Micro 322 - Managerial Merry Go Round Mafia

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:22 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Yeah, I don't like Aronis' comment on the lurkers finally posting without commenting on their posts, I'll wait on his promised post, but that doesn't bode well imo.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:26 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 366, Hopkirk wrote:Full read list time (after skimming all the isos ).

Scum
Hannah: She does seem suspicious. Her posts are oddly free of any content or detail.

Zzzx: People say he’s newbtown. He’s played at least 5 or 6 games and appears too have read dozens which makes me disagree that his play can be brushed aside as him being new.

Possible scum
Aronis: He’s talking a lot but is not saying much. He seems suspiciously lacking in content.

Tiershift: He’s giving me bad vibes.

Neutral
Kop: His (minimal) stuff is pretty weird. How is someone counterclaiming against a day-vigi (in a closed setup especially). This “I'd like the idea of voting for who is to be shot. But the only downside, the scum can see who will get the most votes and join in to give them the extra push that they need, then influence the day lynch and they are gaining 3 kills.” From 349 just shows he doesn’t really understand stuff/is newbtown so I’ll need more to decide here. A slight scumlean if I had to pick.

Milk man: Nothing strong either way from here.

Possible town

Snork: Seems legit.

Sthar8: In retrospect (after re-reading), if his role is true, it does fit his play and is a role I’d expect to be part of the town.

Town
Hopkirk

That’s (loosly) in order there.

Vote Hannah
So basically, you put everyone in a category without having any opinion on anyone.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:30 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 371, Hannah26 wrote:Like I said I managed to miss his role claim, the name means nothing. Count that as a blonde moment by me, I'm an idiot I can admit that.
I see, doesn't really explain why you asked for his role name, but I see.
Eek
!
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:57 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 376, My Milked Eek wrote:
In post 366, Hopkirk wrote:Full read list time (after skimming all the isos ).

Scum
Hannah: She does seem suspicious. Her posts are oddly free of any content or detail.

Zzzx: People say he’s newbtown. He’s played at least 5 or 6 games and appears too have read dozens which makes me disagree that his play can be brushed aside as him being new.

Possible scum
Aronis: He’s talking a lot but is not saying much. He seems suspiciously lacking in content.

Neutral
Kop: His (minimal) stuff is pretty weird. How is someone counterclaiming against a day-vigi (in a closed setup especially). This “I'd like the idea of voting for who is to be shot. But the only downside, the scum can see who will get the most votes and join in to give them the extra push that they need, then influence the day lynch and they are gaining 3 kills.” From 349 just shows he doesn’t really understand stuff/is newbtown so I’ll need more to decide here. A slight scumlean if I had to pick.

Possible town

Sthar8: In retrospect (after re-reading), if his role is true, it does fit his play and is a role I’d expect to be part of the town.

Town
Hopkirk

That’s (loosly) in order there.

Vote Hannah
So basically, you put everyone in a category without having any opinion on anyone.
Want too explain how you can even get that view from my post? I clearly give opinions- my top 4 scumreads and why- along with town reads.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:27 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Sure
In post 366, Hopkirk wrote:Scum
She only started posting and the reason she's on your scumlist is because her posts are free of content or detail?
This isn't a reason to call someone scum, this is an observation of other players stance on zzzx.
In post 366, Hopkirk wrote:Possible scum
About the only thing in your list that resembles a valid reason.
Surely you could go into detail here. No, insteqd, there's this vague "gut" reason.
In post 366, Hopkirk wrote:Neutral
About the only player you placed in the correct category. The conclusion you're drawing from that quote contradicts with your last line. Not to mention the amount of wiggle room you've left yourself.
There's absolutely nothing to comment on? Really? Nothing? I'm a bit offended and amazed at your ability to say nothing on everyone.
In post 366, Hopkirk wrote:Possible town
Again, nothing. I don't need you to give reasons for your town reads, but snork isn't even a town read.
In post 366, Hopkirk wrote:Possible Town
Note how you only mention his role.

In post 366, Hopkirk wrote:Town
Hopkirk
Yeah, right.

vote: hopkirk

You've made like the safest reads list of all time. There's no reasons to your read, your choice between the two lurkers is just following most of us (hannah over kop). Not to mention everyone seems to be in random categories.
Eek
!
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:49 am

Post by Guyett »

“I’ve had such bad luck at the moment that if I fell in a barrel of boobs I’d come out sucking my thumb.”
- Ian Holloway

Votecount 1.7My Milked Eek (1): Aronis
Aronis (1): TierShift
TierShift (1): Snork
Hannah26 (1): Hopkirk
Hopkirk (1): My Milked Eek

Not voting (4) : sthar8, Kop, hannah26, ZZZX,

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch

Deadline in (expired on 2014-04-16 20:00:00)

Last edited by Guyett on Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:48 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 379, My Milked Eek wrote:Sure
She only started posting and the reason she's on your scumlist is because her posts are free of content or detail?
Yes. The posts she makes do not seem like they come from town looking for scum.
This isn't a reason to call someone scum, this is an observation of other players stance on zzzx.
I've already said multiple times why zzzx is scum so instead of repeating myself (again) i decided to address a common criticism of my argument.
About the only thing in your list that resembles a valid reason.
Ok.

Surely you could go into detail here. No, insteqd, there's this vague "gut" reason.
Yes it is just a gut reason.
About the only player you placed in the correct category. The conclusion you're drawing from that quote contradicts with your last line. Not to mention the amount of wiggle room you've left yourself.
Slight means very small so not really... You agree with me but thing i'm leaving wriggle room... do you dispute there isn't enough to tell? And if so then tell me.

There's absolutely nothing to comment on? Really? Nothing? I'm a bit offended and amazed at your ability to say nothing on everyone.
Neutral is neutral. I haven't gotten much from you.

In post 366, Hopkirk wrote:Possible town
Again, nothing. I don't need you to give reasons for your town reads, but snork isn't even a town read.
Why is he not, i disagree.
In post 366, Hopkirk wrote:Possible Town
Note how you only mention his role.
Because that's why i think he's town? Did you read my comment as that's what it says.

In post 366, Hopkirk wrote:Town
Hopkirk
Yeah, right.
Yeah right.

vote: hopkirk

You've made like the safest reads list of all time. There's no reasons to your read, your choice between the two lurkers is just following most of us (hannah over kop). Not to mention everyone seems to be in random categories.
Didn't have a read on Hannah before... then she posted. Much better reason than you who wanted her killed BEFORE she posted- pretty scummy there. The catagories are not random that's how read lists should go.
Don't see what you're calling safe about it still either since i have valid reasoning for every scumread there.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:53 am

Post by TierShift »

Ok, with all the catchup posts being finished, my thoughts about them.

Kop's posting is decent and shows good intent, but I get an ever so slight feeling that he's just like: "lemme throw out my reads and then get back to the lurkercave". Sliiiight townlean.

Hopkirk's reads are utter shit and he should explain himself.

Hannah's posting is some kind of twisted and doesn't make too much sense to me, but she's pointing out things she finds concerning and doesn't really care what others think about her. Townread.

Eek's moved up to town too, I think.

I'm still looking towards Aronis who is sidelining pretty badly now, even making passive-aggressive remarks.
In post 375, My Milked Eek wrote:Yeah, I don't like Aronis' comment on the lurkers finally posting without commenting on their posts, I'll wait on his promised post, but that doesn't bode well imo.
You know you wanna vote aronis, buddy.

P-edit: you're still not explaining your reads, hopkirk. You need to elaborate. You can't just say 'X is not looking for scum' or 'Y is a townread' without explaining yourself any further. You still have to make a valid argument for zzzxscum and you're not really trting to convince people, now are you?
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:01 am

Post by TierShift »

In post 357, Hannah26 wrote:Snork I'm not sure I trust, very defensive and a little confusing from a newbieish point of reading.

Hopkirk is someone I go back and forth on. Sometimes his post seem town sometimes mafia. Same with Arnois, both playing very similar in my eyes.
Could you elaborate more on your snork suspicions? Can you go over hopkirk and arnis again and give us something more?

Kop, why aren't you voting? What do you think of hannah and hopkirk now that they've posted reads?

Sthar, if you still wanna shoot today, you need to hurry up. I'd recommend Aronis. Can you tell us who you're thinking about shooting?
Snork
Snork
Mafia Scum
Snork
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:12 am

Post by Snork »

I'm back. Catching up from the weekend and will post this afternoon.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:13 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 381, Hopkirk wrote:Didn't have a read on Hannah before... then she posted. Much better reason than you who wanted her killed BEFORE she posted- pretty scummy there. The catagories are not random that's how read lists should go.
Don't see what you're calling safe about it still either since i have valid reasoning for every scumread there.
By safe I mean it looks like you're not giving your reasons to your reads as to not hit anyone on the head. I mean, 4 are gut reads, 1 is a valid neutral read (kop), 1 is about a claimed dayvig, 1 is calling somebody not a newbtown. And 3 of those gut reads are people who stood with daggers drawn and all you have to say is "gut" or "I got nothing". This makes no sense.

The categories aren't random, it's the placement of players inside the categories that looks random.

So you do have something on me? "Much better reason than you who wanted her killed BEFORE she posted- pretty scummy there." Where was this in your list? Or is this kind of remark only available to players who question you on it?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:14 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 382, TierShift wrote:You know you wanna vote aronis, buddy.
Haha, I actually do.
Eek
!
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:37 am

Post by TierShift »

What's stopping you?
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:41 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Hopkirk and Aronis' promised post.
Eek
!
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:01 am

Post by TierShift »

So waddaja think of the lurkers?
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:11 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 375, My Milked Eek wrote:Yeah, I don't like Aronis' comment on the lurkers finally posting without commenting on their posts, I'll wait on his promised post, but that doesn't bode well imo.
It's called constructive prod dodging.

I'll start my analysis now.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:12 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 385, My Milked Eek wrote:
In post 381, Hopkirk wrote:Didn't have a read on Hannah before... then she posted. Much better reason than you who wanted her killed BEFORE she posted- pretty scummy there. The catagories are not random that's how read lists should go.
By safe I mean it looks like you're not giving your reasons to your reads as to not hit anyone on the head. I mean, 4 are gut reads, 1 is a valid neutral read (kop), 1 is about a claimed dayvig, 1 is calling somebody not a newbtown. And 3 of those gut reads are people who stood with daggers drawn and all you have to say is "gut" or "I got nothing". This makes no sense.

The categories aren't random, it's the placement of players inside the categories that looks random.

So you do have something on me? "Much better reason than you who wanted her killed BEFORE she posted- pretty scummy there." Where was this in your list? Or is this kind of remark only available to players who question you on it?
1.) For my top reads- Hannah and Zzzx, i've said what i dislike about them specifically. I see no reason to go lower than that since they would not be people I'd lynch right now since they are not at the top of my scum-reads.
2.) I do not view it as random. You can say this about anyone as you won't have the same reads as them.
3.) I can't hava a direct response to your post before you made your post can i...
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:19 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 330, TierShift wrote:Okay, let me throw out my reads.
Zzzx and snork are town.
Eek is still in the wtfcategory as I like his recent posts but I still get the feeling he's holding something back/being far from truthful. It's not who I want to lynch today, I think.
UNVOTE:
Aronis is a tad too null for my taste. Just strolling by without really giving opinions.
Hopkirk is slightly town but as Eek said we need his reads to judge him.
Sthar has been really shallow so far and I would definitely want to lynch him based on his play, if it were not for him being a dayvig.
There's two absolute nullreads in hannah and kop and they are hurting the game. I have way too little scumreads over the board and it's making me paranoid about them.

So uh, I think that was everyone.

VOTE: aronis
You've not dne anything to suggest that you are town, even with this many posts.
For starters, what are your reads? Are you just vote parking on Eek now?
I park my vote alot and just sorta forget about it.
UNVOTE:
It was for earlier, my reads have transformed, I'll reassess and decide about that in a minute.
In post 349, Kop wrote:I'd like the idea of voting for who is to be shot. But the only downside, the scum can see who will get the most votes and join in to give them the extra push that they need, then influence the day lynch and they are gaining 3 kills.

It'll be a nice turn of luck if we were to choose a scum to be shot, might see a indication of the possible scum trying to change the complexion of the voting for who is to be shot.

Eek, I can see what he tried to do with the asking of people to vote for Tier, so that he can get a read. It's all well and good voting as you can get reactions from people giving you reads to possible town or scum. But on the other hand, he could be role hunting for scum. He's leaning more town though for me, because other than that, most of his posts isn't giving me any scum reads.

Zz coming off townie for me. I was unsure at the start but with the more posts he has made, he is coming off as town.

Hannah, I have zero reads to what she could be, I have played a few times with Hannah, but obviously that doesn't mean anything at the moment.

Sthar, claims to be the viglante, and hasn't be counter claimed, so at the moment, town.

I'd be looking towards Hopkirk and Hannah at the moment.
Do you have a better idea about shooting?
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:19 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 389, TierShift wrote:So waddaja think of the lurkers?
I'm not impressed. And I mean that both positively as negatively. Meh at most. I want them to pick up their posting both in quality as quantity.

In post 390, Aronis wrote:
It's called constructive prod dodging.

I'll start my analysis now.
This guy.

In post 391, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 385, My Milked Eek wrote:

1.) For my top reads- Hannah and Zzzx, i've said what i dislike about them specifically. I see no reason to go lower than that since they would not be people I'd lynch right now since they are not at the top of my scum-reads.
2.) I do not view it as random. You can say this about anyone as you won't have the same reads as them.
3.) I can't hava a direct response to your post before you made your post can i...
1) "specifically"? Could you go into detail on your scumreads or do you want to do this conversation again?
2) If you don't explain your reads, except for "gut", then they're going to look like random placements to us.
3) Uhhh? Let's do this one step at a time: did you find me pressing for a hannah vig scummy?
Eek
!
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:28 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 374, Hannah26 wrote:
In post 372, TierShift wrote:I'm not a fan of hugely pulling the newbie card but hey

Who fo you want lynched and why are you not voting them?
I'm not playing a newbie card, you asked why I felt like that I have you a reason. I don't wanna be treated any different, I'm just alerting you to why I read things a different way...

I honestly haven't decided yet. Of we're going to use Starth's dayvig today surely if is debater to decide after that??

In post 373, Aronis wrote:So the inactives finally showed up? Wonderfully suspicious.

I'll try to post detailed opinions tonight or tomorrow.
haha that is so typical. I'm not posting I'm in the wrong I start posting I'm in the wrong :lol::lol:
Why did you just happen to show up before you got shot?

And it's sthar. And I find your reads rather lacking in evidence.

VOTE: Hannah
For now.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:42 am

Post by TierShift »

I surely hope this isn't your catchup post.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:54 am

Post by ZZZX »

First of all I am back. I guess things went smoother than expected.

Anyway first off I have to ask a serious question to hopkirk

You say I am playing noob town card yet I would have believed if anyone other than you said it But seriously

Have I ever played in another play style?

Will post more after I finish readin'
sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:42 am

Post by sthar8 »

In post 383, TierShift wrote:
Sthar, if you still wanna shoot today, you need to hurry up. I'd recommend Aronis. Can you tell us who you're thinking about shooting?
Yeah sorry, got super busy at work yesterday. My pool is {hop, kop, aronis}

Hop because I think he's scum, kop for being prod-dodgy, and Aronis for being difficult to read and not posting content.

Catching up now.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:47 am

Post by Aronis »

I try to be difficult to read. And I don't post content. Never.

If you decide to shoot me, a warning and opportunity to claim?
sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:54 am

Post by sthar8 »

I've noticed that :?
The downside ofc being that you become a variable, and shooting you to remove variables is therefore viable.

I dunno. Give me a minute. I'm compiling votes now.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”