Mini 1556: Greetings Without Spain (GAME OVER FAREWELL)

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:11 am

Post by Titus »

Ok I like Thorinth, due to syngery so far. Lean town there.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:01 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

In post 164, Kthxbye wrote:Really d3x? really? you agree with all that bullshit post with his bullshit case is legit somehow?
WTF... and I thought we were friends. He's a moron and couldn't catch a cold let alone scum.

And "No" what? I'm not playing with derp guy. He sits around not posting anything and then thinks he's king of the fuckin hill with some derp case? Hmm...how to avoid having everything you say turned to some bullshit scum case...Oh, play like derp-Kcd and don't say anything. He's a troll and he should die or I should die. I hate trolls. They should die with fire. If not him than me. I don't even give a fuck if he's town which he prolly is. I don't like his derp attitude. It's a PL lynch plain and simple.

Hell, there is a slight chance he's even scum. No way he actually believes all the bullshit in that "case" of his. It's laughable.
wow..

for such a flawed case you raise NO legit arguments against it.

gee i cant wait for you to drag this day out 20 pages before you give a decent response.

Guys plz get on this wagon... i dont think anyone except rhinox and d3x has read let alone respond

P.S. Bolded above is Appeal to Emotion. Hang em high guys.
A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:02 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

and thor is town.

titus post more about the game.

i dont have a good read on that slot.
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:04 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

In post 176, Kcdaspot wrote: wow..

for such a flawed case you raise NO legit arguments against it.

gee i cant wait for you to drag this day out 20 pages
longer than it should be
before you give a decent response.

Guys plz get on this wagon... i dont think anyone except rhinox and d3x has read let alone respond
ed to the case i posted.

BOLDED IS EDITED BAD KC NO CAKE FOR MEEEEE
Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:12 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

In post 174, Titus wrote:Looking for page 1 scum claims is suspect in and of themselves. Kcda claims scumslip and pushes everything but the slipper supposedly in the next few pages
... i dont get this logic?

can you explain?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 24, Kcdaspot wrote:
In post 23, pisskop wrote:You were the second person to ask,
so I figured it deserved an answer.
scum found, gg
Here, you pushed Pisskop as scum. If you really felt it was a scumslip, that is the wagon you should be pushing.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Kcdaspot
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Kcdaspot
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:34 am

Post by Kcdaspot »

He was scum there but then he recovered some town points with me later on.

Kthx got my attention since... page 4 was it?? ive posted a case on kthx and posted the townie point grab from PK

are you really reading thoroughly? cuz that really looks like a lazy skim to me there bub.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:12 am

Post by Thomith »

Guess it's back to it (starting from post 56)

Page 3 cont. -
58 - so kthx talks about xay jumping off the wagon but says nothing about KCDA even though they set up a reason to jump off FOUR POSTS AFTER STARTING THE WAGON.
BuddyBuddyBuddyBuddyBuddyBuddyBuddy.
I stand by my earlier post, if KCDA is town kthx is scum. If KCDA is scum kthx could be a buddy though. i could potentially see a KCDA-kthx scumteam.
also jump on an easy wagon for a classic "oh it will give us information" scum reason noted.
d3x in 59 wrote:but that doesn't change the point.
it doesn't? it pretty much changes the meaning of the quote but it doesn't change your point that was based on what you thought it meant originally? Huh?

oh look kthx calls KCDA town/VI for the what like 5th time for no reason at all? Yup BuddyBuddyBuddyBuddyBuddyBuddy.
i could really see kthx calling KCDA town over and over if they are scum trying to protect a likely mislynch to gain them towncred. (assuming kthx is scum and KCDA is town)
HOS kthx
light FOS maybe a kthx-KCDA scumteam if KCDA flips scum. maybe. not sure right now.

kthx wrote:his posting is too scummy to actually be scum
WTF?
also pretty much calling Xay VI too. Possible Distancing? Possibly scum covering their back AGAIN like they could be doing with KCDA. Maybe the latter.
kthx wrote:orly?! d3x isn't scum? How do you know this exactly?
orly?! KCDA isn't scum? How do you know this exactly?
pissk wrote: As far as reads, I don't think I have much to go off.
wait, after almost 4 pages you have NOTHING? absolutely nothing? How? You have several people jumping on and off your wagon for no reason and you "don't have much to go off"...
pissk wrote:If I had to pick out a scum from everyone who commented upon my interactions I would pick Xay; for his defense for me. Scum Xay could be pretending to avoid a quickhammer as a way to gain towncredit early.
because KCDA didn't do something even scummier by starting the wagon pretty much then finding an excuse to jump off it in the future. How is Xay scummy for this but KCDA isn't when what he did was scummier as he was still fueling the bandwagon.
can really see a pissk-kthx scumteam right now, ignoring KCDA because he is likely going to be mislynched (assuming KCDA is town and pissk and kthx are scum) and so they don't look bad from it.

HOS: pissk and kthx

If both are scum KCDA is town. If one is scum and the other isn't there is a possibility KCDA is a buddy.

#73 (Aisa) seems like weird reasoning for the self vote, if you are town you would know you are town, and would be trying to use your vote to find scum, so why vote yourself. I don't know, i have never really seen the point of self-voting so this is a null tell at best. Not really indicative of anything though, and i guess kind of seems like a town gambit, but still a little weird as i personally think it was explained a little weirdly.

Page 4-
pissk in 75 wrote:It all feels like omgus to me, and later when I have real points the RVS may become supporting points...

If RVS does not give you ANY reads at all when it is happening, how will it help you later?
Aisa in 77 wrote: You are assuming that 1. "tryhardness" automatically means trying to look town and that trying to look town is not something that town do; both of which I find incorrect.
I think he had a rather decent point. Towns main goal is to hunt scum, scums main goal is to look town. Towns goal is a fair bit different to trying to look town.

I like #81. weak gut town on ICE for now, only because of the mystery at the end, and this is a null tell meaning he seems to me more towny than scummy atm.

#82 looks WAAAY overly defensive for that small attack ICE had on kthx, and
kthx wrote:Also, was I calling for the hammer at that point? Please explain further how my question is scummy in context.
seems very irrelevant.

Spoiler: Need to look at this later
kthx wrote:For the most part, I'm getting the same feeling currently, but d3x's scum game does this as well. In fact, d3x's scum game does this better than his town game. I will let you know as time passes if d3x is scum or not.

This reads very off the me, spoiler'd so i can have a look at it again and analyse it later.
Xay wrote:So that if I do actually buddy him a lot and he flips scum I don't get mislynched.
Very weird thing to say... if d3x isnt scum i'd be willing to have a Xay wagon. if pissk is i may be willing to, however if pissk is scum there are more likely partners like kthx.

#90 kthx is being attacked by KCDA "oh you're too derp and town" WHAT THE HELL? NOT EVEN DEFENDING YOURSELF? come on, i see NO town motivation here.

#99 Ok i think ICE is very VERY likely town for this post. Even more likely town if kthx is scum (small chance of bussing if this is the case but very small i think)
thomith could be a court jester

I have a Large Normal in sign ups! (7/17)
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:15 am

Post by Thomith »

Split post up to finish reading pages 5,6 and 7. will post after reading those shortly.
Was going to do it in the above post, but to make it easier for the mod to see:
VOTE: KthxBye
L-2

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 181, Kcdaspot wrote:He was scum there but then he recovered some town points with me later on.

Kthx got my attention since... page 4 was it?? ive posted a case on kthx and posted the townie point grab from PK

are you really reading thoroughly? cuz that really looks like a lazy skim to me there bub.
Role pms do not change. Either you oversold a belief as a scumslip or youdo not push scumslips. Either way its scummy.

I am reading thoroughly. Did I state anything factually incorrect? No. Otherwise, correct me.

A good chunk of this, in the rare event I am still alive, will be more useful in later days.

@Thom, I think kthx is town here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:38 am

Post by Thomith »

Page 5-
Lucresia wrote: I feel like he has given off the strongest scum vibes. I do think there's a chance he could be VI which would mean it might not be the smartest lynch on day 1.
Nice U-Turn. you pretty much say he is your strongest scum read but unvote him. IGMEOY. this cancels out the gut town read from earlier. I really don't like this.
Lucresia wrote:if he is VI it would be worse to lynch a townie on day 1.
Why did you unvote then?

Lucresia's 100 pretty much reads "KCDA is scum but i'm unvoting" using the same reason as kthx that he is a "VI" unvoting for classic scum reason noted. Buddying noted. Contradictions noted.

As of this post i think the scum team could be -
Lucresia,pissk,kthx
OR
kthx,d3x,pissk
- so far likely the first because of the fact i cant read d3x thus far as he hasn't posted alot.

#101 and 105 look like hypocrisy, nothing but a null tell on ika though.
kthx wrote:Also, this wagon on me that seems to be gaining speed (somehow) when PK is in a whole and nowhere near doing anything to dig himself out just proves to me that he's prob scum and should be today's lynch.

Why though. why should we lynch pissk instead of you?

d3x wrote:ftr- I disagree with the KthxWagon.
Why?

(Buddying Noted)

#115 nice flip flop.
pissk wrote:now slightly town.
again KCDA is likely town if pissk and kthx are scum. if only one is scum he is probably town too but he could be a buddy, however if both are town KCDA may be scum. (although i doubt both pissk/kthx are town)
pissk wrote:What kind of answer could I offer except
actual content?
I think you just answered your own question. as with d3x all you have posted seems like fluff or answering questions to make it look like you are contributing useful stuff, when most of the time it is all just fluff. the rest of that post is kind of content, but a chunk of it is just semi-meta fluff with very little actual new content that i can see.
TL;DR half of pissk's wall post 115 is fluff
d3x wrote:Kthx, this is a terrible Vote and you should be ashamed.
serious question - do you still not want a kthx wagon, if so why?

#122 by kthx > why couldn't you have provided reasoning when you first voted ika here? It made it look like you were sheeping pissk for no reason. Also why are you buddying pissk here?
if kthx is scum maybe the ika slot is scum actually because of this:
Spoiler:
Not to mention, if Ika is scum, you are conf town to me cuz if you were scum with him, you'd have tossed him under the bus long ago vs trying to coach him to participate or replace out in thread. If scum has daytalk (which is common nowadays) you'd have said all the things in QT not in thread.

This looks like an attempt to use a scum ika flip to have an excuse to buddy with d3x and say they are town to get towncred if he ever flips/gets lynched (assuming the ika slot/kthx are scum together)

Oh and again with the calling KCDA a VI for no reason. a kthx flip would be very revealing to me at this point.
kthx wrote:(If you were less of a derp VI, I'd have you pegged scum for this exact thing).
This looks so SO bad. This pretty much acknowledges KCDA would be an easy wagon for scum assuming KCDA is town and dismisses it. Thus, using the scenario that kthx is scum and KCDA is town, kthx looks to be trying to gain towncred here by being able to go "i told you he was town" should KCDA ever be lynched.

last two posts interaction between d3x and kthx look a little off... i can't put my finger on why though.

Page 6-
#125 d3x buddies kthx, nothing new. still would like reasoning from him why kthx is town though, despite him disagreeing with kthx several times.
Also if the ika slot is town i could see d3x as scum for the same reason i would see kthx as scum if KCDA flips town/ vise versa.

#130 is meh. ICE will be more clear after a few flips i think. definitely not the lynch today. would like to see a ika slot/kthx flip first.

#131 and kthx calls yet another person town... i dont like how they are doing this willy nilly, and have said this like 4 times now about different people. also how is a post being all over the place a townread?

#132 reaching for a wagon.

RhinoX why do you feel the need to call a L-4?

pisskop wrote:4) No. its an insult. When you ask if Ive read the game it comes off as 'are you a moron, mate? You cant see why I would find it insulting?
this looks like a little bit of an overreaction,
pisskop do you think d3x is town or scum?

Rhinox wrote:But that would spoil all the fun
since when was it protown to withhold thoughts from town. oh yeah it isn't. Explain this please.

#149 seems like an easy way to push a lynch through and if KDCA flips town kthx can be all like "well he had to die but i knew he was town." I am almost sold on kthx being scum.

Page 7 - kthx uses AtE so much here. also if you are town why would you be pushing someone you think is town EVEN if they are being stupid. If you are town why would you give up for like no reason.

I am 80% sure kthx is scum, summary coming in a bit.

p-edit - why is he town Titus?

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:46 am

Post by Thomith »

I think kthx is scum. If they flip scum i think KCDA is town. KCDA is definately town if both pissk and kthx are scum as they both were calling KCDA town for like no reason.
Lucresia is a little weird, they looked town to begin with but since then they striked me as weird. If someone can convince me that kthx is town i would be willing for a Lucresia/Tidus wagon (Tidus purely for the Ika slot)

my suspects atm :
pissk, kthx, d3x, Lucresia

slight suspect :
Titus (due to Ika predecessor)

null :
KCDA, RhinoX, Xay (need to ISO i think)

nulltown :
ICE

everyone else i havent seen much of.

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:48 am

Post by Thomith »

actually i could be convinced for a pissk wagon too thinking about it. I really need to ISO Xay though, but i need to take a break from reading for a bit. I'll do it later tonight/tommurrow

ICEninja
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
ICEninja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:50 am

Post by ICEninja »

Ika replaced out so his actions are completely neutral. Thom has come out of the gates shooting, and while his walls can be a little tricky to follow I like most of what he has to say. I'm gonna drop him in the town bucket for the purpose of day 1.

While I don't do a whole lot of meta, d3x seems convinced that Kthx is town because he's scummy. I honestly don't get it. Why would a town player do so much that is against his wincon? This 1v1 is awful, and pushes way too much attention to him. It either is a scum gambit or a really REALLY
REALLY
bad town play.

Honestly at this point I'm leaning towards the fact that Kthx is making a bad town play, and is the VI that we should be PLing instead of Kcd, but I don't PL during day 1 as it prevents town from getting enough to make an informed lynch the next day. I need to think more on this, but I'm having too many doubts right now to continue holding a vote this far in.

Unvote
. I'd like to provide more but RL has been...rough...lately. Hopefully later today I'll have better content.
Town: 14 wins, 14 losses
Scum: 3 wins, 2 losses
Bicephalous Bob
Bicephalous Bob
Mafia Scum
Bicephalous Bob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: I don't know why you're linking me to pictures of babies on Facebook

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:32 am

Post by Bicephalous Bob »

Rhinox (1): Konowa
Piss (1): Aisa
Xay (2): d3x, Rhinox
kcda (2): kthx, Titus
Titus (1): piss
Kthx (3): Kcda, xay, Thom

Not Voting (2): Luca, ICE

12 alive, 7 to lynch
Last edited by Bicephalous Bob on Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:33 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 188, ICEninja wrote:While I don't do a whole lot of meta, d3x seems convinced that Kthx is town because he's scummy. I honestly don't get it. Why would a town player do so much that is against his wincon? This 1v1 is awful, and pushes way too much attention to him. It either is a scum gambit or a really REALLY REALLY bad town play.
For a minute I was starting to get the feeling the way kthx was reacting to kcd that it was almost an unnatural reaction and maybe the whole thing was staged. d3x's information provided me some good context where I don't really think that anymore. I don't really have a problem with d3x using meta to help his read on kthx if there is a history there. I think "d3x seems convinced that Kthx is town because he's scummy" is a misrepresentation of what d3x said tho
In post 185, Thomith wrote:#135 RhinoX why do you feel the need to call a L-4?
Just something I picked up at some point last time I played. Makes sure I know the situation before voting, and everyone else knows the situation after I vote. I intend to continue placing L-whatever after every vote I place in the game, if it matters.
In post 185, Thomith wrote:since when was it protown to withhold thoughts from town. oh yeah it isn't. Explain this please.
I wasn't withholding thoughts from the town, I was withholding thoughts from kthx. Its not my responsibility to explain kcd to anyone, especially when letting the interactions continue provides way more valuable information.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:50 am

Post by Thomith »

Rhinox wrote:I wasn't withholding thoughts from the town, I was withholding thoughts from kthx. Its not my responsibility to explain kcd to anyone, especially when letting the interactions continue provides way more valuable information.
Ok, i understand this reasoning, the way you said it the first time seemed a little weird which is why i asked the question.
Also posting L- whatever whenever you vote looks very cautious. cautious-town or cautious-scum? i don't know yet.

Going to ISO Xay now and see how far i get.

Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:53 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 166, Xayzeck wrote:Also, if you think you'll hit scum with my lynch, you won't get it.
In post 160, Xayzeck wrote:I'm not scum btw for those on my wagon
Oh, well I'm glad you told me. I guess now I have to unvote then... :igmeou:

This softclaiming on page 7 is such a scum thing to do.

Xay is more interested in explaining every single action he's done or may do than trying to find scum. That is why he's scum. Its hard to fake genuine scumhunting as scum, and Xay is faking it very poorly.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:10 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 185, Thomith wrote:, pisskop do you think d3x is town or scum?
I think he leans scum. Im waiting for something I feel is conclusive.
I dont think 3dx and kthnx are buddies, but I think its likely one is scum. Too much aggression from both (esp kthnx) and too obvious on the buddying.
In post 185, Thomith wrote:#115 nice flip flop
Do explain. Was I ever scumreading KCD?
In post 185, Thomith wrote:I think you just answered your own question
That was the point of the answer.

outside of that, yes I think a fair portion of my activity in any game is answering questions.

---

Im on a phone most weekends, but our New Eyes:

Rhinox. Got nothing of note. Doesnt seem concerned with impressing people. So that.

Titus. You. :/ I was slightly suprised when mod said ika
found
you. Post more please.

Thom. Very upfront. Some issues for me following everything but definitely putting in work.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:20 am

Post by Aisa »

Right now I just skimmed through the posts very briefly, I only have a couple comments. I'll definitely read everything in detail tomorrow.
In post 115, pisskop wrote:
Aisa
:
In post 98, Aisa wrote:You seem more oriented towards justifying your suspicion of Xay than trying to understand if he is actually scum.
Umm no. I am waiting for continued reactions from him. Specifically I wanted to see how he progressed with his vote on d3x. My experience with him is that he's a fairly honest and straightforward person. You can typically take what he says at face value. So, when he unvotes 3d3x after saying this
In post 89, Xayzeck wrote:because you're twisting words in order to look like you're scumhunting.
I wonder if he is trying create some breathing room for himself.
From your post #80 I can't see this intention. All I see is "X is something I would do as scum, idk if Xay does it too, but it could be something". It's a rather poor reason to vote him.
In post 132, Kthxbye wrote:
In post 95, Konowa wrote:Prod received. Will post tonight after work.
Anyone wanna lynch all liars?
Poor attempt.
In post 160, Xayzeck wrote:So let's see, why I think d3x is town? Because I think as scum he would talk his way out of him twisting my words, yet his response fully acknowledges that he did so intentionally. It was only that one post that striked me as scummy, his activity overall is protown.
This feels fake. The rest of his post seems a bit filler-y.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:22 am

Post by Thomith »

Hmm... Xay could very well be scum on a double read. He starts off by saying he doesn't want a L-1 early on, and while i do believe he may have thought it was L-1 it looks like such an easy way to get towncred if you are scum. and his flip flop vote on d3x looks scummy too...
#160 reads off to me, if this was someone like ICE or KCDA i would believe it could be scum jumping on a rolling wagon, however because i really do think kthx is scum i am trying to decipher whether this could be a bus or not.

I may vote Xay on the double read, however i am not sure how much info a Xay flip will give us as apposed to a plissk/kthx flip.

p-edit
[quite="pissk"]now slightly town.[/quote]
is where i got confused, going to admit i thought i remembered you saying you thought KCDA was scum because of this quote, i guess i was just getting confused while reading and trying to remember everything all at once.

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:59 am

Post by Thomith »

Also anyone else reading a lot of d3x's posts as mostly fluff trying to look like they are contributing?
I don't know my reads feel all over the place as most of them depend on other flips for me to be sure about them, which kinda stinks.

also - plissk, why don't you think d3x/kthx are buddies? alot of their interactions seem forced and faked, or at least a little weird.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:16 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 194, Aisa wrote:. It's a rather poor reason to vote him.
Do please explain.
In post 196, Thomith wrote:also - plissk, why don't you think d3x/kthx are buddies? alot of their interactions seem forced and faked, or at least a little weird.
I feel they are a little too obvious about it. Part of it is that it seems to have really sprung up after Xay and I mentioned we joined together.
In RVS they had their haha, but it was blatently obvious when they started comparing their friendship to the interactions between Xay/I. If the two of them are scum were acting in tandum to push Xay/I then I dont know why they would buddy up to lynch townies. Fairly counterintuitive, imo.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:26 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 197, pisskop wrote:If the two of them are scum were acting in tandum to push Xay/I then I dont know why they would buddy up to lynch townies.
Scumslip.

More later, much more, but this had to be pointed out.

VOTE: PK

And yes, I realize this completely negates my rant/1v1 posts on Kcd and looks bad and will probably solidify my lynch today, but again, more to come. It will basically boil down to if so many people find my posts scummy, then me being in the minority thinking there is nothing scummy about what I post means I must be wrong since not everyone can be scum. I still don't agree with the case(s) on me out there and the things being called out as scummy, but then again, I'm the one who wrote them and know exactly where my head was at when I wrote them so...

Anyway, more to come, but the above scum slip should be noted as well as Xay's continued weak reasons for hopping ONTO my wagon and then STAYING on it when it gains steam.

Oh, and ICE gets mad town points for p188. I just think it's too early for scum to be jumping off a wagon gaining speed. He was also the original person to actually give reasons for the vote in the first place.

Ok, for real, more later tonight.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:30 pm

Post by Titus »

Pisskop, ika and I have played together for awhile.

Kthx is town bc his meta and reckless disregard for his own survival. He did it here again by voting Pisskop rather than KCDA, especially knowing I will hold him to his poorly explaned slip.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”