Open 536: Faith Plus One Game Over! Mafia Win!

Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:42 am

Post by Grimgroove »

It seems that through your tears of laughter you missed an essential bit:
In post 1514, Grimgroove wrote:With you, at least there's some room for doubt. If you'd survive this day (
but I hope you don't
), I'll most probably visit you. Prepare some tea and I'll bring the biscuits.
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier
Taylor
Taylor
Goon
Taylor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:46 am

Post by Taylor »

In post 1523, helium-3 wrote:I thought you said you were done etl? is this like all of the times before where you say you are done but really are not?
"All of the times"... lol go find them.

Why are you antagonizing me? Is there a purpose? Or do you actually have a problem with
me
?

ETL
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:48 am

Post by Grimgroove »

Could you take this stuff to your scum-QT please? It's highly uninteresting.
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier
helium-3
helium-3
Mafia Scum
helium-3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:51 am

Post by helium-3 »

In post 1525, Grimgroove wrote:It seems that through your tears of laughter you missed an essential bit:
In post 1514, Grimgroove wrote:With you, at least there's some room for doubt. If you'd survive this day (
but I hope you don't
), I'll most probably visit you. Prepare some tea and I'll bring the biscuits.
oh no I didn't miss it that is what makes it so painfully funny. but it is 1 of those funny situations where I am not laughing, it just makes me sad
Taylor
Taylor
Goon
Taylor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:54 am

Post by Taylor »

Grim why wouldnt you want to investigate your top scum reads? If you are so certain, why would you "waste" it anywhere else?

ETL
helium-3
helium-3
Mafia Scum
helium-3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:54 am

Post by helium-3 »

In post 1526, Taylor wrote:
In post 1523, helium-3 wrote:I thought you said you were done etl? is this like all of the times before where you say you are done but really are not?
"All of the times"... lol go find them.

Why are you antagonizing me? Is there a purpose? Or do you actually have a problem with
me
?

ETL
I have a problem with you trying to make it
ABOUT
you, that is the shit you do as scum. you pretend to get pissy over some imagined slight and then proceed to take all things personally and drive the game to a level of emotional discomfort that I flat out do not want to play anymore.
Taylor
Taylor
Goon
Taylor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:57 am

Post by Taylor »

Ok mollie. We can talk about it in endgame. You can avoid me from here on. I'd like to get back to this game though. I had a nice break and time to cool off.

I am interested in lynching pasch or sthar8. We are still not agreed on N64.

ETL
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:58 am

Post by Grimgroove »

In post 1513, helium-3 wrote:anti pmed last night

Antihero probably didn't even come online last night. He V/LA'd 2 days ago in some other game. Are you telling me he came back from his V/LA to comment on his read on a claimed cop? What made him wonder about me again?
Taylor
Taylor
Goon
Taylor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:59 am

Post by Taylor »

Perhaps, grim, the fact that you are being unreasonably stubborn and screwing up the chance for anyone to get anywhere.

ETL
helium-3
helium-3
Mafia Scum
helium-3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:00 am

Post by helium-3 »

I never deviated from the game, etl, you did and you do every single time you make it about you personally when I am addressing your scummy ass play.
Taylor
Taylor
Goon
Taylor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:01 am

Post by Taylor »

Are you not at all interested in evolving your reads? Is the possibility of townTaylor or townHelium completely out of reality for you?

ETL

P-edit: you are right mollie. Its one of the reasons I wanted to hydra with mastin. So i could improve and move away from behavior like that. Its why I took a couple days away from this game.
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:02 am

Post by Grimgroove »

I would be fine with lynching sthar, but I don't see how that could still happen today.
Have you got a case on sthar?
Taylor
Taylor
Goon
Taylor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:03 am

Post by Taylor »

Yes I do. It is based on our role as a FH and seeing crumbs from TWO people. One of them is scum.

ETL
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:05 am

Post by Grimgroove »

Did you guys crumb FH?
helium-3
helium-3
Mafia Scum
helium-3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:06 am

Post by helium-3 »

In post 1532, Grimgroove wrote:

Antihero probably didn't even come online last night. He V/LA'd 2 days ago in some other game. Are you telling me he came back from his V/LA to comment on his read on a claimed cop? What made him wonder about me again?
v/la mean limited access, I am technically v/la too cos I work weekends. yes he came on last night to tell me he was wondering about you. and it is reasons like this is why he can't believe you are town <----- that you are even suggesting that I would lie to...I mean what benefit would there be? but then there doesn't have to be 1 cos oh yeah we are scum and it makes perfect sense to lie about something so stupid.

the crow you are going to be eating will somewhat be a balm but it doesn't take away how sad it makes me
Taylor
Taylor
Goon
Taylor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:08 am

Post by Taylor »

No we did not. I asked mastin if we should when we first started. He said he sometimes does and sometimes does not, but generally not in a hydra. However, we both have hinted at there being something more to us. You and Helium both picked up on it and called it a "soft claim". I don't know if it was intentional on mastin's part, but we were telling the truth when we said it would not be good to lynch us today.

ETL
Taylor
Taylor
Goon
Taylor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:21 am

Post by Taylor »

Sthar8 has also been the originator on plans to out the FHs and direct their targets, not to mention when asked about other players he answers in a way that agrees with the questioner without making a firm commitment to his reads. I've seen this sthar8 before. I have very little doubt that he took a page from AP on the early crumbs. The only problem is that we saw the other one. And the other is most certainly more town than sthar8 and there cant be 3 FHs.

ETL
Taylor
Taylor
Goon
Taylor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:25 am

Post by Taylor »

Now, let's suppose for a moment, that he is in fact the other FH. Why would he then, as a FH, suggest that both FHs out themselves?

ETL
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:55 am

Post by XScorpion »

To protect GG without having the faith healers block each other, presumably.
Or you know, maybe he's just vanilla town and you're over-analyzing these 'crumbs'?
Taylor
Taylor
Goon
Taylor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:56 am

Post by Taylor »

xscorpion, do you have a good reason to town read him?

ETL
Taylor
Taylor
Goon
Taylor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:57 am

Post by Taylor »

Sthar8, that is.

E
XScorpion
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
XScorpion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:59 am

Post by XScorpion »

His 876 reads are all really close to mine and I like his pressuring of shos. He doesn't feel like scum to me at all.
Taylor
Taylor
Goon
Taylor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:03 am

Post by Taylor »

In post 1543, XScorpion wrote:To protect GG without having the faith healers block each other, presumably.
This also doesn't make sense from a FH point of view. If he is one of them, you are saying it is realistic that he would ask to out both, to prevent blocking each other... it just doesn't make sense.

Of course he
could
be vanilla, but he is the only other person to crumb FH, and it absolutely, most certainly, was a crumb. We know we are one and we have an idea on the other. Which means he cannot be.

E

p-edit: Ok, so because his reads match yours, and he is pushing someone, that means he's town? What if your reads are incorrect, and you are simply agreeing with scumreads on town?

It's about motivation. I'm asking you to consider the motivation to out both FHs. Assume all the possible scenarios: if he was VT, if he was a FH, and if he was scum.
helium-3
helium-3
Mafia Scum
helium-3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:03 am

Post by helium-3 »

In post 1539, helium-3 wrote:
In post 1532, Grimgroove wrote:

v/la mean limited access, I am technically v/la too cos I work weekends. yes he came on last night to tell me he was wondering about you. and it is reasons like this is why he can't believe you are town <----- that you are even suggesting that I would lie to...I mean what benefit would there be? but then there doesn't have to be 1 cos oh yeah we are scum and it makes perfect sense to lie about something so stupid.

the crow you are going to be eating will somewhat be a balm but it doesn't take away how sad it makes me
grim, I did get on yesterday, as a quick review of this hydra's site-wide activity would reveal

when I said V/LA, I meant that I would be posting once or twice a day instead of 20 times :p
helium-3
helium-3
Mafia Scum
helium-3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:12 am

Post by helium-3 »

In post 1502, Grimgroove wrote:Is this how either town-mollie or town-antihero would react? No. They would at least scrutinize that claim. Ask additional questions about the arguments for scum-Taylor that would remain unadressed despite that claim.
I thought they were town the whole time. Why would I scrutinize the claim?

Return to “Completed Open Games”