MS Fantasy Camp 2: Reaper's Tale! (Finished!)

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:37 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

oh god, Drunk Reck.

Reck, tell me why you're town. Go. While you're still inebriated.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:39 pm

Post by Cerulean »

In post 566, Sixty wrote:kindly amuse me by voting someone else, but with
feeling
this time.

COULD NOT BE HELPED.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:45 pm

Post by Cerulean »

In post 557, Shadoweh wrote:...Really. That's your problem? I'm not going to search for games where the town PR's flipped blue instead of green for you, you know they exist, and from my first comment on him I obviously don't think blue is the natural fucking color for Town. So you're voting me because you think I'm stupid. Screw you.
You are breaking my heart.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:01 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Says the giant blue square. Stop playing hanabi and read everything I've posted at once, then apologize profusely for voting me to the point of rage and vote scum. If you don't think that was genuine enough I can work up some more open disgust just for you.

I really don't think Sixty's puppy costume is relevant to the mafia. Neither is UT's taking pot-shots at them for possibly being wrong. Other then more buddying to Reck. I think I've come to terms with actually thinking you're scum for this. I would have preferred to agree about the Reck wagon, but I'm kind of sold on him being town atm.

VOTE: Untrod Tripod
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:05 pm

Post by Cerulean »

In post 538, Venmar wrote:
In post 537, Cerulean wrote:Oh my god, I think I lost track of how many times you said stuff like this?
It must suck to only have one finger and still not be able to count to one.
Um
In post 487, Cerulean wrote:Good news: I got some messages from Tammy this morning saying she'll be back either tonight or tomorrow and that she just needed to step back and take a break (which is good because I have a ton of work I need to get done today myself >_> ).
Sorry for the confusion that it caused and hopefully things will be cool from here on out.
In post 513, Cerulean wrote:Anyway, I am sorry for any confusion over our slot. My need for a break for mafia and the drama has been building for some time and this weekend just kinda pushed it over the brink.
That's two, but that's just a skim, and I saw
similar
shit too.

I didn't do much of the posting in Chef Mafia. The parts I did are very obvious.[/quote]

I don't get your point? We're a hydra, so it makes sense that we'd say somethign similar? Empire didn't have any idea if I'd be back because I took a break from the site for a few days, and even though we talk pretty much every day as we're friends he still hadn't heard from me.

Hmmm

~~~

nacho/ffery - early thoughts on venmar?
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:09 pm

Post by Cerulean »

In post 603, Shadoweh wrote:Says the giant blue square. Stop playing hanabi and read everything I've posted at once, then apologize profusely for voting me to the point of rage and vote scum. If you don't think that was genuine enough I can work up some more open disgust just for you.

I really don't think Sixty's puppy costume is relevant to the mafia. Neither is UT's taking pot-shots at them for possibly being wrong. Other then more buddying to Reck. I think I've come to terms with actually thinking you're scum for this. I would have preferred to agree about the Reck wagon, but I'm kind of sold on him being town atm.

VOTE: Untrod Tripod
faraday went to bed two hours ago and ended hanabi cuz he's a loser :(

i want to see you work up some open disgust. I want to see you mad instead of saying you'll be mad. I want you to make me believe you're town, but more and more shadoweh I just don't think that's possible.

I *do* believe that Reck is more than likely town though.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:13 pm

Post by Flipping Awesome »

Ugh I feel checked out of this game.

~ F-16
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:13 pm

Post by Cerulean »

Also, nacho, when you get back here. I'd really love your thougths on shadoweh. Please and thank you.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:13 pm

@ Sixty, falling asleep is part of our role.

~ F-16
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:14 pm

Post by Cerulean »

In post 606, Flipping Awesome wrote:Ugh I feel checked out of this game.

~ F-16
*twitch*
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:15 pm

In post 609, Cerulean wrote:

~ F-16
*twitch*
I'll take your *twitch* and raise you a *sigh*
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:16 pm

Post by Cerulean »

In post 610, Flipping Awesome wrote:
In post 609, Cerulean wrote:

~ F-16
*twitch*
I'll take your *twitch* and raise you a *sigh*
I see your *sigh* and let one tear drip slowly down my cheek.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:17 pm

Okay, that made me laugh and you know what that means to people that make me laugh in mafia?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:17 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 605, Cerulean wrote: i want to see you work up some open disgust. I want to see you mad instead of saying you'll be mad. I want you to make me believe you're town, but more and more shadoweh I just don't think that's possible.
Well unfortunately for you I'm feeling more inclined to delete my all-caps responses about how if you think I wasn't mad yesterday you aren't reading me and are NOT GOOD at mafia. You can take your scumread and stick it up your ass.

Cut: STOP SPAM POSTING USELESS SHIT.
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:21 pm

In post 613, Shadoweh wrote:Cut: STOP SPAM POSTING USELESS SHIT.
It is only useless if it is not alignment-revealing info. For instance, I know that scum-Tammy wouldn't *twitch* at me.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:21 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

In post 574, xRECKONERx wrote: Second off, I never said UT was scum. I disagreed with two things:
1) UT implied the two heads of Tim Howard sat down in their scum-hydra-QT and decided, "Hey, I know! I'll be the good cop, you be the bad cop! It'll make people feel guilty about voting us!" which is not an actual conversation I think a hydra has ever had, ever, in the history of the game of mafia.
If I could prove this to be wrong, would you proxy your vote to me for the rest of the game?

In post 575, Zdenek wrote:
In post 571, Nobody Special wrote:
In post 564, Tim Howard wrote:Is this really a conducive conversation to be happening? Shadoweh, does Nero Cain strike you as scum right now?
This is the FIRST townish post from this slot. I feel better about letting it live another day now.

-Nobody Special
Doesn't it bother you that they completely ignored that blue is not really a reasonable color to guess for town prs, and that they took steps to shut down the conversation about that by asking Shadow about her read on Nero, which is basically irrelevant to that point? To me it just seems like their focus is off.
I am unable to properly generate sufficient non-sequiturs to reply to this in the manner I would prefer. No, it doesn't bother me. Why should it?

-------

I have a dim recollection of playing with Shadoweh in the distant past. She was nowhere this bitchy, rude, or scatterbrained. Therefore:

unvote

Vote: Shadoweh

-Nobody Special
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
sangres
sangres
Mafia Scum
sangres
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:22 pm

Post by sangres »

In post 604, Cerulean wrote:nacho/ffery - early thoughts on venmar?
I think Nacho will have a little time for this game tomorrow. I was expecting to have more time as well, but we'll see how it goes I guess.

I have never played with scum-Venmar, and it's been a while since I did a meta scan. So, I have a town-Venmar model that's probably a little sketchy and no scum-Venmar model at all. Nacho and I recently helped get him mislynched in a PoE situation where we both really thought he'd looked pretty town earlier in the game. To me, in this game so far, Venmar is coming off pretty similar to Xenosaga in tone, level of involvement, etc.

But, to a large extent I depended on Nacho's meta read in that game, so it wouldn't surprise me at all if Nacho sees an issue or two that I don't.

However, it will surprise me quite a bit if Nacho changes his mind about Katsuki given what he's posted this week.

Does Empire have an opinion on Venmar?
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:24 pm

Post by Cerulean »

In post 613, Shadoweh wrote:
In post 605, Cerulean wrote: i want to see you work up some open disgust. I want to see you mad instead of saying you'll be mad. I want you to make me believe you're town, but more and more shadoweh I just don't think that's possible.
Well unfortunately for you I'm feeling more inclined to delete my all-caps responses about how if you think I wasn't mad yesterday you aren't reading me and are NOT GOOD at mafia. You can take your scumread and stick it up your ass.

Cut: STOP SPAM POSTING USELESS SHIT.
Shadoweh, I love you even if you're breaking my heart
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:26 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Flipping Awesome wrote:Ugh I feel checked out of this game.
~ F-16
It's really easy to feel checked out of this game, because there are like.. three people actually played and a bunch of other people sniping from the sidelines. Pls stop talking to Tammy and do something involving checking back in. As long as it doesn't have the color 'blue' anywhere in it. And.. that's possibly the weirdest alignment tell I've ever heard of, but Tammy is obvtown anyways?

NS: That's very flattering of you. It was probably not a game I was wagoned in, because I am all of the above. (pretty sure scatterbrained in all three, but I think I'm posting quite coherently so what is that an accusation of?)

Stop. Cutting me. Why are you all deciding to post at once. ._.

I'm not talking to you anymore until you remove your vote.
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:28 pm

Post by Cerulean »

In post 612, Flipping Awesome wrote:Okay, that made me laugh and you know what that means to people that make me laugh in mafia?

IT MAKES YOU FALL ALSEEP?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

(or it means they're town :P )
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Flipping Awesome
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Flipping Awesome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:33 pm

Okay, so where I was at before I checked out: I was hard-townreading Cerulean, Sangres, LLD, Zdenek, and Nero Cain. Penguin had concerns about the last two but I think she's coming around.

She is still scumreading Katsuki but I really thought Katsuki understanding why I was scumreading him but wanting Penguin's reasons felt very town. So, we're still going to discuss that read before we decide where we want to go with that.

I lean slight scum on Venmar just because so many of the things feels like snarky discredits than actual attempts to engage arguments against him. But this is something I really want to read closely and verify with his meta on and discuss after finishing reading.

I am null on you (Shadoweh) but I really did skim this game and I am going to re-read more closely and probably read a few of your games before we come to a conclusion.

I felt checked out because no one really engaged with our slot after townbinning us and I was hoping this game would turn into a massive meta discussion.
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:37 pm

Post by Cerulean »

In post 616, sangres wrote:
In post 604, Cerulean wrote:nacho/ffery - early thoughts on venmar?
I think Nacho will have a little time for this game tomorrow. I was expecting to have more time as well, but we'll see how it goes I guess.

I have never played with scum-Venmar, and it's been a while since I did a meta scan. So, I have a town-Venmar model that's probably a little sketchy and no scum-Venmar model at all. Nacho and I recently helped get him mislynched in a PoE situation where we both really thought he'd looked pretty town earlier in the game. To me, in this game so far, Venmar is coming off pretty similar to Xenosaga in tone, level of involvement, etc.

But, to a large extent I depended on Nacho's meta read in that game, so it wouldn't surprise me at all if Nacho sees an issue or two that I don't.

However, it will surprise me quite a bit if Nacho changes his mind about Katsuki given what he's posted this week.

Does Empire have an opinion on Venmar?
Empire is pretty strongly in the Venmar is scum camp. He'd probably be voting venmar if it weren't for us thinking we have stronger reasons for thinking Shadoweh is scum. (Also, this is empire's scum read and not mine pinky swear so noone can disimiss it as tammy is omgusing someone who is scum reading her for the most stupid reason ever!)
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:57 pm

Post by Cerulean »

Okay so, Empire and I just had a serious discussion and we decided we're NOT going to sue Nero Cain for "blue" copyright infringement issues. We think that we can both cohabitate here peacefully as long as he doesn't start yelling at me.

(empire might not have been part of the discussion and i might just have decided Nero's town.)
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think you actually yell at me more than I yell at you.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:18 pm

Post by Katsuki »

In post 614, Flipping Awesome wrote:
In post 613, Shadoweh wrote:Cut: STOP SPAM POSTING USELESS SHIT.
It is only useless if it is not alignment-revealing info. For instance, I know that scum-Tammy wouldn't *twitch* at me.
BUT WOULD SHE DROP TEARS OF GUILT?
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a