Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia (Game Over)

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:32 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm a bit busy today. I'm at the top of page four and had a few questions/comments.
In post 12, Lord Mhork wrote:VOTE: Fuzzylogic

Actual vote. What townie on earth does that? He might as well have posted 'hey guys I promise I'm not scum ok?'
I was more like okay does this guy have inside info. Then I figured no scum are not stupid.

cephir:post 27I'm more in line with Phdscar's thought process. I have grown cynical lately though.
In post 13, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Vote Fuzzy Logic

How does he know if scum will be easy or tough? "Hopefully the town can pull this off" sounds really manufactured too.
He did you the word imagine in that sentence.
In post 18, Aronis wrote:
In post 4, Kdub wrote:
There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.
A Jedi does not act for personal power or wealth
but seeks knowledge and enlightenment.
A true Jedi never acts from hatred, anger, fear, or aggression
but acts when calm and at peace with the Force.

TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:well I dont know about you guys, but I got a bad feeling about this game. Hopefully the town can pull this off but Im not sure. I imagine the scum going to be tough this game.
Dont look for me to RVS bc I dont... it just not my style.
Why do you say that?

It will be interesting to see Revan's alignment. He could really flip either way and
certainly a power to be reckoned
with.
I really do not like this statement. What makes you say the bold:
In post 21, Aronis wrote:
In post 20, PhDScar wrote:@Arnois can you in any way see that post coming from a town point of view?
No. Even if he is scum, why are we lynching so quickly? If nothing else, discuss it for a while, then end the day. Especially if he is town, we are giving scum a mislynch and night kill for free without forcing them to do anything.
Did you think fuzzy was scum? Did you think anyone on the wagon was scum? What did you want to discuss?

In post 33, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:And I wonder how scum are on my wagon.... this is obvious lynchbait material and scum knows its. Really if I scum I am going to make myself an easy lynch on my first statement.... people are jumping on a random RVS statement. If the town is going to win we need to play smarter than just jumping on random statement, right now im a bit worried if the town can win when it town are just surface reading people.

im not claiming at l-2

read my other games.... you will see I play an awkward game especially as town..... if you want to lynch me than fine lynch me... I would hate to be mislynched but hopefully if I get mislynch it will give some clues who the scum are.
How about trying to figure things out instead of the AtE
In post 34, ActionDan wrote:
In post 26, Kdub wrote:
Day 1 - Vote Count #1

Aegor (0)
-
vezokpiraka (0)
-
Aronis (0)
-
Albert B. Rampage (0)
-
TheUnderachivers (0)
-
farside22 (0)
-
PhDScar (0)
-
PeregrineV (0)
-
Lord Mhork (0)
-
neil1113 (0)
-
Cephrir (0)
-
Antihero (0)
-
TheFuzzylogic99 (7)
- Lord Mhork, MonkeyMan576, ArcAngel9, TiphaineDeath, PhDScar, Cephrir, Aegor
ArcAngel9 (0)
-
TiphaineDeath (0)
-
ActionDan (0)
-
MonkeyMan576 (0)
-
No Lynch (0)
-
Not Voting (10)
- vezokpiraka, Aronis, Albert B. Rampage, TheUnderachivers, farside22, PeregrineV, neil1113, Antihero, TheFuzzylogic99, ActionDan

17 votes available
9 votes needed to lynch

Deadline: (expired on 2014-05-05 17:47:00)
You would have thought the guy scumslipped. Disappointing.

Hrm. VOTE: ArcAngel9
Why the vote on ArcAngel?
In post 39, Antihero wrote:i got a cute poem for you

the white knight rides in
to save...

actually, screw you guys. i lied. i don't have a poem.

VOTE: aronis

p.edit: lol, yeah lynch this with fire
Why aronis?
In post 46, PhDScar wrote:Hey guys do you think maybe Aronis and Fuzzy could be scum together?
No.
In post 50, neil1113 wrote:VOTE: Aronis

As someone who has played with Fuzzy enough, I don't think that was truly a scum-slip. It may have been scummy as hell, but knowing Fuzzy's play-style, that doesn't surprise me. Though one of the main reasons I enjoy playing with Fuzzy, is he's like a scum day-target. Scum love to push for his mislynch, and just wait for him to talk himself into a hole and then they look good for lynching him, until he flips town and then they're all like "oh no! who would have thought?!?!"

Meta Fuzzy before you wagon on guys... that's not a good start.
What is Fuzzy like as town vs scum? Why the vote on Aronis when he wasn't even on the Fuzzy wagon?
In post 56, TheUnderachivers wrote:
In post 55, Aronis wrote:
In post 53, TheUnderachivers wrote:Since its KOTOR, I had wanted to have a short discussion about how much better the original was than KOTOR 2 but I see we are already into the game. My initial reaction is that fuzzy is probs town 'cause these super fast wagons like this are usually scum hoping on.

On a skim, I had an issue with Aegor and I didn't like Cephir's 51 but I need to reread the thread to get a better feel.
KotOR II was infinitely better.
Yeah this is scum.

vote:Aronis[/]
:igmeou:
In post 61, PhDScar wrote:
In post 57, TheUnderachivers wrote:
In post 25, Aegor wrote:
Fuzzy
, absolutely do not claim.
Why not? If he's about to get lynched wouldn't it be wise to claim?

@Cephir, you've never played with Fuzzy correct?
BECUASE HE WAS AT L-2 ON PAGE 2!
Also the vote you made after this, you do know RVS is super over right? So how about find scum and revote. Also I doubt it is a coincidence that your RVS vote landed on a wagon.
QFT
In post 69, Aegor wrote:
In post 29, Aronis wrote: You people seem to be intent on lynching him without any discussion or hesitation.
There is an enormous distinction between L-2, L-1, and lynch.
In post 33, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:And I wonder how scum are on my wagon.... this is obvious lynchbait material and scum knows its. Really if I scum I am going to make myself an easy lynch on my first statement.... people are jumping on a random RVS statement. If the town is going to win we need to play smarter than just jumping on random statement, right now im a bit worried if the town can win when it town are just surface reading people.

im not claiming at l-2

read my other games.... you will see I play an awkward game especially as town..... if you want to lynch me than fine lynch me... I would hate to be mislynched but hopefully if I get mislynch it will give some clues who the scum are.

You would be better off posting only when you have questions for other players and/or want to make a case.

You are, no joke, the biggest lynchbait I have ever seen.
In post 37, PhDScar wrote:Oh please this post is such blatant ATE, and your last was worded that it almost guaranteed to be a scum slip. You are getting lynched this game, and hopefully today after I find out what is going on with Aronis.
VOTE: PhD

Everything he has posted is bad.
What has been bad? This explains nothing and I have a town read current on PHD.
In post 79, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Underachiever

I dont know anything about Nero.... is Nero a hydra....
also since I not informed well in hydras.... are hydra qts made by the mod or by the players
Hydra are by the players.

Leaning scum currently: underachiever, Aegor, TiphaineDeath
Will have more later
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:50 am

Post by Aronis »

In post 140, TheUnderachivers wrote:I'll prob respond to some of this bullshit later but for now lets look at this
In post 133, neil1113 wrote:
In post 97, TheUnderachivers wrote:
In post 61, PhDScar wrote:BECUASE HE WAS AT L-2 ON PAGE 2!
Also the vote you made after this, you do know RVS is super over right? So how about find scum and revote. Also
I doubt it is a coincidence that your RVS vote landed on a wagon.
QFT, that's a great catch.
Obviously. God forbid I troll.
Yep, God forbid by your "trolling" you contribute to any mislynches...
My 5th vote was obv going to get him lynched...never mind the fact that you slipped that he's a mislynch...

Time to kill this guys.
Who gives a damn? It's not like I was actually mislynched or anything, just unvote then and move on.
Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:54 am

Post by Aronis »

@farside: More speculation about the setup then anything. I would guess that Revan is fairly powerful considering he is the main character.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:06 am

Post by farside22 »

Neil: Post 84: Are you town reading Tiphaine?

PhD post85 how did it seem scummy?

Neil: post 87 How did post 86 from Antihero not explain his thought process clearly?
Why do you think there is town motivation in the vote/unvote?
Also meh to your second comment here. A few people found the actions on Tiphaine suspicious, pushing on one player for said action is pretty weak.

Aegor wrote: from post 88
1) Willing to lynch by post 16
2) Inappropriate pessimism in post 22
3) Claim in post 39 that fuzzy is appealing to emotion when such a claim is absurd. Claim of a scum slip that he later admitted was ridiculous. I could very easily see this coming from scum attempting to force an early lynch and then planning to act surprised when a page 3 lynch flips town.
etc.
1) not scummy
2) not scummy
3) not scummy

Wins!

I found post neil's post a stretch
How is antihero not scum hunting. Some player simply use their votes and tilaphine is now aware of the issues and has not responded at this time to them so....?
Second Anithero linked one game he had experienced what he is talking about. That is not lazy or scummy. That is typical of players to do.
under wrote:I didn't have a big issue with Aronis telling Fuzzy to claim so I think Aegor telling him don't claim and then accusing him of rolefishing felt kinda lame. That's the kinda thing scum can coast on. Cephir's 51 was nothing more than a push on the fuzzy wagon and since I'm liking Aegor ATM, I'm going to assume that Cephir is your buddy and that's why you are so hostile.
what? :?

antihero:post 102 *points to post I called a stretch* Really that reads as weighing things out?

@Aegor:
Why do you say this about Neil:
In post 119, Aegor wrote:
In post 113, TheUnderachivers wrote:
In post 109, Aegor wrote:Neil's Antihero vote is hilariously awful.
^^^^^

Where is your Neil vote?!?
Nowhere because he does not deserve a vote. His vote on you was awful, necessarily scummy.

VOTE: TiphaineDeath
But you were on the wagon for Fuzzy:
In post 23, Aegor wrote:VOTE: fuzzy

Wagon ahoy

@Lord Mhork post 123 why the town read on Aegor?

@Neil: post 133 why did you vote for Antihero and list him as lazy?
God just finished reading this post.
Serious question: Are you always arrogant? I mean seriously everyone is wrong but you is horrible.

Aegor: Why the Neil vote?
In post 139, Antihero wrote:yeah, nix what i said earlier. this isn't a cautious playstyle. it's aggressively pushing a shit case which pretty much amounts to "eh, i don't agree with his scumtells" and "eh, i don't like his playstyle".
Agreed. I have to go back to the game I played with Neil but I remember he was pretty aggressive (I have a feeling this is a null tell with him) and his points were all over the place more. I think.
Will check on this when I have more time.
I'm more leaning him being an arrogant jerk then anything.

Vezo: What is the town read on Aegor and Neil from? What is with the scum read on Scar?

*waves to Peregrine*

In post 149, ActionDan wrote:VOTE: td

'Wagon escalated too fast'

=

'I feel the need to reposition my vote'

Nothing was said about fuzzy
What?

In post 152, Aronis wrote:@farside: More speculation about the setup then anything. I would guess that Revan is fairly powerful considering he is the main character.
Ah. I missed it was a character. I thought someone was named raven playing this game.

I see people have a town read on Aegor and I don't get that at all. I didn't like that he stuck up for Neil, then voted him. Aegor's points against scar being scummy is a bunch of null crap in my view.
Neil is a jerk that just comes off as arrogant that is most likely pissing people off.
TD's vote and unvote is awful. ActionDan just jumped on that wagon and I'm not a fun of this either.
I'm liking scar, antihero, Lord

Scum: TD, ActionDan, Aegor

vote: Aegor
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:16 am

Post by Kdub »

Day 1 - Vote Count #2

Aegor (1)
- farside22
vezokpiraka (0)
-
Aronis (1)
- PhDScar
Albert B. Rampage (0)
-
TheUnderachivers (0)
-
farside22 (1)
- PeregrineV
PhDScar (0)
-
PeregrineV (0)
-
Lord Mhork (0)
-
neil1113 (3)
- TheUnderachivers, Antihero, Aegor
Cephrir (0)
-
Antihero (1)
- neil1113
TheFuzzylogic99 (3)
- MonkeyMan576, ArcAngel9, Cephrir
ArcAngel9 (0)
-
TiphaineDeath (2)
- Lord Mhork, ActionDan
ActionDan (0)
-
MonkeyMan576 (0)
-
No Lynch (0)
-
Not Voting (5)
- vezokpiraka, Albert B. Rampage, TheFuzzylogic99, Aronis, TiphaineDeath

17 votes available
9 votes needed to lynch

Deadline: (expired on 2014-05-05 17:47:00)
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:17 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 11, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:well I dont know about you guys, but I got a
4. bad feeling about this game
. Hopefully the town can pull this off but
5. Im not sure
. I imagine the
6. scum going to be tough this game
3. Dont look for me to RVS bc I dont... it just not my style.
In post 33, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:And I wonder how scum are on my wagon.... this is
1. obvious lynchbait material
and scum knows its.
2. Really if I scum I am going to make myself an easy lynch on my first statement.... people are jumping on a random RVS statement.
If the town is going to win we need to play smarter than just jumping on random statement, right now im a bit worried if the town can win when it town are just surface reading people.

im not claiming at l-2

1. Noting is obvious to me. Link me to three games of this approximate size where you were lynched or wagonned to L-1 or L-2.

2. If people are "jumping on a random statement" then it's nothing you can say or do about it, it's just all so random.

3. Except you've already said you don't make random statements.

4. Why do you have a "bad feeling about this game"?

5.Why are you unsure town can win?

6. You are offering a quantification here based on something that no town player knows. If you are trying to quantify it based on other games you played, link me to 4 games you were in. Two of those games should have "tough" scumteams, and 2 should have "not so tough" scumteams.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:18 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 34, ActionDan wrote:You would have thought the guy scumslipped. Disappointing.
How would you define ?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:26 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 50, neil1113 wrote:VOTE: Aronis

As someone who has played with Fuzzy enough, I don't think that was truly a scum-slip. It may have been scummy as hell, but knowing Fuzzy's play-style, that doesn't surprise me. Though one of the main reasons I enjoy playing with Fuzzy, is he's like a scum day-target. Scum love to push for his mislynch, and just wait for him to talk himself into a hole and then they look good for lynching him, until he flips town and then they're all like "oh no! who would have thought?!?!"

Meta Fuzzy before you wagon on guys... that's not a good start.
I'd love to, but if you want to whiteknight/defend him, then the burden it on you. Post those crazy town-Fuzzy links and those scum-Fuzzy links.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:36 am

Post by Antihero »

In post 153, farside22 wrote:Agreed. I have to go back to the game I played with Neil but I remember he was pretty aggressive (I have a feeling this is a null tell with him) and his points were all over the place more. I think.
i don't know...

slept on it and i might be getting sucked into a bad scumread because 1) he's inflammatory and 2) i'm personally invested because he's baiting me.
re-evaluation of everyone is needed
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:02 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

I am not in favor of an early lynch, but Fuzzy is still scummiest in my book so I like my vote. I hate the "his meta shows he acts scummy when he is town" argument btw.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:08 am

Post by Cephrir »

UNVOTE:
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:13 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 88, Aegor wrote:1) Willing to lynch by post 16
3) Claim in post 39 that fuzzy is appealing to emotion when such a claim is absurd. Claim of a scum slip that he later admitted was ridiculous. I could very easily see this coming from scum attempting to force an early lynch and then planning to act surprised when a page 3 lynch flips town.
etc.
Would like clarification on this.

1) So was Cephrir (), TD (), Angel (), Monkey (), and Mhork ()
2) "Inappropriate pessimism is such an exact phrase that exactly describes .
3) Fuzzy admitted to using it in . You claim he's wrong (, )

You also tell Fuzzy to shut the fuck up.
In post 69, Aegor wrote:You would be better off posting only when you have questions for other players and/or want to make a case.
When Fuzzy flips scum like I highly suspect he will, you'll be next.

Vote: Fuzzy
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:13 am

Post by PhDScar »

In post 153, farside22 wrote:
Just the way it was worded rubbed me the wrong way. It is really just a gut read and likely shrouded in biases seeing as how I already thought he was scum when I read it.
But it is still wrong to do that really heavy AtE without doing anything actually town.

@Neil didn't you want to also respond to this three points made at me?
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:16 am

Post by PhDScar »

In post 159, MonkeyMan576 wrote:I am not in favor of an early lynch, but Fuzzy is still scummiest in my book so I like my vote. I hate the "his meta shows he acts scummy when he is town" argument btw.
Okay why don't you want an early lynch? Who else is scum besides Fuzzy? What do you think of Fuzzy's posts? What do you think of the posts defending him?
Don't just say you want to keep the day going, and not lynch early but do no work to make it so.
Fos:MonkeyMan
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:26 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 158, Antihero wrote:
In post 153, farside22 wrote:Agreed. I have to go back to the game I played with Neil but I remember he was pretty aggressive (I have a feeling this is a null tell with him) and his points were all over the place more. I think.
i don't know...

slept on it and i might be getting sucked into a bad scumread because 1) he's inflammatory and 2) i'm personally invested because he's baiting me.
re-evaluation of everyone is needed
Been there, felt that. Last game I played with Neil (he was scum that game). I had to step back and few times before I went off on a tagent.
It worked out in my favor doing so.
More I remembered in that game he followed me in my reads once I entered after attacking different people for different reasons.
In post 159, MonkeyMan576 wrote:I am not in favor of an early lynch, but Fuzzy is still scummiest in my book so I like my vote. I hate the "his meta shows he acts scummy when he is town" argument btw.
Why is Fuzzy the scummiest? What other reads do you have?
In post 161, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 88, Aegor wrote:1) Willing to lynch by post 16
etc.
Would like clarification on this.

1) So was Cephrir (), TD (), Angel (), Monkey (), and Mhork ()
2) "Inappropriate pessimism is such an exact phrase that exactly describes .
3) Fuzzy admitted to using it in . You claim he's wrong (, )

You also tell Fuzzy to shut the fuck up.
In post 69, Aegor wrote:You would be better off posting only when you have questions for other players and/or want to make a case.
When Fuzzy flips scum like I highly suspect he will, you'll be next.

Vote: Fuzzy
Why did you say all this about Aegor but vote Fuzzy?
In post 162, PhDScar wrote:
In post 153, farside22 wrote:
Just the way it was worded rubbed me the wrong way. It is really just a gut read and likely shrouded in biases seeing as how I already thought he was scum when I read it.
But it is still wrong to do that really heavy AtE without doing anything actually town.

@Neil didn't you want to also respond to this three points made at me?
I wasn't a fan of the AtE with nothing either. I'm waiting to see what Fuzzy says next, but Neil's passionate view on Fuzzy in the game gives me pause to look into fuzzy.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:09 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

In post 163, PhDScar wrote:
Okay why don't you want an early lynch? Who else is scum besides Fuzzy? What do you think of Fuzzy's posts? What do you think of the posts defending him?
Don't just say you want to keep the day going, and not lynch early but do no work to make it so.
You don't know why an early lynch is bad?

I think the posts defending him are well meaning in that they don't want early lynches either, and they may have meta on him, but that doesn't preclude fuzzy from being scum.

Fuzzy's posts are scummy, or just intentionally bad.
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:33 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

Fuzzy's first post was horrid, but it doesn't seem like something a scum would ever say. In retrospect there was absolutely no reason for it, when realizing that instead of anyone pointing that out, more people had piled on the wagon behind me, I grew nervous and jumped off.

Will be looking in to Aegor, Theunderachievers, and cephrir later today, not liking any of them right now.
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:41 am

Post by PhDScar »

In post 165, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
I do. But you didn't seem to actually belive in the statemnt when you made it based on your actions. So I wasnted to know why you thought it was bad but didn't anything to help.
PhDScar
PhDScar
Goon
PhDScar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:45 am

Post by PhDScar »

In post 166, TiphaineDeath wrote:Fuzzy's first post was horrid, but it doesn't seem like something a scum would ever say. In retrospect there was absolutely no reason for it, when realizing that instead of anyone pointing that out, more people had piled on the wagon behind me, I grew nervous and jumped off.

Will be looking in to Aegor, Theunderachievers, and cephrir later today, not liking any of them right now.
Why would town say it but not scum? Why do you have an issue with all those players? This post just feels just so disingenuous and what people want to hear.
VOTE: td
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:54 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

The thing you are missing is that town doesn't need a reason to say things. Town can just say things they are thinking, even if they are stupid. Scum will always be considering what they are going to say next and how it will effect game and peoples perception of them and how to make it look like that isn't what they're thinking. That post has no thought behind it, I don't think it's a scum post I don't want to do a huge writeup right now as I am in class, reason on those three will be inc later.
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:59 am

Post by neil1113 »

In post 153, farside22 wrote:Neil: Post 84: Are you town reading Tiphaine?
Yep, and Post 166 (right above mine) explains my view of him pretty clearly as to why I think he's town. That and Post 67 is when I developed my first read. So at the time of this post, his #67 made me feel he was null-town, just sheepish town, and then the post above me confirms my read that he's at least trying to be town-motivated.
In post 153, farside22 wrote:Neil: post 87 How did post 86 from Antihero not explain his thought process clearly?
Why do you think there is town motivation in the vote/unvote?
Also meh to your second comment here. A few people found the actions on Tiphaine suspicious, pushing on one player for said action is pretty weak.
#1. He did explain it, I just wanted further explanation to see if he'd try and stretch the truth. Most of that post was reaction fishing.
#2. As the post above me explains, that was basically my mindset. That Tiphaine saw what was going on with the quick wagon, and realized he was contributing to it, and wasn't ready to make such a huge decision so he jumped off just in time.
#3. Yeah, except I'm not pushing one person for the case on Tiphaine, I'm pushing one person for several things (or was), the case on Tiphaine may contribute to my read, but is not the meat of it.

In post 153, farside22 wrote:@Neil: post 133 why did you vote for Antihero and list him as lazy?
God just finished reading this post.
Serious question: Are you always arrogant? I mean seriously everyone is wrong but you is horrible.
#1. Did it really come off as though Lazy was the reason for my vote? It was not.
#2. I'm not arrogant at all actually, though it works very well in reaction fishing, and I will continue to do it in my games. It helps me confirm people. Though I do admit this little wagon push on me was quite amusing, and I wish you didn't just shut it down the way you did. It was an easy pick up for scum to run with, and while I'm positive one of them did, I'm not sure we gave it enough time to out his partners.

In post 153, farside22 wrote:I'm more leaning him being an arrogant jerk then anything.
:'(

In post 149, ActionDan wrote:VOTE: td

'Wagon escalated too fast'

=

'I feel the need to reposition my vote'

Nothing was said about fuzzy
This post is really bad, but I can't get a read just off of it. AD, care to explain?
In post 153, farside22 wrote: Ah. I missed it was a character. I thought someone was named raven playing this game.
When I first read that, so did I. I had to go back and look before I said anything. I also thought Nero was another person in this game, not one of the hydra's faces. You saw where that got me...
In post 153, farside22 wrote:Neil is a jerk that just comes off as arrogant that is most likely pissing people off.
So much hate from you girl... that hurts.
In post 157, PeregrineV wrote:I'd love to, but if you want to whiteknight/defend him, then the burden it on you. Post those crazy town-Fuzzy links and those scum-Fuzzy links.
The thing is, there's not any one game to link to. He's literally like that in every game. You don't have to search very far to see what I mean. I'm not going to link to every game he's played, if you really want to know, you can be bothered to find out.
In post 162, PhDScar wrote:@Neil didn't you want to also respond to this three points made at me?
Someone already commented on one of my points, that #1. Multiple people expressed willingness to quick lynch. In fact by being on a wagon in the first place, I'd say you assume responsibility for that lynch should a wagon be formed. Your vote is supposed to have a lot of responsibility behind it. That's the point. #2. I didn't read that as inappropriate pessimism, but rather realism from a perspective of somebody who has gone through it once before. #3 is simple, it was an AtE. It's hard to argue that.

Also;

UNVOTE:

Anti is town. Thanks for the responses, you gave me exactly what I was looking for.
Mhork wrote:Why the mean response?
(Paraphrased by Neil)
Reaction fishing. Last time you were easily baited and willing to jump on anyone who had something "mean" to say to you. You were town. Now you seem calm, collected, not easily baited, and you have a cool head on your shoulders. That doesn't help my read of you. I can't tell if you learned from last game, or if you are scum and are more careful with your postings this game?
IGMEOY: LordMhork

I'm going to reevaluate Aegor in my read list, because I have him at Null-Town right now. After an ISO, I'll see where my vote is most confident landing.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

Spoiler: My Record for Mafiascum.net
#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-
Hats off to Neil for some incredible town play.

Me=Weird
-
When I read up, I was just amazed by neil. Awesome reads.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:30 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 165, MonkeyMan576 wrote:

I think the posts defending him are well meaning in that they don't want early lynches either, and they may have meta on him, but that doesn't preclude fuzzy from being scum.

Fuzzy's posts are scummy, or just intentionally bad.
What about Fuzzy's post is scummy?
This vague stuff does not work for me.

@Neil: Wasn't trying to be offensive. It was how I felt when I read your post. Also I had no idea you were trying to push buttons. I never checked into your games. I was basing my impression of how you played in our last game as your normal behavior. You know how you appologized for your comments, I always figured that was based on pass relationships you dealt with in other games.

What about post 67
In post 67, TiphaineDeath wrote:UNVOTE: yeah that escalated way to quickly.
reads town? What about 166 reads as town? I mean TD says hey I noticed fuzzy's post was bad but other people voted and I jumped off. I mean there is nothing about what he got from the wagon. Usually if someone thinks a player is town (and yes I have seen this happen before I continue this story) people will go on a wagon and then scum hunt from those that followed the crazy logic.
I don't see anything from that from TD.

On a side note I'm sad I missed RVS I was going to vote Neil for our last game. :P
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:38 am

Post by Antihero »

wait... what?...

i feel like i just finished watching The Game and now i have to go back and see if it all made sense at the time...
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:54 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 169, TiphaineDeath wrote:The thing you are missing is that town doesn't need a reason to say things. Town can just say things they are thinking, even if they are stupid. Scum will always be considering what they are going to say next and how it will effect game and peoples perception of them and how to make it look like that isn't what they're thinking. That post has no thought behind it, I don't think it's a scum post I don't want to do a huge writeup right now as I am in class, reason on those three will be inc later.
Why did you vote for Fuzzy?
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:00 am

Post by Antihero »

yeah... so this is why i'm very against people who use the "trapper" approach

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”