Mini 1515: Touhou Imperishable Night (Game Over)

pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:31 am

Post by pieguyn »

yeah for now I'm staying on TNE. my methods surely will find me at least one scum >_<

if anyone wants to swing a GP wagon though, I'd be very ok with that
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:36 am

Post by morph the cat »

I pretty much trust that you're town with the usual caveats. I don't know your play well enough to trust your scumdar though I like the methodical nature of your play.

If you really think that TNE is the best lynch, then make the case. I'll try to read it objectively.

Once Cabd is awake and around, I want us both to go through thezmon, GP and BRO. I think our lynch choices are going to lie in that group. NachoGiF' lack of presence bothers me a lot but right or wrong, I value them both so much as players if they are town that I'm willing to see what today/tonight brings and then focus on them tomorrow.

Somebody will probably point and shout that it points to nacho if we wind up dead on night 1. To which I say look at xenogears and the Chosen micro game: two games where we died night 1 and nacho was town. And look at the Dixon Hill hardboiled open game. NachoCabd (Trolling Fairy hydra) were scum in that game and I didn't die until night 3.

Nacho said in the postgame of Buzzword Bingo that he doesn't have to n1k me any more. That's because he can keep me guessing a lot longer than partway through day 1 nowadays.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:59 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

not going to be around much between now and deadline

will try to follow thread on phone and/or post late night, but the next 48 hours is not good for me

if the BRO wagon doesn't happen, i'll shift my vote to a wagon i agree with, but i still prefer a BRO lynch
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:17 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

Prodding thezmon221 and Psychlone.

It was my own oversight that thezmon221 did not get prodded sooner, so I'm granting 1 day of extension.

If he is replaced, I will grant another day.

Deadline is now in (expired on 2013-11-16 01:30:00)
beefycheese
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:58 am

Post by Mac »

can someone direct me to a case on bro? or summarise points? because my gut strongly feels like this is a mislynch.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:36 am

Post by pieguyn »

@morph:
tl;dr on TNE:
1. full-out tunnels on BRO the whole game with seemingly no focus anywhere else,
2. using false logic,
3. and being hypocritical by not actually pushing anything, when he accuses BRO of doing the same. also, I usually don't notice TNE-town using such false logic. so the presence of false logic here seems really weird for me. I'd think it's kind of similar to your disconnect with BRO.
4. blatantly ignores when people defend themselves against his observations on them and still tries to use it as valid reasoning later on, when it's been defended already
5. really weird anger that seems like he was trying to copy Sakura
6. and on top of that I've never seen him do anything like this as town, but we've already covered that
In post 350, thenewearth wrote:RBO

are you always like this?

You sound so much like the narrator on the stanley parable.

All you do is pretty much commentate on everything people do for 1 time, and then you don't pursue anything after commentating.

Do you think that what their doing is for scum?
or for town?
Why can't you ever, EVER, pursue and/or explain what's wrong with the stuff you quote?

Plus, the only vote you did was a varsoon vote. ON THE WHOLE GAME
TO TOP IT ALL OFF
IT WAS THE MOST POPULAR WAGON OF IT'S TIME

Scuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmzzzzzzzzzz
here he's accusing BRO of just commentating on stuff and not pushing people. however, there were multiple instances of him doing the same thing.

not only that, but I never saw any kind of push on people like GIF who similarly commentated on things, without really pushing anywhere. he's selectively applying these arguments on BRO for seemingly no reason.
In post 291, thenewearth wrote:I really think that you're doing the same, though.
comments on Varsoon being hypocritical but doesn't push him on it. this indicates an inherent contradiction on his comment on BRO. using his own logic, he's scum
In post 291, thenewearth wrote:Oh now who's buddying?

>.>
same thing, says it looks like buddying but doesn't continue scumhunt here or pressure wayne
In post 357, thenewearth wrote:5) WELL THAT MAKES IT WORSE THEN
this is the first interaction he really had and he's not even continuing it, instead joking about it. I don't get why he wouldn't pursue here more. especially when he accuses BRO for just "commentating", this seems like exactly the same thing. BRO explained himself. but he doesn't seem to acknowledge this?
In post 630, thenewearth wrote:And those 5 pages

Were pretty much nothing but insults and the likes.

So... >.>

I'd just leave this here.

BRO scumz
Ghostly Penguine Null-town because of his latest post
Mac null
SSK null
mastin gut-town
Morph town
pie town
psychlone town
tezmon null-scum
varsoon town
wayne scumz because of the exchange with muffinman
muffin town ^
I already explained why this reads list pings me. for me it just seems to be going with what everyone was saying at the time. note this was around the time of GP appearing more town than before and before mastin had posted much content, and everyone was scumreading BRO/thez.
In post 885, thenewearth wrote:Already Said why I don't like these posts.
half the posts he quoted from BRO weren't even serious, but he's treating them like they are. it seems like a cheap argument, since if he even read into those posts at all he'd see they weren't serious.
In post 885, thenewearth wrote:Didn't you just say that Varsoon was scum and you were so sure of it? You even used his logic against him. I thought for sure you nailed it?
What made you think that pie vs. varsoon was town vs. town? Don't give me the "OH BECAUSE BOTH DIDN'T BACK DOWN" Reason because it's not really a good reason.
wayne already explained this vote. but he seemed to completely ignore this explanation?
In post 886, thenewearth wrote:5) Self-Meta in attempt to look town
circular logic. the "attempt to look town" only makes sense if BRO was mafia in the first place, and he's using that to draw the conclusion that BRO is mafia
In post 1096, thenewearth wrote:Then why not vote me?

You think I'm scum?

You think mastin is my buddy now huh?

Here

Lemme help you in lynching me

VOTE: TNE
this anger seems really fake
In post 1246, thenewearth wrote:And yet again, if you thought that mastin was scum

Why were you voting thez?
the voting fallacy. I've already said why this logic is false. this is not a scumtell whatsoever and I always find my vote doesn't match who I'm pressuring whenI wanna pressure multiple slots. the fact that he resorts to these shallow arguments to vote people, IMO, indicates he's not really trying to scumhunt in the first place.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:44 am

Post by pieguyn »

I'm not sure atm if TNE or GP would be a better lynch. but that's my case on TNE. I'd also like to hear more from thez.
In post 1451, morph the cat wrote:though I like the methodical nature of your play.
<3
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:44 am

Post by Mac »

nvm muffin i found a small summary, will look soon.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:04 pm

Post by Mac »

yeah i see bro's wall here very similar to this wall from gears. pretty sure he's town.
muffin wrote: i didn't like the way he sheeped me onto the thez and mafiaSSK wagons,
im not sure these are true. he states suspicion of thezmon for a while before he joins the wagon, and yes, there may have been a hint of sheeping but the intent was there beforehand. as for the ssk wagon, i don't see where you pulled that from. i cant find no sheeping of you from bro onto that wagon.
Ghostly Penguin
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:44 pm

Post by Ghostly Penguin »

In post 1140, mastin2 wrote:Bit of a side-note, but it's definitely actually a concern of mine that Ghostlin ISN'T townreading me. I'll hold off on the reasons why, but needless to say, I feel that a town-Ghostlin would be townreading me, and it's concerning me that he hasn't.
You know this isn't how this fucking works, Mastin.

The problem I had with you with the two earlier posts I posted earlier is honestly, mind-fuck is one of scum Ghostlin's favorite games. Post things that are strictly true and make Town fucking sweat about whether or not you're talking out of both of sides of your mouth.

Do I feel you're scum? Probably -not-, although PA's kind of pushing for it because you can't read her worth shit. Honestly, I want to keep you very alive past Day 1. Why? Because if you're on your game, and scum, you'll be scum in the details. You'll be scum in the vibes. You'll be scum in your tenuous positions and your positional changes. I need something to fucking read. My 'gut' such as it fucking is is reading you Town, but that doesn't mean I entirely trust it.
Ghostly Penguin
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:47 pm

In post 1381, Varsoon wrote:TL;DR:

MASTIN - TOWN
TNE - TOWN
MAC - TOWN
PSYCHLONE - TOWN
PIEGUYN - TOWN

WAYNE - SCUM
BRO - SCUM
ZMUFFIN - SCUM
GHOST PENGUIN - SCUM
THEZMON - SCUM
MORPH - SCUM

EXCEPT MOST OF THOSE ARE NULL/LEANS.
LET'S VOTE WAYNEGG.
How the fuck do you determine this from Wayne's scumplay from Wayne's normal play, where he's probably the biggest mafia scum conspiracy theorist of the game?

Please redress the points in things I can understand, and not bullshit gambits.
Ghostly Penguin
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:50 pm

In post 1411, morph the cat wrote:Man I am ~so~ glad varsoon, so called master of crumbs, has totally realized what I'm trying to say and has moved on.
In post 1412, Varsoon wrote:I'm terrible at crumbs.

You made me do an ISO dig and all I can figure is that you're some sort of something. Even then, I'm useless.

Thank you for reminding me. I suck.
I'm shit at this game.
In post 1413, Varsoon wrote:Fuck it, I'll sheep you. Is that what you want?

Vote : BROseidon
The fuck??

Var, what the fuck are you doing??

"I suck at this game, so, LOL, sheep." You're usually constructing clever things that fall in on themselves that half work anyway.

THIS ISN'T FUCKING YOU.
Ghostly Penguin
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:51 pm

In post 1445, mastin2 wrote:Also, I find it quite concerning how neither Ghostlin nor Nacho are around, so close to deadline, despite them being MY centers of attention. (For that matter, BRO's presence seems lessened as of late.)
It's close to midterms and I had a non-mafia crisis of faith earlier this week. Bite me.
Ghostly Penguin
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:58 pm

Here's my problems of the last pages that I've tried to endeavour and catch up and read:

TNE, even if sarcastically, did declare themselves scum in a post. I don't fucking care if you think they're blowing smoke out of their ass, it's really good enough to lynch, if for no other reason that's not the behavior we should encourage in this game.

Mastin's freaking out about things he really shouldn't. Guys, if I'm fucking scum, you'll know soon enough.

Varshoon's shit himself mysteriously in something that I never thought I'd read from that slot. And the 'I fucking suck' routine is eerily akin to Xenogears, where he got to endgame off an AtE I misread as 'too fucking sincere to be town'. It's beginning to stretch believably.

There's a shift in Morph's tone in the last few pages that seems to indicate we should be seeking them for approval. It's kind of jarring.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:40 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Bit on the run at the moment, so more detailed commentary will follow, buuuuuut...
In post 1363, Ghostly Penguin wrote:As far as Ghostlin's read on you, mastin2, it changed from town to scummy some time between 11-6 and 11-8. He didn't say why yet. I'm still wary of you for having worried about backtracking on a read that hadn't been established. I get that I tend to look scummy across the board and Ghostlin has a blatant way of showing he's town, but you worrying about how it would look for you to express an opinion that probably any of the people here who've played with me would support or at least understand is off. Town's reads are supposed to change; it's scum that over-justifies any changes.

--PA
In post 1459, Ghostly Penguin wrote:
Do I feel you're scum? Probably -not-, although PA's kind of pushing for it because you can't read her worth shit. My 'gut' such as it fucking is is reading you Town, but that doesn't mean I entirely trust it.
VOTE: Ghostly Penguin.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Psychlone
Psychlone
Goon
Psychlone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:30 pm

Post by Psychlone »

V/LA for few days until the inheritance(?) issue is solved.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:57 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1459, Ghostly Penguin wrote:The problem I had with you with the two earlier posts I posted earlier is honestly, mind-fuck is one of scum Ghostlin's favorite games. Post things that are strictly true and make Town fucking sweat about whether or not you're talking out of both of sides of your mouth.
In post 1463, Ghostly Penguin wrote:Mastin's freaking out about things he really shouldn't. Guys, if I'm fucking scum, you'll know soon enough.
so mindfuck is one of scum-Ghostlin's favorite games? why the mindfuck here?

also, if you dislike Varsoon's AtE, do you think his doc claim is a fakeclaim?

vote: GP
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:36 pm

Post by waynegg »

In post 1458, Mac wrote:yeah i see bro's wall here very similar to this wall from gears. pretty sure he's town.
I've never seen anything like this before. Like, ever. Hmm...yeah, sticking to my vote
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
Ghostly Penguin
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:54 pm

In post 1464, mastin2 wrote:Bit on the run at the moment, so more detailed commentary will follow, buuuuuut...
In post 1363, Ghostly Penguin wrote:As far as Ghostlin's read on you, mastin2, it changed from town to scummy some time between 11-6 and 11-8. He didn't say why yet. I'm still wary of you for having worried about backtracking on a read that hadn't been established. I get that I tend to look scummy across the board and Ghostlin has a blatant way of showing he's town, but you worrying about how it would look for you to express an opinion that probably any of the people here who've played with me would support or at least understand is off. Town's reads are supposed to change; it's scum that over-justifies any changes.

--PA
Do I feel you're scum? Probably -not-, although PA's kind of pushing for it because you can't read her worth shit. My 'gut' such as it fucking is is reading you Town, but that doesn't mean I entirely trust it.
Welcome to Not A Fucking Contradiction Theater!

This first vote/post by Mastin where he quotes me and PA isn't a contradiction! Why?

-I've gone from Town to Scummy to Town-ish on Mastin in a span of one week on a read of the thread (keep in mind my scummy read of Mastin happened, at the latest, on 11-8-2013. It's the fucking thirteenth.) It's Day 1. She's probably not lying to you dude, I admit in the post above there are small things that bother me about you.
-PA says she finds you scummyish, I said she's kinda pushing because she finds you scummyish.
-I could use the ultimately lame 'hydra dissonance' argument, but I don't fucking have to, because there's no fucking hydra dissonance. Yes, I liked Mastin for Town slightly less five fucking days ago. Yes, I feel PA probably wants you dead more. Yes, the reasons I go back and forth is between the Micro Les Mis game where you were scum and weren't so...vacillating and that your tenor is slightly different.
You also, in essence, in the fucking thread posted you could be trying to mirror your Town game and that I shouldn't probably trust that. It's the exact reason I asked if you were mindfucking me or not.
So I have a fucking mess of a gut who is telling me this is Town Mastin because his tenor's fucking different than Les Mis, and Mastin himself who openly admit it could change. My read on you is fluid. I don't want to fucking lynch you today for that reason.

("But Ghostlin, what about the interactions that could be confirmed from a Mastin flip?" FUCK YOU. That's the worst reason for voting anyone ever.)

Although reading this lame post makes me almost entirely fucking convinced this is a scum Mastin who's probably salivating over the idea of a mislynch on a slot he'd normally not get, if I was playing stronger and not like a blind-lame horse. (Which I'll own.)

In post 1466, pieguyn wrote:
In post 1459, Ghostly Penguin wrote:The problem I had with you with the two earlier posts I posted earlier is honestly, mind-fuck is one of scum Ghostlin's favorite games. Post things that are strictly true and make Town fucking sweat about whether or not you're talking out of both of sides of your mouth.
In post 1463, Ghostly Penguin wrote:Mastin's freaking out about things he really shouldn't. Guys, if I'm fucking scum, you'll know soon enough.

This...also isn't a contradiction, and seems to come out of seemingly nowhere?

Yes, there's a bit of self meta there, but there's enough people who's read me as scum know I sorta play mindfuck games with the Town. I was indirectly agreeing with BRO, who seems to actually be fucking playing this game. In relation to Mastin, it's in reference to, 'I play X as scum, unless I don't...' (I can find and requote the two posts for you). It's sounds designed for Towns to secondguess themselves. That's not entirely Town motivated.

Here's my biggest problem, Pie, and maybe you won't fucking understand it but here goes: How Var has been playing the last two page is not how Var normally plays. Ffery and whoever her partner is may be good enough to catch scum BRO, but Var doesn't normally fucking go, 'You're right, I fucking suck, LET ME SHEEP YOU.'

If you act that fucking out of character, particularly when you've burned me once with a 'pity me' ATE, I don't care if you claim to be the Mod himself, I'm not going to like it and I'm going to give you another fucking glance. You don't like it, go ahead and fucking hang me, but it's a lousy fucking reason to vote anyone.
Ghostly Penguin
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Ghostly Penguin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:01 pm

^Also wanna note that because I say I don't like something/find something suspicious, that it's vote worthy and OMG THEY SHOULD FUCKING DIE LIKE ALL SCUMS...
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:12 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1468, Ghostly Penguin wrote:
In post 1464, mastin2 wrote:Bit on the run at the moment, so more detailed commentary will follow, buuuuuut...

--PA
Welcome to Not A Fucking Contradiction Theater!

This first vote/post by Mastin where he quotes me and PA isn't a contradiction! Why?

-I've gone from Town to Scummy to Town-ish on Mastin in a span of one week on a read of the thread (keep in mind my scummy read of Mastin happened, at the latest, on 11-8-2013. It's the fucking thirteenth.) It's Day 1. She's probably not lying to you dude, I admit in the post above there are small things that bother me about you.
-PA says she finds you scummyish, I said she's kinda pushing because she finds you scummyish.
-I could use the ultimately lame 'hydra dissonance' argument, but I don't fucking have to, because there's no fucking hydra dissonance. Yes, I liked Mastin for Town slightly less five fucking days ago. Yes, I feel PA probably wants you dead more. Yes, the reasons I go back and forth is between the Micro Les Mis game where you were scum and weren't so...vacillating and that your tenor is slightly different.
You also, in essence, in the fucking thread posted you could be trying to mirror your Town game and that I shouldn't probably trust that. It's the exact reason I asked if you were mindfucking me or not.
So I have a fucking mess of a gut who is telling me this is Town Mastin because his tenor's fucking different than Les Mis, and Mastin himself who openly admit it could change. My read on you is fluid. I don't want to fucking lynch you today for that reason.

("But Ghostlin, what about the interactions that could be confirmed from a Mastin flip?" FUCK YOU. That's the worst reason for voting anyone ever.)

Although reading this lame post makes me almost entirely fucking convinced this is a scum Mastin who's probably salivating over the idea of a mislynch on a slot he'd normally not get, if I was playing stronger and not like a blind-lame horse. (Which I'll own.)

In post 1466, pieguyn wrote:

This...also isn't a contradiction, and seems to come out of seemingly nowhere?

Yes, there's a bit of self meta there, but there's enough people who's read me as scum know I sorta play mindfuck games with the Town. I was indirectly agreeing with BRO, who seems to actually be fucking playing this game. In relation to Mastin, it's in reference to, 'I play X as scum, unless I don't...' (I can find and requote the two posts for you). It's sounds designed for Towns to secondguess themselves. That's not entirely Town motivated.

Here's my biggest problem, Pie, and maybe you won't fucking understand it but here goes: How Var has been playing the last two page is not how Var normally plays. Ffery and whoever her partner is may be good enough to catch scum BRO, but Var doesn't normally fucking go, 'You're right, I fucking suck, LET ME SHEEP YOU.'

If you act that fucking out of character, particularly when you've burned me once with a 'pity me' ATE, I don't care if you claim to be the Mod himself, I'm not going to like it and I'm going to give you another fucking glance. You don't like it, go ahead and fucking hang me, but it's a lousy fucking reason to vote anyone.
This feels genuine. Genuineness doesn't guarantee alignment but still.

If Varsoon is scum fakeclaiming megadoc it won't take long to figure that out.

Cabd and I were talking about your post, and it occurred to me that we've swallowed the megadoc claim pretty easily. This is a mini game.

We ran into a different sort of ridiculously overpowered doc in a recent large normal game which is probably why we didn't blink. :/

PA was in that game. Ask her about the White Mage in NY165.

You still think TNE is the right lynch?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:17 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1468, Ghostly Penguin wrote:How Var has been playing the last two page is not how Var normally plays. Ffery and whoever her partner is may be good enough to catch scum BRO, but Var doesn't normally fucking go, 'You're right, I fucking suck, LET ME SHEEP YOU.'

Other head would be Cabd by the way. One point in your theory's favor is that alongside losing xenogears; he won meme mafia II.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:26 pm

Post by Mac »

In post 1467, waynegg wrote:
In post 1458, Mac wrote:yeah i see bro's wall here very similar to this wall from gears. pretty sure he's town.
I've never seen anything like this before. Like, ever. Hmm...yeah, sticking to my vote
what are you talking about now wayne
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:53 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1402, borkjerfkin wrote: Deadline is in (expired on 2013-11-15 01:30:00)
Ugh. I'll stop waffling and make a decision tomorrow morning.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:58 pm

Post by Mac »

theres a startling lack of activity considering the deadline looms. mastin and pie with late switches hasnt overly helped :/ plus i think ghostlin's townish for now. would much rather vote tne who has disappeared off the face of the earth.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”