Tebow
Tebow
Goon
Tebow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:09 am

Post by Tebow »

I'm utterly perplexed that Chevre isn't even really pretending to scumhunt with his life on the line.
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:11 am

Post by emogirl123 »

You and ABR are the most scummy votes on my wagon. I want a flip on Bulbazak for information, if scum would lead to the questioning of Maestro and Sotty. Maenara is probably town. Kaboom/NS are null. I scum read Bulbazak more than Garmr, but maybe others disagree.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:12 am

Post by Huntress »

Vote Count 1.8

Chevre (7) - OhGodMyLife, Garmr, emogirl123, Maestro, Tebow, Sotty7, Aegor
emogirl123 (6) - Nobody Special, Bulbazak, Brian Skies, Albert B. Rampage, Maenara, kabooooom
Garmr (2) - emeraldemon, The Goodfather
Nobody Special (1) - yessiree
The Goodfather (1) - Slandaar

Not voting (2) - Acidic_TACO, Chevre

With nineteen players alive, it takes ten votes to lynch.

Deadline for Day One is Tuesday, 4th February 20.00 GMT, (in (expired on 2014-02-04 20:00:00)).
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:16 am

Post by Chevre »

In post 450, Tebow wrote:I'm utterly perplexed that Chevre isn't even really pretending to scumhunt with his life on the line.
I don't think I know how to.
There will be no kisses tonight
There will be no holding hands tonight
'Cause what is now wasn't there before and should not be
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:25 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 451, emogirl123 wrote:You and ABR are the most scummy votes on my wagon. I want a flip on Bulbazak for information, if scum would lead to the questioning of Maestro and Sotty. Maenara is probably town. Kaboom/NS are null. I scum read Bulbazak more than Garmr, but maybe others disagree.
Can you give a summary on Bulb-scum please, your ISO had like 53 instances of "bulb"
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:25 am

Post by yessiree »

pretty please
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:35 am

Post by emogirl123 »

ok soon
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:53 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 423, Tebow wrote: Since I'm attacking you, HARD, that seems like an odd thing to say.
You were attacking me hard? I'm sorry, I wasn't paying much attention to you.
In post 423, Tebow wrote: Also, people who are not bulbazak should note that this is another bare assertion on his part.
Excuse me, I've been going toe to toe with Emo for the majority of the game, meaning I was around when those posts were made. My views concerning all of this are well documented. Therefore, I can make as many bare assertions about her play as I want.
In post 423, Tebow wrote: Never seen accusations of being 'flailing scum' made toward town before? It's an incredibly common scumtactic to accuse people of 'flailing.'
Town do it just as much. It's a null argument in determining the attacker's alignment.
In post 423, Tebow wrote: It's a BULLSHIT interpretation. For it to be true, she'd have to be the stupidest scum who ever lived.
Or scum so full of herself that she thinks she can get away with it.
In post 423, Tebow wrote: LIAR! SHE DID NOT SAY THAT! YOU MISREPRESENTED HER AS SAYING THAT!
In post 176, emogirl123 wrote:After his 124, I was ready to attack the first person that dropped an actual case for Garmr.
Looks like it to me, especially in conjunction with everything else she's said.
In post 424, Tebow wrote: BTW... I suggest people familiarise themselves with the mafia-playing norms of 2p2.net. From what I remember, the average player there posts far more frequently than here, and has a much spammier kind of playstyle. The sort of annoying, pretending to do antitown things kind of way emogirl started this game is, from what I remember, the standard way games get started over there.
No, you don't give scum an excuse by letting them say "That's how we play it over there...".
In post 432, Tebow wrote:
In post 428, Chevre wrote: Yet I did not unvote until I had a defensible excuse
Amirite?
Now who's misrepping?
In post 450, Tebow wrote:I'm utterly perplexed that Chevre isn't even really pretending to scumhunt with his life on the line.
Are you even reading the same game I am?
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
emogirl123
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
emogirl123
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:58 am

Post by emogirl123 »

Tebow stop responding to Bulba. Give me some time to post.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:07 pm

Post by Aegor »

In post 458, emogirl123 wrote:Tebow stop responding to Bulba. Give me some time to post.
omg please no more. :cry:
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
Tebow
Tebow
Goon
Tebow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:09 pm

Post by Tebow »

I've had it with responding to him anyway. It's Vi's 'arguing with scum' thing. I'm not going to get him to admit he's scum, he sure as fuck isn't convincing me with his lies, and no-one else seems to be paying any attention to our back-and-forth anyway.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:37 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 428, Chevre wrote:Basically, I'm just very skeptical about Day 1 anyway so that first lynch is going to be a crapshoot, and if it has to be me then fine. I'll take one for the town.
Step off the soap box and scum hunt. Please and thank you.
In post 444, yessiree wrote:I'm cool with that until I've read
I like you already but he is probably town here. He's actually posting!
In post 447, Chevre wrote:emogirl, you're perplexing me. Good town shouldn't focus on being read as town, they should be finding scum.
Yes they should. Who are you voting again?

I really want to ask where emo got her link between me and bulb but the idea of even
thinking
of partners is so silly at this point I just keep biting my tongue. I'll be honest in that I have almost completely tuned out bulb v Tebow debate and I really need to look back at that because I have an unexplained town read of Tebow and a slimey kinda read on bulb. I should probably try to figure out why.
Acidic_TACO
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Acidic_TACO
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:45 pm

Post by Acidic_TACO »

In post 460, Tebow wrote: and no-one else seems to be paying any attention to our back-and-forth anyway.
It hurts my brain...it never stops... :cry:
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:05 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Tebow is town but I too have stopped paying attention to the war of walls. Let's all put bulba on /ignore and carry on lynching Chevre. If Chevre is scum I expect one or more scum is still riding the emogirl wagon, but honestly everyone still on that wagon is looking some variation of scummy to me at this point.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:01 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

Yep.

unvote

Vote: Chevre
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Tebow
Tebow
Goon
Tebow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:59 am

Post by Tebow »

OK: Nobody Special. You thought Sotty was scum coaching Emo, and voted for Emo. You're now voting with Emo and Sotty for someone who, like you, voted Emo.

There's an obvious tension between these two positions. Care to explain it? The only reason I'm not voting you straight off the bat is that a quick meta search reveals the one liners and wagon-jumping are consistent with your previous town play.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:23 am

Post by Huntress »

Emeraldemon and Maenara have been prodded.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:13 am

Post by Slandaar »

Maestro really feels like scum to me. Chevre not so much.

Loot/Maestro seriously looks like a team when you realise how quick Maestro was to dismiss Loot as a VI but not EG.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:16 am

Post by Nobody Special »

In post 465, Tebow wrote:OK: Nobody Special. You thought Sotty was scum coaching Emo, and voted for Emo. You're now voting with Emo and Sotty for someone who, like you, voted Emo.

There's an obvious tension between these two positions. Care to explain it? The only reason I'm not voting you straight off the bat is that a quick meta search reveals the one liners and wagon-jumping are consistent with your previous town play.
Well, truth be told, I'm just sorta coasting right now. Not digging too deep into motivation and such, but voting who looks scummiest at the time. I don't really pay attention to who else is voting with me or against me or anything.

Day One is never overflowing with info; I prefer having flips to work with.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Tebow
Tebow
Goon
Tebow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:04 am

Post by Tebow »

Yeah, so... why did each of them 'look scummiest at the time' other than being the target of the biggest wagon?
emeraldemon
emeraldemon
Goon
emeraldemon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:31 pm

Post by emeraldemon »

Sorry for disappearing, I will be good and post now.

First thought, does Maestro actually have wagon summoning powers? It's worked twice so far, on emogirl and chevre. Is he being townread or does every just agree with his reads? Is there some meta / group history that I wouldn't know about?

So the emogirl wagon went like this:
maestro, NS, bulba, garmr, brian skies, Albert, maenara, chevre, kaboom

I don't really see why Chevre is the scummiest vote on this wagon. Given that people have said most scummy things about the votes from albert on, maybe it's something about joining the wagon late? It does seem like maybe the unvote from Chevre is scummy, but I'd love to know why no one thinks e.g. Brian Skies was scummy. Or NS for that matter.
In post 207, Brian Skies wrote:Will actually read posts sometime this weekend.

Meanwhile, don't mind me slipping my vote onto the largest wagon. :D

VOTE: Emogirl
@garmr
Since my vote is on you maybe I get to pick on you specifically. Is it just the unvote & explanation that is scummy from chevre? You were on the emogirl wagon also, why did you move? Do you still think emogirl is scum?
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:36 pm

Post by Aegor »

@emeraldemon: I would be fine lynching kaboooom as well. His subsequent silence has done nothing to dispel the scummy vibes.

Can we please lynch Chevre already? I daycop investigated him. He is scum.
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:47 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 8, emogirl123 wrote:
@mod: Can I chat in my scum QT before Day starts?
:roll:
In post 10, kabooooom wrote:well..there arent many reasons you would do that! Let me see..

1. You are a scum, but a scum would never post anything like this so you pourposefully post this! (using reverse psychology?!)

2. You are trying to get something out of this which im not seeing!

either way, you earn my vote!
I like the thinking and discussion, but if it's number 2, she's doing it for reactions.
In post 18, Garmr wrote:
In post 14, emogirl123 wrote:you should, considering that you are scum, it is your objective to gain my approval. learn to play pls
Starting to think I shall keep my vote on emo girl.
Slight townread.
In post 19, emogirl123 wrote:What does my post you quoted have to do with my second post about mafia qt?
Why should it have anything to do with your post regarding the mafia qt?
In post 27, Garmr wrote:
In post 26, emogirl123 wrote:VOTE: emogirl123 here you go.
Better yet since your new do you know what a day-vig is. It's a townie that kills someone during the day phase.

daykill emogirl
:roll:
In post 70, Slandaar wrote:I have an inkling that it's multiball.
We can worry about this later.

/End confirmation stage
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:57 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 85, WBOCampfire1104 wrote:No matter if he's town or scum, his lynch will benefit town. (I kno dis)
Because...?
In post 90, Acidic_TACO wrote:Well considering the fact that the only way in hell you could know who's a scum is if you are a scum then his reason makes alot more sense...
Oh Hey! You figured out what I was thinking. Slight townread for you.
In post 93, Aegor wrote:
In post 92, The Goodfather wrote:@aegor, I just got a pm saying something about townies and my favorite flavor of ice cream... If you're intent on going down in flames, try not to drag the nearest idiot with you(that would happen to be me...)
Take it to our QT. No one is going down in flames.
Is this going to be one of those games where the scum-team is going to be extremely cheeky, or the town wants to set themselves as lynchbait?
In post 94, Garmr wrote:What I saw was sarcasm and a bait where brian voted him for a reaction and Aegor omgused. Even through Aegor vote was suss. The way you reacted and voted Aegor was even more suss.
Well, this is an interesting conclusion.
In post 95, Chevre wrote:Vote: Brian Skies because what a silly username!
What if it's my real name, though?

Multiball Spec

Spoiler:
In post 96, Slandaar wrote:Sample scum PM says there are only 3 scum on a team.

This means compared to a mountainous 10/3 there is a gain of 3 mislynches to find one scum. Compared to a mini normal of 10/3 where you have 3 mislynches here we have 6 but no PR's. I just don't see that as likely the number of mislynches available seems too high for only 3 scum, this, combined with the fact the game will also take forever if it were only 1 scumteam means 13/3/3 seems very likely.

Tell me; how many scum did you assume there would be?
Why can't this just be a generic sample role PM designed for smaller set-ups? I'm currently moving forward with the idea of a possible 5-6 man scum-team. In actuality, I only care about finding the first scum. Associatives come after flips. While I do think multi-ball is a possibility, it's something that doesn't hold a lot of merit at this point in time and we can worry about it if it becomes apparent based on flips.
In post 171, Bulbazak wrote:I, for example, thought mountainous games were games where town outnumbered scum by a larger amount than the typical 1:3 ratio.
Oh, is it common for mountainous games to have more townies than usual?

In post 101, Slandaar wrote:The sample PM didn't remove type but did remove an XXX to hide how many scum there are? I see!

Maybe the sample PM wording is exactly the same as the real PM's after-all that is the point of them. Mafia Goon could be coloured to indicate the team.
Slandaar, you should know better than this. Are you faking a towntell?
In post 108, emogirl123 wrote:Should have been clear to you by this point that I was not going to fall for a day-vig? Seriously, who would fall for a day-vig these days, especially when most people signed up for this game for the purpose of signing up for a mountainous game.
Doesn't stop him from trying it.
In post 110, emogirl123 wrote:Role spec is not my speciality, so leave me out of it please.
Seeing as how it's mountainous, we won't be having this issue.
In post 129, Aegor wrote:Are you serious, Garmr? Your posts 27 and 55 bothered me (purely emotional reaction).
? What was wrong with those posts? It looks like he tried to gambit and EG wasn't bothered by it.
In post 132, Bulbazak wrote:Just wanted to make sure that my thoughts on a Garmr/Emo scum team were not unfounded.
So you think it was all a ruse?
Answered in Post 139.
In post 139, Bulbazak wrote:A lot of the pregame Emo exchange didn't feel natural, leading me to the conclusion that there was some scum theatre going on. I didn't think all 3 were scum, just Emo and one of her attackers. I just didn't know which one. Garmr's posts have not been at the level I expected to see from him as town. Not only that, but he is focused on the popular wagons, as seen with the Aegor wagon (And let's not even get started with calling a 1v1 but not committing to it.). I actually agree that Garmr's push on Aegor is opportunistic and he's misrepped him several times, but I wanted to make sure about the connection I saw before I voted, and I still didn't want to let go of Emerald, since I was still trying to figure out his alignment (leaning town, btw). Then Emo hard defended Garmr from Aegor, which solidified the connection I had made in pregame (the whole dayvig thing was fake). And guess what happened? If you guessed she chainsawed some more and voted me after I voted Garmr, you just won a new car.
That's some pretty deep analysis. Regarding the three of them, I find Kaboom the least likely to be involved if there's scum in there because he looks pretty dumbfounded by what's going on.

He didn't join the Aegor wagon though, he attacked Acidic Taco for voting Aegor.

*Seeing why EG was wagonned. Maestro is probably town.
In post 167, emogirl123 wrote:You misunderstand the point I was trying to make. I don't think Garmr was aware that this game was mountainous. This is likely to be because he is not scum. ISO him for proof.
You don't think something like that could be faked?
In post 175, Nobody Special wrote:(See how I subtly inserted myself into Maestro's townbloc? Smooth, huh?)
?
In post 186, Bulbazak wrote:No, I didn't say anything of the kind. What you just said was that you were ready to attack anybody who made an actual case on Garmr. Not just a case, but an actual case. Do you know what the connotation of that is? That means that you prepared yourself to vote for anybody who had a genuine reason to find Garmr to be scum and lynch him. A genuine reason. That means that you were preparing yourself to vote town with a case against Garmr, meaning that you knew Garmr's alignment. You say that you're not defending him? I call bull crap, because you admitted yourself that you prepared yourself to vote the first town with an actual case. This wasn't a spur of the moment decision.
It was a premeditated action to keep a wagon from forming on Garmr.
I like the underlined portion.
In post 193, Garmr wrote:emeraldemon-This one needs a little explaining. This is based on his attitude which doesn't come as scummy to me and the interactions people have had with him make me think his bait. He also seems inquisitive bad point is he caught up in that wifomy multiscum thing.
?

*Townread on Bulba.

/End 8
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:25 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 209, Slandaar wrote:VOTE: Goodfather
Why this vote?
In post 219, Maestro wrote:also just saw this - the progression from "lol is this scumtheatre?" THEN to "dual scumreads after a possible chainsaw" doesn't really make sense to me, but I might not be understanding correctly
I don't understand. Wouldn't them both being dual scumreads support his hypothesis of possible scum theatre?
In post 230, Maenara wrote:That thing I said, in the pre-game?

Yeah. That's still a thing. I mean, 67/229 posts? In a 19 player game? No thanks.

VOTE: emogirl123.

I'll take my chances with a 17-player game instead, thank you very much.
:neutral:
In post 245, OhGodMyLife wrote:Emogirl wagon is like flypaper for easy, lazy votes.
:D
Considering the jumps from NS, Albert, and me, you sir have earned yourself a small townread.
In post 245, OhGodMyLife wrote:More importantly the emogirl wagon is drawing votes away from garmr, which despite emo's insistence on townreading him (and saying that defending him is defending herself, which it isn't) is still the wagon we should actually be pursuing.
Because why?
1) EG could be town and she's being used as a counter-wagon to Garmr?
2)They're both scum and Garmr is probably an important scum-PR?

Well, it can't be the second one because of the set-up. And only the first one would make sense why you would want one over the other. So you think Garmr is scum and not EG?
In post 249, Nobody Special wrote:So, yeah, no townread. I'm just willing to be in his townbloc for now.
What townblock?
In post 254, Tebow wrote:OK: It's craplogic. 'Actual case' and 'Genuine town motivation' are not two things that a reasonable person acting in good faith would think are the same. Clearly, 'actual case' is to be contrasted with 'pressure vote' or 'random vote,' not 'fake case.' Your mindset reads like "Can I find a definition of 'actual case' that would make her sound scummy, then imply that's what she meant even though it clearly wasn't?" Because, seriously, what scum would actually say 'I want to attack town players?'
It looks like it was the premeditation that Bulba found scummy.
In post 254, Tebow wrote:Calling it 'scum theater' just sounds like a cheap excuse to sling some mud to me.
When did he sling mud onto you?
In post 256, Maenara wrote:
In post 245, OhGodMyLife wrote:Maenara, have you policy lynched (or tried to policy lynch) before as town? Can you link to a game where that has happened?
I like PLs.
Alright, you get a pass for your previous post. But you aren't looking too keen yourself.
In post 257, Garmr wrote:1.would a scum buddy bust so hard on another this early on in the way bulb did? I don't think so.
Why not? They will get a ton of towncred for it, and in a mountainous game, will make it easier for them to slide by.
In post 263, emogirl123 wrote:Town makes bad emotional posts when they are annoyed with another player.
Lawl. No. Scum make the same emotional posts. I got mislynched with one on my wagon.
In post 268, OhGodMyLife wrote:To restate, because Emogirl is an easy, lazy wagon attracting easy, lazy votes, the majority of which aren't even trying to state a case as to why she could be scum. And despite my disagreement with some of her positions I'm reading her as town.
Okay, so I was right.
In post 271, Sotty7 wrote:emo is so earnest and posting so much I just can't get a scum vibe.
So her effort is producing a townlean for you?
In post 294, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Why would anyone policy lynch Maenara...
Because they're either
A) Scum
B) Right about her being scum (which then leads into the question of whether or not it's a bus)
C) Making the same mistake I did when I mislynched her in lylo

Mae is still null for me.

/End 12

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”