StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5375 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:04 am

Post by StefanB »

Wake: Don't be so difficult.
Maj: It is not unimportant, if Pie is SK or mafia, so Pyro is important.
At the moment, the whole Pie or Wake is not the best move for town, imho, so I am searching for alternatives.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5376 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:06 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 5375, StefanB wrote:Wake: Don't be so difficult.
Maj: It is not unimportant, if Pie is SK or mafia, so Pyro is important.
At the moment, the whole Pie or Wake is not the best move for town, imho, so I am searching for alternatives.
I'm not.

Either I or pie dies, and no alternative will likely work. Pie should have been lynched Day 1. It is now Day 3. It has run its course, and we've lost enough Townies.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #5377 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:17 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 5375, StefanB wrote:Maj: It is not unimportant, if Pie is SK or mafia, so Pyro is important.
Pray tell how Pyro is important in any way whatsoever given that we know Pie is an anti-town wincon.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5378 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:45 am

Post by StefanB »

Important in the sense if Pie can be mafia or is the SK.
As SK he is no danger now.
And you are at the moment having 2 lists, people who are scum if Pie is SK and people who are scum if mafia.
That tells me you need number 1.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5379 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:47 am

Post by pieguyn »

stefan that's how wake has been this whole entire game and it's exactly why we need to lynch him to get anything useful done
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5380 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:47 am

Post by pieguyn »

and he's probably scum on top of that so
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5381 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:15 am

Post by Titus »

I don't get why we are rehashing. Yes, some people lost the vote to lynch or leash Pie. The majority decided that yesterday would end things. Pie is leashed until Pie hits town. Then lynched. Simple, clean uncomplicated. If we proceeded down this path, people would actually contribute.

If the idea is to save Wake because you're mistakenly town reading him, then the appropriate action is to do what PV and Stefan are doing and to try to find someone else to lynch. Trying to set the town backwards after the majority of us have made a decision only sets the group backwards.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5382 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:35 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 5378, StefanB wrote:Important in the sense if Pie can be mafia or is the SK.
As SK he is no danger now.

And you are at the moment having 2 lists, people who are scum if Pie is SK and people who are scum if mafia.
That tells me you need number 1.
In post 5379, pieguyn wrote:stefan that's how wake has been this whole entire game and it's exactly why we need to lynch him to get anything useful done
And you say this as Pie scum tries to push a lynch through on a claimed town PR...
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5383 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:36 am

Post by waynegg »

In post 5381, Titus wrote:I don't get why we are rehashing. Yes, some people lost the vote to lynch or leash Pie. The majority decided that yesterday would end things. Pie is leashed until Pie hits town. Then lynched. Simple, clean uncomplicated. If we proceeded down this path, people would actually contribute.

If the idea is to save Wake because you're mistakenly town reading him, then the appropriate action is to do what PV and Stefan are doing and to try to find someone else to lynch. Trying to set the town backwards after the majority of us have made a decision only sets the group backwards.
Quote that "majority" I count 6.
Wayne's reading...odd, but I think he's trying, he's just decided the quickest way to the market down the street was to create a causality portal and tesseract between the two spaces rather than walking. down. the street. ~ Ghostlin
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5384 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:41 am

Post by waynegg »

Titus is a good lynch
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5385 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:46 am

Post by waynegg »

Let's look at this

Claimed scum with a claimed "psychic link" to someone one else who is I fathomable being read as town somehow and you fucking idiots believe that and instead want to lynch a claimed, uncountered, town investigative role. How fucking stupid are you people? Seriously. I'm so fucking done with this game.
Like LEGO minifigs?
waynegg
waynegg
Mafia Scum
waynegg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5386 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:51 am

Post by waynegg »

Nacho
Pie
Jiffy
Titus
Kanye
Pyro

Lynch that shit if you want to win. Prod dodging til I'm dead.
Like LEGO minifigs?
talah
talah
Mafia Scum
talah
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5387 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:59 am

Post by talah »

In post 5381, Titus wrote:If the idea is to save Wake because you're mistakenly town reading him, then the appropriate action is to do
what PV and Stefan are doing
and to try to find someone else to lynch.
Belisarius (2) - talah, PeregrineV
leviathan93 (1) - StefanB

It's interesting that you only mention PV and Stefan - Levi seems like a micro counter-wagon to Beli tbh, although I agree that neither of the other two lynches is likely to be beneficial to town. Consider my vote back on Wake at deadline in any case.
leviathan93
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
leviathan93
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5388 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:43 am

Post by leviathan93 »

In post 5369, waynegg wrote:
In post 5350, leviathan93 wrote:also I came up with a possibility why there was only 1 kill if there is actually 3 factions.

what if two factions targeted the same person for death. then only that one person would die and the other was protected by pyro's bullet proof. or pyro was protected by his bullet proof. whatever.
Yes I see what you're saying and bet that if we lynch you he'll be the opposite alignment
very much most likely so. So I can take one for the team and be lynched today, just so those that are against me can be pointed out as the scum they are.
NachoKoopa
NachoKoopa
Goon
NachoKoopa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5389 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:25 pm

Post by NachoKoopa »

In post 5373, Majiffy wrote:
In post 5343, waynegg wrote:Aww, Majiffy. You think I'm reading your meta wrong. You think I read meta like others. I don't. I read your personality and meta that. Your personality says you'd unleash something this jacked up on town in a heartbeat and direct all the other little scummier to play their part so perfectly. Yeah, that's your meta. All your scum games, hell, all your GAMES, are different. A classic meta guru would never clue in.
My personality is the same as either alignment, so gg on that I guess.
In post 5344, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 5339, Majiffy wrote:I didn't agree to any deal that didn't involve lynching pie immediately on d1 like we should have on d1.

GET THE HINT?
So your saying day1 lynch Pie.
Night1 you die (because they don't have to shoot Pie, and you are megascumhunterman)
Day2 we lynch EmpKing
Night2 DV doesn't die, but some town player does.
Day3 we are where we are now but have 4 dead town, one dead SK, and no dead mafia.

Whereas now we have 4 dead town, a dead mafia, and an SK on the hook.

The 2nd one is better, because you are alive in it. :wink:
Except Day 2 you lynch DV because you obviously can't read

So you now have 2 dead town, 2 dead scum.

Whereas now we have 4 dead town, 1 dead scum, and a scum that no one wants to lynch because :facepalm:
In post 5357, StefanB wrote:And btw if Pie is the SK I don't believe in a second scumteam.
I agree with this. Also the argument about Pyro is irrelevant. We flip Pie based on him being
claimed scum
, amongst a number of other factors I've already enumerated. We can move onto who is or isn't scum based on that flip... after the flip.

Funny how that works.
I don't have the patience to herd cats today.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5390 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:01 pm

Post by Wake1 »

The main crux of the issue is whether or not to lynch the confirmed Scum. Another issue is whether or not we can trust it, because there very well is the possibility of there being a red Mafia faction as well besides or instead of the Serial Killer. The problem is that we don't know, but we do know that pie's lied to us before, and he could very well be lying to us all of this time as well. Now I'm inclined to hunt for Scum besides the one that no longer requires hunting, but regardless of what is said before the deadline my vote for pie cannot budge. I only hope to provide as much information to Town as possible before I die, whether it be by the noose or by a gun the following Night. Because time is short I'll be providing my reads in segments as time allows. That said, here is the first of my Reads List.

NachoKoopa

I'm not sure what to make of this slot. He has his vote squarely on my wagon, and I don't quite understand why. I get the feeling that he hasn't really contributed much this game, and has been posting a little scarcer than occasionally. He does seem to post succinct, one-line sentences from time to time in his posts, but that in itself isn't worthy of guilt because I've done so in the past as well. NK, would you please share with us your updated list of reads? I've been trying to get a read on him, and it feels like he's intentionally instilling an air of whimsy and aloofness in his posts. I would like to know if he still thinks I'm Town, and whether or not in spite of that knowledge he's committed to lynching me. NK was decidedly in favor of shooting AA9, and contributed to mislynching Dr. DooLittle. It'd be great to see some more effort on his part to question pie's claim of being an SK, instead of asserting so passionately that he must be a Serial Killer. He's also one of the primary opponents to Majiffy, and if Majiffy flips Town it'd probably be wise to assume NK is Scum, and vice versa. Then again..

Interesting how he later wants Empking shot, yet Empking, too, is Town. It's as if the people he's been wanting dead are all Town, including me should he have is way today. He even asked "Why hasn't trying to control the SK worked so far?," and at this point, seeing as it's cost three Townies to one Scum, I think the answer is clear. Strangely in the same post he said this: "When Empking is your townchampion, something is going horribly wrong." Which is weird, considering Empking was a Townie with a ridiculously powerful moveset. (2671), pie wasn't given only one person to shoot; instead he listened to only one person who basically said "shoot anyone," which resulted in DV's death. Although DV was Scum, the very act proved we the democracy (all of Town having a say) have NO control over who pie kills. I want you to explain why you don't think pie could be factional Scum. You say I'm too crazy to be Scum, yet here you are trying to lynch me, which is a major contradiction that you need to resolve. You made your choice in (4705) to vote and lynch me, in spite of everything you said before that point.

If you don't care enough to contribute, and you're going to otherwise spam or lurk, then you may as well replace out and give someone else a chance to be productive.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5391 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:07 pm

Post by Kdub »

Day 3 - Vote Count #33

kanyeknowsbest (0)
-
Belisarius (2)
- talah, PeregrineV
waynegg (0)
-
pieguyn (6)
- Majiffy, Wake88, Belisarius, EspeciallyTheLies, waynegg, leviathan93
AGar (0)
-
PeregrineV (0)
-
leviathan93 (1)
- StefanB
StefanB (0)
-
Majiffy (0)
-
Pyrotechnics (0)
-
EspeciallyTheLies (0)
-
NachoKoopa (0)
-
Wake88 (6)
- Titus, kanyeknowsbest, Natirasha, pieguyn, AGar, NachoKoopa
talah (0)
-
Natirasha (0)
-
Titus (0)
-
No lynch (0)
-
Not voting (1)
- Pyrotechnics

16 votes available
9 votes needed to lynch

Deadline: (expired on 2013-11-24 21:08:27)

V/LA: pieguyn (11/18)

EspeciallyTheLies has been prodded.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5392 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:11 pm

Post by Natirasha »

Beli is still a bad lynch.
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5393 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:12 pm

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

I'm still here. Sorry.

I still think lynching the SK is the only way town is going to actually start working together.

So.. yeah.
Art is cool.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5394 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:42 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5387, talah wrote:
In post 5381, Titus wrote:If the idea is to save Wake because you're mistakenly town reading him, then the appropriate action is to do
what PV and Stefan are doing
and to try to find someone else to lynch.
Belisarius (2) - talah, PeregrineV
leviathan93 (1) - StefanB

It's interesting that you only mention PV and Stefan - Levi seems like a micro counter-wagon to Beli tbh, although I agree that neither of the other two lynches is likely to be beneficial to town. Consider my vote back on Wake at deadline in any case.
I didn't mention you. Sorry about that.

@Wayne, really you don't recall that deal. You're actually number 7 on it. You posted "Deal's on" or something to that effect. I find it odd you are suddenly forgetting.

@ETL, The town only functions as a group if people stick to their word. Don't let people renege on their word.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5395 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:46 pm

That is not the issue here, titus. The very presence of the SK is blinding everyone to anything else that is going on because there are people who think the SK should die and people who don't. What actual scum have been legitimately found while this has been going on?
Art is cool.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5396 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:51 pm

Post by Titus »

Pie was able to catch DV. I HAVE Wake.

The problem is that those who want the SK lynched are ignoring the will of the majority and people are getting fed up. Look at all those who have replaced out or threatened to lately. They've all been for leashing Pie. The people for lynching Pie are essentially acting like they will make the game no fun and stall it out for everyone else AT BEST. We even agreed to a rational settlement to appease them and try to get them to scumhunt. It won't work because they are afraid to scumhunt because it would reveal they are indeed scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5397 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:57 pm

When someone is giving you excuses, you need to remove the excuses to get to the root cause. That is what I'm saying. As long as the SK exists, his lynch can be used to stall the game and confuse people. Just get rid of him. He should have been lynched the moment he was discovered. It has absolutely nothing to do with using him. Using him is a bonus. But not when his very presence in the game creates this mass of insanity. Get rid of him.
Art is cool.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5398 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:58 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 5396, Titus wrote:Pie was able to catch DV. I HAVE Wake.

The problem is that those who want the SK lynched are ignoring the will of the majority and people are getting fed up. Look at all those who have replaced out or threatened to lately. They've all been for leashing Pie. The people for lynching Pie are essentially acting like they will make the game no fun and stall it out for everyone else AT BEST. We even agreed to a rational settlement to appease them and try to get them to scumhunt. It won't work because they are afraid to scumhunt because it would reveal they are indeed scum.
^ that

also they want me lynched because I'm WIFOM'ing bulletproof so they're afraid to NK me
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5399 (ISO) » Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:03 pm

Oh jeez you know I really don't care about the specifics. I'm looking at the end result. Which is another stalled lynch. Another 200 page day?

I'm getting prodded every other day because I just don't want to deal with this. I want to remove the obstruction to progress and move on.

That's you pie, I'm sorry. Actually I'm not.

You need to die.
Art is cool.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”