Titus (0)
-
No lynch (0)
-
Not voting (6)
- Belisarius, PeregrineV, leviathan93, Svenskt Stål, NachoKoopa, Pyrotechnics

16 votes available
9 votes needed to lynch

Deadline: (expired on 2013-11-24 21:08:27)
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4651 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:47 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 4648, pieguyn wrote:hey kanye you know how Grimgroove and I were trying to bus each other in your game?

do you think the interactions between DV and Majiffy on D1 were similar to that?

no Levi I'm saying DV and Majiffy are scum together read my post
then I completely disagree with you. Scum can definitely do that against town. Also not in every game does scum bus their partners, so you have to be careful of that.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4652 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:48 pm

Post by pieguyn »

interesting how you rushed to suddenly defend Majiffy though

DV, Majiffy, Levi, scum team of the year 2013?
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4653 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:50 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 4652, pieguyn wrote:interesting how you rushed to suddenly defend Majiffy though

you have been paying attention to me right? that's been nothing new. I've defended him all game...
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4654 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:51 pm

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 4652, pieguyn wrote:interesting how you rushed to suddenly defend Majiffy though

Oh and if you want you should add Agar to that list too. I've hella been outgoing about the fact that he's completely town even though he's a dick. =P
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4655 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:52 pm

Post by waynegg »

I think scum would be ultra stupid to bus who would arguably be their strongest player if Majiffyscum
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #4656 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:00 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

i thought you said i was scum?
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #4657 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:02 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

In post 4648, pieguyn wrote:hey kanye you know how Grimgroove and I were trying to bus each other in your game?

do you think the interactions between DV and Majiffy on D1 were similar to that?

no Levi I'm saying DV and Majiffy are scum together read my post
i havent read back any of the dv stuff in light of his flip but i was scumreading dv @ the time and didnt catch it then so im gonna venture a probably not.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4658 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:16 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 4582, Wake1 wrote:If Wayne flips non-Scum, we'll know he was telling the truth, which means we'd then lynch all three of them in whatever order.
In post 4588, pieguyn wrote:@AGar: can you elaborate why you'd rather lynch Wake and shoot wayne as opposed to the other way around?
Not at the moment.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4659 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:37 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Since Wayne lied about Kanye being Scum...

VOTE: Unvote
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #4660 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:39 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 4643, pieguyn wrote:so here's another theory: DV was trying to bus Majiffy
Or maybe he was trying to get rid of the loud townie calling him scum.
In post 4655, waynegg wrote:I think scum would be ultra stupid to bus who would arguably be their strongest player if Majiffyscum
One should not take confscum arguments too seriously, methinks.

Especially since confscum is probably factional PR as I've been calling for their head for THREE FUCKING DAYS NOW.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #4661 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:41 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Seriously why Pie isn't served on a platter by now is beyond me.

He's pretty obviously factional PR and his scumbuddies may very well include Nati and Levi.

Beli and Kanye are probably two derp townies but the convenience of setting up FacScumPie for a way out of the inevitable lynch should be looked at if they approach LYLO alive.

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #4662 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:44 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 4622, talah wrote: What's your running theory on the mental link? Is there another townie with another link to the other faction? Is Pyro scum? Why would Pyro-scum come out in support of pie as an SK when that means they're immediately lynched upon a pie-faction-scum flip?
That's what's not making sense to me.
I don't buy it at all, but Pyro has been reading town. May be a result of the players properly playing a scum role, not certain. There were a few posts that irritated me how strongly they defended Pie's claim involving a lot of false facts I brought up as clearly false at the origination of the posts, including Pie's claim being "legit" because of "flavor" (provided by Beli) and "scum shouldn't claim SK", despite the way out provided by kanye.

Either way, there is
a lot
of information to be had either way Pie flips, but we can't act on it until we have a definite flip.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #4663 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:45 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Also if one of Beli/Kanye/Pyro is scum, I'm definitely leaning Beli.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #4664 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:47 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 4629, waynegg wrote:Jiffy

I think its time to work with what's there instead of what logically should be there. The Lynch Pie supporters have been being systematically eliminated and town still hasn't lynched a single scum. Bite the bitter bullet and who else is scum?

Also, what do you think of the Sven clear on Wake and me, the EARLY clear of Wake's slot by Kanye, and Wake voting Kanye over Pyro. Her reactions to me came across legit to me so it would seem more likely if he were going something to line up a mislynch on me he would have chosen them over Kanye. Writing that down, Kanye comes out looking juicer to me.

Insight please.

UNVOTE:
Trust me, touch it with a pie flip.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #4665 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:50 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 4649, pieguyn wrote:also his idea about me being rolecop just seems like something he made up because I happened to be rolecop in that other game
Hey this reminds me of another time Pie made up an asinine claim to explain away when Majiffy was right some 100 pages ago.

||
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4666 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:29 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 4664, Majiffy wrote:
In post 4629, waynegg wrote:Jiffy

I think its time to work with what's there instead of what logically should be there. The Lynch Pie supporters have been being systematically eliminated and town still hasn't lynched a single scum. Bite the bitter bullet and who else is scum?

Also, what do you think of the Sven clear on Wake and me, the EARLY clear of Wake's slot by Kanye, and Wake voting Kanye over Pyro. Her reactions to me came across legit to me so it would seem more likely if he were going something to line up a mislynch on me he would have chosen them over Kanye. Writing that down, Kanye comes out looking juicer to me.

Insight please.

UNVOTE:
Trust me, touch it with a pie flip.
I do. My actions should show you I do. I just don't think it'll go through. Pie is the best lynch for sooooooooooo many reasons.

Likely factional
Allows for POE
Eliminates WIFOM
Is known scum either way so it's risk free
Divides the town as long as he's alive
Eliminates one kill per night if he actually is SK

VOTE: Pie
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4667 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:55 am

Post by waynegg »

If someone has more logical reasons for somebody else to be lynched, LOGICAL reasons, enumerate them. Otherwise just be done with this. Pie hitting scum last night is NOT a logical reason. It's an emotional one.
Like LEGO minifigs?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4668 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:58 am

Post by pieguyn »

incorrect plz try again
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4669 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4593, Wake1 wrote:
In post 4583, waynegg wrote:
In post 4575, Wake1 wrote:Wayne, are you sure you got guilty results on those three, or are you admitting this is a reaction test?
Guilties. If you have doubt, start with Pie. It doesn't risk offing another town PR.
In post 4584, Pyrotechnics wrote:
In post 4581, Wake1 wrote:
In post 4577, Pyrotechnics wrote:You're supposedly the town tracker. Majiffy is supposedly the town watcher. Talah is supposedly the town gunsmith. And you believe he put in a factional cop?

Besides that his results are fake.

He's fake claiming.
Please stop and wait a minute.

Did wayne explicitly say his results were fake, or are you assuming they're fake?

If wayne says his results were fake, then I'd share some of your sentiments.
I know for a fact they're fake. He's fake claiming a guilty on me.

He's not going to admit he's lying, because instead of playing mafia he thinks we're playing ring around the moron.
If Wayne is lying, we kill him. If you are lying, we kill you and the rest of the people he claimed guilty.

@Rest of Town: You willing to follow these claimed guilty results to find out the truth once and for all? We act when the uncountered Cop claims a guilty, so why not follow the same, here?
Implication, Wake doesn't believe Stal's hypothetical cop claim as he implies Waynegg is uncced.

Waynegg's gambit was moronic. My gut tells me that Waynegg is scum with Wake as no one fucks up a gambit that bad. Yet, Wayn has a history of not thinking things through. Plus, his hypocrisy on talah and sudden readshifting on her slot (while calling her out).

Both the cop claims are obvshit or at least one of the trackers is lying. No way we have 2 trackers, a watcher, and a cop.

Can we stop the scums from punking us please? Wake, talah, Stal and Wayne are the scums. Their behavior is obvious scumteam behavior.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4670 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:59 am

Post by waynegg »

Please lynch me so Titus can see once again how wrong she is.
Like LEGO minifigs?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4671 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:58 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 4669, Titus wrote: Implication, Wake doesn't believe Stal's hypothetical cop claim as he implies Waynegg is uncced.

Waynegg's gambit was moronic. My gut tells me that Waynegg is scum with Wake as no one fucks up a gambit that bad. Yet, Wayn has a history of not thinking things through. Plus, his hypocrisy on talah and sudden readshifting on her slot (while calling her out).

Both the cop claims are obvshit or at least one of the trackers is lying. No way we have 2 trackers, a watcher, and a cop.

Can we stop the scums from punking us please? Wake, talah, Stal and Wayne are the scums. Their behavior is obvious scumteam behavior.
I've asked Stal to assert whether his claim is official or not. Once we have a definite assertion from him, then I'll proceed from there.

Wayne's gambit was not helpful, and is grounds for a lynch through "lynch all liars." Whether we do so or not is in question.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4672 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4670, waynegg wrote:Please lynch me so Titus can see once again how wrong she is.
Rather than AtE, show me what is wrong with my statement. It is anti-town to seek your own lynch.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #4673 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:09 am

Post by Majiffy »

I am going to pistolwhip the next motherfucker that suggests policy anything at this stage of the game.

||
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #4674 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:11 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

Not voting (6) - Belisarius, PeregrineV, leviathan93, Svenskt Stål, NachoKoopa, Pyrotechnics

fix pls. with a wake vote.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”