Mini 1515: Touhou Imperishable Night (Game Over)

BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:24 pm

Post by BROseidon »

In post 623, pieguyn wrote:so you think that's something he wouldn't be able to fake as scum?
He can fake the craziness a bit, but not in ways like this.

His faked craziness in Xenogears was convoluted; this is straightforward in a way that looks authentic.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:48 pm

Post by pieguyn »

@BROs: can you give more examples of craziness that doesn't seem faked?

@TNE:
In post 137, thenewearth wrote:varsoon AtE this early.

varsoon town gaise
In post 291, thenewearth wrote:
In post 177, Varsoon wrote:
In post 176, MafiaSSK wrote:
Unvote

Varsoon, why is your vote on pieguy?
I originally put my vote on pieguyn because she exhibited behavior that I attribute to scum (suffocation and disengagement with a town player).
I really think that you're doing the same, though.
first Varsoon is town and now he's scummy? can you explain why the flip flop plz?

also, what's your opinion on morph?

till then ,why not
vote: TNE
Psychlone
Psychlone
Goon
Psychlone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:02 pm

Post by Psychlone »

was hoping i could make a quick post here, but you guys posted too much. i'll try to catch up tomorrow.
thenewearth
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:22 pm

Post by thenewearth »

uhg 5 pages...

brb
Psychlone
Psychlone
Goon
Psychlone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:03 am

Post by Psychlone »

Lastwer
Iollk reewasd lasrter
thenewearth
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:13 am

Post by thenewearth »

And those 5 pages

Were pretty much nothing but insults and the likes.

So... >.>

I'd just leave this here.

BRO scumz
Ghostly Penguine Null-town because of his latest post
Mac null
SSK null
mastin gut-town
Morph town
pie town
psychlone town
tezmon null-scum
varsoon town
wayne scumz because of the exchange with muffinman
muffin town ^
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:19 am

Post by pieguyn »

plz answer my questions

also why did Mac go from town to null?
thenewearth
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:27 am

Post by thenewearth »

Well

one

What I meant that varsoon was doing the same. "I originally put my vote on pieguyn because she exhibited behavior that I attribute to scum (suffocation and disengagement with a town player)." Hence my town read on you. But I never said he was scum

two

I don't recall mac being a town read of mine. And if I ever said that, that was PAGES ago. When the game started
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:29 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

morph wrote:But but but muffin-kun; I'm scared. I hear the first time hurts?
are you iffy on wayne being scum?
BRO wrote:He can fake the craziness a bit, but not in ways like this.
you really think asking for a cop claim is something he'd find difficult to do as scum? this is what made you change your mind about him?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:29 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 629, Psychlone wrote:Later.
I'll read later.
haha, i sincerely doubt that
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:31 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 624, BROseidon wrote:
In post 623, pieguyn wrote:can you elaborate on that plz?
Wayne's always somewhat abrasive, but he doesn't get this aggressive on people as town (Xenoblade, Xenogears, War in the Middle East). He's being more abrasive than usual, which reminds me of his play in LotR, where he played much more abrasively to throw Amrun/the SK/Andy hydra off.
Try Isla del Muerte. Good of you thinking and all, but i wasn't technically scum in LotR. I was a second anti-scum faction. I didn't have to kill the first townie to have won. I did have to kill scum.
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:35 am

Post by waynegg »

And Muffin can vouch for that much because he had the exact same role.
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:39 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

i don't think any third party role really counts as a "scum" role. it was both antitown and antiscum.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:40 am

Post by waynegg »

But only anti town in that it didn't win with town, not that it has to kill town like scum do.
Like LEGO minifigs?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:51 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

it was also antitown in terms of the specific game mechanics (needed to keep ring in play, needed to get ring and keep it for self, self-preservation, etc) but yes, it didn't require killing anyone but the other antitown factions to win.

anything that happened in the way of scumhunting in that game probably was genuine scumhunting.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:53 am

Post by waynegg »

So even if I'm off here on who I think is scum(or who I'm saying I think is scum anyhow) it would be more indicative of town meta than scum meta, yes?
Like LEGO minifigs?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:56 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

i don't know what your scum meta looks like

but this isn't similar to how you played in xenogears
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:01 am

Post by waynegg »

BRO says it is and is using it to try to bury me. IN THAT CONTEXT, would LotR be more indicative of town or scum meta?

Btw, I have no scum meta.
Like LEGO minifigs?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:05 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 633, zMuffinMan wrote:
morph wrote:But but but muffin-kun; I'm scared. I hear the first time hurts?
are you iffy on wayne being scum?
Nope

VOTE: waynegg
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:07 am

Post by waynegg »

Cabd. I'm night 2 on watcher. Now are you?
Like LEGO minifigs?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:14 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

i don't think anything from that game can really be used as "scum meta". i wouldn't call it "town meta", either.

if it's purely about scum hunting style, then i guess that's in line with your town meta? i didn't really pay attention to your ISO in that game outside of scanning it for the claim, so i don't really know what BRO is referring to.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:15 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

on?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:19 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

wayne wrote:night 2 on watcher
what does the "on" mean? and why are you claiming so early?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:32 am

Post by Mac »

time to wade through this shitstorm again.
In post 321, Ghostly Penguin wrote:

Mac's Town.
this worried me because i felt the wall i made previous to this post was well below average and probably didn't deserve a townread out of it. what made you townread me for it?
In post 333, morph the cat wrote:Hey wayne, you're not doing something I associate with town you. Do you know what it is? And if you do, why aren't you doing it this game?
what do you hope to achieve with this line of questioning? scum-wayne to clock he's not doing it and start doing it so you townread him?

@morph

3. Mac-Mac's one post was really lame and not anything readable, really. ffery likes this one post more than cabd does.
i dunno if this talks about the wall i made or not. if it does, i agree. does it worry you as much as it does me (see above) ghostlin townreading me for it?

thinking zmon is town. i liked the "i dont see what could've changed your stance on me" - the kinda town paranoia im feeling about ghosty right about now.
morph the cat wrote:I can answer that, but the answer you find for yourself is the one that matters.
INSPIRATION. I LOVE IT. feels like it should've came from a harry potter novel.
thezmon wrote:Because in those games, Xeno particularly, I was able to figure it out after 80 pages of posting. FTL signed, and I figured out TF (can't remember if they sign).
right. so why did you not ask early on in that game (before 80 pages) or wait for 80 pages in this game?
wayne wrote:That's really bad. Like one of the cardinal types of things you never say, bad. Still like muffin, but damn...

VOTE: Thez
expand, because evidently we're on different tracks and hoping for the same end destination here.
wayne wrote:You're both wrong, btw
way to go proving them wrong, wayne.
In post 389, morph the cat wrote:So what did you think about empking's rings mechanic, pie? Do you think town could have won?
In post 393, morph the cat wrote:And what did you think about vox's mechanics?
In post 397, morph the cat wrote:Okay, how about the mechanic in achievement unlocked? What were your thoughts about that?
seriously, you better have a point with this.
In post 405, morph the cat wrote:Hear that kids? That's the sound of scum that slipped.

really. this sucks, and I expect better from you cabd(?) - how many times does a fucking scumslip result in a scumlynch? (-50 points for whomever quotes varsoon in that mini game) having been lynched for a scumslip as town, you should probably try harder than that.

oh yeah. lolreactiontest.

pie's reaction... strange. not really telling cus i think it could come from either scum/roled town, which i believe is what he's claiming. MOVING SWIFTLY ON.
muffin wrote:and i'd actually prefer he doesn't claim today if he isn't being run up. big purple writing has me paranoid about bad things happening with unnecessary claims.
what do you thinks going to happen, muffin? also that only refers to flavour claims, so im sure claiming will be fine.
In post 469, morph the cat wrote:
In post 468, pieguyn wrote:has any of this changed your reads on anyone?
Dunno about Cabd, but I'm liking zmuffin more, and I <3 Mac and hope he doesn't have a raging hangover in a few hours.
<3 safe to say i died a little yesterday. BACK TO LIFE TODAY THOUGH!!
In post 502, waynegg wrote:I'm dropping hints that I don't interact with scum reads. And somehow I'm the retarded one...
for the love of my own sanity PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME WE ARE ABOUT TO GO DOWN THIS PATH. how the FUCK can you even play like this. putting alot of faith in your scumreads is one thing: being a stubborn prick and downright not even giving them a chance of redemption is pure ignorance.
In post 518, waynegg wrote:
In post 515, pieguyn wrote:
In post 514, waynegg wrote:And whats it called when you go on about how bad someone that's voting for you stinks at this game and then use that as your reasoning for voting them? I forgot...
how come this doesn't count as interacting with a scumread?

where do you draw the line about "interacting"? 0.0
Answering their questions and giving them reasons to refute. What you quoted is toying with someone. Completely different.
how do you develop your reads if you don't interact with them, and instead "toy with them" and drive them into rage? muffin's rage feels town ftr bcuz I feel like you're not giving him a chance and can understand where he's coming from.
varsoon wrote:Also, if there's a cop in this game, please claim now.
r u fuckin mad. WHERE EXACTLY ARE YOU GOING WITH THIS? (inb4shittygambitnotexplained)
In post 535, Varsoon wrote:
In post 534, morph the cat wrote:
In post 533, Varsoon wrote:Also, if there's a cop in this game, please claim now.
Yeah, no. If there's a cop in this game, don't claim for the fuck of it on day 1.

I -had- a plaaan~
gifting myself 10 points. alright, im the cop. what do I do next?

oh my god. wayne not interacting with his scumreads is fucking torture to my eyes.
varsoon wrote:Basically,

I don't care if I'm scummy; I know that I am town.
You are scummy and I do not know if you are town or not.
You haven't really ever expressed the sentiments of the former sentence.
Ergo, you're scummy, you're not verified town to me, of course I'm going to push your lynch.
what if everyone took this attitude??

like if SSK said "LOLPRODDODGEBUTIMTOWNSOYOLOVOTEVARSOONBCUZHESSCUM"

stop being a moron. you should try and be town as shit.
In post 634, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 629, Psychlone wrote:Later.
I'll read later.
haha, i sincerely doubt that
have you ever thought about deciphering drunk shit for a living?

dat claim bro.

VOTE: tne

going here for now. might change my mind at a later point, likely will, i just don't like tne so far. he's on the naughty list with varsoon and wayne atm, possibly joined by SSK at a later date. iffy on morph too, but i think i might like them.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:43 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 647, zMuffinMan wrote:
wayne wrote:night 2 on watcher
what does the "on" mean? and why are you claiming so early?
Onward as in basically vanilla N1 and then watcher from N2 until I die or the game ends.
Like LEGO minifigs?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”