Micro 322 - Managerial Merry Go Round Mafia

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:06 am

Post by Kop »

In post 392, Aronis wrote:
In post 330, TierShift wrote:Okay, let me throw out my reads.
Zzzx and snork are town.
Eek is still in the wtfcategory as I like his recent posts but I still get the feeling he's holding something back/being far from truthful. It's not who I want to lynch today, I think.
UNVOTE:
Aronis is a tad too null for my taste. Just strolling by without really giving opinions.
Hopkirk is slightly town but as Eek said we need his reads to judge him.
Sthar has been really shallow so far and I would definitely want to lynch him based on his play, if it were not for him being a dayvig.
There's two absolute nullreads in hannah and kop and they are hurting the game. I have way too little scumreads over the board and it's making me paranoid about them.

So uh, I think that was everyone.

VOTE: aronis
You've not dne anything to suggest that you are town, even with this many posts.
For starters, what are your reads? Are you just vote parking on Eek now?
I park my vote alot and just sorta forget about it.
UNVOTE:
It was for earlier, my reads have transformed, I'll reassess and decide about that in a minute.
In post 349, Kop wrote:I'd like the idea of voting for who is to be shot. But the only downside, the scum can see who will get the most votes and join in to give them the extra push that they need, then influence the day lynch and they are gaining 3 kills.

It'll be a nice turn of luck if we were to choose a scum to be shot, might see a indication of the possible scum trying to change the complexion of the voting for who is to be shot.

Eek, I can see what he tried to do with the asking of people to vote for Tier, so that he can get a read. It's all well and good voting as you can get reactions from people giving you reads to possible town or scum. But on the other hand, he could be role hunting for scum. He's leaning more town though for me, because other than that, most of his posts isn't giving me any scum reads.

Zz coming off townie for me. I was unsure at the start but with the more posts he has made, he is coming off as town.

Hannah, I have zero reads to what she could be, I have played a few times with Hannah, but obviously that doesn't mean anything at the moment.

Sthar, claims to be the viglante, and hasn't be counter claimed, so at the moment, town.

I'd be looking towards Hopkirk and Hannah at the moment.
Do you have a better idea about shooting?
Personally I'd be looking towards hop or hannah to be honest.

Hannah for the obvious reasons she's coming off far to defensive when under pressure. I think she is probably at top of everyones list.

Hop he is on my radar. His posts are just made with safe bets so that he doesn't drag too much attention onto himself. Since I've been on the mafia side I know that one comment that draws attention puts you in a precarious position. So putting safe bets out there gives the town very little to suspect, that is the feeling that hop is giving me.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:07 am

Post by sthar8 »

Ok, here's what I've found:

sthar8 {hop, aronis, kop}
Kop {hannah, hop}
hannah26 {no fucking clue}
Aronis {hannah}
ZZZX {hop, hannah}
Hopkirk {hannah, Z}
My Milked Eek {hop, aronis}
TierShift {hop, aronis}
Snork {tier, lurkers}

That should be a list of who we want to vig by player. The top two contenders are hannah, with 4-ish votes, and hop with 5. I personally feel that hannah is the low hanging fruit/ easy counterwagon for scum. Given this, if hop flips scum I expect his partner to be in {aronis, snork} especially given snork's last comment.

I'm gonna go shower now, and leave about an hour for corrections to my assumptions. After that, barring any glaring errors on my part, I'll need Hop's claim. I expect he and I will be playing lead catch a little later.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:10 am

Post by ZZZX »

Tl;Dr case on hopkirk

/Dodged my question I threw to him. 3 times. . .
/calls me for playing newb town while I explained it twice
/Is not townkirk meta style
/full of nulls reads and lower than usual activity and personality (according to his meta)

Vote hopkirk

P-edit I don't mind that
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:27 am

Post by Hopkirk »

“You say I am playing noob town card yet I would have believed if anyone other than you said it But seriously Have I ever played in another play style?” I am not saying you’re playing newb town, that’s whatothers are saying and I’m arguing is not true. Are you saying here you think you’re just newb town…

“1) "specifically"? Could you go into detail on your scumreads or do you want to do this conversation again?
2) If you don't explain your reads, except for "gut", then they're going to look like random placements to us.
3) Uhhh? Let's do this one step at a time: did you find me pressing for a hannah vig scummy?”

1.) I have given reasons for my scumreads, more than most have here. These will become more developed as we go.
2.) I had 2 gut reads so stop misrepping…
3.) Not at the time no. But when you criticise me for scumreading someone who you scumread with me providing some reasons when you provided absolutely nothing other than “they’re inactive” then try to criticise me for a lack of reads you reveal utmost hypocracy which I dislike.

Kop: “Hop he is on my radar. His posts are just made with safe bets so that he doesn't drag too much attention onto himself.” Yeah want to say how instead of jst sheeping it?

@402 zzzx:
1.) I haven’t seen you ask a single question I haven’t answered so clearly there’s a problem with your ability to ask questions. Want to actually ask me a question here rather than make up crap and use it to try and justify your bad reads?
2.) See above in this post. Are you trying to play newb town?
3.) I said earlier- look how people keep trying to lynch townkirk. What are you comparing this to anyway- SPECIFICALLY- since we’ve never played.
4.) 2 null reads out of the whole game (one being on an inactive) is not “full of”

Nice job scumclaiming I guess zzzx.

Vote zzzx

Claim is town aligned one shot busdriver.
(as it is written)
Big Sam Allardyce.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:32 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Kop seems scmmier.
Zzzx wasn't this bad/newb even during his first game so will probably be scum.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:33 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Sthar8 seems eager to appear as though he doesn't want to take the blame for a townkill here but still i wouldn't say he's scum.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:03 am

Post by TierShift »

Ok you still haven't brought forth a single decent argument as to why Zzzx is scum.

You say he was less newb in his first game, can you show proof? Does that make him scum here?

Bus driver sucks and is very hard to confirm. I would definitely not hold back the shot based on the claim.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:12 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Do you want a link to his first (i think) game?

Waiting for zzzx's responses.
sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:30 am

Post by sthar8 »

OK. I'm set.

Kill: Hopkirk

Spoiler:
Bang. You're dead.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:49 am

Post by Guyett »

We are going to need a double-decker in front of our goal rather than the team coach!
” - Sam Allardyce

Hopkirk has been sacked
He was Big Sam Allardyce,
a Town aligned One Shot Busdriver
Last edited by Guyett on Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:49 am

Post by Guyett »

"I don't know about food throwing. I did not see if something was thrown – you'll have to ask someone else, because I don't know."
- Arsene Wenger

Votecount 1.8Not voting (8) : sthar8, Kop, hannah26, ZZZX, Aronis, TierShift, Snork, My Milked Eek

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch

Deadline in (expired on 2014-04-16 20:00:00)

Last edited by Guyett on Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:02 am

Post by Hopkirk »

bah/Tally ho.
Hannah26
Hannah26
Townie
Hannah26
Townie
Townie

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:26 am

Post by Hannah26 »

In post 394, Aronis wrote:
In post 374, Hannah26 wrote:
In post 372, TierShift wrote:I'm not a fan of hugely pulling the newbie card but hey

Who fo you want lynched and why are you not voting them?
I'm not playing a newbie card, you asked why I felt like that I have you a reason. I don't wanna be treated any different, I'm just alerting you to why I read things a different way...

I honestly haven't decided yet. Of we're going to use Starth's dayvig today surely if is debater to decide after that??

In post 377, My Milked Eek wrote:
In post 371, Hannah26 wrote:Like I said I managed to miss his role claim, the name means nothing. Count that as a blonde moment by me, I'm an idiot I can admit that.
I see, doesn't really explain why you asked for his role name, but I see.
When did I ask for his role name??

In post 383, TierShift wrote:
In post 357, Hannah26 wrote:Snork I'm not sure I trust, very defensive and a little confusing from a newbieish point of reading.

Hopkirk is someone I go back and forth on. Sometimes his post seem town sometimes mafia. Same with Arnois, both playing very similar in my eyes.
Could you elaborate more on your snork suspicions? Can you go over hopkirk and arnis again and give us something more?

I was just about to and read his ISO and realised I'm completely wrong with my suspicions, I thought he'd just sort of gone under the radar with poor posts but I just read a large chunk of his posts and they are all pretty solid posts. I reckon my 2nd highest two read now...

As for Arnois his ISO was the opposite, such little in them to actually really go in. Comes in half way through a discussion with a throw away comment then leaves again. I don't like it.

Kop, why aren't you voting? What do you think of hannah and hopkirk now that they've posted reads?

Sthar, if you still wanna shoot today, you need to hurry up. I'd recommend Aronis. Can you tell us who you're thinking about shooting?
In post 349, Kop wrote:I'd like the idea of voting for who is to be shot. But the only downside, the scum can see who will get the most votes and join in to give them the extra push that they need, then influence the day lynch and they are gaining 3 kills.

It'll be a nice turn of luck if we were to choose a scum to be shot, might see a indication of the possible scum trying to change the complexion of the voting for who is to be shot.

Eek, I can see what he tried to do with the asking of people to vote for Tier, so that he can get a read. It's all well and good voting as you can get reactions from people giving you reads to possible town or scum. But on the other hand, he could be role hunting for scum. He's leaning more town though for me, because other than that, most of his posts isn't giving me any scum reads.

Zz coming off townie for me. I was unsure at the start but with the more posts he has made, he is coming off as town.

Hannah, I have zero reads to what she could be, I have played a few times with Hannah, but obviously that doesn't mean anything at the moment.

Sthar, claims to be the viglante, and hasn't be counter claimed, so at the moment, town.

I'd be looking towards Hopkirk and Hannah at the moment.
Do you have a better idea about shooting?
Personally I'd be looking towards hop or hannah to be honest.

Hannah for the obvious reasons she's coming off far to defensive when under pressure. I think she is probably at top of everyones list.

with the risk of sounding super defensive, can you show me how I sound defensive under pressure??

Hop he is on my radar. His posts are just made with safe bets so that he doesn't drag too much attention onto himself. Since I've been on the mafia side I know that one comment that draws attention puts you in a precarious position. So putting safe bets out there gives the town very little to suspect, that is the feeling that hop is giving me.
In post 374, Hannah26 wrote:
In post 372, TierShift wrote:I'm not a fan of hugely pulling the newbie card but hey

Who fo you want lynched and why are you not voting them?
I'm not playing a newbie card, you asked why I felt like that I have you a reason. I don't wanna be treated any different, I'm just alerting you to why I read things a different way...

I honestly haven't decided yet. Of we're going to use Starth's dayvig today surely if is debater to decide after that??

In post 373, Aronis wrote:So the inactives finally showed up? Wonderfully suspicious.

I'll try to post detailed opinions tonight or tomorrow.
haha that is so typical. I'm not posting I'm in the wrong I start posting I'm in the wrong :lol::lol:
Why did you just happen to show up before you got shot?

And it's sthar. And I find your reads rather lacking in evidence.

VOTE: Hannah
For now.
Haha is that a serious question?? Could I not ask the same about you??
Hannah26
Hannah26
Townie
Hannah26
Townie
Townie

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:27 am

Post by Hannah26 »

This quoting system has just sent me crazy. I know I've screwed that post up but I can't fix it and have just spent like 20 minutes trying to. Infuriating...

Hmmmm shocked about hop...
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:06 pm

Post by ZZZX »

Well... I guess we should be more careful in this lynch.

Do you guys have an idea of who to lynch?
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:43 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Let me reread some stuff before I comment on who to lynch.
Eek
!
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:56 pm

Post by Guyett »

In memory of the 96 men, women, and children who tragically died and the countless people whose lives were changed forever.
FA Cup semi-final Liverpool v Nottingham Forest.
15 April 1989.
"You’ll never walk alone."

Votecount 1.9Not voting (8) : sthar8, Kop, hannah26, ZZZX, Aronis, TierShift, Snork, My Milked Eek

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch

Deadline in (expired on 2014-04-16 20:00:00)

Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:29 am

Post by Kop »

Well, I'm going to admit, my reads on Hop, were way out. It just means, now we have to be careful on who we lynch. And I didn't fully give any reads on Aronis, to be personally honest, I think he has hopped over Hannah now, just something isn't sitting right with his posts over the last 24 hours.
In post 373, Aronis wrote:So the inactives finally showed up? Wonderfully suspicious.

I'll try to post detailed opinions tonight or tomorrow.
You posted this well over 24 hours ago, we are still waiting. Even if they have changed since what has happened with Hop, I'd rather you put it in the thread so that we all know what you have, and we can have something to work off.
In post 390, Aronis wrote:
In post 375, My Milked Eek wrote:Yeah, I don't like Aronis' comment on the lurkers finally posting without commenting on their posts, I'll wait on his promised post, but that doesn't bode well imo.
It's called constructive prod dodging.

I'll start my analysis now.

He states that he is going to start his analysis now, it's been 20 hours now, and a lot has come off since then, we're still awaiting his so called analysis, and his views that he claimed to going to be posting, made over 24 hours ago. The post he made after this I'll start now, is half arsed to be honest. I don't know what's worse, his analysis, or the fact that lurkers probably offer more. To be honest, his posting style in this game, strikes me more scummier than what people see off me, lacking content, holding back, awaiting people to offer there views and possibly to jump on.

Just strikes me that he would rather others play the game and us to seek the scum.
Why did you just happen to show up before you got shot?

And it's sthar. And I find your reads rather lacking in evidence.

VOTE: Hannah
For now.
He's put a vote on Hannah, "for now", over viewing the game myself, Hannah now is the bait for the scum to latch onto, and hope to push her off a cliff, as seen as the easiest target to push. If we're to play this safe, I'd say Hannah now wouldn't be the safest bet to lynch. The reason I think something off this post is, for now, sounds like he is starting a bandwagon, people latch onto it, then jump off, allowing someone else to push her, and he can come out and say well he was wrong, and that's why I jumped off.
In post 398, Aronis wrote:I try to be difficult to read. And I don't post content. Never.

If you decide to shoot me, a warning and opportunity to claim?
[/quote]

The Irony, lurkers offer nothing, then he claims I don't post content, so what's different between lurkers and yourself?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:47 am

Post by TierShift »

VOTE: aronis

Let's get scum now!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:52 am

Post by Kop »

VOTE: Aronis

Forgot to put it in previous post.

Personally speaking, he'd be on top of my scummiest reads now. Hannah has so far fallen from the top due to as it appears, she's an easy scapegoat for scum to use. Aronis has been on the lurkers/inactive but yet, over the oast 48 hours he hasn't exactly been most active, and when he has, he hasn't contributed much to the cause. States at least 2 or 3 times that he is going to share his views, but yet has too, if that post a few pages back, was his analysis, it was half arsed. I'm not getting a good vibe, especially when he says he doesn't post content, and doesn't want to be read.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:05 am

Post by ZZZX »

Honestly I'm confused with last turn of events...

But
vote aronis
until he answers last posts question
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:07 am

Post by Aronis »

Ha ha. Why am I not surprised?
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:09 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 421, Aronis wrote:Ha ha. Why am I not surprised?

Stop dodging start answeribg
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:10 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

No. I don't have a good feeling about this.
Eek
!
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:12 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 422, ZZZX wrote:
In post 421, Aronis wrote:Ha ha. Why am I not surprised?

Stop dodging start answeribg
Really? Good luck with that.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”