MS Fantasy Camp 2: Reaper's Tale! (Finished!)

Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:09 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

holy fuckin jesus is sangres always this much of a tryhard?
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:10 am

Post by sangres »

UT's also probably town.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:20 am

Post by Sixty »

In post 100, Untrod Tripod wrote:holy fuckin jesus is sangres always this much of a tryhard?
Not likely.

While 99 is a post to put in their signature for Nexus, the wall gets worse as it goes down. This isn't the puppyhalf with Tammy meta, but those Cerulean posts were starting to stretch belief for me. In addition, somehow Nacho went from "I have no read on F-16" to "I have a Town read on F-16 but not enough of one to actually come forward and say it's a Town read". The Tim Howard read is indeed trying hard, as is the throwout on you (UT) - I don't mind your Cerulean vote but that's probably not significant in the long run.

What would be super-interesting would be sangres moving their vote. Anything is better than No Lynch.
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:21 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Day 1, VC 4
sangres - (3):
Cerulean, Sixty, Katsuki
Nobody Special - (1):
Venmar
Tim Howard - (1):
ChannelDelibird
No Lynch - (1):
sangres
ChannelDelibird - (1):
Tim Howard
Cerulean - (1):
Untrod Tripod
Katsuki - (1):
Zdenek

Not voting - (9):
Shadoweh, chamber, Plum, Nobody Special, kanyeknowsbest, Flipping Awesome,
Nero Cain
, xRECKONERx, Lady Lambdadelta

With
alive it takes
to lynch.
Deadline for Day 1:
26th of April at 5pm
Irish Time - countdown: (expired on 2014-04-26 12:00:00)

No one is V/la.[/area]

If there are any mistakes in the VC please point them out!
Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 7 ongoing
Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:25 am

Post by Flipping Awesome »

In post 97, sangres wrote:F-16, where did you go? :(
Went out to grab lunch but I'm back. Let's keep talking until we are absolutely sure about each other's alignment. I'll comment on your wall in a bit but you don't have a read on me, wtf?

~ F-16
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:26 am

Post by Katsuki »

In post 93, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 84, Katsuki wrote:
In post 74, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 69, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 67, Nero Cain wrote:Hello everyone. I'm your friendly IC. This is my first time ICing and I'll try my hardest to teach ya'll the best I know how. Feel free to ask any questions. Sometime later today/tonight I plan on getting up a lengthy post about the game of mafia but for now I'm interested in ya'lls previous experiences with mafia. Do you play on another site? etc.
Oh fuck why.
I'm the IC.

Do you think this is scummy?
EHEHEHAHEHEAHEAHEHA

THE WORLD IS FUCKING ENDING
IF YOURE AN IC NERO

VOTE: SANGRES
says the piece of lynchbait that's going to lurk all game.
DONT WORRY
IM UNLYNCHABLE
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Sangres

feel better now, scumcho?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:28 am

Nacho, how the heck do you not have a read on me? This was probably one of my best openings and I think that I already reacted in ways that are alignment indicative and I am surprised you can't see the genuineness here. I am much more obvtown than Tammy. How does she get an obvtown read but I don't? But I agree on your LLD and Tammy reads though.
~ F-16
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:28 am

Post by Katsuki »

WHO THE FUCK
POSTS FULL READ LISTS
ON PG FUCKING FOUR
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:30 am

Post by sangres »

In post 104, Flipping Awesome wrote:
In post 97, sangres wrote:F-16, where did you go? :(
Went out to grab lunch but I'm back. Let's keep talking until we are absolutely sure about each other's alignment. I'll comment on your wall in a bit but you don't have a read on me, wtf?

~ F-16
In post 102, Sixty wrote:
In post 100, Untrod Tripod wrote:holy fuckin jesus is sangres always this much of a tryhard?
Not likely.

While 99 is a post to put in their signature for Nexus, the wall gets worse as it goes down. This isn't the puppyhalf with Tammy meta, but those Cerulean posts were starting to stretch belief for me. In addition, somehow Nacho went from "I have no read on F-16" to "I have a Town read on F-16 but not enough of one to actually come forward and say it's a Town read". The Tim Howard read is indeed trying hard, as is the throwout on you (UT) - I don't mind your Cerulean vote but that's probably not significant in the long run.

What would be super-interesting would be sangres moving their vote. Anything is better than No Lynch.
Cerulean posts were starting to stretch belief for you? What do you mean?

I don't really have a read on F-16. I notice his opening posts are good and expected from him as town, but not to the degree where they would be fakeable, and not to the degree where I'd be willing to drown myself if he were scum. This is pretty clear from my explanation of the read. Tim Howard read is a light one, and the UT-read is based in similar reasoning. Both read reasoning is identical to reasoning on Nero Cain.

Can I put post 99 in my signature? I want to, but it's sort of relevant to an ongoing game?
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:31 am

Post by sangres »

In post 108, Flipping Awesome wrote:Nacho, how the heck do you not have a read on me? This was probably one of my best openings and I think that I already reacted in ways that are alignment indicative and I am surprised you can't see the genuineness here. I am much more obvtown than Tammy. How does she get an obvtown read but I don't? But I agree on your LLD and Tammy reads though.
~ F-16
I'm happier calling you obvtown when I have an opening like this + game solving time with Nacho.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:32 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Hey, I'd be more than happy to have today end in a no lynch Vi. I can confirm my power exists and choose more or less to lynch some scum fucks without having to deal with that whole "teammates" thing.

Fuck being town, I'd love to be a serial killer every game. Just not possible.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:33 am

Post by sangres »

In post 107, Nero Cain wrote:

Yep!
Tim Howard
Tim Howard
Townie
Tim Howard
Townie
Townie

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:37 am

Post by Tim Howard »

Comparing me to Nero Cain is not a compliment to either Nero or I. No idea what the dig from Sixty is about given that I've had little to no game experience with either head, especially recently, but whatever.

Sangres is pretty fucking terrible though. Waiting for Quadz to get online so I can actually talk to him. I'm bad as a hydra.
Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:39 am

Post by Sixty »

In post 110, sangres wrote:Can I put post 99 in my signature? I want to, but it's sort of relevant to an ongoing game?
Ah--
:neutral:

-----

Tammy's posts basically go like
"OMG everyone I'm Town!"
"Oh hey Empire says he's filtering all my posts."
:up: speaking as someone who has been in a scum hydra with someone who's even more transparent than me, this is a huge red flag
"Oh hey I'm going to mention a joke Faraday put in our Role PM! That makes me so Town, right?"
...and various restatements of the above, followed by 51 and 77 which just take up so much space while trying to look so Town. Tammy wins the first "Child,
please
" of the game.

-----
Nacho 110 wrote:I notice his opening posts are good and expected from him as town, but not to the degree where they would be fakeable
...one of us is misreading this.

-----

@LLD: I like killing people but dislike having to convince people to do it. That's why I mod. :D
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:41 am

Post by sangres »

:neutral:

You think Empire is actually filtering Tammy's posts?
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:42 am

Post by sangres »

quote should say "unfakeable, not fakeable".
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:42 am

Post by sangres »

and quotations marks went in the wrong place there
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:45 am

Post by sangres »

In post 114, Tim Howard wrote:Comparing me to Nero Cain is not a compliment to either Nero or I. No idea what the dig from Sixty is about given that I've had little to no game experience with either head, especially recently, but whatever.

Sangres is pretty fucking terrible though. Waiting for Quadz to get online so I can actually talk to him. I'm bad as a hydra.
I said you and Nero Cain have similar tendencies in being more aggressive as town than as scum. This isn't an compliment or an insult: it's an observation that isn't limited to just you and your hydra partner. Vi's reference to you wasn't a dig: it was a reference to me saying that I would link to where the game gets serious in my signature so you wouldn't have to read through fluff.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 109, Katsuki wrote:WHO THE FUCK
POSTS FULL READ LISTS
ON PG FUCKING FOUR
someone that's not a useless troll.

In post 112, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Hey, I'd be more than happy to have today end in a no lynch Vi. I can confirm my power exists and choose more or less to lynch some scum fucks without having to deal with that whole "teammates" thing.
I wouldn't 'cause confirming your power for the sake of confirming your power is silly.

Sixty
Sixty
Goon
Sixty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:46 am

Post by Sixty »

In post 116, sangres wrote::neutral:

You think Empire is actually filtering Tammy's posts?
Obviously not yet.

That said, if this is a joke I've yet to get, I would not be a bit surprised, but etc.

---

More important things - why are you commenting on Tim Howard or UT at all?
walr~ooooooooooo~f.
Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:47 am

Nacho, I haven't seen anything from Sixty that would indicate town or scum and I am not really following your reasoning there and I am not getting it. I am null on them.

I agree with the LLD reasoning and that she used her ability in a pro-town way. I assumed she'd be difficult to read but most of her posting felt townish and pro-active. I especially like the muted reaction to Nero in Post because his post about the IC seemed awkward and the kind of thing that people might jump on. I am not massively certain in this read but I lean town.

Tammy is fairly obvious. I really like her reaction to me in Post and in general, her overall tone, coming into the game lighthearted and happy.

I don't have a read on Tim Howard. Nero Cain might be town but it is gut at this point.

Why make such an extensive reads list so early in the game? Don't you think waiting for a while would have given you a larger sample of posts to develop those reads?

~ F-16
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:47 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 102, Sixty wrote:
Not likely.

And to think, I wasn't even going to read it.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Tim Howard
Tim Howard
Townie
Tim Howard
Townie
Townie

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:48 am

Post by Tim Howard »

hey team

these 5 pages suck. Nexus and I are in agreement that we have no reads except "sangres is obnoxious."

IN KEEPING WITH THAT STATEMENT

VOTE: Sangres

-quadz

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”