Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:43 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 866, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
Chain sawing means both are scum.
I thought chainsawing meant attacking a town player who's attacking your scumbuddy
They are weak reasons. They are very old meta weak reasons.
Ok. So, I'm right?
His reads are pretty close to where yours are, but no town read?
Nope.
FoS scumbuddy, vote town isn't something that excites me all that much.
What drew your vote?
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:44 pm

Post by 50 Shades of Purple »

Generic town town town.
Cabd: Does Home Freakin Depot sell sex toys alongside the hardware or something? Because all we have here in California is plain old Home Depot.
Bert: Home Depot sells beef jerky! Hot damn!
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:44 pm

Ohhhhn nevermind
Cabd: Does Home Freakin Depot sell sex toys alongside the hardware or something? Because all we have here in California is plain old Home Depot.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:44 pm

I mean that is how you invite people into your townbloc, you town read them, not mebbe town and then you negotiate with them
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:47 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 873, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 871, morph the cat wrote:
In post 867, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:why isn't caled higher in the high town sphere since I was so dumb in voting them morph
The first group is what I consider my townbloc. Players I'd want to agree with or have consensus with. Caled hasn't put nearly enough into the game for me to care if she's voting with me.
I didn't get that since you put caled in the mebbe category

I mean if you think I am being dumb with a vote on some1 who you think is town shouldn't the town person be in you town category regardless of a bloc and not ImagemebbeImage
I'll work on my labeling.

I really didn't like the vote. And I really don't like her level of activity. But, her first post felt like a town tell that was being misinterpreted as a scum tell and I did NOT expect you to interpret it as a scum tell. It's the kind of town tell that you have helped me see more clearly, so thinking that was a vote you put down was a big flag to me.

The strength of my overall read several pages down the road is a different animal.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:48 pm

All hiraki has done is pseudo policy lynch, which I naturally don't really like.

You didn't like caled vote on us? Why?
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:50 pm

In post 400, Maenara wrote:Oh sweet goat of the black woods with a thousand young, will you give me a break?

What I referred to was this:
In post 378, Generic wrote:I want to hear from desp before a proceed. Never been a fan of someone fighting someone else's arguement for them.
I read it as "I want to hear from Desp before I proceed [because I agree with him, thereby disagreeing with you, but I want to see what he has to say to you before I weigh in on this issue, because I have] Never been a fan of someone fighting someone else's argument for them."

See what I'm getting at, now?

And
excuse
me for jumping on the first the best case I see when I think something is legitimately scummy, and
I need a way to get into this game
. I mean, yes, I didn't mention Fish before - because, as you all just said, I haven't been bloody
saying
much of anything! Ooh, yeah, I jump onto a case without prior mention of a person - Yes, I have ten posts, including this one! Ooh, I jump onto a case right after it appears - Yes, because right now is when I need to get into the freaking game, and I've made it explicit that I'm still trying to find my feet, and there are a bunch of posters here that I legit can't read yet, so I'm working with what has been going on in the last couple of pages! Of course I am!

And seriously, reading into my fucking figure of speech, because I used a freaking "we"? Okay, let's break this down, grade school level English, and look at the sentence:
In post 375, Maenara wrote:we're not all as comfortable with this many experienced folks yet.
If we want to make it entirely explicit what we're talking about, the full sentence would be "we're not all as comfortable with this many experienced folks yet as you, my detractors, are." The 'we', then, clearly refers to the people who aren't comfortable with it. Namely, me, though I surmise that the same is the case for the recently much-maligned Caledfwitch. I am discussing the group of players in this game as a single unit, then splitting them into two groups, namely the people who
are
comfortable with it, and those who aren't. I then proceed to place myself in the latter group. Is that sufficiently clear?

And ex-fucking-cuse me, but seriously? Five votes in two pages for this? Are you kidding me?

</rant>

Now, I'd like to grow to not suck at this game, which I evidently do 'cause I get five votes in two pages, but by the gods below, give me a chance.
What don't you like from Maenara? Why do you think #400 comes from scum?
pieceofpecanpie
pieceofpecanpie
Mafia Scum
pieceofpecanpie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:53 pm

Post by pieceofpecanpie »

Holy shit... 5 pages of quote spamming and single line thoughts from 50 Shades and morph. Any chance you could like collect multiple thoughts into the one post and just link/edit quotes instead of keeping massive quote walls? Jesus... :nerd:
Open 540 - a C9 + + (0 replacement/s needed)
is a current tale of moddery, if you wanna catch 'em, send me a replacement PM

ye 'ol modded games:
Open 502 - Switch Mafia
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:55 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 880, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:All hiraki has done is pseudo policy lynch, which I naturally don't really like.

You didn't like caled vote on us? Why?
It was OMGUSy feeling.

You know, chances are I would have just told you guys that you were being stupid with the caled vote if I had been around at the time mollie posted it. But, reading through after the fact and seeing the wagon look like it might become a thing focused my attention and made me think about situations where I've seen you go after easy mislynches. If I had realized the vote was put down by Mollie, those particular concerns wouldn't have applied in the first place and it would have mostly just been a note to see if the wagon still needed dismantling.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:56 pm

Post by notscience »

Nachomollie and cabdffery who are we going to be voting

I could potentially vote Porkens, Pasch, Spyrex, PoPP, caled, TBone, Hiraki
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:58 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 881, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 400, Maenara wrote:Oh sweet goat of the black woods with a thousand young, will you give me a break?

What I referred to was this:
In post 378, Generic wrote:I want to hear from desp before a proceed. Never been a fan of someone fighting someone else's arguement for them.
I read it as "I want to hear from Desp before I proceed [because I agree with him, thereby disagreeing with you, but I want to see what he has to say to you before I weigh in on this issue, because I have] Never been a fan of someone fighting someone else's argument for them."

See what I'm getting at, now?

And
excuse
me for jumping on the first the best case I see when I think something is legitimately scummy, and
I need a way to get into this game
. I mean, yes, I didn't mention Fish before - because, as you all just said, I haven't been bloody
saying
much of anything! Ooh, yeah, I jump onto a case without prior mention of a person - Yes, I have ten posts, including this one! Ooh, I jump onto a case right after it appears - Yes, because right now is when I need to get into the freaking game, and I've made it explicit that I'm still trying to find my feet, and there are a bunch of posters here that I legit can't read yet, so I'm working with what has been going on in the last couple of pages! Of course I am!

And seriously, reading into my fucking figure of speech, because I used a freaking "we"? Okay, let's break this down, grade school level English, and look at the sentence:
In post 375, Maenara wrote:we're not all as comfortable with this many experienced folks yet.
If we want to make it entirely explicit what we're talking about, the full sentence would be "we're not all as comfortable with this many experienced folks yet as you, my detractors, are." The 'we', then, clearly refers to the people who aren't comfortable with it. Namely, me, though I surmise that the same is the case for the recently much-maligned Caledfwitch. I am discussing the group of players in this game as a single unit, then splitting them into two groups, namely the people who
are
comfortable with it, and those who aren't. I then proceed to place myself in the latter group. Is that sufficiently clear?

And ex-fucking-cuse me, but seriously? Five votes in two pages for this? Are you kidding me?

</rant>

Now, I'd like to grow to not suck at this game, which I evidently do 'cause I get five votes in two pages, but by the gods below, give me a chance.
What don't you like from Maenara? Why do you think #400 comes from scum?
It could be a style/personality thing. It looked like a whole lot of words that basically boiled down to "what the hell is wrong with you, give me a chance to get my head into the game."

Which in light of the last couple pages, I sympathize with now more than I did at the time I read it.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:58 pm

Post by notscience »

Right now we have 4 votes to whatever wagon we want (assuming Generic's srs about his proxy to me)
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:59 pm

Do you think those two are town?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:00 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Which two?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:01 pm

Post by notscience »

Hi guys I'm just going to talk to myself in between your posts if that's alright
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:02 pm

In post 887, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:Do you think those two are town?
Notscience, was talking to you about morph.
pieceofpecanpie
pieceofpecanpie
Mafia Scum
pieceofpecanpie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:04 pm

Post by pieceofpecanpie »

@notscience's #889
I lol'd. :lol:
Open 540 - a C9 + + (0 replacement/s needed)
is a current tale of moddery, if you wanna catch 'em, send me a replacement PM

ye 'ol modded games:
Open 502 - Switch Mafia
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:05 pm

I will talk to you notty
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:05 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 889, notscience wrote:Hi guys I'm just going to talk to myself in between your posts if that's alright
We kinda have to work through a few things before we talk about who to vote.

Cabd and I in particular. I hoped we'd be able to work through some ISOs tonight. We'll see.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:07 pm

VOTE: morph
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:09 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Fuck it.

I'm taking a break.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:11 pm

I might be getting there too.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:13 pm

Post by Desperado »

Five bucks says that was just one of mollie/nacho impersonating the other.
;)
Agent Minnesota
Agent Minnesota
Townie
Agent Minnesota
Townie
Townie

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:14 pm

Post by Agent Minnesota »

In post 884, notscience wrote:Nachomollie and cabdffery who are we going to be voting

I could potentially vote Porkens, Pasch, Spyrex, PoPP, caled, TBone, Hiraki
Why did we drop of this?
It's a hydra. You're welcome.
Agent Minnesota, aka "PhDScar"
Psi, aka "Shaboostein"
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:15 pm

Post by morph the cat »

I would never have thought that we could go on for however many hours and wind up with you still misreading me. I have an idea how burnt out I am. It's not that burnt out. So I don't think the disconnect is all on my side. But I am burnt out enough that I can't figure out how to bridge the gap.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”