Micro 273: There is Trouble in Paradise (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:30 am

Post by Deltabacon »

So I caused a stir, I misrepped something (until he says he was joking I'm still pretty sure I wasn't misrepping) and then I used a little bit of sarcasm in a response. Which proves I'm scum! Yes! The case has been cracked! (is my sarcasm clear enough now?)
The case on me is weak as shit. It's so very forced and yet it's taken me to L-1. Are we really going to shoot ourselves in the foot this early? It's idiotic at best, lambs to the slaughter-esque at worst. At least 1 scum is on my wagon right now.
YellowKingValley
YellowKingValley
Mafia Scum
YellowKingValley
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:42 am

Post by YellowKingValley »

I'll unvote if you convince me... so tell me...

In post 37, Deltabacon wrote:Because he's tried rather hard to pose it as a serious vote with piss-poor reasoning.

Are you complaining that I'm taking things seriously?
You are voting him because you thought that
1) he is trolling
2) he is stupid scum
3) he is stupid town that needs to be policy lynched

In post 40, Deltabacon wrote:If he didn't, then why did he reply in a serious fashion?
Quote the reply you are referring to.

Deltabacon wrote:So I caused a stir, I misrepped something (until he says he was joking I'm still pretty sure I wasn't misrepping)
Until when? By which post?

Deltabacon wrote:and then I used a little bit of sarcasm in a response.
Which post?

Deltabacon wrote:Which proves I'm scum! Yes! The case has been cracked! (is my sarcasm clear enough now?)

The case on me is weak as shit. It's so very forced and yet it's taken me to L-1. Are we really going to shoot ourselves in the foot this early? It's idiotic at best, lambs to the slaughter-esque at worst.
What do you expect for D1 lynch?

Deltabacon wrote:At least 1 scum is on my wagon right now.
Not me...
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:54 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 75, Deltabacon wrote:(until he says he was joking I'm still pretty sure I wasn't misrepping
Really?
So "he is scum because he is... posting" does not make it clear that it's trolling?
Katarina LeBlanc
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:00 am

Post by Katarina LeBlanc »

Acting newbie and friendly... probably newcomers to our village... newcomers are Blood Mages...

Then again, why would scum claim hydra? Ain't the reason for alts is to hide your identity to fool meta scumhunters?
Got me, big woop. Also, I'm not claiming to be newbie nor friendly. I've played Mafia in other websites but this is my second game here that's not in a hydra.
Suspiciously cool answers. I find lack of profanities disturbing...

Otherwise it's normal.
A lady with class should withhold from swearing.
I don't like the phrase: "That was the appropriate response". Don't know what she meant.
It meant it was the only response he was going to get and not the one he was expecting. Nothing more, nothing less.
Acting defensive! Scum scum! Lacked commitment to this game, she rather sleep. Only scums lack commitment.

If not, I'll ignore this.
Sorry for sleeping at 3am when the thread watered down. Boohoo.

Your pseudo-scumhunting translations are pretty bad. You should work on your impressions before you bring it to the table~

I'm not a fan of this Bacon wagon. Wisdom is just prodding the the bull without actually doing anything productive. If you were confident he was scum then you'd hammer it without a wince. Fishing for a claim at this point won't make us achieve anything. If there were scum on this wagon I'd say it was
Kazekimaru
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:05 am

Post by Wisdom »

Why would I hammer on page fucking four? Will delta go anywhere if I let him flail for some more so I can be more sure?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:06 am

Post by Wisdom »

And "fishing" for a claim? Really?
YellowKingValley
YellowKingValley
Mafia Scum
YellowKingValley
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:07 am

In post 78, Katarina LeBlanc wrote:Your pseudo-scumhunting translations are pretty bad. You should work on your impressions before you bring it to the table~
:(
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:09 am

Post by Wisdom »

Also do explain why delta is town and why kaze is scum. You're merely trying to paint people as scummy without doing any scumhunting.

(still @katarina)
Katarina LeBlanc
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:26 am

In post 82, Wisdom wrote:Also do explain why delta is town and why kaze is scum. You're merely trying to paint people as scummy without doing any scumhunting.

(still @katarina)
I'm not sure about Delta, lol. I just said that rushing his wagon seems like a silly idea. You're pushing a wagon on me that I don't particularly agree with, when it was pushed towards
you
In post 63, Kazekirimaru wrote:I wouldn't mind a claim first, I just kinda doubt it'll change the outcome. I very much doubt they're anything but scum.
How is that not scummy at all? "
Either you claim a PR or get lynched.
" You expect me to ignore that and call Bacon scum?

If you don't want to hammer him, then quit painting him in a manner where you'd much rather have someone hammer on your call without actually having the need to cast your vote on him.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:31 am

Post by Wisdom »

How am I pushing his wagon on you? I don't want you to hammer him. I was stating you are ignoring it.

You are not sure about delta yet you state you don't like his wagon AND look for scum on it? How does that work?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:33 am

Post by Wisdom »

I don't see how what you quoted from kaze is scummy either. Looks like town confident in his scumread to me.
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:34 am

Post by Deltabacon »

As far as I was concerned, RVS was over with the back-and-forth between Wisdom and Katarina. He ignored that in favour of something else. That was why I didn't think he was trolling and he was being serious - because he took something that was happening right there (like literally, the post above) and ignored it's content.

Fair play, if he was trolling then he was trolling and I snapped that shit up hook, line and sinker. In that case, all I'm guilty of is taking things too seriously. I'm still not seeing how taking things seriously is a scumtell (Kaze).

Would like Kaze to answer Katarina's questions promptly.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:36 am

Post by Wisdom »

You opportunistically voted the first thing you thought you could push, that's why it's scummy.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:38 am

Post by Wisdom »

And I don't buy you thought he is serious. Again, how is his "he's scum because he's posting" anything other than trolling?
Katarina LeBlanc
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:47 am

In post 84, Wisdom wrote:How am I pushing his wagon on you? I don't want you to hammer him. I was stating you are ignoring it.

You are not sure about delta yet you state you don't like his wagon AND look for scum on it? How does that work?
The first sentence answers the second.
Katarina LeBlanc
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:52 am

Wait no, the second sentence answers the first! Silly me.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:53 am

Post by Wisdom »

No, it doesn't. Since the first sentence is not a question.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:55 am

Post by Wisdom »

Once more, you're dodging. You said you don't like the delta wagon and you stated who you think is scum on the wagon (right after delta said there are scum on his wagon, no less). That means you think he is town, so you're lying about being unsure.
YellowKingValley
YellowKingValley
Mafia Scum
YellowKingValley
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:58 am

In post 86, Deltabacon wrote:As far as I was concerned, RVS was over with the back-and-forth between Wisdom and Katarina. He ignored that in favour of something else. That was why I didn't think he was trolling and he was being serious - because he took something that was happening right there (like literally, the post above) and ignored it's content.
Explanation noted. Now please answer my questions.

In post 86, Deltabacon wrote:Fair play, if he was trolling then he was trolling and I snapped that shit up hook, line and sinker. In that case, all I'm guilty of is taking things too seriously. I'm still not seeing how taking things seriously is a scumtell (Kaze).
I can answer, but it will involved questioning other people's intelligence and I do not plan to spoil the mood so early, so I'll let Kaze do it instead.

In post 86, Deltabacon wrote:Would like Kaze to answer Katarina's questions promptly.
Assassin Mage made a statement. I see no questions from her to Kaze... which question?
Katarina LeBlanc
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Katarina LeBlanc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:12 am

In post 92, Wisdom wrote:Once more, you're dodging. You said you don't like the delta wagon and you stated who you think is scum on the wagon (right after delta said there are scum on his wagon, no less). That means you think he is town, so you're lying about being unsure.
Key word "
IF
"

I won't ignore Kaze's horrid and opportunistic play at this lynch. I think that's scummier than what Bacon presumably did.

In fact, I don't even
know
what Bacon did. ISO gives me nothing. Mind even explaining the wagon before you want me to agree with whatever you're bringing forward?

I am unsure on what he is. I've said this already. I don't know whether or not he's town or scum. I'm just saying that in the case that this lynch goes awry it should be noted that Kaze put him in a position where the only way to drop the L-1 was a PR claim, while simultaneously pushing the lynch on him. Here and here.
YellowKingValley
YellowKingValley
Mafia Scum
YellowKingValley
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:23 am

In post 94, Katarina LeBlanc wrote:In fact, I don't even know what Bacon did.
The least you could do is read our accusations of Deltabacon and explain why you do not think they are strong enough?
In post 94, Katarina LeBlanc wrote:I am unsure on what he is. I've said this already. I don't know whether or not he's town or scum. I'm just saying that in the case that this lynch goes awry it should be noted that Kaze put him in a position where the only way to drop the L-1 was a PR claim, while simultaneously pushing the lynch on him. Here and here.
Oh... my post is quoted. I have excuses for that, lol.
YellowKingValley
YellowKingValley
Mafia Scum
YellowKingValley
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:24 am

Gah, the above is olive in color.

Duh, I give up not doing this anymore so irritating.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:28 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 94, Katarina LeBlanc wrote:before you want me to agree
Still misrepping me? Where did I want you to agree? What I do want you to do is explain why he is not scum instead of lying that that's not what you're doing.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:28 am

Post by Wisdom »

saying*
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:31 am

Post by Wisdom »

And wait a second..!
You are calling kaze opportunistic in pushing delta without knowing and without having judged for yourself what delta did? Then how do you know whether kaze is right or not?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”