Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:28 am

Post by Lincolm »

Vote : Ibarra

Yeah, I shot you at Ready, Aim, Fire! stage 2.
Ibarra wrote: Statistics says that those who willingly vote in RVS are 75% likely to be scum than those who don't/are reluctant.
This make me want to vote you more. :lol:
Lincolm
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:45 am

Post by Lincolm »

In post 7, Ibarra wrote:Was that a RVS vote?
If what you mean by RVS vote I'm exactly random voting, no, I choose to vote you.

If what do you mean by RVS vote is random voting without information, yes, I am.
Lincolm
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:48 am

Post by Lincolm »

Nah, I concentrate with having fun in my life now. I wrote it like stupid person.

P-Edit : We just stuck at old meta, like threelane of DotA. /run
Lincolm
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:17 am

Post by Lincolm »

Oh anyway, I remembered something.

Unvote

Back to my game.
Lincolm
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:04 am

Post by Lincolm »

In post 26, Flames of Disaster wrote: However, this statement does indeed break RVS. Let us generate discussion.
Probably the best comment because knowing what he intends to do, but I dislike this kind of comment.

What do you think about Ibarra?
Lincolm
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:01 am

Post by Lincolm »

In post 29, Loranthaceae wrote:Ok so this is me smashing a glass at my head for not realizing the way my statement doesn't make sense.
Which statement? I don't see any nonsense statement.
Lincolm
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:07 am

Post by Lincolm »

In post 31, Captain Picard wrote:I like RVS, however, I don't like how you claimed "Statistics say" then you later admitted "Well guys, it's something I personally noticed"
So, you can't make your own statistic, heh? K K
In post 33, Captain Picard wrote:Generally I find 2 ways to start a game
Someone just didn't even read. :facepalm:

Vote : Captain Picard
Lincolm
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:46 am

Post by Lincolm »

In post 36, Flames of Disaster wrote:I do not like captain Picard. He is annoying. As such, I will place my vote on him.

vote captain Picard
How annoying = scummy?
In post 37, Ibarra wrote:BTW, anyone who attempts to RV now is definitely scummy, since there is already discussion and content. There should be no more reason to RV.
Vote : Ibarra
because I shot you. Yes, I was.

I just disagree about that.
In post 40, MTD wrote:
In post 39, Ibarra wrote:MTD: Do you consider sheeping to be a scumtell?
Not necessarily but as town I would expect him to at least say that he is sheeping and not just come up with some poor reason
You read Flames as town?

=

Vote : Captain Picard
Lincolm
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:49 am

Post by Lincolm »

In post 44, Flames of Disaster wrote:To answer Lincolms question, it seems that you are putting words into my mouth. In no where did I say that he was scummy, so the question was irrelevant. I put my vote on Picard because he was annoying.
Yes, I did put your own words into your mouth. You said to us "let's generate discussion", I assume you wanted us to out of RVS ofc, but basically doesn't have any questions. So I assume your vote at Picard is serious one.

Let's come from beginning. So, is that vote serious or just RVS?
In post 52, Captain Picard wrote:Account is locked, so back for a minute. Not defensive, pointing out the fact I didn't sheep, and if they were actually looking for scum, I would think they would look at time stamps before coming up with some lol reasoning.
Seriously, no one said you're sheeping.

=

Eh sorry, I might be not paying attention now because I have my game now.
Lincolm
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:42 am

Post by Lincolm »

Just back from my game.
In post 41, Lincolm wrote:
In post 40, MTD wrote:
In post 39, Ibarra wrote:MTD: Do you consider sheeping to be a scumtell?
Not necessarily but as town I would expect him to at least say that he is sheeping and not just come up with some poor reason
You read Flames as town?
Forget it, I thought him was Flames. Dunno why.
In post 48, Captain Picard wrote:Also, Tla didn't give reasoning for her vote, I did, anyhow
Doesn't mean we can't understand it.
In post 55, Captain Picard wrote:Post 38 and 42, two different people, two people saying I look like scum for sheeping. Who isn't reading now? Lol, I need to quote people for next post but phone sucks for playing, so..
That's funny how I misinterpret "him" = I didn't read the thread. Cool story.
In post 58, No Stone Unturned wrote:it feels like you're scared to admit you're wrong
I agree with this, but do you think this is alignment indicative or meta? (I think it is the latter btw)
Lincolm
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:22 pm

Post by Lincolm »

In post 64, Saki wrote:
In post 0, Sakura Hana wrote:No Stone Unturned (Varsoon + pieguyn hydra)
just saw this

damn that is one sexy hydra
Nope. It is terrible hydra. One of them should join with me to make that hydra. :(
In post 77, Loranthaceae wrote:@Lincolm I said if his statistics apply to him he should be 75% scum because he didn't rv. But he said RV = 75% scum.
I noticed it, but I thought that's an error at writing. I can see the logic behind that.
In post 80, Captain Picard wrote:
In post 35, Lincolm wrote:So, you can't make your own statistic, heh? K K
Sure you can, but in my post I explained why I didn't like it, he tried to pass it off as irrefutable evidence, then admitted lol-just my observations guyze!
Yeah, still, you can make your own observations as statistic. Never mind. Nothing important now, except you want to ask me.
In post 80, Captain Picard wrote:So, that is 2 votes on me that look REALLY bad now, since your reasoning for them just got blown the fuck up.
This is bad, and if you're town, you should feel bad.
In post 87, Captain Picard wrote:I'm undecided on both you and Ibarria yet, you are both leaning towards town, you moreso, but I just think in terms of town/scum, on a scale of 1 - 10, 1 being scum and 10 being town, you are probably a 7, Ib is a 5(null).
No one asked you for that also. And tbh, this is bad.

=

Vote : Celebloki

You guys should sheep me.
Lincolm
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Lincolm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #11) » Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:20 pm

Post by Lincolm »

In post 95, MTD wrote:@Lincolm: Eh, where does that vote come from! As far as I see, nothing in your post hints at it, still you put an "=" before it as if it was the logical consequence...
Because I want lynch him ASAP? :shifty:

Because he isn't doing anything. He only commented everything on general. Indeed, as town and as scum someone can do this, but I consider this as active lurking. Town or not, he deserve a wagon IMO because you know why.

@NSU
: ^

That's isn't logical consequence, I just use it as divider of my post. I use it because it is easy to read and use.
In post 115, Captain Picard wrote:For NTU being a hydra,
I am seeing a serious fucking lack of participation here
What? I don't get this. I like you to elaborate this more, please? (Anyway, Singaporean?)
In post 118, No Stone Unturned wrote:
In post 94, Lincolm wrote:This is bad, and if you're town, you should feel bad.
care to explain why? while I agree it doesn't accomplish much it looks town motivated
I would agree that Flames's reason is "something" (though I consider because his newness), but discrediting vote with assumption and he think how his reason will be accepted by everyone are terrible. What I mean, scum can make a "reason" also.

The post that I quoted, at least it is sum everything I thought about him, he is opportunistic and survivalist as fuck. He is suspecting a person who vote him, seriously, which give me not-so-important scum ping at him. It can be a scum who scum-paint someone, but I don't think this is the scenario, probably.
In post 120, MTD wrote:Lincolm's stuff is a bit more, but it also looks more than it is contentwise, relevant statements are mostly, that some things from Picard are bad and a short conversation with Flames. And the there is that out-of-thin-air Cele Vote.
I don't like to explain when I'm not being asked (I thought Pieguy knows this? Nvm). Just saying.
In post 127, Captain Picard wrote:
In post 118, No Stone Unturned wrote:how much experience do you have? you don't seem new 0.0
Is this relevant on my alignment? If not, why even ask?
Tbh, I'm hoping the cat out from his sack.
In post 128, No Stone Unturned wrote:
In post 126, Captain Picard wrote:I'm thinking he is a VI, do you concur?
while I don't like calling people VIs I'm inclined to agree that although he looks scummy there's a good chance that can be attributed to him being new. so yeah
He is new.

=
In post 63, Lincolm wrote:
In post 58, No Stone Unturned wrote:it feels like you're scared to admit you're wrong
I agree with this, but do you think this is alignment indicative or meta? (I think it is the latter btw)
@Pieguy/NSU
: Answer please.

=

Dunno why, but both of you (NSU and Picard) are stuck in my head. Stop make noisy noise at my head. You guys are distractions for me.

Vote : Hopkirk

This guy is scum.

Return to “Completed Open Games”