Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:15 pm

Post by Marquis »

In post 1340, KingdomAces wrote:I may have missed what 1334 a response to, but "Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!" is an Edgeworth quote, so it couldn't have been a Phoenix softclaim.
oooh I missed that. Even more reason why I'm town because scum could have aiming to kill Edgeworth.
link in bio
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:30 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

Fine, if Marquis gets to play that game then I do too.

If I were scum, why wouldn't I just have coasted and said that one of the vanilla townies didn't visit anyone? Why would I put myself on the line?

But also, why the hell would I have attacked Sakura for so long? It's been my best case ever and everyone isn't even crediting it to me. I was the one pushing Sakura D1. I'm not a goddamn busser. I never bus, it's a despicable tactic for any scum to use.
Spoiler: Quote Wall of me Against Sakura. All on D1
In post 405, MafiaSSK wrote:Whew. That took way longer than I thought or needed it to take.

READS LIST:
Scum: Sakura, geists, one of (Kalimar, pieguy)
Null: Brian Skies, Bert
Town: Mac, KA, Kaze, slimer

And what was up with Kalimar's random vote on me?
In post 407, MafiaSSK wrote:Oh and in case the mod removed tne's vote
Vote Sakura Hana
because she is literally leaking scum.
In post 410, MafiaSSK wrote:
In post 408, Cabd wrote:
In post 405, MafiaSSK wrote:Whew. That took way longer than I thought or needed it to take.

READS LIST:
Scum: Sakura, geists, one of (Kalimar, pieguy)
Null: Brian Skies, Bert
Town: Mac, KA, Kaze, slimer

And what was up with Kalimar's random vote on me?
<---am I chopped liver?
If you're chopped liver, then you're a mayor's chopped liver, because you're town.
In post 409, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 407, MafiaSSK wrote:because she is literally leaking scum.
Would you please elaborate?
Fence sitting on a lot of issues, no real contributions to town despite your activity, and overall you don't seem to be fitting your town meta.
In post 419, MafiaSSK wrote:
In post 411, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 410, MafiaSSK wrote:f you're chopped liver, then you're a mayor's chopped liver, because you're town.
That's quite a hasty conclusion. Explain?
I have a town read on Cabd? If he wants to know more, I'll tell him?
In post 410, MafiaSSK wrote:Fence sitting on a lot of issues
You're way off the scale on what fence sitting means if you think that
Cool stuff.
In post 410, MafiaSSK wrote:no real contributions to town despite your activity
So my interactions this game mean nothing to you, and despite that, you arent contributing anything at all, except a bunch of reads
I replaced into this game, what, one maybe two days ago, during a holiday weekend. You're lucky you got reads by now. But you, have been playing since the beginning and haven't contributed any significant cases. The majority of your votes have been reactionary, not logical.
In post 410, MafiaSSK wrote:and overall you don't seem to be fitting your town meta.
I still have a town meta?
From the way, I saw you in your town games, yes.
Those accusations quite hypocritical coming from you.

Unvote
Vote: MafiaSSK
See, here's an example of the reactionary vote. But please do tell me on why hypocrisy is a scumtell.
In post 422, MafiaSSK wrote:
In post 421, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 419, MafiaSSK wrote:But please do tell me on why hypocrisy is a scumtell.
You're accusing me of things you yourself are doing, specially the no contribution part, which i still disagree that i havent contributed to this game.
All three votes that you've had have literally come without cases. KA, Kalimar, and me. No reasoning behind them, no way to convince other members of this town to join you in trying to lynch whoever. You are not contributing to town. You are responding to posts and letting us know how much of scummy scum scum you are.
In post 424, MafiaSSK wrote:Oh yes, such brilliant, convincing reasoning in
In post 411, Sakura Hana wrote: Those accusations quite hypocritical coming from you.

Unvote
Vote: MafiaSSK
In post 146, Sakura Hana wrote:Probably, anyway i went through KA's ISO again and I think I may be making a mistake here due to his interactions with Mac, so im gonna follow the Nacho method for the time being and move my vote here instead.

Unvote
Vote: Kalimar
In post 46, Sakura Hana wrote:
What makes you think people do the exact same thing every RVS?, some do, others dont.

Lots of PEds later: I'm quite surprised you questioned Mac on doing something useless on their first post without questioning Cabd who did the exact same thing and continued the uselessness thing even longer.
So very convincing.

As for your Kalimar vote causing the most "revolution", you're kidding yourself.
In post 426, MafiaSSK wrote:
In post 425, Sakura Hana wrote:You're not even reading
In post 423, Sakura Hana wrote:It's funny of you to ignore my vote on
Kaze
since it's the one that caused the most revolution in here.

KA I stated why I voted him in the previous post, Kalimar due to NachoTech, You for being hypocritical.
Same thing. Didn't stir up anything significant.
In post 428, MafiaSSK wrote:
In post 427, Sakura Hana wrote:You'd think me blatantly voting someone ffery had pegged as town and even asking me to sheep them on Brian would've done something, why did you ignore such a vote?
Oh. I missed that vote when I was ISOing you to list all of your nonsensical votes. My bad.
In post 431, MafiaSSK wrote:
In post 430, Sakura Hana wrote:which is funny because i kept questioning pie on Kaze's case before I voted him, which obviously shows it's not non-sensical

PEd: Well I don't know when to listen to you. And i'm also at the point when i dont 100% listen to Nacho anymore.
Sweet. Three out of the four votes then can be agreed upon, yeah? That still reeks scumminess, Sakura.
In post 433, MafiaSSK wrote:
In post 432, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 431, MafiaSSK wrote:Three out of the four votes then can be agreed upon, yeah? That still reeks scumminess, Sakura.
That's YOUR opinion I had my reasons for voting KA and Kalimar, and you obviously doing blatant bias and misrep is enough for me to vote you as well.
And now you're finally starting to make a decent case. A wrong case, mind you, because I'm not misrepping and I don't know how I would have bias, but hey at least it's something, right?
In post 435, MafiaSSK wrote:
In post 434, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 433, MafiaSSK wrote:because I'm not misrepping and I don't know how I would have bias
Missing the vote that had the most concerns because of me sheeping pie on someone i had thought is town (which could easily be reaction testing), but obviously only pointing out those 3 votes and saying i've been doing nothing <- that's bias.

Misrep because I did have reasons for voting KA, Kalimar and obv you as well.
No, me missing the vote was an honest out of game mistake.

And you didn't have solid reasons that could contribute a large amount to town and that is what I was talking about. Stop misreping me by saying that I'm misrepping.
In post 539, MafiaSSK wrote:
In post 532, Sakura Hana wrote:So I decided to look back at Stack the Deck, and realized something's odd, Brian's saying he usually keeps his RVS vote on someone until he finds something decent to pursuit, yet on that game he voted his RVS and then someone else on Page 1. http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=31371
pieguy should remember that game as well.
I also see a lot more scumhunting in there, here in the past few pages i'd think he'd be trying to figure out geists alignment, but it's like he became a scumread since they voted him, which looks kind of awkward.
Yeah ok, sorry ffery but you might be on to something here
Unvote
Vote: Brian
Good job. You've finally made a nearly convincing vote. Still reactionary for the most part, but now it has a solid meta reason behind it.
In post 532, Sakura Hana wrote:@ffery/Nat: Something just clicked on me (considering pieguy quoted this multiple times i noticed it while reading the last few pages):
In post 405, MafiaSSK wrote:READS LIST:
Scum: Sakura,
geists
, one of (Kalimar, pieguy)
Null:
Brian Skies
, Bert
Town: Mac, KA, Kaze,
slimer
These are the most awkward reads, i dont see why slimer is anything other than null, and why Brian Skies is null for him, and even worse why he thinks you're scum, on that last one why havent you questioned SSK's scumread of you?
Slimer seemed town? So? Brian Skies felt town but his posts were scummy, hence null?
In post 670, MafiaSSK wrote:
In post 669, Sakura Hana wrote:SSK: I'm still waiting on you to explain why this doesn't resemble my town meta (if i have a town meta) since the only game i remember with you i was in hydra with Nacho and I was far from town that game.
Also I would also like to know now why you didnt explain your scumread on geists when you explained your slimer and brian reads, even tho i also asked about geists then suddenly they're town.
I read more games than I play and I've read a few where you're town. I just always, always see you as being active and actually creating cases and what not which is not what you're doing here. At all.
As for geists, they've proven themselves. At first I definitely thought they could be scum, but they've put forth a solid effort and the way that Nat's talking makes me see them as town. Reads change. *shrug*
In post 673, MafiaSSK wrote:
In post 672, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 670, MafiaSSK wrote:I just always, always see you as being active
and actually creating cases
and what not
Wait I create cases? since when?
Well, more than just have a reactive vote?
. I repeat, I have not and never will bus. I will push a lynch I'm sure of and I was sure on Sakura.

But regardless, I'm Dick fucking Gumshoe. I may not know anything about AA, but he sounds like a nice guy who just happened to get caught up in the courtroom. He also has a green jacket apparently, and green is cool.
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:35 pm

Post by Bert »

To save slimer and discredit Marquis would be one reason to put yourself on the line.

As it's likely either Marquis or you is lying. Also you have more towncred than Marquis and could end the game right then and there. 2 v 5 or 3 v 4 either way town isn't guaranteed a tomorrow

Llamafluff did the same discredit of another PR's result to protect 4nxi3ty in mini 1465.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:37 pm

Post by Bert »

I waffled a bit earlier tonight because Marquis's logic is so terrible it's not even funny, and he isn't aware of the fallacies at all and how what he has done is scummy
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:38 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

In post 1352, Bert wrote:To save slimer and discredit Marquis would be one reason to put yourself on the line.

As it's likely either Marquis or you is lying. Also you have more towncred than Marquis and could end the game right then and there. 2 v 5 or 3 v 4 either way town isn't guaranteed a tomorrow

Llamafluff did the same discredit of another PR's result to protect 4nxi3ty in mini 1465.
I promise you that tomorrow after Marquis dies and is found scum, I will have enough towncred to share and I will the last scum tomorrow, who for all I know might be slimer. I'm personally leaning more towards Kalimar though.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:38 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

EDIT: and I will find
KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:40 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

In post 1349, Marquis wrote:GIF couldn't come up with flavor for Hider
Do mods normally help with finding flavor for fakeclaiming town?

Doing some ISO's, and SSK's interactions with Sakura and Slimer D1 seems like it could be a weird form of coaching.

Can't think straight anymore, that is if I ever was thinking straight in the first place. I really think I should just leave this for now and come back later. Sorry.
Never be sorry for your little time.

It's not when you get there, it's always the climb.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:41 pm

Post by Bert »

KA, GIF sent me fake flavor as scum in my last game with him as mod.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:42 pm

Post by Bert »

Join the club. It's 2:41 AM here and I'm half-awake
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:42 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

Can you link that, Bert? I wanna see.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:42 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 1354, MafiaSSK wrote:
In post 1352, Bert wrote:To save slimer and discredit Marquis would be one reason to put yourself on the line.

I promise you that tomorrow after Marquis dies and is found scum, I will have enough towncred to share and I will the last scum tomorrow, who for all I know might be slimer. I'm personally leaning more towards Kalimar though.
How do you know there's only one other scum other than Marquis?
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:43 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

In post 1360, Bert wrote:
In post 1354, MafiaSSK wrote:

How do you know there's only one other scum other than Marquis?
3 scum is norm. That's what I always base it around.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:44 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

And by norm, I mean I haven't seen a four scum mini game since my return.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:45 pm

Post by Bert »

My last games with SK both were 3 + 1 vs 9...

Both were mini theme

Also my only multiball mini theme had 2 v 2 v 9...
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:45 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

There's multiball minis? That's insane.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:47 pm

Post by Bert »

Multiball:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=30846

On phone but mini 1503 and 1482 had 3 scum + 1 sk
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:48 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

Ah. It was a VisCon. That makes sense.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:52 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 1169, Sakura Hana wrote:Re The JK gambit:, tho it didnt turn out how i expected, i would have thought if cabd was majorly townread he'd make the kill, so it worked out as i intended in that regard, what i did not expect was outing the doc, which was my reaction after cabd claimed doc...
I kept it up because I wanted to see if someone would claim Dick Gumshoe, if no one did that would have been fishy to me.
All my abilities involve the use of the police force to do something to someone.
Also I know which detectives are in the game, which is how I knew Dick Gumshoe was here.
All my abilities are 1-shot tho, care to take a guess as to why that is?

You've already seen one of mine, which is a quarantine which locks the target making them unable to do anything and making it unable for anything to be done to them for that night.
In post 1165, Sakura Hana wrote:Ok guess now is when i come out and say.
I'm Damon Gant, Chief of the Police and i can assure you 100% that this:
In post 1032, MafiaSSK wrote:Yup. I'm Dick Gumshoe, tracker
Is not a fakeclaim, since I am aware of Dick Gumshoe existing in the setup.
Tho I am also not exactly a jailkeeper i did quarantine Cabd N1.
I don't get why Sakura would say yours isn't a fake claim

And then she proceeded to still call you her biggest scumread

Seemed overdone and fake how you two argued

Potential game deciding days are such pressure cookers...
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:54 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

I dunno.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:55 pm

Post by Bert »

So do u think Marquis is mafia or SK?
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:02 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

In post 1369, Bert wrote:So do u think Marquis is mafia or SK?
I can't really tell the difference. My guess would be sk because I haven't really seen any connections. If mafia, I think he would be mafia with slimer.
Kalimar
Kalimar
Goon
Kalimar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:11 am

Post by Kalimar »

Marquis

Pros
:
  • Sakura's
    Godfather
    Jailkeeper flip suggests a cop-type role is in the game, though could be a red herring.
  • Guiltying someone who might have defended him (if different alignment) is not so survivalistic.
  • Although the attempt to claim last had annoyed some people, this action is more often than not done by Town. Though, I'm still not clear as to why he felt he needed to claim last in the first place.
Cons
:
  • No crumbs for actions; though a heavily truncated Day 2 and V/LA Day 1 makes this point somewhat weak.
  • Edgeworth as Town Cop slightly jars flavour-wise. Town Cop is a strong power-role, so it makes sense from that perspective given Edgeworth's prominence as a character, but it isn't nearly as interesting as Phoenix and Maya's roles flavour-wise. Gumshoe as Tracker fits more straightforwardly since he was a kind of straightforward guy, plus there aren't many other people who could fit as Tracker. Although, Cop doesn't fit that many characters either. Mia, if she were channeled, maybe. Grossberg, although kind of minor character. Phoenix, obviously.
  • A large proportion of posts are defensive/explanatory rather than scumhunting-focused, which can be survivalistic.
SSK

Pros
:
  • Geists-Natirasha vouched for him with relatively high confidence - usually people who know each other's play well can read each other quite well.
  • His role is more flavour-fitting than Edgeworth's, even after adjustment.

Cons
:
  • Tracked a Town-read, seemingly out of paranoia, which seems a somewhat counter-intuitive thing to do as Town, but makes a lot of sense as scum.
  • Mafia Tracker is a fairly easy to imagine role, like Mafia Jailkeeper, since Tracker is a fairly alignment-neutral role in and of itself. Mafia has no need for hider or cop, although a rolecop (of SK or Mafia alignment) or maybe a normal cop as SK is theoretically possible on Marquis' end.
  • Interactions with Sakura looked like bussing from the start - the initial charge was almost over-confident and Sakura's replies were noted as being bad by several players. I think Sakura was taken off-guard here; it seems somehow easier to imagine that as a scum on scum interaction.
---

Overall, I'd slightly lean to believing Marquis here, but thoughts on the above are welcome.

---

@KA
: How flavourful is Godot's role, would you say?
Kalimar
Kalimar
Goon
Kalimar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:17 am

Post by Kalimar »

Can you explain how you went from thinking I was scum, here:
In post 1354, MafiaSSK wrote: I promise you that tomorrow after Marquis dies and is found scum, I will have enough towncred to share and I will the last scum tomorrow, who for all I know might be slimer. I'm personally leaning more towards Kalimar though.
... to slimer being scum, here:
In post 1370, MafiaSSK wrote:
I can't really tell the difference. My guess would be sk because I haven't really seen any connections. If mafia, I think he would be mafia with slimer.
... in the space of about an hour and a half?

Also, can you explain what made your gut Town-read on slimer from your entry reads (see ) dissapate?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:29 am

Post by Bert »

Yeah I'm probably going to vote SSK but I need a re-skim. Will be at school later.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:38 am

Post by MafiaSSK »

In post 1372, Kalimar wrote:Can you explain how you went from thinking I was scum, here:
In post 1354, MafiaSSK wrote: I promise you that tomorrow after Marquis dies and is found scum, I will have enough towncred to share and I will the last scum tomorrow, who for all I know might be slimer. I'm personally leaning more towards Kalimar though.
... to slimer being scum, here:
In post 1370, MafiaSSK wrote:
... in the space of about an hour and a half?

Also, can you explain what made your gut Town-read on slimer from your entry reads (see ) dissapate?
My opinion never changed. If slimer were to be scum, which I gave credence to in the first post, it would be with Marquis.

My gut town read on slimer is for the most part still there. His inactivity followed by short convenient bursts of activity though create reasonable doubt in my mind.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”