Open 548-WiFom City: The Invasion (Over)

Rottweiler
Rottweiler
Goon
Rottweiler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:02 am

Post by Rottweiler »

In post 549, iamausername wrote:Greymarble is not happening.
make it fucking happen
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:03 am

Post by iamausername »

In post 527, MTD wrote:Btw, from my PoV an Aisa lynch is nearly as bad as a lynch of myself, I would only grudgingly compromise to this...
^seems unlikely to come from scum MTD in this situation.
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:04 am

Post by iamausername »

In post 550, Rottweiler wrote:
In post 549, iamausername wrote:Greymarble is not happening.
make it fucking happen
no.
Rottweiler
Rottweiler
Goon
Rottweiler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:05 am

Post by Rottweiler »

Then dont call me stubborn. YOU refuse to lynch the most dangerous scum.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:07 am

Post by iamausername »

i'm refusing to vote for a town read.

you're refusing to vote for a scum read because it's not the one you've been pushing the whole game and you think you're john wayne.
Rottweiler
Rottweiler
Goon
Rottweiler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:12 am

Post by Rottweiler »

The reason I think Aisa is scum assumes Grey is scum. If I agreed with you that Grey is town, then Aisa is just like MTD - wagoned for doing nothing scummy and I'd not vote her in a million years.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:19 am

Post by iamausername »

if you think Aisa is more likely scum than MTD, you should vote Aisa. the reasons why you think she's more likely scum are irrelevant at this point. MTD is 100% going to be lynched if you can't get off your high horse and accept a compromise.
Rottweiler
Rottweiler
Goon
Rottweiler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:22 am

Post by Rottweiler »

Again, you are the one who refuses to vote the obvscum, so don't blame me for any mislynch.
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:27 am

Post by MTD »

actually, iam, why do you think an aisa lynch is more probable than a grey lynch?
AFAIK, you are the
only
person voting aisa right now, while there are 3 votes on grey.
still the same old MTD
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:31 am

Post by iamausername »

yeah, you're right. forgot that beastcharizard bailed earlier as well. there's no hope.

UNVOTE: Aisa
VOTE: MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:33 am

Post by MTD »

that's hammer i think
still the same old MTD
Rottweiler
Rottweiler
Goon
Rottweiler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:36 am

Post by Rottweiler »

congratulations on being retarded
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:37 am

Post by MTD »

Yep, it is.
If you didn't know, you're stupid, if you did, dito.
still the same old MTD
Rottweiler
Rottweiler
Goon
Rottweiler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:42 am

Post by Rottweiler »

If any of you actually care about the game tomorrow, read and fucking listen to me.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:58 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

You think I'm scum with Aisa and Gret?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Profont
Profont
Townie
Profont
Townie
Townie

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:09 am

Post by Profont »

In post 514, ika wrote:however the case you have presented is much better and this is what i am willing to follow for now.
What "case" did I present? I only looked at a few of MTD's posts and voted him being more townreads on wagon logic.

There are several inconsistencies about you that I want answered toMorrow.
In post 516, Rottweiler wrote:
In post 513, Profont wrote:Greymarble: 3/10. Call this a slight townread but I liked Sakura's genuineness in one of her posts, and the lack of self-awareness.
There was absolutely no genuineness in Sakura's posts.
If we're both still alive let's talk about it on Day 2.

Again, I *want* to say Wisdom is town - my gut is feeling it. Hm.
In post 518, Rottweiler wrote:
In post 513, Profont wrote:I agree with this but does it make ika scum? He's doing something blatantly scummy, though I know his scum meta is pretty darn bad (Olympian Gods). Hmm.

I have no idea why Wisdom is defending us. We've both been pretty disconnected from this game, and it shows
Olympian gods is not a good example. He replaced in after tons of pages, in a heavily suspected scumslot, there was not much he could do. Here it's a quiet game, which means he didn't need much effort to get in. My gut keep fellng me he's town, but I could see him being scum. I greatly dislike his wanting to lynch town as a way to figure out who is scum. That's what scum do to line up lunches. And he's doing it again now with MTD.

I don't care that you have been distant (I actually do, but it doesn't affect my read), I think you're quite obviously town from early on.
Hm, really? Can you tell me what posts affected your read?

You FoSed us and only really started to show the townread when you started defending us.
In post 521, Rottweiler wrote:
In post 513, Profont wrote:Note how he uses "you look scummy" instead of "You're scum for..." - finding things that are scummy is the mindset that you want to lynch someone you can justify. vs. finding reasons why someone is scum.
You are forcing yourself to find something scummy about MTD. There is nothing scummy about this. It could easily mean uncertainty from MTD's side. There is no necessity for town to show their confidence with "you are scum" statements all the time.
Profont wrote: Note that MTD asked a question to ABR - "why hydras". ABR doesn't respond. Does MTD care about his question?
This too is bad. ABR is answering nothing to nobody. It's completely normal to become apathetic.
It's more than a little frustrating seeing all of my scumhunting skills shrivel up and die on mafiascum.
In post 529, Hoopla wrote:but at least this is better energy from everyone, ripe for analysis tomorrow.
You really think that you can analyze deadline lynches?

I've found them to be fairly useless in terms of info, because everyone switches at the last moment and they can easily justify their vote.

---

As a general note, quit posturing about being killed - the scum will kill who they kill, and any speculation on it is pointless if we're going to see the answer in a couple of days.
In post 549, iamausername wrote:it's cute how Rottweiler and Greymarble are both so sure they're going to be killed tonight.
^
I'm fine with the bulk of this being answered on Day 2.

~p
Greymarble
Greymarble
Goon
Greymarble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:09 am

Post by Greymarble »

In post 524, Rottweiler wrote:Rottweiler - notscience,
Albert R. Rampage
, Shockwave Rider,
Sakura Hana

Same.

Aisa - iamausername, beastcharizard, Hoopla, Shockwave Rider, Profont, GreyMarble

And the third scum should either be on here or is Aisa herself. I lean the latter because of GreyMarble avoiding voting her until it was inevitable - he tried to wagon ns instead, and now tries to wagon MTD. Also, Albert didn't hammer Aisa; I'd expect him to given his play.

Grey/Aisa/Albert.
I'm feeling cautiously optimistic about MTD's flip, but if we got it wrong then Shockwave, Aisa, Notscience and IAAU will be the first people I revisit.
Rottweiler
Rottweiler
Goon
Rottweiler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:26 am

Post by Rottweiler »

Translation: After MTD flips town like he knows he will, those are his next targets. With a partner thrown among the names for WIFOM, ofc.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:58 pm

Post by Titus »

Votecount 1.12 - Lynch

[L-3] GreyMarble - Aisa, Rottweiler, MTD
[L-6] Rottweiler - Albert R. Rampage
[L-0] MTD - Greymarble, beastcharizard, profont, ika, Hoopla, Shockwave Rider, iamausername

Not voting: notscience,

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!

Day 1 Deadline is Wednesday, March 11, 2014 at 11:59 PST ((expired on 2014-03-11 23:59:59)).

MTD was lynched. He was a
Mafia Traitor.
The group shouted and yelled, insults were thrown. Speeches captivated the other members of Titus's royal guard. In the end though, it became clear to a majority of the group, MTD had to die. The group presented this evidence to Titus, for summary execution.

Titus hacked into her computer database and checked MTD's laptop. No evidence of MTD being involved in the original hacking of the database was found. Yet, this turned up evidence that the mafia sent him here to assist the main mafia scum. Was he actually recruited or not?

Unfortunately, Titus's blackmail prevents her from answering this question.

"Everyone, please return to your rooms. We will reconvene in 72 hours. That's at 5:15 PM PST, Friday March 14th! On that day, we're throwing me a birthday party too, just don't ask how old I am! For all you time challenged people out there.
That is (expired on 2014-03-14 16:15:00) from now.
"

Night chat is now open. Submit any actions via PM to me. Do not skype them. Mafia actions may be left in their QT.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:27 pm

Post by Titus »

Night 2 has ended. Day Flavor below

The group of WiFom City's defenders reassemble on Titus's birthday. A head count is conducted. The group is one player short. Titus walks around, looking for that special face that drives her crazy. Yet, mafia wouldn't be the same without it. It was the ying to her yang, in terms of mafia speak.
Maybe he just decided to punk us and not show up
, Titus thought to herself in denial of the obvious
I'll just grab a drink while I wait for him. He prefers drunk Titus. Plus, I bet he left a nice cake for me...

When Titus opens the door to the Mayor's bar, she doesn't immediately see her vodka, but the body of her friend
ika.
Crying inside, she hauls his body out of the liquor cabinet. She pours herself a nice stiff drink as she looks at his credentials. He was town..
Of course he can be town and not tunnell me
Titus gripes internally. In her drunk state, Titus puts on a mask that resembles ika's favorite face.

ika, Vanilla Townie, killed night 1

Day starts now and ends March 26th, 8:45 PM PST (expired on 2014-04-02 20:45:00)

Votecount 2.00

VOTE: Player to be Lynched - Voters
[L-6] Everybody - Nobody, Nobody, Nobody

Not voting: Everybody

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch!
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Shockwave Rider
Shockwave Rider
Townie
Shockwave Rider
Townie
Townie

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:57 pm

Post by Shockwave Rider »

VOTE: Aisa

MTD's interactions with Beastcharizard suggest he's not scum. His interactions with Aisa slightly point to her being scum.

Rottweiler is still my second suspect.
First we had the legs race. Then we had the arms race. Now we're going to have the brain race. And, if we're lucky, the final stage will be the human race.
Greymarble
Greymarble
Goon
Greymarble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:59 pm

Post by Greymarble »

Huh. We're alive. How confusing.

So we just hit the mafia traitor, folks. While busses do exist, scum don't know the identity of the traitor. We could have pushed an Aisa lynch and just rode it out and fought people day 2. We could have bussed.

If you think we read the entire game and just so happened to pick out the mafia traitor, as scum, we are either the luckiest hydra alive or have the reads of a god.

If we're town? Heh.

Anyway, me and llama have a few things we're thinking, but I admit we didn't devote any time to this overnight. My thoughts are that there was NO INCENTIVE for scum to do anything BESIDES jump on MTD, since MTD flipping "town" would completely discredit us, as well as probably result in our lynch and possibly Rotty's too.
Greymarble
Greymarble
Goon
Greymarble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:05 pm

Post by Greymarble »

Oh right!

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:34 pm

Post by ika »

Q_Q
Rottweiler
Rottweiler
Goon
Rottweiler
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:10 pm

Post by Rottweiler »

Yer so it will be good to examine what mtd did to others, but mafia doesn't know the traitor so bussing doesnt really exist here because as far as mafia were concerned he was. Anyway we didnt think mtd was maf and in a way we were right. He was playing not as part of the mafia team so.......

Anyway I said all day NS is scum. Wis wasn't so sure but I am sure. Trust me I have played with NS enough to know he is scum.

When he was buddying us a little to start with I knew it and said to wis.
he's overforced his nonchalant town play with things like run up to L-1 and you are my town list. He's over doing it.
The reaction to Sakura seemed forced too like he was trying to come across angry and care as a townie and a person.

Anyway I'm sure he's scum cos I know him too well. Wis dominated yesterday today will be my turn. We will hit scum.

VOTE: notscience

Return to “Completed Open Games”