Mini 1566: Lunar Silver Star Story Complete (Game Over)

PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:08 pm

Post by PhDScar »

VOTE: Kdub Because he will soon be moding a game with me in it about my favorite video game of all time. This gives us a deep personal connection, therefore he must die.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:49 am

Post by PhDScar »

In post 26, Aegor wrote:VOTE: catboi
VOTE: Aegor come on you can say more than that.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:56 am

Post by PhDScar »

In post 28, Aegor wrote:Yes.
UNVOTE: Aegor touche.
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:00 am

Post by PhDScar »

In post 40, Mac wrote:
In post 29, PhDScar wrote:
Why did this warrant an unvote?
A few reasons, one I can't apply any more pressure than a vote and it didn't work so I backed off, I will be less likely to do this latter in the game but as of now it would probably have been a waste of time. I've played with people like him before and his lack of actual wording or explanation is not in the slightest a scum/town tell for those players. Also since the unvote I have actually started to lean a town feel for Aegor.
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:31 am

Post by PhDScar »

No vote, no discussion of game, and no explanation of lateness. That is tempting.
On the other hand I've played with Jake before and I'm more than willing to wait for an actual post and let this slide.
In post 44, ActionDan wrote:
Vote Jake

Hi
Understandable vote, even if a bit under explained.

Or perhaps just opportunistic.
In post 45, Kdub wrote:catboi, confirm/deny that you are hated?

UNVOTE:
VOTE: ActionDan
Another under explained vote but this one isn't in the slightest opportunistic, and feels much townier.

So Jake is just being Jake, null to town (because I like him :wink: )
Kdub super town.
and Actiondan...
VOTE: ActionDan scum
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:58 am

Post by PhDScar »

In post 47, Jake from State Farm wrote:I was late? :scratches head with confused look on my face:
The game started on the 9th this is the 11th I count that as late.
Anything else you want to talk about?
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #6) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:24 am

Post by PhDScar »

In post 50, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 46, PhDScar wrote:No vote, no discussion of game, and no explanation of lateness. That is tempting.
On the other hand I've played with Jake before and I'm more than willing to wait for an actual post and let this slide.
If you've played with Jake before, wouldn't you know that's his opening post in just about every game? (In fact, I'm fairly certain he mentioned it was his opening post every time...) In which case, why is it tempting?
That's my point, it may look super tempting, but it really means nothing from Jake therefore making ActionDan's vote opportunistic.
In post 51, ActionDan wrote:Mr phdscar. Do you have a scum game on file?
I do.
Also it's Dr. Scar I didn't go through all the effort of making my username PhDScar to be called "Mr".
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #7) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:41 am

Post by PhDScar »

In post 53, ActionDan wrote:Sirrah could you please link any scum game of your choosing?
My worst: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... start=1100 (Lost)

The one that was good untill the end: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... &start=975 (Won but doesn't count)

The win that got handed to me: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=30139 (Won)

And my most recent/best: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... start=1025 (Lost)

I think that's all of them.
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #8) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:42 am

Post by PhDScar »

In post 53, ActionDan wrote:Sirrah
That's a little cheeky. :P
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #9) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:21 am

Post by PhDScar »

In post 57, ActionDan wrote:Thank you sirrah. Why is k dub super town?
Well one it would of been much easier to bandwagon you, but he didn't I liked that.
The reason I said "super town" exactly is a tip I picked from another game. It is best to use firm and decisive decisive terms when talking about other players because it is better for getting reaction and starting discussion.
I agree, I mean would you of even looked twice if I said he was a “soft town” read?
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #10) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:10 am

Post by PhDScar »

In post 101, Mac wrote:
In post 41, PhDScar wrote:
In post 40, Mac wrote:
In post 29, PhDScar wrote:
Why did this warrant an unvote?
A few reasons, one I can't apply any more pressure than a vote and it didn't work so I backed off, I will be less likely to do this latter in the game but as of now it would probably have been a waste of time. I've played with people like him before and his lack of actual wording or explanation is not in the slightest a scum/town tell for those players. Also since the unvote I have actually started to lean a town feel for Aegor.
You could probe a bit beneath the surface with some questioning, rather than just throwing a vote down and unvoting after what is a pretty underwhelming response?

Well if I'm reading his play correctly questioning more really wouldn't have goten me anywhere, I've played with simillier play styles before. So I'm fairly confidint I did the right thing.

In post 65, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 60, Hello Kitty Creampuff wrote:I wanna hear more from Jakeg
Spoiler:
This deserves far more credit than it is getting. Well played :cop:

Agrred

PhDScar wrote:That's my point, it may look super tempting, but it really means nothing from Jake therefore making ActionDan's vote opportunistic.
Is it still opportunistic if AD has never played with Jake before?
No it doesn't because the way it was presented. It was a naked vote, as scum it would of allowed him the opportunity for people to start piling votes without knowing it is normal play style, but since it lacks explanation he has the ability to play it off like he didn't vote for that reason (or it was a joke) if Jake called him out on it and provided evidence.

Without him knowing Jake it's just a plain opportunistic joke but the extra safety from it being naked doesn't really apply

Does that make sense?

Also bolded parts are mine.
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (isolation #11) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:19 am

Post by PhDScar »

In post 116, Aegor wrote:[align=][/align]
In post 29, PhDScar wrote:A few reasons, one I can't apply any more pressure than a vote and it didn't work so I backed off, I will be less likely to do this latter in the game but as of now it would probably have been a waste of time.
What does it hurt to keep the vote on? Why not vote someone else?
I've played with people like him before and his lack of actual wording or explanation is not in the slightest a scum/town tell for those players. Also since the unvote I have actually started to lean a town feel for Aegor.
For the record, once there is actual content, I will provide explanations.
To the first, it was a pointless vote at that moment and had the same effect as a no vote, so why bother keeping? At had no one else of interest at the time, I don't get this question because that seems fairly obvious, and it's not like I was avoiding taking decisive action because I placed another vote soon after.

To the second I expected as much. It's why I unvoted, you gave me the vibe of that player, and trying to force you to say something when you had nothing to say would have been a waste of time. A prime example of a similar player is in this game, Jake. Though if you don't do that later I'll gladly hang you from the nearest tree . :P
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #12) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:29 am

Post by PhDScar »

In post 128, Mac wrote:
Yep it does. Why would people starting piling votes on Jake though?
I meant it was still opportunistic by the way. I think I got the language screwed up in the first sentence.

I think it could get people to pile votes because it was early, and people like to wagon early, also it could seem like a legitimate vote at first glance. Hence me say "tempting" which still seems to be lost on people.
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #13) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:43 am

Post by PhDScar »

In post 141, Mac wrote:
In post 132, PhDScar wrote:
In post 128, Mac wrote:
I meant it was still opportunistic by the way. I think I got the language screwed up in the first sentence.

I think it could get people to pile votes because it was early, and people like to wagon early, also it could seem like a legitimate vote at first glance. Hence me say "tempting" which still seems to be lost on people.

Why are early wagons bad, doctor?
They aren't I didn't say they were. What I was saying was that that naked vote could of easily lead to a wagon and been very beneficial to scum. I would appreciate more votes on ActionDan right about now guys.
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #14) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:49 am

Post by PhDScar »

In post 146, sangres wrote:Why?
Care to be more

No really what part don't you get?
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (isolation #15) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:50 am

Post by PhDScar »

I still like/have a horrible inability to read Jake.
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #16) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:53 am

Post by PhDScar »

Have you read any of my posts? They basically all have to do with my vote on him. I think he was being opportunistic, and acted in a way with little to no town benefit and a major scum benefit.
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #17) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:55 am

Post by PhDScar »

@Aegor again if I'm right about you being like Jake in a way. Then what is happening now is basically what would have happened if I didn't drop my vote right away, see how it takes up space, goes nowhere, and is annoying?
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #18) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:58 am

Post by PhDScar »

In post 155, sangres wrote:Why do naked votes encourage wagons?
Read over my discussion with Mac I'm 99% sure we have already covered all these questions, if you still don't get everything after then ask away, but I'm certain I've already answered this.
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #19) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:03 am

Post by PhDScar »

In post 157, Hello Kitty Creampuff wrote:Scar: If you're concerned about an opportunistic wagon occuring, what do you think of the one that is happening on the claimed PR?
Are talking the maso-lover-otherrandomjunk-thingy? Because I thought that was a joke.
In post 158, ActionDan wrote:Is your decisive read on me in the same vein as your decisive read on k dub scar?
No matter what one it is, you are still my strongest scum read and I think you need more votes.
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #20) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:16 pm

Post by PhDScar »

In post 183, Hello Kitty Creampuff wrote:
In post 158, ActionDan wrote:Is your decisive read on me in the same vein as your decisive read on k dub scar?
No matter what one it is, you are still my strongest scum read and I think you need more votes.
Yeah, the claim is bogus but that doesnt effect the wagon and how crappy it really is. all the votes are naked and done in a somewhat opportunistic matter, which is what you were concerned about in the first place. right?[/quote]

I'll check it over, because admittedly all I saw was the claim and not any of the votes because there was just so much spam.
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (isolation #21) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:41 pm

Post by PhDScar »

@Kitty Well I didn't like the post they voted you for ether, and Jake's vote seemed more to just be a reaction test. I haven't seen the other vote.
Also two votes is not a wagon.
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #22) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:54 pm

Post by PhDScar »

In post 36, Aj The Epic wrote:
Vote: Hello Kitty

Hi everyone. First game back with the majority of regulars... let's hope this town is more competent than what I've seen recently.
RVS.
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #23) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:55 pm

Post by PhDScar »

In post 116, Aegor wrote:VOTE: Hello Kitty Creampuff because annoying.
Mind explaining this vote.
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #24) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:57 pm

Post by PhDScar »

In post 212, Aj The Epic wrote: Marangal is obvscum. Please lynch.

VOTE: PhDScar

I'd like to see you stop playing such a safe, boring and obvious early game...
Mind backing any of this up with evidence? Or you know voting the person that makes sense based on your own reads?
VOTE: AJ
OMGUS that's not safe or boring, good enough for you?
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #25) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:40 pm

Post by PhDScar »

How am I supposed to know? I've never played with you before. It's also difficult to express those things by typing.
UNVOTE: AJ VOTE: ActionDan
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (isolation #26) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:05 pm

Post by PhDScar »

In post 279, Mac wrote:
In post 144, PhDScar wrote:
In post 141, Mac wrote:
In post 132, PhDScar wrote:
In post 128, Mac wrote:

Why are early wagons bad, doctor?
They aren't I didn't say they were. What I was saying was that that naked vote could of easily lead to a wagon and been very beneficial to scum. I would appreciate more votes on ActionDan right about now guys.
Are early wagons beneficial to scum? Wagon town > probably won't go through, alignment might become obvious. Wagon scum > ???

By attacking Dan's "opportunism," you are implying early wagons are bad. I don't understand why town would want to stifle a wagon, especially when it has just the one vote?
Now you are putting words in my mouth, because I never said early wagons were bad, nor does saying opportunistic voting is bad = early wagons are bad.

Though I do believe that early wagons can be beneficial to scum if done a certain way, the way I explained Dan seemed to be trying to implement. Because at that stage in the game it is easy for a wagon to start and I've seen people be able to make anyone look bad after one happens. The person being voted doesn't reacting in certain that scum say is scummy, scum call out last few people on the wagon as being scummy, scum call out people not voting as being scummy for not getting involved with the wagon.
Hell in the last game I played I was killed page three by scum hammering and lived on excuse of that being to obvious of a move for scum. I’ve seen that excuse used in another game on a latter day and it worked then too.
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (isolation #27) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:03 pm

Post by PhDScar »

In post 287, BROseidon wrote:
In post 277, catboi wrote:
In post 271, BROseidon wrote:AD and sangres are my strongest town reads right now, and even that's, like, fairly marginal as far as read strength for page 11 goes.

VOTE: phd
why are you voting phd
He's a scumread, and he's getting wagoned.
Why am I a scumread though?
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (isolation #28) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:39 am

Post by PhDScar »

Can people actually explain their votes in this game? Why ageor kitty? And why amvi being told to claim without even one case on me?
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #29) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:37 am

Post by PhDScar »

"It's the millennium. Motives are incidental." -Randy, Scream
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #30) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:59 am

Post by PhDScar »

I won't claim untill I see actually reasons for why im at l-1.
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (isolation #31) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:07 am

Post by PhDScar »

In post 319, Hello Kitty Creampuff wrote:Scar's town as fuck, yo
Explain.
In post 325, Hello Kitty Creampuff wrote:Scar claim or die
That was a quick turn around. But you are a hydra.
In post 327, Aegor wrote:UNVOTE:

VOTE: catboi
Really?! VOTE: Aegor
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (isolation #32) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:13 am

Post by PhDScar »

In post 26, Aegor wrote:VOTE: catboi
In post 37, Aegor wrote:VOTE: AJ The Epic for pessimism disguised as optimism.
In post 116, Aegor wrote:[align=][/align]
In post 29, PhDScar wrote:A few reasons, one I can't apply any more pressure than a vote and it didn't work so I backed off, I will be less likely to do this latter in the game but as of now it would probably have been a waste of time.
What does it hurt to keep the vote on? Why not vote someone else?
I've played with people like him before and his lack of actual wording or explanation is not in the slightest a scum/town tell for those players. Also since the unvote I have actually started to lean a town feel for Aegor.
For the record, once there is actual content, I will provide explanations.
In post 46, PhDScar wrote: No vote, no discussion of game, and no explanation of lateness. That is tempting.
:?
In post 45, Kdub wrote:catboi, confirm/deny that you are hated?
Just so this does not get forgotten.

VOTE: Hello Kitty Creampuff because annoying.
In post 222, Aegor wrote:Well, the last five pages were pretty fucking useless.

VOTE: PhD

Posting really does feel like newbscum throughout. Specifically, contributions that are plausible but shallow, followed by frequent OMGUS/bad votes and then immediate backpedaling (me, Aj).

Would also entertain a HKC lynch.

In other news, I feel flattered that I am being scumread.
In post 245, Aegor wrote:VOTE: NKC

Policy lynch at this point is appropriate.
In post 246, Aegor wrote:I mean VOTE: HKC or VOTE: Hello Kitty Creampuff
In post 296, Aegor wrote:VOTE: PhD

Mac, SMP:
Vote
In post 327, Aegor wrote:UNVOTE:

VOTE: catboi
All his votes this game, all wagons, all unexplained.
Can he die now?
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (isolation #33) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:23 am

Post by PhDScar »

Because no one explained their vote on me and I waiting for answers. But when it looked my wagon was losing a bit of steam and you hopped onto the next one without explaining it caught my eye, so then I checked all your posts.
So any explination?
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #34) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:50 am

Post by PhDScar »

In post 339, Mac wrote:DrScar, you called AD opportunistic voting Jake - why have you ignored the fact that Aegor and Jake were trying to policy lynch HKC, and in particular the fact that Jake is parking his vote there in an effort to be as anti-town as possible?
1. The policy lynch was just a personal play style discussion and would of turned up nothing.
2. That is Jake being Jake, also I've had my vote parked up until two posts ago.
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #35) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:46 am

Post by PhDScar »

In post 343, Mac wrote:
In post 342, PhDScar wrote:
In post 339, Mac wrote:DrScar, you called AD opportunistic voting Jake - why have you ignored the fact that Aegor and Jake were trying to policy lynch HKC, and in particular the fact that Jake is parking his vote there in an effort to be as anti-town as possible?
1. The policy lynch was just a personal play style discussion and would of turned up nothing.
2. That is Jake being Jake, also I've had my vote parked up until two posts ago.
1. It's still opportunistic though, am I right? It's an effort to look like they're doing something when they are really not.

2. Yep, but your vote wasn't parked in an anti-town manner, like Jake's is.
For Aegor I already grouped with all his votes as bad, Jake is being Jake. I've seen him and other players (that were town) do this.
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (isolation #36) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:54 pm

Post by PhDScar »

Well I understand and sort of agree with what Jake is saying. I don't feel HKC is scum but it's not like Jake's idea for a scum strategy is bullshit and does make me second guess my read on HKC.
In post 319, Hello Kitty Creampuff wrote:Scar's town as fuck, yo

and if we were scum, we did what we did to purposefully muddy waters and make this game godimpossible to read, not to be written off as town/useless... I mean, who thinks that?
In post 325, Hello Kitty Creampuff wrote:Scar claim or die
For example this did make me think of HKC as town. It just seemed so genuine at the time, but thinking about what Jake is saying I understand how any moderately good Hydra could plan and stage this.
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (isolation #37) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:55 pm

Post by PhDScar »

In post 333, Hello Kitty Creampuff wrote:
Doctor Scar is town, and I yelled at my partner for wanting to kill you. reasons will have to stay with partner, though. at least for now
I should include this as well.
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (isolation #38) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:57 pm

Post by PhDScar »

I also think now would be a good time to hear those reasons.
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (isolation #39) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:42 pm

Post by PhDScar »

Jake this based on your own god damn point! If this was a staged interaction I'd believe that their "reasons" to be nonexistent or poor.
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (isolation #40) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:40 pm

Post by PhDScar »

I don't care, state your reasons.
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (isolation #41) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:31 pm

Post by PhDScar »

Well this dancing around the bush has already painted quite a target on my back so you might as well provide some evidence you aren't scum.
VOTE: HKC
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (isolation #42) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:22 am

Post by PhDScar »

V/LA Till the 21st
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (isolation #43) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:07 am

Post by PhDScar »

Why is everyone ignoring Anti?
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (isolation #44) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:47 am

Post by PhDScar »

In post 826, Aegor wrote:Whoops. Forgot to ask you why you think I in particular am benefiting from the spam.

My reasons are simple: This game makes me sad. Killing HKC or Jake would cut the number of posts in half and make me not sad since I could actually contribute. Killing me would make me happy because it would remove me from the hell that is slogging through the posts in this thread. It is page 34 and I still have no actual reads on anyone, and I do not really think a re-read will change that. I have very little to offer here.
I agree 100% but that doesn't explain why you are just pretending to do stuff.
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (isolation #45) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:06 am

Post by PhDScar »

VOTE: Aegor
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #880 (isolation #46) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:42 pm

Post by PhDScar »

VOTE: AJ
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (isolation #47) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:51 pm

Post by PhDScar »

In post 878, Aj The Epic wrote: Half of Scar's post had been a spam/unhelpful to any case I could've tried to make. I also didn't believe that he would come within a close chance to be lynched so easily, and hence because I wasn't actively pushing for it did not present a case. When I feel someone needs lynching, that's when I present one.
Wait what?! Half of my posts were "unhelpful" to any case you could have made? As in they didn't fit in with reasons for you thinking I'm scum, and therefore paint me not scum then you voted me anyway?
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (isolation #48) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:58 am

Post by PhDScar »

VOTE: Shroom
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #939 (isolation #49) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:08 pm

Post by PhDScar »

Apparently my unexplained was THAT bad. Though I don't agree, I mean it’s not like we that many options, and I'm likely to be on whatever the end wagon is . Also explaining that vote would have been pointless because I would have just stated things already pointed out seeing as how I'm blatantly sheeping. I called people out on my wagon was because NO ONE on that wagon explained their vote.
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #941 (isolation #50) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:28 pm

Post by PhDScar »

In post 940, HighShroomish wrote:And that's what I was waiting for
UNVOTE
VOTE: PhD

Just putting me at L-1 without saying a word and I haven't liked you anyways.
P-Edit- Ninja
That didn't do anything to change my vote.
Was it? Was it really?
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1115 (isolation #51) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:14 pm

Post by PhDScar »

I'll vote Kdub, but I don't know why. I'm really out of this game, sorry.
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1119 (isolation #52) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:17 pm

Post by PhDScar »

VOTE: Kdub
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1124 (isolation #53) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:39 pm

Post by PhDScar »

UNVOTE: Kdub
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1125 (isolation #54) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:40 pm

Post by PhDScar »

Sorry didn't like that.
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1131 (isolation #55) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:50 pm

Post by PhDScar »

Because I have no idea what is going on! I'm planning on finishing the day then replacing out, to give the mod and replacement more time.
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1134 (isolation #56) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:00 pm

Post by PhDScar »

no I have town reads that I don't want to lynch.
But I seen enough of the reasons to vote you to be down with it.
Just don't expect me to add anything or think.
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1142 (isolation #57) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:25 pm

Post by PhDScar »

Should I hammer?
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1149 (isolation #58) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:40 pm

Post by PhDScar »

see I prefer the KDUB wagon because i trust the people on that wagon more.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”