FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:55 am

Post by FourteenPointFive »

"So you just flat out disbelive Zor's given reasoning explaining the investigation on him, even after Logical has flipped?" See, I can ask pretty much the same question. You're such a hypocrite by basically telling me I have to believe LD no questions asked. What if Zor is town? What then?

The issue is not whether I believe LD or not. Cause, he isn't here anymore. The issue now is whether I believe Zor or not, and I find his claim plausible. But you just want to rush past that with no discussion right? Because stiffling all discussion is a good idea. The fact that you are ignoring the chain of events that would lead me to want to believe Zor's claim is astounding. It's as if you already know the outcome is going to be Zor flipping scum, cause you are posturing your position about it. Are you so certain he is scum, because you are scum? Peregrine doesn't want to talk about this anymore guys, let's sweep it under the rug. I was waiting for someone to try and just sweep this discussion under the rug, so thanks for being obvious about it.
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:12 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 886, PeregrineV wrote:On the lovers thing, they could be both town, but that would really suck since we are effectively losing 3 town for one nightkill. This makes me lean town-scum on the lovers, and I don't think Infinite is scum.
What do you mean losing 3 town?

fourteenpointfive what are you expecting to gt out of continuing to discuss the zoraster situation in this way?
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
FourteenPointFive
FourteenPointFive
Goon
FourteenPointFive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:13 pm

Post by FourteenPointFive »

Exactly what Peregrine is doing right now.
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:21 pm

Post by zoraster »

In post 897, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 896, zoraster wrote:yeah, i probably should. but i'm on VLA until Sunday with my family, so the ability to go back and analyze may not be before the shift deadline.
How about an opinion on Goat, ika, and Zepher?
without going back and reviewing because i'm still on my phone: don't know, town, town.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:26 pm

Post by BROseidon »

I'm sort of seeing p5 town and 14.5 null-scum based on lightly reading the last page or so.

Doing my read of the last shift now to throw questions their way
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:38 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 637, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 406, Dry-fit wrote:
BirdAndBeast wrote:3) Goat probably townslipped by posting because if he were scum, hed be more aware of the gamestate due to having daytalk in his QT
That could be the case but then he was posting for quite a while before it was pointed out. I'm not sure anyone was paying much attention.
This has been bothering me, and I don't know why I glazed over it before, but why are we assuming scum have daytalk?

Also, I don't understand what you're trying to imply here Dry. I think it would be expected for scum to at least check into their scum QT (which from my experience is usually open pre-game) before posting into their games.
My point is that a lot of people in this game haven't been paying attention to the rules or have been confused by them. So I'm not sure there would have necessarily been a whole lot of information in the qt to help goat understand the gamestate if he's scum.

Also the rules say there's daytalk:
The Critic wrote:Time in this game is measured in two ways - Episodes and Shifts. Episodes are equivalent to a standard “Day Phase.” There are two different shifts in the game - Day Shifts and Night Shifts.
Any player allowed to talk out-of-thread (Mafia, masons, etc.) has the ability to do so at all times, including during Commerical Breaks.
Kind of helps prove my point that people aren't reading the rules closely.
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:59 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 876, The Goat wrote:Hey! I've been on this site 8 years!
I'm late. But congrats!!!
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:02 pm

Post by BROseidon »

In post 487, BirdAndBeast wrote:Mastin thought it was a townslip. I don't think its fake regardless, but its totally possible Reck is scum and also didn't read the opening post? Unless hes also reading the scum QT AND scum talked about it (why?) then I dont see why its a towntell. That said, I DID think him claiming confirmable role means hes probably town.
I’d expect scum to have mentioned it somewhere in their QT. They have daytalk, and my voice has large authority by a combination of my conftowness and the number of players who know that my analytics are usually fairly strong. Hell, Reck was recently scum in a game where I has reasonably strong analytics that helped lead town to a win (not gonna take more credit than’s due on that one, since kuribo and Fate both dunked that one pretty hard, and I kind of used them as shields to protect my mason-ass).
In post 487, BirdAndBeast wrote:But Reckoner said he wsan't going to read anything from Shift 1? So wow? This is the hedgiest scumread ever.
Not really what hedged means. More like Titus-logic (which baffles me a lot, and I was looking forward to working with her after her claim b/c I want to learn how her thinking works a bit more)
In post 496, Serene2 wrote:We're counter-claiming Public Ascetic Deathproof Innocent Child With An Expiration Date.
Noted ;)
In post 497, Serene2 wrote:Gah! I hate these shifts! Our three heads nearly busted a giant, three-pronged aneurysm in frustration that we couldn't counterclaim straight away.
kuribo, please tell me that’s you. Not that it really matters.
In post 500, Venmar wrote:
In post 498, Venmar wrote:Thats.. lol well okay.
In post 497, Serene2 wrote:Gah! I hate these shifts! Our three heads nearly busted a giant, three-pronged aneurysm in frustration that we couldn't counterclaim straight away.
Like.... wtf, i'm still confused, how can you
counter
-claim an innocent child? What the fuck does that even mean.. ugh.

Night shift seemed pretty uneventful, likely because it was a weekend shift, so it's not overly surprising it was full of derp. Aronis and LD win the world awards for "Derpiest Voters", like those votes are fucking
hilarious
. I like imausername for town, and maybe Zoraster as leaning town, other than that i'd have to do more than a skim on the night goers.

Contrary to the theme the night goers gave off, which is that the night shift isn't likely to read what the other shift did and vice versa, isn't that good considering both shifts need votes from the other to reach a majority on somekind of a lynch. Overlap needs to happen somewhere, so at least skim shit from other shifts.

AGar remains the best lynch by the way.
I feel like there’s a lot I could glean from this post if I thought really hard about it.

First is the response to kuribo’s (I’m just gonna assume that it’s kuribo b/c even if it wasn’t I’m fairly certain it originated there) CC on me. I think it implies Venmar and Serene can’t both be scum because ~reasons~ that I’ll get into next shift (probably). It makes me kind of want to think Venmar’s scum if kuribo’s town, but it’s far from definitive.

There’s also the casual discredit of LD, who’s now flipped cop town. This is especially bizarre given that he’s only “maybe leaning town” on Zora (LD’s vote). That pings as an associative. Especially given the overemphasis with the “like those votes are fucking hilarious.” Venmar really wants us to know that those votes were bad. This also looks bad for Dry-Fit should Zora and Venmar both flip scum.

But I do like the AGar push :/
In post 503, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 495, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 492, Infinite Jesters wrote:how are you making a correlation between that dual creatures and zoraster and couching it with zoraster's post count?
In post 462, Logical Duality wrote:We know you are scum Zoraster. You can persist in this foolishness and reveal how we know you are scum, or you can bus BnB. Their is a slim chance BnB is town, but you are not.
I mean basically LD is claiming a guilty on Zoraster, thats how dumb their vote on him is.
She is soft claiming lover with zoraster you dumb fuck

Dont go arround trashing people, sit the fuck down and behave. Your slot is fucking useless.
I think this means town-Sven, AP. In case you’re still looking to solidify that read. The lover thing would be a bizarre mental jump for scum to make.
In post 506, AGar wrote:Night Shift Notes:

#405 Reck nuuuu :(

#406 Wonderful amount of irony from Dry-Fit considering his first post was "Let's lynch from Night shift cuz IC."

#412 Hiplop clearly not reading Day shift if he thinks ~Jordan wagon was an RVS wagon.

#415 Holyshit scum. LD already gunning for lynch votes when half the playerlist is just getting into the game. Deflection of "I'm not Titus" is wasted breath, especially when coming out later as Titus.

#421 Liking Zor's thought process so far.

Dry-Fit is really really bad. Like obvscum bad.

Aronis's posting tells me I'd like to wait until he gets another shift before getting anything regarding a solid read on him. On one hand there's some contradictions. On the other hand, he's got a tone of conviction in his posts. Definitely want to figure that out when he posts more and I have more to read from him.

LD's sudden shift and assault on Zoraster 40 posts after Zor last posted reeks of scumbaggery to me.

LD and Dry-Fit should die.
Reck makes me sad and should probably die sometime too.
Hiplop should adjust his browser settings.

Reck don't softclaim dammit. Willing to let him slide for now due to the softclaim.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Logical Duality
Completely dodges anything I posted, which is relevant given that I called him scum.
In post 515, AGar wrote:
In post 510, Svenskt Stål wrote:OKay I am cutting ties with you. This post makes me want to puke, what the fuck is this.
You break my heart...

It's my notes from the night shift, as I read through them, to give the most organic reactions possible. It was what I saw/thought/felt about posts as I read through the shift.

FTR, Titus makes dumb fucking gambits as scum to try and extend her ability to stay alive so that's where my money is.
But your notes have nothing on anything I say whatsoever, even though I’M LITERALLY CONFIRMED TOWN AND THEREFORE SOMEONE YOU’D WANT TOWNREADING YOU AND WORKING WITH YOU ON READS?
In post 526, BirdAndBeast wrote:Well, I reached the same conclusion. Agar, are you reading the Night shift more than this shift? Cause I think you've posted more opinions about them than you have about this group.
What do you think about that?

Lol AP you’re town. I know we’re not in the same shift, but you gotta work with me bro :P
In post 530, Infinite Jesters wrote:I am torn between wanting to support bro's and ika read on dual things and pushing an agar lynch cos I am worried that if no1 checks agar people will go omg he is so town.
Don’t give him breathing room. He’s not the lynch today, but needs to die.
In post 532, MrZepher wrote:one of Serene/Bro is scum
Wat.

Okay, this slot’s dumb, but maybe slightly more likely town than scum?
In post 538, Zdenek wrote:Well this is easy.
Unvote
Vote: Zoraster
Pre-empting the guilty? Not quite sure, but I sure as fuck didn’t get the crumb (although my scumread on LD at the time probably informed that).
In post 537, MrZepher wrote:Then why claim? Serene obviously think there's some sort of benefit to drawing attention to themselves.
I don't understand what's going on with that, therefore I'm going to stay away from it. lol.
Okay this response seems kind of honest.

@kuribo, why do you jump at Jordan for calling your rage fake, but when I say “I kind of think kuribo’s rage was faked,” you avoided it?
In post 572, Serene2 wrote:And why the fuck would I be avoiding BRO just because he's an innocent child

I AINT GOT SHIT TO SAY TO BRO ABOUT ANYTHING GOES BECAUSE WE ALREADY PLAYED IN POTUS MAFIA SINCE THEN

ffs now you're just reaching and it's pissing me off
Solid!

Mollie, AP, set your personal shit aside and don’t touch kuribo. His rage leading up to this post is authentic, and I think I’ve gotten in his head enough to see that he’s town.
In post 581, ika wrote:also for everyone in our day shift:

WHY IS EVRYONE DECIING BETWEEN OUR DAY SHIFT? WE HAVE OUR FUCKING NIGHT SHIFT AS WELL.

if anything we should have questions directed at them as well to answer scince we cant directly interact with them. same for you night shift. dont limit your discussion to your shift only ask questions for day shift
Such this. GUYS. I’M CONFIRMED TOWN. REACH THE FUCK OUT TO ME WITH QUESTIONS. AP AND KURIBO ARE THE ONLY ONES TO MAKE A CONCERTED EFFORT.
In post 597, BirdAndBeast wrote:Basiclally (and I realize this is a major shift in previous started opinions) I think the scumteam is Zdenek, Serene, Venmar, Zoraster, Hiplop, Dry-fit.
Drop Serene from this. Rest are all still floating in the scum-area for me.
In post 616, The Critic wrote:
Logical Duality (5)
zoraster
BROSeidon
, xRECKONERx, ika, AGar
Bird and Beast (3) - FourteenPointFive, The Goat, MrZepher
AGar (3) - Bird and Beast, Infinite Jesters, Venmar
~Jordan' (2) - Brian Skies, Serene2
Serene2 (2) - ~Jordan`, Svenskt Stål
Aronis (2) - iamausername, Dry-fit
zoraster (2) - Logical Duality, Zdenek
xRECKONERx (1) - Aronis
{AGar, /Reck/, ika}

^First structure group of the game ^_^

mollie, when you post read-lists, PLEASE sort them by read-tier. It makes it a lot easier for other people (*coughmecough*) to track them.

I stopped reading after the Serene read b/c my eyes glazed over :/

Kuribo, same applies to you on read lists.

Okay I’m warming up to Zdenek a bit now.
In post 676, Serene2 wrote:anyone that's played with me for five fucking seconds knows i HATE when people call themselves town repeatedly

the fact that mollie accuses me of spreading mist (by all means show me what "Mist" i'm spreading, my scum game is WAY more organized than this bullshit) while letting B&B subtly drop "GUESS WHAT GUYS I'M TOWN") is part of what makes me wonder about mollie

AP and mastin can say all they want "we keep saying we're town because we're town," but it doesn't change the fact that it's a big part of the reason I read them scum, they seem determined to just smash people over and over with "hey we're town," even dropping an appeal to emotion

fuck that slot
Can you put your personal frustration aside and *not* lynch the slot that I’m townreading pretty hard?
In post 678, BirdAndBeast wrote:I'd provide references and/or numbers to show that calling yourself town is not a scumtell by any stretch or reach, but I can't be bothered. Scumtells are overrated. Searching our ISO for "We're town" and asserting again that you don't like it is an excuse for a post. Also, you misread us for this in AG mafia as well! Except this time your case feels like its from scum.
Same goes to you.
In post 683, Serene2 wrote:Sven is my strongest townread as of right now. venmar to a lesser extent.
Flesh out the Venmar read for me.
In post 691, AGar wrote:Zepher, you'd be best served picking one stance and sticking to it rather than jumping back and forth between whatever seems to get you to slide in the general flow of things at that given time. Like, you're scummy as shit right now. As scummy as Dry-Fit and LD.
This looks like coaching, but why would he coach in-thread instead of in the scum QT if they’re scum together?

In post 694, Infinite Jesters wrote:I see why a lot of people were dissatisfied with AGar's early posting. It feels like he's incredibly driven to cut everything that's antitown in the bud to the point of being unnatural: I'm not really sure how I feel about it yet.
Nacho!

I’m conftown!

Work with me!

The AGar push on Zeph looks pre-meditated in a really bad way. Like, turbo-bad.
In post 728, Serene2 wrote:Going on about the details of his scumhunting as they occurred during his non-posting phase.

It sounds town because that's what we've been doing as a hydra.

With the amount of detail, he's not making it up.
Really? His post read as relatively shallow to me.
In post 741, MrZepher wrote:BandB said that calling yourself town repeatedly is not a scumtell.
That ceases to be true the second you know that it's provably not a scumtell, especially when you point it out.
It's just creating wifom, and the fact that they know they're doing it is a problem.
i have no idea if serene already pointed that out. I haven't been keeping up since i last posted.

Seriously, though, the train of thought of “being self-aware of a null tell makes it a scum-tell” is really fucking bizarre and sort of fits with a Zeph as “scum waiting to be bussed for cred” narrative.

Oh got my townread on IJ’s deteriorated a bit. Not into the “lynch it” range, but definitely in the “I’m checking this read constantly” range (more so than I always do…).
In post 772, Serene2 wrote:
In post 769, Infinite Jesters wrote:And my interaction with sven makes me scum? I've made it clear that mollie outed us as lovers without my permission and without my consent and without me having a scumread on sven.
Why do I need to be pushing sven "like my life depended on it", again?
Goddamn it.

You guys are pulling a stock VI defense when you guys aren't actually VIs.

That's not legal, and you're going to jail now.
Theory seems to be a weakness of mollie’s in general (AG, U-Pick, possibly here).
In post 783, Infinite Jesters wrote:
In post 774, Serene2 wrote:No! I'm not fully caught up yet!

Mollie, why would you feel the need to out lovers when you're not
absolutely sure that sven's not scum????

You know if he's town then you just handed the scum
a free double kill???
tbh I don't know how to address the double negative.

I don't think he is town how many times do I have to say this
Ugh, let me put this in a simpler way.

Unless you are 100% sure that he’s scum (ie, you have a PM from the mod or something similar that says “Sven is scum”), then outing yourselves as lovers with Sven is a bad play because it gives scum a free double-kill that they wouldn’t have necessarily gotten should you be wrong (which is a thing that, y’know, happens a decent bit because nobody’s perfect in mafia).
In post 808, The Critic wrote:Logical Duality (5) - zoraster, BROSeidon, xRECKONERx, ika, AGar
Serene2 (4) - ~Jordan`, Infinite Jesters, Bird and Beast, Brian Skies
zoraster (2) - Logical Duality, Zdenek
Bird and Beast (2) - FourteenPointFive, The Goat
AGar (1) - Venmar
xRECKONERx (1) - Aronis
MrZepher (1) - Svenskt Stål
Infinite Jesters (1) - Serene2
Serene wagon is of interest. I’m pretty sure that Serene’s town, and that would make BS the most likely scum on there (IJ and BnB might as well be on there for policy reasons because yay meta-level relationships fuck shit up!)

Okay, so here’s where I stand on reads (tiers not in strength order):

Town:

Ika
Serene
BnB
Sven

Null-Town:

IJ
p5
Aronis

Null:

Reck
Jordan
Iamausername
Zdenek
Goat

Null-Scum:

Dry-Fit
BS
Venmar
hiplop

Scum:

AGar
Zeph
ZORASTER!!!!!!!!

I have too many people in my null-scum range, and not enough people from nulllandia have moved up yet. Hopefully a bit more time, and I can get everything in order before I’m gone.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:03 pm

Post by BROseidon »

10+ pages in MS word, that was ^_^
The Critic
The Critic
Goon
The Critic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:02 pm

Post by The Critic »

It is now a Day Shift.

~Jordan’
AGar
Bird and Beast
Brian Skies
ika
infinite jesters
MrZepher
Serene2
Svenskt Stal
Venmar
Zdenek

Episode 1, Shift A.5 (Day), VC 1zoraster (5) - Zdenek, Aronis, xRECKONERx, PeregrineV, hiplop
Serene2 (4) - ~Jordan`, Infinite Jesters, Bird and Beast, Brian Skies
Bird and Beast (2) - FourteenPointFive, The Goat
AGar (1) - Venmar
MrZepher (1) - Svenskt Stål
Infinite Jesters (1) - Serene2

Not Voting (5): MrZepher, zoraster, BROSeidon, ika, AGar
With 21 alive, it is 11 to lynch.

The Shift will switch in (expired on 2014-04-10 23:00:00).
The Episode will end in (expired on 2014-04-18 23:00:00).
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:28 pm

Post by Serene2 »

Ladies
Gentlemen
. It's been a pleasure working with you, and especially
Titus
who I have never seen a more brilliant series of posts and strategy

Without further ado, I will now full claim.

I am
Jim Harrington, the Armchair Psychologist Whose Wildly Inaccurate Diagnoses of His Acquaintances are Thinly-Veiled Projections of His Own Mental Issues. (Cross-Shift Parity Cop)

I am a X-shot Cross-Shift Parity Cop. This means I can pick one player in each Shift, and learn whether they are of same or different alignments. I cannot pick myself or dead players as targets. I'm not outing what X is, but you guys can probably guess what it is.

It is implied in our role PM that there is another cop out there. I thought BnB were crumbing cop in their softclaim, because "not random" is "order", and who keeps order in towns? Cops. This is why I was townreading them in my 683 and 752, and asked for examples of their softclaims in 718. However, they did not attempt to reach back in any way,
which shows that they do not know that there might be a 2nd cop out there
. More likely,
they're mafia who's crumbing cop in preparation for fakeclaim in the later game.

How do I know this? Because,
I know now for sure that Titus's role PM implied the existence of 2nd cop, because of her brilliant crumbing in the posts leading up to her full claim.

Please sit back and observe Titus's finest hour:

Post 462 is Titus's confirming her guilty result on Zoraster. It is signed ~Titus. This is when she begins her series of 2nd cop crumb in preparation for her full claim.

Next ~Titus Post is post 467. It ends with the words "last will".

Next ~Titus Post is post 471. The letters that start the sentences are A and S.

Next ~Titus Post is post 482. The letters that start the sentences are D and B. (ignoring the numerous I's)

Next ~Titus Post is post 810. This is her Cop claim, presumably where the crumb ends.

Putting everything together, it spells out:
"Last will as DouBle Cop"
;
Titus was aware that there might be another cop running out there.

The role PM also implied that our results may be reversed. My guess is that if we were Sane, Titus was Insane, and vice-versa.

To verify our sanity and hers, we investigated Zoraster,
Titus's target
, and BirdAndBeast, who's
now very likely to be scum
due to their cop fakecrumb, and got "
different
." This is
fanastic because even with unconfirmed sanities
:

If Titus's sanity is Insane and we're Sane, this means Zora is town and BnB is scum.

If Titus's sanity is Sane and we're Insane, this means Zora is scum and BnB is scum.

I do not know whether Zora is scum or town; he could fall either way.

Either way, we are
"guaranteed" that BnB is scum
; may buddha have mercy on their souls.

VOTE: BirdAndBeast
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
MrZepher
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
MrZepher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:55 pm

Post by MrZepher »

wouldn't it have been smarter to compare BnB to Bro since we know he's confirmed town?
or wait no, i get it now. I think.

I don't understand where you got rid of the possibility that Zoraster is scum and BB is town.
That's just a lot of information for my mind to break down, sorry.
or something like that....
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by ika »

You missing other ideas there...

both sane and both insane....

both sane:

BNB town and zort scum or vice versa

both insane:

same thing? someone can clarify im too tired to figure it out.

i will drop knowlage about titus later and what she did as well. for now i goin on zort scum.

VOTE: zort

p-edit: im slighly confused as well but its omre becasue im tired and dont feel like trying to sort it out atm
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:15 pm

Post by Serene2 »

I admit I'm using a bit of setup guessing and wishing, but it has a really nice symmetry to have one cop insane, and one cop sane, where we were both given clues of each other's existence, and have to get a useful result we have to combine our investigation results.

Maybe I'm being too optimistic, but otherwise, our results would mean nothing if our sanities are truly random.

The word "
reversed
" was used in the role PM, so I am very confident that only possible sanities are either
Sane
or
Insane
, and I think Titus had the same thing in her role PM.
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:17 pm

Post by AGar »

A.4 Shift Thoughts

Well we have a cop claim. I, uh, misread Zor completely. Whoops. I guess we get this out of the way early then:

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Zoraster

Much anticipation for Zoraster's next post. I guess LD's explanation makes sense. Pardon me for being hypersensitized to Titus gambitting as scum and somehow living way longer than she ever should have in both of my past two games so I still have reservations.

We should really be lynching Zor ASAP to a) force the mafia to kill LD or b) find a falsehood in the claim. The longer we wait, the more time scum have to regroup and hash out how to play things out. We force their hand by lynching faster.

God dammit why can't I talk right now.

Aaaaand Zor tries to bravado against LD, only for LD to get shot. Well that's awkward. Someone's team didn't fill him in.

{Zor,Dry-Fit,Zepher} is a good start. Interested to see Dry-Fit's reaction to all of this. Highly suspect night shift scum will be lurk-heavy during the rest of this shift, other than votes.

Aaaaaaand Zor with the attempt to save because his buddies fired quickly. This is hysterical. Lynch it with prejudice please.

With that development, I want to glean off Reck and BandB as probsTown right now because there's no way they shoot that quickly. I'd guess Serene as not-scum as well due to that shot.

And Reck's reaction affirms my belief.

Zor is likely to leave zero connections to himself here. Balls.

Occam's Razor is not Zor's friend right now.

Dry-Fit comes in and refuses to respond to Zor. It's like scum are lining themselves up for us!

Aronis #868 is pretty scummy. A lot has gone on since his last post, only input he has is "let's kill Zor." There should be more meat and potatoes to that post from a town player. Scum want to cover their asses and just get rid of Zor before the damage is done. Willing to put him in the scummy pile now, seen enough.

Zor still doing well to not link himself, shame his buddies are just making it so easy to find them.

Yeah Dry-Fit is scum. Trying to deflect any attention to other players in order to "generate content" at this point. Kill it.

I definitely see the argument for pushing off this lynch now that we have the LD flip. Definite boon to waiting and giving all the town PRs time to get their ducks in a row.

PV is looking pretty awful. Comfortable with a pool of {PV/Zor/Dry-Fit/Aronis} from night shift. All 4 of them have given me terrible vibes. I'm happy lynching any of these 4 (obv Zor first).

Zor #896 is just further confirmation that he's scum. Town minded players would at least have an idea of reads to give so that they didn't have to go back and analyze. He'd be able to give us something credible to work with here right now, but we're not going to get that due to timing + him not having real reads.

Yeah PV is just not reading. Scuuuuumbaaaaag.

Dry-Fit #905 is grasping at straws.

BRO I'm ignoring you because I can't interact directly with you and you're confirmed town. I make note of your reads (I patently disagree with 2, myself being one), but that's about all I use your posts for. If you'd like me to specifically comment on something, tell me. Otherwise I don't see any reason to analyze your posts - you're town.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:19 pm

Post by AGar »

Serene - I like the claim, I like the work behind it. But I want to lynch a sure thing first.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:31 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

uh
ya like
if you guys think long days are protown when we can just lynch confirmed scum, then you are delusional.
Vote: zoraster

\Might be hammer, dont care.

Also screw you Titus. I called your guilty. I quoted the rules to support it. I was 100% right about it. And apparently Im scum for being actually good enlough to recognize obvious soft claims in the thread. Screw off. I ghope you got spoilers so you can feel really dumb already.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
:P
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:38 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 916, BirdAndBeast wrote: \Might be hammer, dont care.
yeah push that mislynch, just ignore how the IC asked everyone to give him the hammer

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:41 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 907, BROseidon wrote:@kuribo, why do you jump at Jordan for calling your rage fake, but when I say “I kind of think kuribo’s rage was faked,” you avoided it?
didn't notice you had said so, or if i did notice i had forgotten about it by the time i was able to post again

having to wait a couple days between responses across-shifts is really hampering my ability to interact with certain players

BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:52 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 917, Serene2 wrote:mislynch
plz
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:00 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

okay so mebbe serene is town

AGAR IS STILL IGNORING ME

if bird people are scum then holy shit
whew!
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:02 pm

Post by Infinite Jesters »

In post 920, pirate mollie wrote:okay so mebbe serene is town

AGAR IS STILL IGNORING ME

if bird people are scum then holy shit
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:06 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 910, Serene2 wrote:
Ladies
Gentlemen
. It's been a pleasure working with you, and especially
Titus
who I have never seen a more brilliant series of posts and strategy

Without further ado, I will now full claim.

I am
Jim Harrington, the Armchair Psychologist Whose Wildly Inaccurate Diagnoses of His Acquaintances are Thinly-Veiled Projections of His Own Mental Issues. (Cross-Shift Parity Cop)

I am a X-shot Cross-Shift Parity Cop. This means I can pick one player in each Shift, and learn whether they are of same or different alignments. I cannot pick myself or dead players as targets. I'm not outing what X is, but you guys can probably guess what it is.

It is implied in our role PM that there is another cop out there. I thought BnB were crumbing cop in their softclaim, because "not random" is "order", and who keeps order in towns? Cops. This is why I was townreading them in my 683 and 752, and asked for examples of their softclaims in 718. However, they did not attempt to reach back in any way,
which shows that they do not know that there might be a 2nd cop out there
. More likely,
they're mafia who's crumbing cop in preparation for fakeclaim in the later game.

How do I know this? Because,
I know now for sure that Titus's role PM implied the existence of 2nd cop, because of her brilliant crumbing in the posts leading up to her full claim.

Please sit back and observe Titus's finest hour:

Post 462 is Titus's confirming her guilty result on Zoraster. It is signed ~Titus. This is when she begins her series of 2nd cop crumb in preparation for her full claim.

Next ~Titus Post is post 467. It ends with the words "last will".

Next ~Titus Post is post 471. The letters that start the sentences are A and S.

Next ~Titus Post is post 482. The letters that start the sentences are D and B. (ignoring the numerous I's)

Next ~Titus Post is post 810. This is her Cop claim, presumably where the crumb ends.

Putting everything together, it spells out:
"Last will as DouBle Cop"
;
Titus was aware that there might be another cop running out there.

The role PM also implied that our results may be reversed. My guess is that if we were Sane, Titus was Insane, and vice-versa.

To verify our sanity and hers, we investigated Zoraster,
Titus's target
, and BirdAndBeast, who's
now very likely to be scum
due to their cop fakecrumb, and got "
different
." This is
fanastic because even with unconfirmed sanities
:

If Titus's sanity is Insane and we're Sane, this means Zora is town and BnB is scum.

If Titus's sanity is Sane and we're Insane, this means Zora is scum and BnB is scum.

I do not know whether Zora is scum or town; he could fall either way.

Either way, we are
"guaranteed" that BnB is scum
; may buddha have mercy on their souls.

VOTE: BirdAndBeast
Are you guys even pretending to be town any more?
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:10 pm