Quadraxis
(0)
Herself
(1) ICEninja
havingfitz
(1) Herself

Not Voting (2)
- My Milked Eek, Quadraxis

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is on November 23rd at 7:30 AM PST or in (expired on 2013-11-23 07:30:00)

V/LA:
Quadraxis until Nov 13th
havingfitz until Tuesday
Herself
Herself
Goon
Herself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:02 pm

Post by Herself »

In post 149, Street Hassle wrote:Want to compare notes on what specifically was off about Fitz' first two posts?
#6 - Quoting your hydra slip and then asking "on a serious note" if there are any hydras.

#9 - The way he asked SG if our presence in the game was a problem. It felt like Fitz was inviting SG to say yes and tell us all about it, and inviting someone to drop a drama bomb is not conducive to a town victory.

- Des
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:08 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 146, Garmr wrote:^post 144
oh lol a pic Monkey Joe didn't he get killed off.
He did.
:cry:
But though Tippy-toe isn't a bad sort, Monkey Joe will always be the original squirrel.
In post 147, Street Hassle wrote:[This right here was you asking me for my thumbnail, not for the detailed read. It's at that point that I decided our discussion was a waste of my time and potentially detrimental to my refining our banksys read.
Why do you need to "refine" it? And if you're going to refine it, what is the danger of expressing it in a raw form? Clearly the raw form you heard at least didn't scream out to you as being obviously wrong, so what is the danger in presenting that when asked and then coming in with the more polished one later? I personally think you are making the whole conversation up.
In post 148, Herself wrote:SG: I think it might be one of those situations and that we are much better off going after the 2/3 of the playerlist that hasn't really started playing yet. Empire's scum game is notoriously bad and ffery and I have been town together multiple times recently.

All I'm really asking is to put Street on the back burner for today and help me sort some other players instead.

- Des
Today being the day phase or today being, like for a few real life days? I can agree that there is stuff to nuzzle about the others on, but short of deciding to advance a policy lynch I'm not sure what you are advocating. Plus, I did summon TSO, so I am trying to help shake the nuts from the tree, I just have nothing to "discuss" about them with because...well...they are lurking.

I could try, I suppose, but it would seem non-threatening and very, very, vague.
Street Hassle
Street Hassle
Goon
Street Hassle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:13 pm

Post by Street Hassle »

In post 151, Herself wrote:
In post 149, Street Hassle wrote:Want to compare notes on what specifically was off about Fitz' first two posts?
#6 - Quoting your hydra slip and then asking "on a serious note" if there are any hydras.

#9 - The way he asked SG if our presence in the game was a problem. It felt like Fitz was inviting SG to say yes and tell us all about it, and inviting someone to drop a drama bomb is not conducive to a town victory.

- Des
Aw man, I was hoping you'd let me do one and you the other.

I thought the playful vote and the serious question in the same post was incongruous.

And on #9, that's precisely what I didn't like.

Every RVS is different, of course, but these two posts came off much less I dunno...open? than the first game fitz and I played. He voted me in that game, too.
Street Hassle
Street Hassle
Goon
Street Hassle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:16 pm

Post by Street Hassle »

In post 152, Squirrel Girl wrote:Why do you need to "refine" it? And if you're going to refine it, what is the danger of expressing it in a raw form? Clearly the raw form you heard at least didn't scream out to you as being obviously wrong, so what is the danger in presenting that when asked and then coming in with the more polished one later? I personally think you are making the whole conversation up.
What part of NOT TELLING BANKSYS WHAT BEHAVIORS THEY SHOULD CHANGE YET do you not understand?

As far as making the convo up, you're welcome to your opinion. I think this discussion is finished for now.
Herself
Herself
Goon
Herself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:18 pm

Post by Herself »

SG: I mean like the day phase, and I'm advocating that we do advance policy lynches until we get those slots to produce content. We need to start doing that now if we hope to get to everyone before the deadline.

Street: Here's SK-Fitz in Castle:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=30429

- Des
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:24 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 154, Street Hassle wrote:What part of NOT TELLING BANKSYS WHAT BEHAVIORS THEY SHOULD CHANGE YET do you not understand?
The part where you need to admit any behaviors beyond the one(s) you already feel you caught her over? Because if those change...so what?
In post 155, Herself wrote:SG: I mean like the day phase, and I'm advocating that we do advance policy lynches until we get those slots to produce content. We need to start doing that now if we hope to get to everyone before the deadline.
Well, two of them are still on v/la and I sort of think I got TSO to show up by asking the mod to poke at him. So, who exactly do you want to advance a lurking policy lynch on?
Street Hassle
Street Hassle
Goon
Street Hassle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:27 pm

Post by Street Hassle »

In post 155, Herself wrote:SG: I mean like the day phase, and I'm advocating that we do advance policy lynches until we get those slots to produce content. We need to start doing that now if we hope to get to everyone before the deadline.

Street: Here's SK-Fitz in Castle:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=30429

- Des
I don't think I've seen you advocate something like this before. Is it because of the slow start?
Herself
Herself
Goon
Herself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:40 pm

Post by Herself »

Yes.
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:54 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

I feel ignored.
Herself
Herself
Goon
Herself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:02 pm

Post by Herself »

In post 156, Squirrel Girl wrote:Well, two of them are still on v/la and I sort of think I got TSO to show up by asking the mod to poke at him. So, who exactly do you want to advance a lurking policy lynch on?
Did you consider checking the vote count? Or the link I just provided?

It's Fitz. I want you to vote Fitz with me.

- Des
Street Hassle
Street Hassle
Goon
Street Hassle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:05 pm

Post by Street Hassle »

In post 158, Herself wrote:Yes.
Empire and I will discuss.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:05 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Sexy Mcflufftail
-pats squirrel girl and gives her some nuts.- Welcome to my world

Anyway I do see streets point about withholding the thoughts on banksy because i'm doing something similar to. Through it's not what she has done but what she could do like she did in my last game which is how I picked up she was scum and I want to see if she does it again and if so If i can use it as a establish scum tell that I can use in her in future games with me.
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:56 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 160, Herself wrote:
In post 156, Squirrel Girl wrote:Well, two of them are still on v/la and I sort of think I got TSO to show up by asking the mod to poke at him. So, who exactly do you want to advance a lurking policy lynch on?
Did you consider checking the vote count? Or the link I just provided?

It's Fitz. I want you to vote Fitz with me.

- Des
I'm not sure I see that helping us until his v/la is over, so why not do something else until then?
Herself
Herself
Goon
Herself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:01 pm

Post by Herself »

Looks like it's over to me.

- Des
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:03 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 162, Garmr wrote:Anyway I do see streets point about withholding the thoughts on banksy because i'm doing something similar to. Through it's not what she has done but what she could do like she did in my last game which is how I picked up she was scum and I want to see if she does it again and if so If i can use it as a establish scum tell that I can use in her in future games with me.
I might buy into that if the tell was never to be discussed at all. But he's all about discussing it, once they polish it up.
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:04 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 164, Herself wrote:Looks like it's over to me.

- Des
Oh fiddleposh.
Herself
Herself
Goon
Herself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:13 pm

Post by Herself »

It's Tuesday. His V/LA is over on Tuesday.

Why aren't you willing to vote him right now?

- Des
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:24 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

I feel like this is awkward psychology trying to bully me into a vote by suggesting I'm taking a stance that I didn't take.
I'm neutral on voting him because I don't think it makes a difference about me voting him till he actually shows up to the thread again, and don't care to waste time waiting to scumhunt someone when, instead, during the waiting time I could be scumhunting and voting elsewhere. Is that really so weird to you?
Herself
Herself
Goon
Herself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:28 pm

Post by Herself »

Yes, because earlier in the game you were literally selling yourself as a malleable town vote, and I thought we had agreed to work together, and now the time has come to help me pressure fitz (by coming back from RVS to a wagon) and you are balking.

So how about you just start doing other stuff then? Maybe our paths will cross again later.

- Des
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:35 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

I am and was doing other stuff, this conversation started because you wanted me to stop doing that stuff and come and do your stuff.
...that ending phrase is terrible, but it conveys the point.
Herself
Herself
Goon
Herself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:38 pm

Post by Herself »

In post 170, Squirrel Girl wrote:I am and was doing other stuff, this conversation started because you wanted me to stop doing that stuff and come and do your stuff.
...that ending phrase is terrible, but it conveys the point.
Yeah but your other stuff is sorting Street, which I think I've made clear is not a good use of our time today.

- Des
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:39 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

Yeah, but you also made clear that you intend to sort him tomorrow. Meaning, regardless of his alignment you're not even going to try till tomorrow, which I don't really think i can get behind. Even if you are super ultimate man when it comes to reading him, one bullet and the plan is in shambles and we'll have no read on him, and Monkey Joe does not approve of that.
Herself
Herself
Goon
Herself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:45 pm

Post by Herself »

If we are dead tomorrow you have full permission to push Street to the ends of the earth.

- Des
Street Hassle
Street Hassle
Goon
Street Hassle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:08 pm

Post by Street Hassle »

We're keeping our vote where it is.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”