TvK, Kid A, Garmr
Quadraxis [0]

Herself [1]
havingfitz
havingfitz [1]
Street Hassle

Not Voting [3]
- My Milked Eek, Quadraxis, Regfan

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is on November 23rd at 7:30 AM PST or in (expired on 2013-11-23 07:30:00)
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:10 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 374, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 373, Garmr wrote:
In post 351, Quadraxis wrote:
Commence
[Garmr]
Photon Scanning.
Garmr scans came back results........ Sexy level over 9000
fixed for you.
That's even higher than Antonio Banderas cosplaying as Vegeta!
In post 373, Garmr wrote:Is that offer up for others to??? throw me a bone and a subject to dissect and i'll be one happy doggy. Also what do you think of this post
It is unfortunate that now I have to hate you. Still, of TSO, Orestes, and Milked, who would you be most happy to vote?
-gives puppy eyes holding something behind my back- Sowwie -then hands SG a nutgift basket to appologise for the rick roll.-

But to answer your question in order of who I would want out I would say Orestes, then milked and finally tso. Through tso is least likely because of last game. I do think out of those 3 Milked is most likely to be lynched but Ort is my biggest scum read.

Fitz is looking suspicious as well but I think he will more likely mess up day 2 if he scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:15 pm

Post by Garmr »

ebwop
he is*
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:34 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

Unvote: TSO
Vote: Milked

Want to hop on the over 9000 McSexy bandwagon then? I would join you on Orestes but your wagon mates don't fill me with joyful feelings. Then we can try to get one of the other people all telling each other how town they are to also vote someone they keep noting as not very townish, and then maybe we'll have something.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:38 pm

Post by Garmr »

Well I guess milked is the middle ground so

UNVOTE: Orestes
VOTE: Milked
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:44 pm

Post by Regfan »

Only got a few minutes, then I'm heading out to watch the cricket with friends. Should be able to get back on late tonight when I get back though. Everything else will have to wait until then (I might try and quickly print of Fitz's ISO to go through in the intervals).

It's going to be really hard to read Quad if he only posts in that gimmick; I do want an explanation behind the choices of Oretes/Kid A because I don't see any real way that both could be scum (Heck, I think both are town) and a more detailed explanation on what the mention of Garmr means.

One thing about Orestes's inactivity that needs mentioning, if I'm right and he's also a university student it's the final exam period of the year at the moment so I don't think him not being in the thread is that big a scum tell in that case at all.
In post 346, Herself wrote:
of course I am flirting with you to get a better read and also to get to know you as a player as in what your temperament is like etc. etc. flirting is just 1 of the tools I use I have other ones to but now that scum knows all of my cunning plans whatever shall I do.
I suggest trying what I do and pulling names out of a hat then.

You two claim to have a lot of experience with TSO so what do you make of his reads list in because I don't like it at all. ICE and SG's points about him not voting his scum read (Fitz) and being comfortable keeping his vote on his town read (SG) are both very very solid.
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:37 pm

Post by ICEninja »

I really don't want my vote off T S O yet. His activity is scummier than Milked's inactivity.

Especially now that we have another player in the game, I'd like to hear what he has to say, especially since his suspects(?, I don't really understand his post) are all in my "meh" category right now.

That being said Milked is definitely a tolerable lynch for today. I'll hop on if people refuse to acknowledge just how scummy T S O is.
Town: 14 wins, 14 losses
Scum: 3 wins, 2 losses
ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:38 pm

Post by ICEninja »

Also, in America finals aren't typically until the first week of December.
Town: 14 wins, 14 losses
Scum: 3 wins, 2 losses
TvK
TvK
Goon
TvK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:16 am

Post by TvK »

Would be interested in joining the Milk wagon. Still, Orestes looks worse to me.
TvK
TvK
Goon
TvK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:17 am

Post by TvK »

Also, where the heck did Kid A go?
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:26 am

Post by Kid A »

iunno
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:40 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

:evil:
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:47 am

Post by F-16_Fighting_Falcon »

Orestes and My Milked Eek have been prodded.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:52 am

Post by Garmr »

Resisting urge to make inappropriate joke -covers my mouth and falls to my knees-
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:07 am

Post by T S O »

In post 381, ICEninja wrote:I really don't want my vote off T S O yet. His activity is scummier than Milked's inactivity.
Your eagerness to get me lynched over other unreadable lurkers, despite the fact that I've explained my situation in games, makes me want to think you're scum with at least one inactive player. That, or you prefer no activity to some activity.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:07 am

Post by T S O »

will do rest later
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:11 am

Post by Garmr »

anyway going to chuck a read down on a person I haven't already Tvk Null-scum
In post 280, TvK wrote:Regfan: Yup, you are exactly right, I haven't done anything townish yet in this game, thanks for pointing that out.
I hope this looks a bit better to you.
In post 261, TvK wrote:
I also only have a few completed games in here, including 0 scum games.

Anyway, I'm having a hard time reading people in here. Too many people come across as town, but still I'm waiting for all of them to say something that I can find scummy. That's probably why my vote is still on Orestes and also why I don't like Kid A.
To get town credit, they should come in here and post stuff.
I don't see how 1/2 decent posts followed by 6 pages of silence belongs in the town read pile.

Same with TSO, he has given literally zero content. And with fitz as well, as I said before, his wall looks impressive, but it says nothing.
I bolded the important bits. These post seem all his thinking about is earning town cred. He's even suggesting kid and orestes should come here to earn some town cred which further implies that earning town cred is on his mind.

Also the way he votes and the way he speaks makes me feel like his just aiming to please. This last bits more of a gut feeling
Herself
Herself
Goon
Herself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:16 am

Post by Herself »

I think your reaching.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:28 am

Post by Garmr »

I don't think I'm reaching and It would be nice to see TvK reaction to it.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:53 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 368, Herself wrote:
In post 367, havingfitz wrote:desp/Herself:

Wrt - 1) I didn't say because you were voting me,  I said because of your "push" on me.  2) as I've said before...I didn't recall who your town reads were so how could I be sheeping you.  And
if having the same town reads is a reason not to suspect someone...then why the fcuk are you suspecting me?
  It's seems hypocritical of you.  We have/had the same town reads so I can't suspect you but you can suspect me....got it.  Mind you I don't think it matters (similar town reads) but since you are bringing it up..........????
You told me that I obviously can't identify town this game because I was wrong about you--even though we had the same town reads at the time.  So if your accusation was true (that I couldn't identify town) then you were also condemning your own reads.  The fact is that, in your eyes, my being right about 4 town and wrong about 1 town = completely unable to identify town because you were the one I was wrong about.  That's the problem.
When I made the statement I didn’t realize our town reads were the same….and as I’ve said, if you put weight in to the fact at least 4 of our reads were in agreement at that point and question me for suspecting you nonetheless….why doesn’t that same skepticism apply to you who suspects me despite having similar reads?  To me that seems odd.  

Wrt - You're starting to blend with Strret in my head.  The subject of my catch up posts has been discussed between the two of you and you have provided links.  Fine...I was wrong. 
So you're saying your vote on me (at least initially) is based entirely on my first 2 posts of the game?
  If so that's even worse reasoning than with my catch up post analysis included.
No.  It's partially on your opening posts, and mostly on your reaction to our accusations.  I said as much in the post that started this part of the conversation.
Bullshit.  You were saying your vote on me wasn’t random (ergo it was serious) before I began defending myself.  You’ve only recently added the reaction is scummy stuff. 

And while we’re on that subject…how can you say I’m reacting differently here?  You say in those games I was “very direct with my rebuttals “ and “he knows the accusation is bullshit and he’s gonna tell you why goddamnit.”  You’re saying my defending of myself in this game has not been direct?  I have not called the accusations against me bullshit?  And I’ve failed to tell you why?  TOWN….please giv this a read.  Also…lol…I just realized what I started this reply with.   

Wrt - When I mentioned the phone posting it was at the end of my catch up.  It was not "pre-emptive"...it was because people were getting annoyed at the lack of posting and lurkers which between the holiday weekend AND my usual phone posting included me.  The FYI was telling it like it is.  Search phone in my posts and you'll get over 100 hits.  I don't always enter a game making  excuses for phone posting but when I find it's limiting me (or being pointed out that my posting is absent) I point it out.  My phone predominant phone posting is a fact and not a tell.  For you to say my FYI is scummy is making something out of nothing.  Kind of like my first two posts.
I did search phone in the two completed town games that have been linked in this game, and you didn't give excuses for your lack of content in either of them.
Cool….so you’re cherry picking games and basing the phone posting thing on a limited sample.  Like I said (read the first portion of my Post 335 quote below) about disclaimers.

Wrt - In addition to the Post 333 response above....what were you expecting?  A standard disclaimer in ever game I play?  I never said i do that.  What I did say is that I do most of my posting over the phone and that IS the case.  As evidenced by the mention of phones over 100 times in my posting history.  You should be able to deduce it.  Sorry if my pointing it out confused you.

For the sake of argument and so that you can get support for your suspicions towards me...how about you summarize your reasons for suspecting me?  If it's clear to everyone else (including me) then I can responded (hopefully without player dyslexia) and others can establish or refine their opinions.  :idea:
I really can't be any clearer than the posts that you are responding to here.  Why are you asking me to summarize my case when we just got done going over it point by point?  It hasn't changed.
I did not find it clear and I thought it would be in the best interests of town both from 1) my efforts to clear my name and 2) your efforts to bring suspicion on me.

So my revised summary of your suspicions on me is:
1) my first two posts…which has been discussed in detail and come across by most iirc as baseless and
2) my reaction (which came after you had deemed the vote on me serious and from what I can see…seems consistent with other games were…as town…I got embroiled in lengthy exchange to defend myself).

So IMO it’s really just the first 2 posts. 

In post 368, Herself wrote: Do you have any other reads?  What do you think about Reg?  Milked?  TvK?  Whatever the hell Quad just did?
Aside from my town reads…which probably aren’t as strong as they were when I first gave them…my thoughts on the players you list are:

Reg?
  - I don’t recall forming an opinon on Banksys but I’ve liked what I have seen so far from Regfan.  Lean town.
Milked?
  - I do not like that he has posted so little.  Off the top of my head I couldn’t even tell you what he has posted.  Null to suspect I guess.  I would need to look over again before laying a vote on him though.
TvK?
  - I have no opinion.  I know he has posted more than most of the “lurkers” but for some reason he hasn’t astood out either way to me.  Solid null.
Whatever the hell Quad just did?
 – Other than what the mod left of Quadz post I have no clue.  He has all of two posts on the site and was apparently v/LA (pm to mod?).  I do not like what his first contribution is but can’t decide whether it’s more likely to come from scum (as if he was too new for the site/game and didn’t know wtf to do) or town (as if he was too new for the site/game and didn’t know wtf to do).  So null as well I guess.  Not a big fan though.
And bonus T S O
– Outside of Herself and Orestes T S O is probably the player giving off the most negative vibes IMO.  Doesn’t look like he is making any effort and the calling me scum (for no reason) and voting a town read seems disconnected.  Like he doesn’t have to put in any effort because he’s not really looking for scum.  Though not voting what I would assume is your prime suspect is not that unusual…is it Herself?

I do not see anyone else voting Herself (some some reason beyond me!!!??) and I’ve made my points crystal clear wrt to Herself and their case on me.  Can lead a town to scum but can't make them lynch.  UNVOTE:

I’ll wait a little bit longer for Orestes to post (or get replaced) to see how those suspicions develop.  Still time.

VOTE: T S O

P.edit...Kid's last post drops him a bit in my view. No posting followed finally by a post that says nothing.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Herself
Herself
Goon
Herself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:04 am

Post by Herself »

In post 394, havingfitz wrote:
When I made the statement I didn’t realize our town reads were the same
….and as I’ve said, if you put weight in to the fact at least 4 of our reads were in agreement at that point and question me for suspecting you nonetheless….why doesn’t that same skepticism apply to you who suspects me despite having similar reads?  To me that seems odd.  
You don't fucking say--my entire point is that you are not taking the entire gamestate into consideration, you are completely focused on yourself and your position in the game and its scummy as fuck. If you were really trying to figure things out, you would have known that we agreed on four townreads and maybe I was just mistaken about you, but you took the opposite route and told me I couldn't identify town even though you are ostensibly town and we had coalesced on four people individually.
In post 394, havingfitz wrote:Bullshit.  You were saying your vote on me wasn’t random (ergo it was serious) before I began defending myself.  You’ve only recently added the reaction is scummy stuff. 

And while we’re on that subject…how can you say I’m reacting differently here?  You say in those games I was “very direct with my rebuttals “ and “he knows the accusation is bullshit and he’s gonna tell you why goddamnit.”  You’re saying my defending of myself in this game has not been direct?  I have not called the accusations against me bullshit?  And I’ve failed to tell you why?  TOWN….please giv this a read.  Also…lol…I just realized what I started this reply with. 
No, I added the reaction is scummy stuff as soon as you reacted the first time in 187. After I pointed out the difference in your reaction here vs your other linked town games, you started to adjust the way you approached me.

It's called scumhunting. You do something scummy (your first two votes), I vote you, you react, I guage your reaction and adjust my read. You got scummier.
Though not voting what I would assume is your prime suspect is not that unusual…is it Herself?
Nice mudsling, asshole. We're a hydra and mollie really wants to scumhunt Milk. I've gotten what I needed to get my read on you so we've moved on.

Although it's good to see that you are staying consistent in your "Don't step out of line of the town consensus other than a shitty OMGUS on obvtown" approach.

- Des
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:07 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 395, Herself wrote:
In post 394, havingfitz wrote:
When I made the statement I didn’t realize our town reads were the same
….and as I’ve said, if you put weight in to the fact at least 4 of our reads were in agreement at that point and question me for suspecting you nonetheless….why doesn’t that same skepticism apply to you who suspects me despite having similar reads?  To me that seems odd.  
You don't fucking say--my entire point is that you are not taking the entire gamestate into consideration, you are completely focused on yourself and your position in the game and its scummy as fuck. If you were really trying to figure things out, you would have known that we agreed on four townreads and maybe I was just mistaken about you, but you took the opposite route and told me I couldn't identify town even though you are ostensibly town and we had coalesced on four people individually.
In post 394, havingfitz wrote:Bullshit.  You were saying your vote on me wasn’t random (ergo it was serious) before I began defending myself.  You’ve only recently added the reaction is scummy stuff. 

No, I added the reaction is scummy stuff as soon as you reacted the first time in 187. After I pointed out the difference in your reaction here vs your other linked town games, you started to adjust the way you approached me.

It's called scumhunting. You do something scummy (your first two votes), I vote you, you react, I guage your reaction and adjust my read. You got scummier.
Though not voting what I would assume is your prime suspect is not that unusual…is it Herself?
Nice mudsling, asshole. We're a hydra and mollie really wants to scumhunt Milk. I've gotten what I needed to get my read on you so we've moved on.

Although it's good to see that you are staying consistent in your "
Don't step out of line of the town consensus other than a shitty OMGUS on obvtown
" approach.

- Des
My rule of thumb is There is no obvious town day 1 but in saying that your most likely town through you do give me the hibbe jebbies sometimes.
Herself
Herself
Goon
Herself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:37 am

Post by Herself »

In post 380, Regfan wrote:
I suggest trying what I do and pulling names out of a hat then.

You two claim to have a lot of experience with TSO so what do you make of his reads list in because I don't like it at all. ICE and SG's points about him not voting his scum read (Fitz) and being comfortable keeping his vote on his town read (SG) are both very very solid.
my way is more fun

I have played several games with tso and I think he has been mislynched in nearly every single 1 because he always looks like pondscum. I think he is 1 of those players that you just need to give a little room so he can get his feet in the game. desp has played with him a little bit more than I have so he will have a better grasp of his meta.
Herself
Herself
Goon
Herself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:38 am

Post by Herself »

@ fery

what do you think of reggie?
TvK
TvK
Goon
TvK
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:52 am

Post by TvK »

In post 391, Garmr wrote:anyway going to chuck a read down on a person I haven't already Tvk Null-scum
In post 280, TvK wrote:Regfan: Yup, you are exactly right, I haven't done anything townish yet in this game, thanks for pointing that out.
I hope this looks a bit better to you.
In post 261, TvK wrote:
I also only have a few completed games in here, including 0 scum games.

Anyway, I'm having a hard time reading people in here. Too many people come across as town, but still I'm waiting for all of them to say something that I can find scummy. That's probably why my vote is still on Orestes and also why I don't like Kid A.
To get town credit, they should come in here and post stuff.
I don't see how 1/2 decent posts followed by 6 pages of silence belongs in the town read pile.

Same with TSO, he has given literally zero content. And with fitz as well, as I said before, his wall looks impressive, but it says nothing.
I bolded the important bits. These post seem all his thinking about is earning town cred. He's even suggesting kid and orestes should come here to earn some town cred which further implies that earning town cred is on his mind.

Also the way he votes and the way he speaks makes me feel like his just aiming to please. This last bits more of a gut feeling
Nah, I care about hunting down scum.

To start, the "I hope this looks better to you" was nothing more than an honest question to Reg asking if his read on me would change. Sure, if you want to call me out on desperately trying to get towncred, than I guess you got me there.

Then, the "I only have a few games completed"... What the heck are you trying to prove here? People were asking about my meta and wanted to know how I played as scum, so I pointed out that I have no completed scum games.

"To get towncred, they should come and post". Once again, not sure what I'm doing wrong. I just really want the inactives to start posting. And I have said multiple times before that the inactives don't look good to me.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”