- jklash12
[1]
Shadowcat
- Gooner

[2]
Not voting
- Misaka Mikoto, ObsessedWithCats

With 13 alive, it is 7 votes to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2014-02-18 14:00:00).

Titus is V/LA Thursday through Saturday.
Last edited by Rubicon on Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:47 am

Post by Dry-fit »

@mastin: My typo rate seems to be increasing rapidly recently.

I don't agree with the reasoning behind jklash's jmo vote, bit I think his thought process is coming from a town place.
mastin2 wrote:He's someone who quite easily could be town, and has an aura that overall feels town, but could easily be scum because of his attitude.
What attitude is that?

@ObsessedWithCats: So what conclusions do you draw from those thoughts?
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:51 am

Post by Rubicon »

Prodding Misaka Mikoto.
Zekrom25
Zekrom25
Goon
Zekrom25
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:06 am

Post by Zekrom25 »

In post 172, ObsessedWithCats wrote:doesn’t seem to be scumhunting
@ObsessedWithCats how am i not scum hunting ?
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:40 am

Post by Surye »

In post 178, Zekrom25 wrote:
In post 172, ObsessedWithCats wrote:doesn’t seem to be scumhunting
@ObsessedWithCats how am i not scum hunting ?
You're just listing names that mention you as scum, and threaten to self hammer at L-5.
jmo16mla
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:52 am

Post by jmo16mla »

scums unvoting and being cautious.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p4907559

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p4790265

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p4466381

These are ones that i can remember off of the top of my head. and no, i havent looked to see how many other newbies unvoted once we got out of rvs who were town. But i see this as a genuine scum move. "now that we are out of RVS." like, why state that?

Why do you have to say your vote is useless now that we are out of rvs?
town: 15:13 Scum 4:4
jklash12
jklash12
Goon
jklash12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:00 pm

Post by jklash12 »

I was explaining why I was unvoting. My vote was useless because there was no purpose for it to serve and I had no reason for voting them. One vote isn't going to put enough pressure on someone to make them crack. RVS is just about the only time when votes for no reason said are accepted. Because we were done with RVS and my vote did not have a solid reason, I was taking my vote off until I found a reason to vote for someone.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:01 pm

Post by Surye »

In post 181, jklash12 wrote:RVS is just about the only time when votes for no reason said are accepted.
False.
jmo16mla
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:45 pm

Post by jmo16mla »

In post 181, jklash12 wrote:I was explaining why I was unvoting. My vote was useless because there was no purpose for it to serve and I had no reason for voting them. One vote isn't going to put enough pressure on someone to make them crack. RVS is just about the only time when votes for no reason said are accepted. Because we were done with RVS and my vote did not have a solid reason, I was taking my vote off until I found a reason to vote for someone.
Did you think you would have been suspected for keeping your RVS vote on someone?
jklash12
jklash12
Goon
jklash12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:50 pm

Post by jklash12 »

Possibly but I know if I was scum I would probably keep my vote on and lie low for a bit while you guys talked.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:58 pm

Post by pisskop »

why did you vote for zekrom right after titus asked my about hopping off his wagon?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
jmo16mla
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:02 pm

Post by jmo16mla »

In post 184, jklash12 wrote:Possibly but I know if I was scum I would probably keep my vote on and lie low for a bit while you guys talked.
the wifom. ugh.
jklash12
jklash12
Goon
jklash12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:29 pm

Post by jklash12 »

Pisskop, I voted for Zekrom because I agreed with the points made by titus in post 128. After that I was convinced it would be a good move to vote zekrom based on my own view of zekrom's posts and posts made by others on his posts.
Zekrom25
Zekrom25
Goon
Zekrom25
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:51 pm

Post by Zekrom25 »

@jklash12 yeah after my post of asking scum to vote me
jklash12
jklash12
Goon
jklash12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:10 pm

Post by jklash12 »

Zek that only makes me town because if I was scum, why on earth would I vote you after you encouraged scum to lynch you? If I was scum I would surely not vote for you after the post you made. Also points made earlier by others saying that the scum want to keep you in. This shows I'm not scum because I am willing of lynch you.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:50 pm

Post by Surye »

In post 189, jklash12 wrote:Zek that only makes me town because if I was scum, why on earth would I vote you after you encouraged scum to lynch you? If I was scum I would surely not vote for you after the post you made. Also points made earlier by others saying that the scum want to keep you in. This shows I'm not scum because I am willing of lynch you.
Ugh, more wifom logic. That does not make you anything.
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:06 pm

Post by Shadowcat »

In post 173, Gooner wrote:VOTE: Shadowcat

ISO him, he's active lurking. He's my first scumread based off of a player who has got a midrange activity level but isn't really being controversial or getting involved in the game and is kinda blending into the background.
Actually, we aren't active lurking. I normally dislike this reason, but it's the truth so I'm going to flat out say it. We are a hydra which means we have two active heads. We are trying our hardest to keep any hydra dissonance out of the thread and we are communicating in a private QT.

We have at least one scum read and possibly a second consensus on another scum read. Most of our reads are in gut currently and trying to figure out where everyone else falls in.

She's currently meta'ing Titus because I don't have the time to do it, but also because she's looking for something. Something Titus said earlier pinged my radar, but I never flat out said it in the thread because I wanted to discuss in regards to that because I was having mixed feelings on which way I should go regarding it at the time. (which will end up being explained further in a case.)

~Mala
Gooner
Gooner
Goon
Gooner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:48 pm

Post by Gooner »

Shadowcat, my vote stands until I see you stepping up in thread but I have a bit more sympathy now.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:58 pm

Post by Titus »

Gooner, why do you have sympathy? Mala said, I'm scumhunting but you can't see it. Something pinged, but don't mention it in thread (cannot be verified) or which alignment. Mala can then go back to a post whichever way see sees fit.

Pisskop, without answering who, can you get any town reads from this? I see people being logically inconstient or obfuscating?

Jmo, why can't jklash just be new?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Gooner
Gooner
Goon
Gooner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:08 pm

Post by Gooner »

In post 193, Titus wrote:Gooner, why do you have sympathy? Mala said, I'm scumhunting but you can't see it. Something pinged, but don't mention it in thread (cannot be verified) or which alignment. Mala can then go back to a post whichever way see sees fit.
I see the hydra excuse as a possibility. Having never played as a hydra I imagine it's quite tricky getting your reads aligned so I do have a bit more sympathy. Of course I still want to actually see some evidence of scumhunting and I will be keeping an eye on him to make sure he doesn't slip back into active lurking at any point.
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:17 pm

Post by Shadowcat »

In post 193, Titus wrote:Gooner, why do you have sympathy? Mala said, I'm scumhunting but you can't see it. Something pinged, but don't mention it in thread (cannot be verified) or which alignment. Mala can then go back to a post whichever way see sees fit.

Pisskop, without answering who, can you get any town reads from this? I see people being logically inconstient or obfuscating?

Jmo, why can't jklash just be new?
Actually.. I am scumhunting in the thread?..

I didn't mention in thread because I was waffling on it because I wasn't sure if I thought it was scummy or if it's just because of the wording itself on it makes it look scummy. You shouldn't even start with the "Mala can then go back to a post whichever way she sees fit" because that's exactly how one of your previous comments comes off.

Considering you have a hydra yourself; why are you trying to test the water in regards to Gooner's mind.
In post 194, Gooner wrote:
I see the hydra excuse as a possibility. Having never played as a hydra I imagine it's quite tricky getting your reads aligned so I do have a bit more sympathy. Of course I still want to actually see some evidence of scumhunting and I will be keeping an eye on him to make sure he doesn't slip back into active lurking at any point.
It's actually very annoying to read a game where hydra dissonance is rampant throughout a game thread. In fact it's scummy as hell and is one of the many reasons why so many players hate hydras so much and they have a bad reputation.

We aren't active lurking though because we are hunting in the thread. We have at least interacted with the majority of the playerlist.

~Mala
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:29 pm

Post by Titus »

Mala, which comment do you feel was a vague fenceshit? Also, I am sorry for implying you weren't scumhunting. I meant that one post shouldn't have been reassuring/creating sympathy. The emotional response was just pinging my gut wrong. I am surprised why Gooner did not have a similar reaction.

You asked me why I am trying to get in Gooner's head when that's my strategy. Also, I don't see how me having a hydra is relevant.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Shadowcat
Shadowcat
Goon
Shadowcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:13 am

Post by Shadowcat »

Vote: Titus

This is really more of a gut read than anything else at the moment but I'm going to try to explain it.

In post she says that she's going to start a wagon but instead jumps on an already existing one. I've no problem with her vote there as we were still in rvs at that point but I do wonder about her trying to take credit for moving things on. Which she does again in . Actually the first non-rvs comment was Mala's post , which Titus explained to jkl in . The second was kop's , giving a possible reason for Zek's behaviour, which Titus followed up with the first non-rvs vote.

In Titus asks Mastin why he singled out her vote, when there was a self-vote to ask about. This feels like an attempt at redirection by bringing up something that no-one, including Titus, found suspicious at the time.
In post 126, Titus wrote:@All, I am surprised at all the wagons that aren't Zekrom. That means there must be value to keeping Z in the game. There is no way that everyone who has acknowledged the Z wagon but went elsewhere is scum so what gives?
You're surprised that not everyone wants to go for the low-hanging fruit? He may make a good compromise lynch but we're nowhere near that point yet. Hopefully we'll be able to get a better read on him before the end of the Day.

jklash's post was equally bad.

Picking up a slight scum tell from jkl, which I'm not going to explain because I want to see if he repeats it. I don't think it's enough by itself for a vote.

I got a slight scum vibe from Gooner's post . It's purely a gut feeling but when he voted Mastin shortly after Mastin voted Titus it made me think there might be more to it. He also needs to review his definition of active lurking unless that was just an excuse for a vote.

I don't like jmo's pursuit of jkl for unvoting.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:15 am

Post by pisskop »

can we all leave zek alone for now thnx
In post 2405, Dragon Alliance wrote:This is the Hydra of Beast and Zekrom.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:21 am

Post by pisskop »

@titus, no townreads from you/shado clash... and certainly not mastin :/

Return to “Completed Open Games”