AngryPidgeon
:P
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:57 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1342, Brian Skies wrote:@Kuribo: I still think Mollie is very likely to be town. If BnB is scum, she's probably just misreading them.
like I said before, my suspicions of mollie are nullified by the fact that I like Sven enough to keep him around anyway

if mollie's scum, i'm willing to allow her to be White Flagged at endgame
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:00 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:00 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 1349, BirdAndBeast wrote:
Agar -
Eeeehhhh????? Hes voting scum so he can be a weird neon greenish color that looks like vomit and town at the same time.
This is the greatest read I have ever received over the course of 70+ mafia games. <3
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:06 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

@BnB: I'm assuming that means you're townreading me.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:10 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1347, AGar wrote:
In post 1345, ika wrote:UNVOTE:

[/vote]Serene2VOTE:

i want to lynch this today after looking back. i noticed sevral inconsitency
You want to point them out? Like, this isn't reaction fishing. This is "I'm voting. Reasons are X. Not explaining X."
I could, but that requires effort, and im lazy atm.

p-edit: bnb, ill just be blunt here

im sorry you are having problems but the fact that you think my things are just "random" or "stupid" is the fault. I do these thigns so i can figure out a person thought process and figure it all out.

If you think all my things are useless or stupid then allow mastin to do them. i enjoy discussion from everyone no matter how pointless it seems, but even the most random questions/discussions are the most telling.

i mean if it seems entirly stupid or pointless, then do it at the simplest way possible, i generate reads based off interactions with me mostly. not others unless if i have a flip on one of the 2.

with that, take a deep breath and relax. you have night shift to relax
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:12 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

Its more of like I havent encountered you as scum before and Im not sure what Id expect. Your posts looks like what Id moreorless expect from town-Brian, but lean a littler closer, roses really smell like PooOOOoo. Or maybe they really are town-roses, idk.

You might be scum but Im not going to worry too much about that at all today cause Im just not mentally ready to pass a judgement on you that I can get behind.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:18 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

@Ika: IDK I feel like that last post of mine was the perfect vent so Im in a better mood than I was!~, still you didnt even comment on my awesome color scheme, reads, and attempt at comedy. So </3.
See the reason Im mad at mastin is cause she troll posted all of D1 and has basically not even read my posts in the QT yet because shes focusing on other shit and leaving me to bear the damn cross that she made.
Like IDK man I'd like to talk to you about your approach to doing things (if you are town here) after the game, but not now.

Would you vote either Venmar or Zdenek today? Hell I'll even yolo paranoia gut wagon Brian skies for the epic lolz right now.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:21 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1356, BirdAndBeast wrote:Its more of like I havent encountered you as scum before and Im not sure what Id expect.
I've actually seen you as scum before. But I still don't really know what to expect. But your play this game isn't really what I'd expect from a scum you.

I'm still pretty okay with trading you for scumflips. And if you're town, you should take this as an opportunity to spread your wings and breathe. Or at the very list, make a bomb ass reads list (unlikely because your reads waffle more than my Eggos.)
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:22 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I also like the rose analogy to my general meta. I think it fits if I squint hard enough.
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:23 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1358, Brian Skies wrote:I'm still pretty okay with trading you for scumflips.
Ya this is one of the things that looks like scum-roses. Why do you give 2 shits about Serene's opinion exactly?
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:23 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1357, BirdAndBeast wrote:Hell I'll even yolo paranoia gut wagon Brian skies for the epic lolz right now.
Also, you'll lose.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:23 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 1349, BirdAndBeast wrote:
Venmar
- mafia aligned. This is not Venny's town game. This is not Venny working with people. This is not Venny showing interest in things in a townie way or trying to solve the game. His push on us is scum-motivated, thinly veiled with OMGUS. I don't reallysee much outside of his opening few posts that I actually like from him and his push on us is SO BAD. And it was clear he wanted to go that way ever since I put him on my pet scumteam. HES SCUM. SUCK IT VENMAR.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:24 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1360, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 1358, Brian Skies wrote:I'm still pretty okay with trading you for scumflips.
Ya this is one of the things that looks like scum-roses. Why do you give 2 shits about Serene's opinion exactly?
Why not? You don't trust that he's capable of finding scum? Do you think he's scum (in which case he could be a usurper and we should be PL'ing you right now)? Would you rather fill this thread with another who knows how many pages of Serene tunneling you with role-related bias?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:26 pm

Post by ika »

BNB: what about serne, would you be behind a lynch on him?

i dont exactly see dry-fit scum and ager case to me is bs.

the lover pair i see ij being the scum and stal being the town atm

p-edit: dont worry about the color sceme response yet i need to look at it, i have sevral other things going on and with day shift deadline coming i wont have time to give a proper response.

as for votes:

venmar: reit off the top of my head, no

zdneck: if its the right person im thinking of is yes

brian: i would wagon for hilarity just to have some fun
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:27 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

You got like 90 minutes to wagon me. So what's stopping you?
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:30 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

At brian: phone post now going to dinner. You trust them to be REALLY GOOD? Enough that they are better than other people here notably that you care? Enough to override the possibility that they're just mafia and going to ml lots of people? You think they are amazingly better than me who you credit ed with finding the scum team in ag....you praised me for that earlier THIS GAMW.

So you ask why not serene. I asl.... why serene?
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:35 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1366, BirdAndBeast wrote:At brian: phone post now going to dinner. You trust them to be REALLY GOOD? Enough that they are better than other people here notably that you care? Enough to override the possibility that they're just mafia and going to ml lots of people? You think they are amazingly better than me who you credit ed with finding the scum team in ag....you praised me for that earlier THIS GAMW.

So you ask why not serene. I asl.... why serene?
Okay, first of all, I'm only familiar with like half the players in this list. And I'm in super tunnel mode.

Secondly, I would place your slot, Mollie's slot, and Serene's slot pretty high up on the list of players I respect out of this playerslist. But my opinion is biased and I just want him to shift his attention elsewhere.

Thirdly, my current read on them is 3rd party lyncher. Not scum. So yes, their reads do matter to me. And if Serene hopes to ever lynch you, he either needs to earn it (through pure town-motivated scum-hunting) or bus a partner if scum.
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:36 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1366, BirdAndBeast wrote:At brian: phone post now going to dinner. You trust them to be REALLY GOOD? Enough that they are better than other people here notably that you care? Enough to override the possibility that they're just mafia and going to ml lots of people?
You think they are amazingly better than me who you credit ed with finding the scum team in ag
....you praised me for that earlier THIS GAMW.

the italics part makes me want to read this post in Hannibal Lecter's voice

brb
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:37 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1366, BirdAndBeast wrote: So you ask why not serene. I asl.... why serene?
An easy arguemnt would be hes 3rd party whos targeting you.

A better argument is that he has many inconsistency with his claim on lyncher atm and the fact hes gets rather gets all paranoid when someone questions it.

all i have seen from him is shouting "lynch you, lynch you"
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:41 pm

Post by Venmar »

mastin, how does it feel to keep drawing scum?

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:41 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

3rd party lyncher isn't town dude and it's silly to treat it like town. So you are willing to side with them over us who would be practically obv town if serene were a confirmed lyncher so we'd be trustworthy more than them anyhow. And you would actually consider lynching a townie over their lyncher? The fuck? IDK Brian.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:44 pm

Post by Venmar »

that's like, mafia arguments right there.

you know, the amount of things that are scummy coming from you have exceeded my ability to count

BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:45 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1370, Venmar wrote:mastin, how does it feel to keep drawing scum?
Mastin abandoned me. I guess she's over it. :P
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:46 pm

Post by Venmar »

oh, is this AP? hi AP

self vote please, your posting bleeds my eyes

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”