused me of fence sitting? that just seems like giving yourself a backup so that when I flip town you can go for morph. what's preventing me from saying you're trying to lynch both of us on the basis that "one of us is scum", and that you're going for me first?

why doesn't it matter if what you do is scummy, but it matters if everyone else does something scummy? nice double standard there. you can just hand-wave everything you do saying you play "odd-level town".
Not contradictory to say that there's scum in both you and Morph when I think you're scum.
And I was confident in calling you scum, 'cus I did. And I still am. And since when does confidence equate to sincerity? Shit, I've sincerely crushed on plenty of cute girls but never confidently told them that. Not cool, Pieguyn.
Why are you so critical of me doing the same thing you're doing?
Of course I can have a double-standard, I know I'm town. The mod sent me a PM that said I was town. I don't know if you're town, though. You're scummy, though. So I think you're scum.
And I am trying to lynch you on the basis that you're scum. This is not very difficult.

I was gonna sleep, too, but then I forgot I still haven't watched Korra or Kill La Kill.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:07 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Basically,

I don't care if I'm scummy; I know that I am town.
You are scummy and I do not know if you are town or not.
You haven't really ever expressed the sentiments of the former sentence.
Ergo, you're scummy, you're not verified town to me, of course I'm going to push your lynch.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:07 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 596, zMuffinMan wrote:morph,

save the kittens?
But but but muffin-kun; I'm scared. I hear the first time hurts?
...maybe if it's you.
You won't make it hurt, will you?
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:13 pm

Post by BROseidon »

In post 389, morph the cat wrote:So what did you think about empking's rings mechanic, pie? Do you think town could have won?
Please don't make me have an aneurysm...
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:15 pm

Post by BROseidon »

In post 404, morph the cat wrote:Or, alternatively, it was muffin who told you that about Wayne's scumplay, since he was in that game too.
...you forgot that I was in that game?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:23 pm

Post by pieguyn »

Varsoon wrote:You haven't really ever expressed the sentiments of the former sentence.
what does that even mean?

yeah it's not contradictory per se, but it's not a natural thought process to have. if you think I'm scum, then why would you conclude that either me or morph is scum? it doesn't make any sense.
Varsoon wrote:Of course I can have a double-standard, I know I'm town.
so why can you have a double standard
In post 144, Varsoon wrote:You're trying to appeal to the logic that I put forth in order despite the fact that just posts ago you said of that very same logic, "anyone on the wagon is responsible for anything that might happen as a result of wagoning him." and also made the (awkward) argument that taking a typical defense for joining a wagon is scummy. Your vote on me is a push for a swing-wagon, as it presents me in opposition to the growing zmon wagon and tries to make a case out of it. If you truly wanted me to elaborate on my intentions for voting zmon, you'd ask me about it, rather than damning me out of the gate.
In post 163, Varsoon wrote:
In post 161, zMuffinMan wrote:@pieguy,

no, not really.

1. what would have needed to happen for you
not
to consider a vote on thezmon opportunistic?
2. the first part isn't even scummy, and you
are
trying to say everything he does is scummy, so uh... yeah. the second part is kind of ironic but i don't really remember what this is referring to.
3. this didn't happen (he did point out the inconsistency in who you're attacking, but it wasn't "redirecting")
4. *shrug*
5. no
6. no
7. so what? this actually looks more town than scummy

plus it's not about whether or not you have a townread on BRO, but whether or not you
actually
think what varsoon did is scummy, and if you do, you should think BRO is equally scummy for it, regardless of your read on him. or double standards. whatever.
This.
This times a million.
I agree with this post in both form and function.

It's like Mastin always says, being succinct is way better than being long-winded and exhaustive. I'd much rather have this sort of short-hand discourse.
but I can't?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:27 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Because I'm Varsoon and you're not.

Trust me, this would be a way easier game if we shared a consciousness.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:31 pm

Post by pieguyn »

@_@ I'd like a real answer please

also, plz answer the first question
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:40 pm

Post by thezmon221 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg

This is Varsoon. Varsoon don't give a shit. He just takes what he wants.

But seriously, I'm pretty sure he's town, even if I don't agree with his viewpoints. Oh well. Time to go to sleep for me. See y'all in about 15 hours.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:08 pm

Post by BROseidon »

In post 528, Ghostly Penguin wrote:Oh, good. Self meta that clears your own fucking play sins. That's nice. I fucking don't understand why this had to be said or this is a defense of anything. And you're doing the fucking opposite right now, so do we treat this as fucking opposite day?
Wayne says thing wrong about me, I correct thing. Seems reasonable.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:10 pm

Post by BROseidon »

Eh 528 looks like town Ghost after all :/

I was looking forward to nailing your ass and following through this time...
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:15 pm

Post by BROseidon »

In post 533, Varsoon wrote:It's unnerving that Pyschlone has a way to consistently townread me that I am still not aware of, but maybe that's a good thing? I dunno. It certainly helps if we're both town.

Anyways, reading onward, I'm feeling that SSK and Waynegg are -weaker-, but I don't think that equates to -scummier-. I think this is what people are seeing, and why they've curried some votes. They're easy targets right now, imo.

People painting me vs Pie as Town Versus Town makes me upset. I did the same thing for a moment with Mala/Nick in Xenogears. I love doing this when one of my scum partners is on the line, especially when the town is likely to be the lynch. One town flips and I can hold the fear of a mislynch over the heads of the townbase. So, to you guys, I am skeptical.

There's definitely scum between Morph and Pieguy.

Also, if there's a cop in this game, please claim now.
This was too cogent for your town game until I got down to the last line.

UNVOTE: Varsoon
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:24 pm

Post by BROseidon »

VOTE: Wayne

Your interactions with muffin and thez remind me of how you dealt with SK/Andy/Amrun in LotR.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:17 pm

Post by pieguyn »

BROseidon wrote:VOTE: Wayne

Your interactions with muffin and thez remind me of how you dealt with SK/Andy/Amrun in LotR.
can you elaborate on that plz?
BROseidon wrote:This was too cogent for your town game until I got down to the last line.

UNVOTE: Varsoon
so you think that's something he wouldn't be able to fake as scum?
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:19 pm

Post by BROseidon »

In post 623, pieguyn wrote:can you elaborate on that plz?
Wayne's always somewhat abrasive, but he doesn't get this aggressive on people as town (Xenoblade, Xenogears, War in the Middle East). He's being more abrasive than usual, which reminds me of his play in LotR, where he played much more abrasively to throw Amrun/the SK/Andy hydra off.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”