NY 171: An Education in Telling Jokes (Game Over!)

pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

ZEKROM!!! I HAVE REACHED OUT TO YOU LIKE TEN THOUSAND TIMES

AND YOU ARE NOT RESPONDING

I AM TOWN AND I AM TRYING TO GET A READ OFF OF YOU IN ORDER TO KEEP YOU FROM BEING MINDLESSLY LYNCHED

CAN YOU PLZ HELP ME WITH THIS COS YOU LOOK PRETTY LYNCHABLE AND IF YOU ARE ON MY TEAM I DO NOT WANT THIS TO HAPPEN

SO CONTENT. POSTS. READS. THOUGHTS. THIS WILL PROBABLY BE THE LAST TIME I REACH OUT TO YOU SO WILL YOU PLZ STOP IGNORING ME?
whew!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:37 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Garchomp used Earthquake!

Zekrom has fainted.
Gooner
Gooner
Goon
Gooner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:06 pm

Post by Gooner »

Ok, this game is something else. There are a lot of players who are active, which is a good thing, but there's also a lot of spam. I've never seen a game quite like it.

Zekrom: I suspect he's town simply because of how quickly the wagon on him has built up. Seems like an opportunistic bandwagon against low-hanging fruit. That said Zekrom really needs to wake up and actually start playing the game instead of being completely useless. To be honest I wouldn't want Zekrom alive with me in the end game.
Mollie: I'm happier with Mollie than I was initially. She's stopped mindlessly spamming and there are actually some useful posts in with the spam. I liked her thoughts on poro, who I'll ISO at some point soon.
Pacman and fish are two more players who I don't like. They're also blending into the background, not really being talked about in the thread and not doing anything controversial while still having a couple of posts. I would be willing to lynch either of those two today.
The majority of you just need to step up and start playing the game you signed up for.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:14 pm

Post by Marquis »

In post 402, Gooner wrote:To be honest I wouldn't want Zekrom alive with me in the end game.
^

this is probably the one time i've ever advocated for a policy lynch so zekrom if you're scum you should feel special and if you're town well you should still feel pretty special
link in bio
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:05 pm

Post by Porochaz »

ISO 17, where you give a read on someone other than elyse, deathnote appears to be a scumread.

Really? The Elyse case is based on just a third vote on an RVS wagon. Im so glad we got so focused on this and any other suspicion is on people who disagree with your read on Elyse.

So scumreads on Deathy, Elyse and Nik. Reasons give for Elyse only, really. Oh and just got to the tman rant, but then as I have tried to point out. That was a bit of random singling out rather than actual scumhunting... I think you have townreads on UT and Maquis but that might be me reading into things.

As I say, for most of these there is very little reasoning, and the reasoning you have given is pretty rubbish.

BTW, I feel like I have given scumreads so I'm confused why you think I haven't. I certainly have them and am completely willing at some point today to go through my thought processes more clearly when I have done some work at work.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:13 pm

Post by Porochaz »

In post 402, Gooner wrote:Ok, this game is something else. There are a lot of players who are active, which is a good thing, but there's also a lot of spam. I've never seen a game quite like it.

Zekrom: I suspect he's town simply because of how quickly the wagon on him has built up. Seems like an opportunistic bandwagon against low-hanging fruit. That said Zekrom really needs to wake up and actually start playing the game instead of being completely useless. To be honest I wouldn't want Zekrom alive with me in the end game.
Mollie: I'm happier with Mollie than I was initially. She's stopped mindlessly spamming and there are actually some useful posts in with the spam. I liked her thoughts on poro, who I'll ISO at some point soon.
Pacman and fish are two more players who I don't like. They're also blending into the background, not really being talked about in the thread and not doing anything controversial while still having a couple of posts. I would be willing to lynch either of those two today.
The majority of you just need to step up and start playing the game you signed up for.
4 votes in a 21 player game with 11 to lynch does not a wagon make.

Also there is one thing I'd say for mollie, she has been quite single minded but she hasn't been spamming.

I am interested that with the 3 posts each, which I would define 2 from pacman and 1 from fish as not being really game related, what is your definition of low hanging fruit?
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:27 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

this is moronic. can we just forgo the next 10 pages of back and forth competing monologues and lynch a VI? I'm willing to go with tman or Zekrom.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:39 am

Post by pisskop »

zekrom. vote zekrom25 for VI.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:46 am

Post by Marquis »

is it really supposed to be taken for granted that he's a VI? I mean, it feels like I'm the only one still thinking or maybe even just hoping he's scum. It's not like scum can't just be obvious if they're a new player, anyway
link in bio
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:00 am

Post by pisskop »

he's good enough to have a hydra.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Gooner
Gooner
Goon
Gooner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:34 am

Post by Gooner »

In post 405, Porochaz wrote:
In post 402, Gooner wrote:Ok, this game is something else. There are a lot of players who are active, which is a good thing, but there's also a lot of spam. I've never seen a game quite like it.

4 votes in a 21 player game with 11 to lynch does not a wagon make.

Also there is one thing I'd say for mollie, she has been quite single minded but she hasn't been spamming.

I am interested that with the 3 posts each, which I would define 2 from pacman and 1 from fish as not being really game related, what is your definition of low hanging fruit?
At this very early stage of the game I would argue it does.

Like I said, I'm feeling better about mollie now she's spamming less. I do feel some of her posts have been spammy, I'll go back and quote a few if you like.

My definition of low hanging fruit is players drawing attention to themselves with stupid posts.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:49 am

Post by DeathNote »

Work now... post later.

unvote

Lost interest in Marq. STFU you're still weird.

Kinda wanting to proxy my vote on Poro.

Will actually catch up again on my break.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:49 am

Post by DeathNote »

^That should say proxy my vote with poro, not on.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:55 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 398, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Gonna start with the past-past Nikanor reads,

@Mollie- Why do I think you are scum this game? Is that feeling strong enough to lynch you today?
You're making a monologue with town. You did that in the game I modded, too, before you flaked.
I was actually lynched, and my team won, so not sure how I flaked.

And my first sentence was agreeing with

My second was telling Mollie I think she might be scum, and inviting a response.

And your response means it's not a monologue, but a dialogue, which is always the purpose of posting to the town in general.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:25 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 407, pisskop wrote:zekrom. vote zekrom25 for VI.
In post 409, pisskop wrote:he's good enough to have a hydra.
Bad posts bad posts.

He asked me in a PM if he could hydra with me because he wants to learn. It's not like he wants to stay new forever. He just needs an experienced person helping him.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:29 am

Post by pisskop »

:|
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:35 am

Post by pisskop »

ok, ill take your word. i was suiting up to lynch him this day . . .

unvote
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:43 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

we can still lynch him....
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:43 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 334, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Mod: please replace me
No problem. Thanks for trying!
;)
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:53 am

Post by Porochaz »

In post 408, Marquis wrote:is it really supposed to be taken for granted that he's a VI? I mean, it feels like I'm the only one still thinking or maybe even just hoping he's scum. It's not like scum can't just be obvious if they're a new player, anyway
wouldnt be voting him if I didnt think he was scum.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:56 am

Post by Porochaz »

In post 414, Malakittens wrote:
In post 407, pisskop wrote:zekrom. vote zekrom25 for VI.
In post 409, pisskop wrote:he's good enough to have a hydra.
Bad posts bad posts.

He asked me in a PM if he could hydra with me because he wants to learn. It's not like he wants to stay new forever. He just needs an experienced person helping him.
Ill help him

1. Answer the damn questions asked of you.

2. Post more than a few words a post.

3. Be glad you didn't hydra with Mala this game, she is pretty scummy as well.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:38 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Monologue. You're not talking with anyone, you're talking to 'em
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:06 am

Post by Desperado »

sthar8 replaces Albert B. Rampage effective immediately.
;)
sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:20 am

Post by sthar8 »

Looks like deadline isn't for a while. I'll catch up tonight or tomorrow, depending on other things.

Hi Prozac!
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:21 am

Post by Desperado »

bump
;)

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”