Mini 1515: Touhou Imperishable Night (Game Over)

morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:19 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1174, Psychlone wrote:
In post 1170, mastin2 wrote:IF you are town, Nacho, this vote is bad and you should feel bad. (BUT NOTE THAT THIS IS A BIG FREAKIN HUGE WHOPPING "IF"!) Or, put another way...
If Nacho, </3.

If GiF...fuck off.
I've seen this reaction already.
I must admit it felt like a pretty shitty OMGUS from over here.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:25 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Seen the reaction from Mastin in another game?
Psychlone
Psychlone
Goon
Psychlone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:34 pm

Post by Psychlone »

I've seen it from him before, yeah.
thenewearth
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:35 pm

Post by thenewearth »

In post 1173, waynegg wrote:Says the scum...
You're still not answeriiiiiiiing
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:29 am

Post by Mac »

In post 897, morph the cat wrote: We initially called it "obvious as fuck" and I think pie is using the term ironically (i.e., he disagrees that it was obvious as fuck).

Mac, to me, it's more about the reaction than whether the test had a perfectly sound basis. And the reaction itself has me a little conflicted. Cabd has more of a town sense because of pie's softclaim.
aah gotcha. on both points. pretty moot now since he's practically conftown.
wayne wrote:Help me understand. It's day one where we have no information. You see where I'm coming from and say I'm 90% right. And you want me to drop it in favor of the 10% where I'm wrong. How does that make sense?
I don't say you're 90% right, i said there's a 90% chance it's a liar tell but still 10% chance he's just using it as habit. 90% is probably too high, maybe 75% is more appropriate.

regardless, we're not lynching based entirely off of tells.

maaan, SSK was useless. sorry, but defending yourself from your own lynch whilst on raising fingers at others is really poor fucking play.
mastin2 wrote:For the record--I want an SSK claim, but not a lynch. (At least, not yet.) While I think he's scum, he's far from certainly-scum, and I want us to all have time to analyze his wagon from both perspectives. If he's scum, who his scumbuddies are (such as if they're bussing, and if so, who), if he's town, who the scumteam is (and how many if any are on the wagon).
have you done this yet? I'm assuming you have since you are mastin after all.
pieguy wrote:I think she's town but omfg paranoia. liking her questions and analysis of players. re: "scumslip", see above. I missed that it was a reaction test until she outright told me it was.
as did I; but why are you still paranoid when it was a reaction test?

is it just me who thought of crocodile dundee through ffery's ? NOPE, RESPECT TO WAYNE
In post 939, pieguyn wrote:you know what

shoot: MafiaSSK

I'm a 1-shot vigilante and I have to use my shot on D1 or else I lose it. this seems like the best option
now
that's
a reaction test pulled off well.
In post 946, morph the cat wrote:Also there's a 1 in 11 chance we're going to die too from that shot, so don't mind us, we're gonna post some reads and stuff in a hurry.
what? why?
morph reads wrote:Town
pieguyn - lol dayvig. Way he went about it is legit town thought process. No way there's a scumdayvig in a mini, anyways.
Mac - Ffery's read
do you disagree, cabd?

]quote="mastin"]Though that said, morph's probably town. (The real concern is on Psychlone and GP.)[/quote]

this is true. i'm worried by the lack of presence from both in the thread.
morph wrote:Wait, but we'll use it with enough time to finish out the day. Something about the setup just clicked to me, actually. Nacho should know what I mean when I say that borkie is using the same trick andy did in red wedding regarding odds and evens.
can you expand? im trying to think but it's not coming too me about RW.

thezmon's reaction was weird. pie is claiming compulsive d1 dayvig and he's still trying to throw dirt on it. meeeh
Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:22 pm

Mastin, cabd here.

Tell me why you can't talk to me. You had zero issue talking with me in xenogears when I was pushing your wagon. What about it being morph makes me unapproachable?
this is a very good question. echoed my thoughts a little

...and the answer wasn't really an answer. :?
wayne wrote:Stupid is easy to fake. Which is probably why so many people play VI...
this much is absolutely true for what it's worth. it's easy to abuse a newbcard (i did it myself in my first scum game pretty much) which is why i tend not to give them out unless im absolutely certain.
In post 1069, Mac wrote:
v/la the weekend

possibly back tonight, who even knows?
lots of laughing at me thinking i'd be back on a saturday night. hooray for alcohol!
In post 1084, Varsoon wrote:Although, it was obvious from SSK's response to the fake shot that he was town.

You guys are meanies.
^scum^

VOTE: Varsoon
In post 1096, thenewearth wrote:Then why not vote me?

You think I'm scum?

You think mastin is my buddy now huh?

Here

Lemme help you in lynching me

VOTE: TNE
this is also terrible posting.

i think I could get on a GP vote. gut says there's one scum in {GP/Psy}.

i'm getting a townread off bro. seems a bit controversial, and i dunno if i could explain it or not if anyone asked.
Speaking of which, not being lazy, I looked at Mac. Who had Mac as a weak scumread, but reversed it in a sense, later defending attacks against him. It's something to look into. (Also, Mac's iso is much shorter than I remember it being, which is another concern; he's been posting much less than I thought he was, and it has me worried.)
I'm not sure who you are saying was defending me. most of my posts have been catchups, i've explained this in the thread a few times. you guys become active when i sleep :igmeou:

mastin's reaction to being voted was awful. then again i'm not over the moon about psychlone either. varsoon's answer to pieguy wasn't great either < thus i'm now reasonably confident of a scumflip.

does anyone remember xenogears when after the hammered had been dropped twice on scum and FTL came in and voted like they thought they were hammering? i scumread them for it in gears and i'd compare varsoon's reaction to SSK similar to FTL fakevoting in gears.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:30 am

Post by Mac »

scumreads at the minute, in order of strongest to weakest are varsoon, tne, {psychlone/GP}
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:32 am

Post by Varsoon »

Gonna OMGUS that.

VOTE: Mac
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:35 am

Post by Mac »

u r awsum
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:36 am

Post by Mac »

good to see you did re-evauluate the game to fake your reads, scum
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:43 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 1183, Mac wrote:good to see you did re-evauluate the game to fake your reads, scum
Nah, I haven't re-evaluated the game yet, you just made a really big post and voted for me.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:46 am

Post by Mac »

i want to be snarky but that's ffery's job.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:57 am

Post by Varsoon »

I want to be useful, but that's not really my job either.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:11 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

Votecount 1.51

[3] BROseidon (zMuffinMan, mastin2, thenewearth)
[1] Ghostly Penguin (pieguyn)
[1] Mac (Varsoon)
[1] mastin2 (Psychlone)
[1] thenewearth (BROseidon)
[1] thezmon221 (waynegg)
[1] Varsoon (Mac)

[3] Not Voting (Ghostly Penguin, thezmon221, Morph the Cat)

With 12 alive, it is 7 to lynch.

Let me know if you see any problems.

Deadline is in (expired on 2013-11-15 01:30:00)
beefycheese
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:17 am

Post by Varsoon »

YOU CANT FLOOP THE THREAD, YOU HAVE TO ACTIVATE IT.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:54 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1179, Mac wrote:as did I; but why are you still paranoid when it was a reaction test?
I'm just paranoid that she might be scum and my read on her is totally wrong <_> there was a lot of paranoia around the "scumslip", but there's still some left over outside it. I'm less worried cause of her claim of having a 1 in 11 chance of dying, but still paranoia <_>
In post 1180, Mac wrote:scumreads at the minute, in order of strongest to weakest are varsoon, tne, {psychlone/GP}
what the hell
that's so similar to my scumreads I don't even. like it's exactly the same except Psychlone 0.0 how the hell did that happen
In post 1179, Mac wrote:now that's a reaction test pulled off well.
:oops:

think we can swing a Varsoon wagon? I'd be all for that
vote: Varsoon

still want an answer from GP tho
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:55 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1186, Varsoon wrote:I want to be useful, but that's not really my job either.
are you fkin serious. this is as bad as SSK
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:25 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

mastin wrote:the entire method of catching up is scum-oriented
to be fair, i don't think this style is alignment-indicative. i recall having the same issue with the way he caught up in xenogears D2 (the post he wrote during N1).

the thing i don't like about BRO's posts is the amount of nothing in his posts prior to just recently. the series of post-responses he was producing earlier in the game had very little game-relevant content and he said he was busy "finding scum" but never actually looked to be trying to find any scum. also the way he sheeped me onto both the wayne and mafiassk wagons irked me.
pieguy wrote:wait wtf, GP wasn't even on SSK?

In that case, I really don't like how he was saying he was suspicious of SSK
the same could be said of a number of people (in fact, apart from... wayne? maybe? the entire game seemed to be softly supporting the mafiassk wagon/vig)
BRO wrote:Ugh I better not be wrong on my Ghost read, or I'll be pissed. This makes more sense than I want it to make.
bad
varsoon wrote:Gonna OMGUS that.

VOTE: Mac
bad
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:34 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

bro wrote:k

VOTE: TNE Hey guys he claimed scum, we should lynch him ^_^
really?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:35 am

Post by waynegg »

Baaaaa! Baaaa baaaaaaaaa!

VOTE: Varsoon
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:47 am

Post by pieguyn »

@zmuffin:
are you still townreading GP? I'd also like to know where said townread came from since I can't find an explanation for it >_<

also, why is BRO's post bad?
the same could be said of a number of people (in fact, apart from... wayne? maybe? the entire game seemed to be softly supporting the mafiassk wagon/vig)
yeah I pointed this out cause use I didn't realize he wasn't even on SSK, which makes his push on him more suspicious than I first thought. you're right in that a lot of people did that tho
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:56 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

pieguy wrote:I'd also like to know where said townread came from
iirc, it initially came from PA's 95, but i also like ghostlin's first posts in this game.

i don't remember much they've done lately. i keep forgetting they're in this game
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:17 am

Post by BROseidon »

In post 1192, zMuffinMan wrote:
bro wrote:k

VOTE: TNE Hey guys he claimed scum, we should lynch him ^_^
really?
Jokes are hard, let's go shopping.

VOTE: mastin

Since apparently nobody wants to lynch Thez anymore.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:19 am

Post by BROseidon »

Btw muffin your case against me continues to be incredibly compelling. So compelling, in fact, that you've almost got me convinced that I'm scum. It's almost as good as your case on me from Xenogears.

Oh, wait...
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:21 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

you keep mentioning my read on you in xenogears as though me being wrong once means i'm wrong every time i think you're scum
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:23 am

Post by BROseidon »

Also, Mac's latest catchup feels pretty good except for the rolefish on ffery/cabd.

pedit: No, I'm 1) Taking jabs at the fact that I still think your case was shit and 2) Your case is even more shit this time around on me.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”