pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:55 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 472, Kazekirimaru wrote:Okay? I wasn't calling question to your motives, I was just pointing out you did in fact do it.

So defensive. You're already making me regret moving my vote off you. Goodness gracious.
no I'm pointing out how your example of my "scumread" on TNE isn't a legitimate example, since it wasn't a real scumread. I was pointing out you misinterpreted smth I did so you could fix it, on the assumption you really are town trying to get a legitimate read on me

and here you are blatantly painting everything I do as scummy again
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:55 pm

Post by geists »

In post 459, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 375, geists wrote:^^ Stuff I didn't like.

1. Seriously defending his rvs vote.

2. Taking the vote on himself seriously "What have you learned?"
I like the RVS stage.
So do I! I learn a lot from the transition from RVS to serious play.
In post 375, geists wrote:KA wagon is useless because no counterwagon. Aaand...where's his vote? Be the counterwagon you wish to see.
Do you not know my voting tendencies?
What are your voting tendencies? I have 3 games with you - 2 town (one of which you were miller in, which made reactions to you and by you pretty non-predictive) and one scum. I haven't tried to compare this game to the miller game because I don't think it would be a fair comparison.
In post 375, geists wrote:And something sort of dismissive of pressure on lurkers? I wonder why?
Where? And since when do I do this?
Here:
Probably something to do with lurker prejudice and attacking anything not moving enough.
If I'm misinterpreting that, then explain what it actually means.
In post 375, geists wrote:And a dismissal of meta.
Since when do I like meta?
You commented pretty favorably on my meta analysis of Kaze in the On a Boat game. And also on Empire's meta reads. I almost linked to that, but I do realize that your opinion of meta isn't completely favorable. But, given the above, your rather strongly worded dismissal looks off kilter.
In post 375, geists wrote:Here's an ISO from the mismatching flavors micro game, to give you reasons why Brian's play so far feels incredibly bland, unemotional, disengaged and above all, scummy.
I love how when people meta me, they always use my first completed game to do it (and you played in two other games with me, what's the deal?). And I've had to deal with this game for the past month. So much apathy.
All of our games together inform my impression of you. But, like I said, I didn't think the miller game was as predictive.
Also, holiday season.
True.
If I was scum, I'd be pushing a mislynch by now. You're not trying hard enough Ffery, and it's making me sad.
In the Cash Cabd game you went along with whatever town wanted to push during the first few days of that game. I commented on how agreeable you seemed. I didn't expect you to play this game exactly the same if you're scum. In some ways your play in this game is more generically scum looking and less like that one. This game you seem much more defensive, like you never got off the back foot.
In post 386, geists wrote:His reactions to RVS shark-in-the-water activities in this game don't answer suspicions, they deflect them.
What do you want from me? You're calling me being defensive over that post, but no one is saying how I was supposed to respond.
No one wants to give you a road map to getting town-read if you're scum. But, there are plenty of hints about what's been missing in your play. it's impossible to post a case without describing what's missing.
In post 429, geists wrote:Nacho at least knows when to listen to me.
Your vote sucks and I'm disappointed in you. Did you draw scum this game?
Read your own ISO and say that again with a straight face.

You had no trouble at all convincing me you were town in the On a Boat game.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:57 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 459, Brian Skies wrote:Aren't you scum-reading me because you thought I was being defensive? I don't really know what you want from me.
what ffery said. ffery explained my read on you better than I ever could :>
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:59 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

@Cabd:

I'm not going to read all of that and I don't care much for meta.

Are you saying Ffery is probably town because she doesn't have enough information or is too apathetic to meta-dive me like that?
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:00 pm

Post by Cabd »

Neither. I'm saying note how she approaches making the meta case in that scenario vs here on you. It's not a golden bullet of townieness, but it makes me not scumread her.
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:01 pm

Post by Cabd »

But apparently you scumread me too without interacting with me to try and figure that out more, so hey.
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:01 pm

Post by geists »

In post 479, Cabd wrote:Neither. I'm saying note how she approaches making the meta case in that scenario vs here on you. It's not a golden bullet of townieness, but it makes me not scumread her.
I'm still surprised at your lack of reaction to something btw.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:02 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 481, geists wrote:
In post 479, Cabd wrote:Neither. I'm saying note how she approaches making the meta case in that scenario vs here on you. It's not a golden bullet of townieness, but it makes me not scumread her.
I'm still surprised at your lack of reaction to something btw.
If by that you mean the very unusual thing in you asking players to vote alongside you when you're usually afraid of a flashwagon forming at your word; I noticed but I just don't think it's that out of line given the apparent strength of your read, so meh.
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:03 pm

Post by geists »

That's not what surprises me.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:04 pm

Post by Cabd »

Oh, then i'm missing something so meh. If it's not something super sekrit feel free to point it out.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:07 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 476, geists wrote:What are your voting tendencies? I have 3 games with you - 2 town (one of which you were miller in, which made reactions to you and by you pretty non-predictive) and one scum. I haven't tried to compare this game to the miller game because I don't think it would be a fair comparison.
My vote almost never moves unless I'm trying to lynch somebody.
In post 476, geists wrote:If I'm misinterpreting that, then explain what it actually means.
Sakura already picked up on this earlier. I was describing what about Nacho she was trying to emulate.
In post 476, geists wrote:You commented pretty favorably on my meta analysis of Kaze in the On a Boat game. And also on Empire's meta reads. I almost linked to that, but I do realize that your opinion of meta isn't completely favorable. But, given the above, your rather strongly worded dismissal looks off kilter.
I did like your meta-dive in We're on a Boat because I thought it was impressive. But I don't actually like meta or meta-diving myself.
In post 476, geists wrote:In the Cash Cabd game you went along with whatever town wanted to push during the first few days of that game. I commented on how agreeable you seemed. I didn't expect you to play this game exactly the same if you're scum. In some ways your play in this game is more generically scum looking and less like that one. This game you seem much more defensive, like you never got off the back foot.
People think I'm being defensive over some post. Is it defensive? If it is, how should I have responded? I respond to things in games for no reason. You should know this.
In post 476, geists wrote:No one wants to give you a road map to getting town-read if you're scum. But, there are plenty of hints about what's been missing in your play. it's impossible to post a case without describing what's missing.
No, you're calling my post defensive. And it's not.
In post 476, geists wrote:Read your own ISO and say that again with a straight face.
The game's been open for five days. I'm in other games. Holidays. Apathy. I don't really care.
In post 476, geists wrote:You had no trouble at all convincing me you were town in the On a Boat game.
Yeah, like I can just turn that shit on like a light switch.
In post 480, Cabd wrote:But apparently you scumread me too without interacting with me to try and figure that out more, so hey.
?
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:11 pm

Post by geists »

In post 484, Cabd wrote:Oh, then i'm missing something so meh. If it's not something super sekrit feel free to point it out.
Post . I talked about why in NY 165.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:11 pm

Post by Cabd »

Holy shit, ffery pegged the fuck out of you didn't she?

You're
voting me
and yet your response is just "?" when I mention your lack of interactions on trying to figure me out.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:12 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 486, geists wrote:
In post 484, Cabd wrote:Oh, then i'm missing something so meh. If it's not something super sekrit feel free to point it out.
Oh, also meh. You're not tammying the thread up so IDGAF
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:13 pm

Post by pieguyn »

here's where I'm at. someone ask me smth. I hate this. I feel like I'm standing on a field, the game state is the moon and normally I can see it clearly but all of a sudden smth is covering it up. somebody save me plz > <

town
6. Marquis
11. pieguyn
12. Kalimar
13. KingdomAces Image

null-town
5. Cabd Image
10. Mac Image

null
2. Bert SleepyKrew
3. Sakura Hana
4. Geists (fferyllt + Natirasha)
8. theslimer3

scum
1. Kazekirimaru
7. MafiaSSK thenewearth
9. Brian Skies
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:14 pm

Post by geists »

In post 485, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 476, geists wrote:What are your voting tendencies? I have 3 games with you - 2 town (one of which you were miller in, which made reactions to you and by you pretty non-predictive) and one scum. I haven't tried to compare this game to the miller game because I don't think it would be a fair comparison.
My vote almost never moves unless I'm trying to lynch somebody.
In post 476, geists wrote:If I'm misinterpreting that, then explain what it actually means.
Sakura already picked up on this earlier. I was describing what about Nacho she was trying to emulate.
In post 476, geists wrote:You commented pretty favorably on my meta analysis of Kaze in the On a Boat game. And also on Empire's meta reads. I almost linked to that, but I do realize that your opinion of meta isn't completely favorable. But, given the above, your rather strongly worded dismissal looks off kilter.
I did like your meta-dive in We're on a Boat because I thought it was impressive. But I don't actually like meta or meta-diving myself.
In post 476, geists wrote:In the Cash Cabd game you went along with whatever town wanted to push during the first few days of that game. I commented on how agreeable you seemed. I didn't expect you to play this game exactly the same if you're scum. In some ways your play in this game is more generically scum looking and less like that one. This game you seem much more defensive, like you never got off the back foot.
People think I'm being defensive over some post. Is it defensive? If it is, how should I have responded? I respond to things in games for no reason. You should know this.
In post 476, geists wrote:No one wants to give you a road map to getting town-read if you're scum. But, there are plenty of hints about what's been missing in your play. it's impossible to post a case without describing what's missing.
No, you're calling my post defensive. And it's not.
In post 476, geists wrote:Read your own ISO and say that again with a straight face.
The game's been open for five days. I'm in other games. Holidays. Apathy. I don't really care.
In post 476, geists wrote:You had no trouble at all convincing me you were town in the On a Boat game.
Yeah, like I can just turn that shit on like a light switch.
In post 480, Cabd wrote:But apparently you scumread me too without interacting with me to try and figure that out more, so hey.
?
Consider this an invitation to turn that shit on. I don't post cases and ignore what I get back.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:15 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 487, Cabd wrote:
Holy shit, ffery pegged the fuck out of you didn't she?

You're
voting me
and yet your response is just "?" when I mention your lack of interactions on trying to figure me out.
I'm town, so no, she hasn't.

And my vote is an RVS vote. Why are you so bothered by it?
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:17 pm

Post by geists »

In post 488, Cabd wrote:
In post 486, geists wrote:
Oh, also meh. You're not tammying the thread up so IDGAF
No, I'm not. Pretty sure my motivation was something different.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:18 pm

Post by pieguyn »

forgot this sry
In post 459, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 405, MafiaSSK wrote:Whew. That took way longer than I thought or needed it to take.

READS LIST:
Scum: Sakura, geists, one of (Kalimar, pieguy)
Null: Brian Skies, Bert
Town: Mac, KA, Kaze, slimer

And what was up with Kalimar's random vote on me?
In post 407, MafiaSSK wrote:Oh and in case the mod removed tne's vote
Vote Sakura Hana
because she is literally leaking scum.
Really? I was townreading her earlier?

And I understand Slimer is being Slimer, but a townread?
why does the fact that you were townreading Sakura matter? I don't understand 0.0
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:19 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 493, pieguyn wrote:why does the fact that you were townreading Sakura matter? I don't understand 0.0
I generally like his reads list. I commented on the parts I didn't.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:29 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 491, Brian Skies wrote:
And my vote is an RVS vote.
In post 76, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 74, Kazekirimaru wrote:Start off by telling me who you're looking at for scum thus far.
Nothing jumps out at me. Maybe Cabd.

Try again later.
You claiming that was still RVS?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:37 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 495, Cabd wrote:
In post 74, Kazekirimaru wrote:Start off by telling me who you're looking at for scum thus far.

Try again later.
You claiming that's a scumread?
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:38 pm

Post by pieguyn »

............................lol

I guess I should have kept pushing brian instead of kaze o/
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:39 pm

Post by geists »

In post 489, pieguyn wrote:here's where I'm at. someone ask me smth. I hate this. I feel like I'm standing on a field, the game state is the moon and normally I can see it clearly but all of a sudden smth is covering it up. somebody save me plz > <

town
6. Marquis
11. pieguyn
12. Kalimar
13. KingdomAces Image
Agree on KA. Marquis is null-town due to lack of content/staleness. Kalimar hasn't posted enough for me to have much of a read.
null-town
5. Cabd Image
10. Mac Image
I'm liking Cabd for town right now. Nati I think has some reservations. Hopefully we'll get that sorted out tomorrow.
null
2. Bert SleepyKrew
3. Sakura Hana
4. Geists (fferyllt + Natirasha)
8. theslimer3
I'd move Sakura up. I'm a little surprised we are null, but w/e.
scum
1. Kazekirimaru
7. MafiaSSK thenewearth
9. Brian Skies
Kaze is town. I personally have him in my top town group.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:40 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 496, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 495, Cabd wrote:

Try again later.
You claiming that's a scumread?
Are you telling me it's not?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”