Mini 1515: Touhou Imperishable Night (Game Over)

Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:48 am

Post by Mac »

why the fuck have you claimed
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:48 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 648, Mac wrote:
In post 333, morph the cat wrote:Hey wayne, you're not doing something I associate with town you. Do you know what it is? And if you do, why aren't you doing it this game?
what do you hope to achieve with this line of questioning? scum-wayne to clock he's not doing it and start doing it so you townread him?
Well, see, the last time he said something like that to me he wanted me to play bait to his fishing excursion. I resisted then not knowing what he was on about. This time I hop right on and wigglewigglewiggle and he abandons his rod. Looks like the bait caught the fisherman this time.

VOTE: Morph
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:49 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

mac wrote:what do you thinks going to happen, muffin?
i dunno. my first thought was scum could have a flavour vig (similar to con mafia) or flavour vanillariser (some way of partially or fully nullifying roles based on flavour) or some other way to gain an advantage by knowing role flavour (e.g. unable to vote, or hated, or something).

in any case, i don't think anyone should be flavour claiming this game.
mac wrote:also that only refers to flavour claims, so im sure claiming will be fine.
*shrug* i'd prefer no claim from pieguy either way, unless he's being run up.

@wayne,

why did you feel pressured to claim at L-3?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:50 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 650, Mac wrote:why the fuck have you claimed
I'm at L-3, about to leave for work, and everyone believes I'm an open book for cabd. I was expecting a quick lynch before I got off work to say anything else as a result. Besides, I feel pretty good someone will have my back.
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:53 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

Unvote
Vote: mafiaSSK
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:59 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 648, Mac wrote:
In post 518, waynegg wrote:
In post 515, pieguyn wrote:
In post 514, waynegg wrote:And whats it called when you go on about how bad someone that's voting for you stinks at this game and then use that as your reasoning for voting them? I forgot...
how come this doesn't count as interacting with a scumread?

where do you draw the line about "interacting"? 0.0
Answering their questions and giving them reasons to refute. What you quoted is toying with someone. Completely different.
how do you develop your reads if you don't interact with them, and instead "toy with them" and drive them into rage? muffin's rage feels town ftr bcuz I feel like you're not giving him a chance and can understand where he's coming from.
In my own twisted ways that nobody understands so it isn't worth trying to explain yet again. I agree on Muffin though, as you should have been able to pick up the moment I started interacting with him.
Like LEGO minifigs?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:02 am

Post by Mac »

In post 651, waynegg wrote:Well, see, the last time he said something like that to me he wanted me to play bait to his fishing excursion. I resisted then not knowing what he was on about. This time I hop right on and wigglewigglewiggle and he abandons his rod. Looks like the bait caught the fisherman this time.

VOTE: Morph
interesting theory. how come you have just taken up on it though when it happened 300 posts ago?

as far as i can tell you have been reading morph as town, or at least interacting with them, then as soon as i've brought this up you are all over them?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:04 am

Post by Mac »

In post 652, zMuffinMan wrote:
mac wrote:what do you thinks going to happen, muffin?
i dunno. my first thought was scum could have a flavour vig (similar to con mafia) or flavour vanillariser (some way of partially or fully nullifying roles based on flavour) or some other way to gain an advantage by knowing role flavour (e.g. unable to vote, or hated, or something).

in any case, i don't think anyone should be flavour claiming this game.
mac wrote:also that only refers to flavour claims, so im sure claiming will be fine.
*shrug* i'd prefer no claim from pieguy either way, unless he's being run up.

@wayne,

why did you feel pressured to claim at L-3?
yeah i feel pretty similar about flavour claims. ruls state "no guarantee about the normality of roles" so yeah I imagine there's gonna be some freaky flavour mechanic.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:05 am

Post by waynegg »

Well, if I jumped on it 300 posts ago it would have shown nothing about cabd, now would it have. I couldn't very well say he'd abandoned me the moment he threw me into the water.
Like LEGO minifigs?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:06 am

Post by Mac »

In post 655, waynegg wrote:
In post 648, Mac wrote:
In post 518, waynegg wrote:
In post 515, pieguyn wrote:
In post 514, waynegg wrote:And whats it called when you go on about how bad someone that's voting for you stinks at this game and then use that as your reasoning for voting them? I forgot...
how come this doesn't count as interacting with a scumread?

where do you draw the line about "interacting"? 0.0
Answering their questions and giving them reasons to refute. What you quoted is toying with someone. Completely different.
how do you develop your reads if you don't interact with them, and instead "toy with them" and drive them into rage? muffin's rage feels town ftr bcuz I feel like you're not giving him a chance and can understand where he's coming from.
In my own twisted ways that nobody understands so it isn't worth trying to explain yet again. I agree on Muffin though, as you should have been able to pick up the moment I started interacting with him.
meh. you're quite the mindfuck, i'm not gonna lie. im struggling like fuck to read you in this game but i feel you might be town. i don't remember you being so stubborn in xeno though, like the arguments with muffin didn't happen once in xeno that i can remember. it puzzles me.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:08 am

Post by waynegg »

But that's still nothing new from me really. Have I been the same in any two games you've played with me?
Like LEGO minifigs?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:08 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

hey morph,

what do you current reads look like?

it feels like you guys have been taking a back seat approach to this game and sort of going with the flow for most of it

i'm not seeing any sort of strong questioning/stances i'm used to seeing from you
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:16 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 661, zMuffinMan wrote:hey morph,

it feels like you guys have been taking a back seat approach to this game and sort of going with the flow for most of it

i'm not seeing any sort of strong questioning/stances i'm used to seeing from you
I've been mostly in observation mode watching waynegg and thezmon argue over the last day. They both pinged pretty hard early on, but the way they tangled made me think maybe only one is scum.

I'm going to let Cabd explain what he sees in Wayne's play. I'm really surprised Wayne claim under so little pressure if he's actually town.

UNVOTE
until Cabd and I have a chance to talk about this morning's posts.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:17 am

Post by Mac »

In post 660, waynegg wrote:But that's still nothing new from me really. Have I been the same in any two games you've played with me?
probably not. i dont really remember.
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:17 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 662, morph the cat wrote:
In post 661, zMuffinMan wrote:hey morph,

I've been mostly in observation mode watching waynegg and thezmon argue over the last day. They both pinged pretty hard early on, but the way they tangled made me think maybe only one is scum.

I'm going to let Cabd explain what he sees in Wayne's play. I'm really surprised Wayne claim under so little pressure if he's actually town.

UNVOTE
until Cabd and I have a chance to talk about this morning's posts.
Then why UNVOTE? Oh yeah...
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:18 am

Post by waynegg »

And yo ho ho! Off to work I go. You guys have fun!
Like LEGO minifigs?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:19 am

Post by Mac »

In post 654, zMuffinMan wrote:
Unvote
Vote: mafiaSSK
what makes you think SSK is scum rather than lazytown/can't keep uptown?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:25 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

morph wrote:I'm really surprised Wayne claim under so little pressure if he's actually town.
the explanation in #653 kinda, sorta makes sense if you squint really hard.

i'm nowhere near sold on him being town, but i don't really want to deal with him today.
mac wrote:what makes you think SSK is scum rather than lazytown/can't keep uptown?
i'm kinda poeing from town reads atm, and i really didn't like his second post - the only question he asks is a question to varsoon that woulda been answered if he'd actually read anything - felt really out of place.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:27 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 648, Mac wrote:t
In post 333, morph the cat wrote:Hey wayne, you're not doing something I associate with town you. Do you know what it is? And if you do, why aren't you doing it this game?
what do you hope to achieve with this line of questioning? scum-wayne to clock he's not doing it and start doing it so you townread him?
Among other things, nerves is what Cabd hoped to achieve. I think he succeeded.
@morph

3. Mac-Mac's one post was really lame and not anything readable, really. ffery likes this one post more than cabd does.
i dunno if this talks about the wall i made or not. if it does, i agree. does it worry you as much as it does me (see above) ghostlin townreading me for it?

thinking zmon is town. i liked the "i dont see what could've changed your stance on me" - the kinda town paranoia im feeling about ghosty right about now.
I still feel like there's some oddness to the way thezmon words stuff, and it worries me a little. I'm going to find some time to read other thezmon games today or tomorrow.

In post 389, morph the cat wrote:So what did you think about empking's rings mechanic, pie? Do you think town could have won?
In post 393, morph the cat wrote:And what did you think about vox's mechanics?
In post 397, morph the cat wrote:Okay, how about the mechanic in achievement unlocked? What were your thoughts about that?
seriously, you better have a point with this.
In post 405, morph the cat wrote:Hear that kids? That's the sound of scum that slipped.

really. this sucks, and I expect better from you cabd(?) - how many times does a fucking scumslip result in a scumlynch? (-50 points for whomever quotes varsoon in that mini game) having been lynched for a scumslip as town, you should probably try harder than that.

oh yeah. lolreactiontest.

pie's reaction... strange. not really telling cus i think it could come from either scum/roled town, which i believe is what he's claiming. MOVING SWIFTLY ON.
pie displayed some fairly detailed knowledge of the LoTR game mechanics. Cabd questioned first to see if pie really did know stuff about the mechanics.

He wondered if pie had done some pre-game meta research on the players, which was what the other game mechanics questions were about. If this was general research on players, he could be expected to know a little about the unusual mechanics in some other games that players in this game have recently played.

That wasn't the case. So pie's knowledge of one game in particular looked more suspicious, like he might know about the game from discussion with a scumbuddy. That was the point of the questions, and that's the reason why we voted him.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:28 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

btw i'm pretty sure TNE is town here. or at least his play here is totally unlike the play from when i was scum with him.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:31 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 653, waynegg wrote:
In post 650, Mac wrote:why the fuck have you claimed
I'm at L-3, about to leave for work, and everyone believes I'm an open book for cabd. I was expecting a quick lynch before I got off work to say anything else as a result. Besides, I feel pretty good someone will have my back.
If you think that I would stand by and let a quick lynch go through given the current game state, then you don't know a thing about my game.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:01 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

morph wrote:pie displayed some fairly detailed knowledge of the LoTR game mechanics.
er btw this is wrong. he didn't display anything outside of what was probably a guess from reading the rules of the setup, and he was wrong about the mechanic for the most part.

i skimmed over the conversation earlier so i didn't notice it before, but yeah, this is plain wrong.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:21 am

Post by BROseidon »

In post 626, pieguyn wrote:@BROs: can you give more examples of craziness that doesn't seem faked?
Biggest one that comes to mind is Xenoblade; it's super long, anywayshere's the game for your reading pleasure.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:23 am

Post by BROseidon »

In post 633, zMuffinMan wrote:you really think asking for a cop claim is something he'd find difficult to do as scum? this is what made you change your mind about him?
I find it difficult to believe that he wouldn't do something more complex to make us go, "OMG, that's townVarsoon's craziness."
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:24 am

Post by BROseidon »

In post 640, waynegg wrote:So even if I'm off here on who I think is scum(or who I'm saying I think is scum anyhow) it would be more indicative of town meta than scum meta, yes?
I don't think the abrasivity is indicative of scumhunting. I think it's indicative of getting people off his back, which is more of a scum thing than a town thing.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”