NY 167: COMPLETELY NORMAL Mafia (GAME OVER)

orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:00 am

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

i hate this game

i hate it, i hate it, i hate it.
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:02 am

Post by Guyett »

In post 1150, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:i hate this game

VOTE: orcinus

is it cos you got busted?
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:05 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1143, likeabauss wrote:If you're on that list, I'd love to answer questions or hear your opinion about my read or case on FratBros in 1048. I can clarify any points that aren't clear and lay out more complete logic behind each.
I didnt think your case on him was that strong, but they saying I "Edited out" parts of a post purposelly to try to frame someone when I already mentioned I didn't, and when it's obvious that I do "Highlight > Quote" 98% of the time qhen I quote something looks... kinda he's siding with orc just to get a reason to be able to reverse his read on me somewhere in the future.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:06 am

has there been a memo passed around to ignore anything i say and any trace of sensible behavior and just troll me to the ground for every game i've been in since xenoblade?

because serene fucking got it

mara got it

and apparently now this entire fucking town has got it

and is sheeping bauss on a meta read that he has provided ZERO evidence for DESPITE being asked for it REPEATEDLY.
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:08 am

you know what i'm not even going to bother with this game anymore

it's tough for me to care about a game as town these days

and when i put in the effort and get flashwagoned for no fucking reason

i give up

you guys earn a big fat finger up your collective asses.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:10 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1154, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:and when i put in the effort and get flashwagoned for no fucking reason
Maybe if you weren't trying to get me mislynched with BS reasons I wouldn't see you as scum.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:11 am

In post 1155, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1154, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:and when i put in the effort and get flashwagoned for no fucking reason
Maybe if you weren't trying to get me mislynched with BS reasons I wouldn't see you as scum.
and the scum gloats

oh how she gloats.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:13 am

Post by Guyett »

In post 1153, orcinus_theoriginal wrote: and apparently now this entire fucking town has got it
Sooooo which people on your wagon are scum?
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
Angry Frat BROs
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:30 am

Post by Angry Frat BROs »

In post 1048, likeabauss wrote:A more thorough/concise case against FratBoys:

1) Al Capone Ego (psychobabble) This is tied to the "Proof or GTFO." Al Capone ego goes something like this "You can't PROVE I killed those people, even though everybody knows I did." I hinted at pieces of this in earlier posts, and he's done it a coupe times. He's refuting an argument strictly because I can't prove it... like proving anything on D1 in mafia is possible. This is scum behavior.

OR IT'S TOWN TRYING TO WORK WITH SOMEONE TO TURN AROUND A SHITTY READ.

2) Guilty Conscience (psychobabble) Talked about it previously.

AKA BULLSHIT THAT YOU'RE SPEWING TO MAKE ME LOOK WORSE

3) Momentum shift onto easy Guyett wagon (Guyett seems pretty clearly ambivalent/frustrated town to me) Anti-town behavior to run up on D1 so fast and hard, and setup a lynch with so little contributions from other players.

"IT'S ANTI-TOWN TO PUSH WAGONS AND APPLY PRESSURE. ESPECIALLY AGAINST PEOPLE YOU'RE SCUMREADING." ARE YOU REALLY THIS FUCKING RETARDED

4) Setting up for future easy lynch targets - talked about this previously

"HE'S SCUM, THEREFORE WHAT HE DOES IS SCUMMY." CIRCULAR LOGIC FTW YOU FUCKWAD.

5) Defending scum buddy Orcinus (this is leveraged, and I know most will skip over it, fine. But Orcinus is also scum and FratBoys actively defended the slot before even attempting to sort said slot.) I asked a similar line to Cabd. Why does a townie defend another player that they haven't strongly sorted from another player? Especially if the accusing player is a townread.

"OH EM GEE, I USED SHITTY LOGIC TO SCUMREAD HIM, AND IT'S SCUMMY OF HIM TO POINT OUT WHEN I USE THAT SAME SHITTY LOGIC ON SOMEONE ELSE." THERE'S NO WAY YOU'RE THIS FUCKING RETARDED. I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT.

6) Steering conversation - things like shutting down an interrogation into another suspect, trying to get people to focus back on what he states/says is important, etc. Theres several examples of this. It's anti-town behavior, and most often scum.

POINT OUT WHERE I'VE DONE THIS. OH WAIT, YOU CAN'T, BECAUSE YOU'RE MAKING SHIT UP AGAIN.

7) Wanting to lynch RC despite what I perceive as an in thread subtle vouch (Post 269) I stuck this in there because it supports a few of the above items. Orcinus is also conveniently on this maneuver.

RC IS FUCKING RETARDED AND SCUMMY. THAT'S TWO GOOD REASONS TO WANT TO LYNCH SOMEONE

8) Overly defensive - example: he defended against an OBVIOUS joke I made about Jersey Shore and GTL. Not even a chuckle, or laugh, and he didn't just glaze over it. He addressed it directly like it had merit. There's a few other examples. He's still trying to refute me, despite having a SINGLE vote on him and not being in any trouble. This is tied to #2 and #1 lightly, but is scummy behavior in its own right. To clarify a bit, this is a departure from expected behaviors. Look at his post 343. He cuts up RC for doing exactly what he does later with my joke. Pretty lol IMO. Again in 607 about taking jokes seriously.

SORRY NOT SORRY THAT NEITHER I NOR MY PARTNER WATCH THAT PIECE OF SHIT SHOW, AND THEREFORE DIDN'T GET YOUR RETARDED JOKE

9) Overt buddying - right from the start. Examples are obvious.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL MAKING MORE SHIT UP

10) Useless fluff posting - I made a few comments about people reliving the glory days of games gone by. FratBros did a bunch of this. With Cabd, with sangres, with ffery, with JS, Guyett, etc etc. It's half buddying, half filling the thread with useless posts. By itself, it could be null... but look at his response to it in 571, line 2. He can't refute it, so he just downplays it. "Bah, I only did that with Nacho."

AND THIS IS SCUM MOTIVATED HOW? OH WAIT, IT ISN'T; IT'S ME AND AP BEING EXCITED TO PLAY WITH PLAYERS WE LIKE.

UNTIL YOU SHOWED UP AND DECIDED TO BE A MASSIVE TWAT

11) Rephrasing my arguments - (This is a bit of a stretch. It could be that he either doesn't understand or he's scum and just positioning.) He's done this a couple times. He's tried to frame my psychobabble arguments as logic problems. If you're a student of language, words have meaning and sentences have a rhythm. Two different musicians can play the same notes, and they'll sound completely different. I'm essentially saying that his word choices, responses, etc are singing a different song to my ears. It's not logic, its nuance, don't re-frame it. I have a trained ear, and I hear it clearly.

POINTING OUT WHERE YOU MISREP ME=REPHRASING? THE FUCK ARE YOU SMOKING YOU RETARDED PIECE OF SHIT?

12) Mis-reps - 358, 540, 624, 629, 728

WAY TO NOT LINK ANY OF THOSE POSTS TO MAKE IT HARDER FOR PEOPLE TO DO THEIR OWN DUE DILIGENCE, BECAUSE A HALF-RETARDED MONKEY COULD SEE THAT YOU'RE MAKING SHIT UP

13) His scum reads are people I completely disagree on (this is perspective driven, YMMV)

NOT ENOUGH L'S AND O'S YOU MORON

14) He's leaving himself back doors on his town reads. He's a very aggressive player and I'd almost call it fence sitting. (this is an add-on, not enough merit on its on but coupled with all the above it reads scummy.)

AND THERE YOU GO AGAIN MAKING SHIT UP, BECAUSE CITING EVIDENCE WOULD MAKE IT OBVIOUS TO EVERYONE THAT YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT

If anybody has any questions about anything in particular, and your name is not Orcinus, FratBoys, or MC Maraca, please ask and I'll endeavor to explain myself better.
So basically you're a fucking retard who's full of shit because backing off this deathtunnel would make it obvious to everyone that you're scum
Angry Frat BROs
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:31 am

In post 1143, likeabauss wrote:If you're on that list, I'd love to answer questions or hear your opinion about my read or case on FratBros in 1048. I can clarify any points that aren't clear and lay out more complete logic behind each.
Your definition of "complete" is apparently "me saying things that you should accept as correct."
Angry Frat BROs
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:32 am

In post 1145, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1125, Angry Frat BROs wrote:but the editing out the words and pics makes it look intentional to me.
I didn't "Edit out" anything I just highlighted the part that jumped to me and clicked the quote button, I thought you'd have seen that's what I do everytime I quote something.

But ok i'll run you through my thought process when I saw Ceph's post.

1) I saw the obvious picture saying Egocentric, and i was like "wth?"
2) I read he quoted that thing bauss said and then made a comment saying people not on either of the 2 was scum.
3) I thought he thought one of the 2 was scum and was pushing people to take a side.
4) I didnt remember who Cephrir was voting so I looked at the last vote count.
5) He wasn't voting either of the 2 so that jumped out to me and I asked him the question.
And you missed the first three words of his sentence that made the sarcasm beyond obvious?

The hell?

wat.
Angry Frat BROs
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:33 am

In post 1149, sangres wrote:Dear Cephrir,
In post 597, likeabauss wrote:I never left. The guy you replaced, Rank, is my brother from another mother. We've been playing mafia together for like 10 years. Him replacing out means he was scum. Means you are scum. You should tread carefully, because between you and FratBoys, I've got two mafia and its still early on D1
wtf you'd take this bullshit at face value?

The eff are you smoking Nacho.
Angry Frat BROs
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:33 am

In post 1151, Guyett wrote:
In post 1150, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:i hate this game

VOTE: orcinus

is it cos you got busted?
Explain to me why we stopped lynching this shit?
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:35 am

Post by Guyett »

Because you all chickened out
Angry Frat BROs
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:37 am

Don't tempt me.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:40 am

Post by Guyett »

Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:41 am

Post by Guyett »

Did you not care when I was voting for you?
Angry Frat BROs
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Angry Frat BROs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:44 am

Why would I care that obvscum is voting me you retarded twat?
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:45 am

Post by sangres »

In post 1161, Angry Frat BROs wrote:
In post 597, likeabauss wrote:I never left. The guy you replaced, Rank, is my brother from another mother. We've been playing mafia together for like 10 years. Him replacing out means he was scum. Means you are scum. You should tread carefully, because between you and FratBoys, I've got two mafia and its still early on D1
wtf you'd take this bullshit at face value?

The eff are you smoking Nacho.
Why would I ignore it?
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:47 am

Post by Guyett »

In post 1167, Angry Frat BROs wrote:Why would I care that obvscum is voting me
you retarded twat?
Nice of you to get personal

VOTE: annoying fucking bollox
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:48 am

Post by sangres »

Guyett.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:49 am

Post by Cephrir »

Look. I'm not lynching orcinus on this shaky a basis. I thought there might be something to that but it's not sufficient. If TIP wants to stop pussyfooting around and come out and claim daycop, he can come out and fucking claim daycop. It's not like there was anything subtle going on there and I refuse to believe anyone can have possibly not noticed it.

In conclusion, no.

Love,
Ceph
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:50 am

Post by Guyett »

In post 1170, sangres wrote:Guyett.
yes dear?
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:51 am

Post by sangres »

Don't get goaded into voting for people just because they are dicks to you.
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:52 am

Post by sangres »

In post 1171, Cephrir wrote:
Look. I'm not lynching orcinus on this shaky a basis. I thought there might be something to that but it's not sufficient. If TIP wants to stop pussyfooting around and come out and claim daycop, he can come out and fucking claim daycop. It's not like there was anything subtle going on there and I refuse to believe anyone can have possibly not noticed it.

In conclusion, no.

Love,
Ceph
Dear Cephrir,

Love,

Sanguine.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”