Varsoon [1] -
GuyInFreezer

zMuffimMan [1] - borkjerfkin
thenewearth [4] - VictorDeAngelo, pieguyn, GuyInFreezer, Varsoon
SXTLHGaiden [2] - GuyInFreezer, Sakura Hana

Not Voting [3]
- Hanasawa, SXTLHGaiden, Kagami

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch

Deadline is April 21, 2014, at 11:00 AM PST.
Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2014-04-21 13:00:00)
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Calling all touhou fans!
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:33 am

Post by pieguyn »

town:
Sakura Hana
pieguyn
notscience
Kagami
vezokpiraka

null-town:
Hanasawa
VictorDeAngelo Feirei <- replace out and anger around it seemed town. not interested in lynching today bc Sakura cop
zMuffinMan
Raging Bull

SXTLHGaiden
Bitmap <- probably town role, not interested in lynching today
borkjerfkin
GuyInFreezer <- looking back at his posts I think he'd be able to fake the reaction to me pushing him. besides that the gambit he did re: Sakura reads town but I wouldn't put it past him to pull that shit as scum and I could easily see it as a scum gambit to keep protections off Sakura. if she dies they could just write it off as "lol strongman" or smth (GIF had a strongman worth 5 kills last game). the more I think about it, the more I wanna say his role is a scum role although idk why he'd blatantly claim it if it was (PGO last game is way more alignment neutral). the way TNE is pushing him is similar to the way TNE-scum constantly busses his teammates for sketchy reasons although this is predicated on TNE scum. need more data here

scum:
thenewearth
Varsoon <- I don't like how he keeps blatantly jumping on every single wagon ever. also, he's not doing much for someone who's supposed to be "confirmed" tomorrow. not interested in lynching today bc Sakura cop

this is where I'm currently at btw. I'm trying to rework my reads bc I know I had too many in my town/null-town pile especially with Bitmap cop claim. if I had to take a guess I'd say {TNE, Varsoon, GIF} although at this point GIF-scum is almost entirely predicated around TNE-scum and I don't feel strongly about any of this right now
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:36 am

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1341, GuyInFreezer wrote:Oh ok.

VOTE: Gaiden
why this vote and how'd you go from Gaiden-town bc the way he's not doing anything earlier to here?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:37 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

@pie: I agree with pretty much that whole read list except i'd rank muffin and GiF higher and Gaiden as scum, tho Gaiden is mostly a gut thing at this point.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:42 am

Post by Bitmap »

Oh my vote is locked apparently... anyways we need to lynch someone soon.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:44 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Vote: TNE

May move to Gaiden if that wagon takes off. Not liking any other wagon for today.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:05 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 1352, pieguyn wrote:
In post 1341, GuyInFreezer wrote:Oh ok.

VOTE: Gaiden
why this vote and how'd you go from Gaiden-town bc the way he's not doing anything earlier to here?
Bc his spellcard do the same (and weaker) thing as my ability do.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:14 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Weaker? he can get flavor + role name. Like if he had scanned the me from the previous touhou upick he would've gotten Sanae Town Doctor vigilante racecop neighbor, that's what i'm getting.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:14 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Well maybe without the town part since it's more of a rolecop than alignment scan.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:23 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Aw, Pie, sorry that I'm not impressing you.
The trick is to let scum catch themselves. We've got claims and reactions to PoE.
I've given my input.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:35 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

pieguy wrote:why don't you think there was any town in his reaction? do you have any specific idea what you'd be looking for in a town reaction?
i don't have a specific set of criteria, no. but i was just looking for a reaction that makes sense, i guess. i mean, i've been attacking raging bull for a while now but there didn't seem to be "indignation" or frustration or anger or anything of the like in his responses to me, but when feirei put a vote down on him, the attitude completely changed. he was acting frustrated, but i didn't really understand where the frustration was coming from. if it's because he's town and being voted, where is the indignation in his responses to me? or to you, when you were voting him? it just felt like lashing out at an easy target

also when i talk about making sense, i'm talking about the way in which he's questioning people and the statements he's making. in the back-and-forths he's been having with me, there's been a lot of questions he's asked where i look at them and go, "what is the point of this question?" most of the questions he's been asking me are either (a) asking me about stuff that doesn't seem relevant to figuring out my alignment, (b) asking me about stuff that doesn't advance the game in any way, or (c) asking me about stuff that should be rather obvious if he was reading the thread. the only really game-relevant questions i remember him asking me were about my reads (and even then, he's only really asked me about feirei and hanasawa so far). there may have been a couple other relevant questions in the mix somewhere but most of the time i'm just left scratching my head trying to figure out why he's asking me the questions he's asking me

i see the same sort of weird questions in his responses to feirei (e.g. ). there's no focus, it's just a bunch of questions where the answers don't really seem to matter. i mean, i suppose if you squint really, really hard you can see some merit in asking feirei why she unvoted, but even that should have happened a long time ago and the way the question is phrased is completely misinterpreting what feirei was actually saying.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:41 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

bitmap wrote:Oh my vote is locked apparently...
kinda wondering how the you missed all the discussion about votes being locked on feirei if you read the game
varsoon wrote:I've given my input
i actually don't even know what your reads are at the moment

and i don't remember any input you've actually given apart from calling feirei-slot town
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:50 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Then pay attention or open my ISO.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:59 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Maybe you should open your own ISO.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:00 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

I mean even you realized it because you commented on it here:
In post 1255, Varsoon wrote:Ugh, apparently a laidback, call-it-as-it-comes, no fervor approach does not work for me.
I keep getting scum-read for doing nothing, when the things I do just lack the gravity, noise, and broad strokes that they did in previous games of mine.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:02 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

varsoon wrote:Then pay attention or open my ISO
i am aware you gave reads like 30 pages ago, if that's what you mean?

i don't remember you really talking about how those reads have or haven't changed over the course of the game and/or where you're at now
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:21 pm

Post by Varsoon »

I figured that my responses and votes would speak for themselves.
Not so concerned with having a big, artificial reads-list.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:34 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

varsoon wrote:I figured that my responses and votes would speak for themselves.
no? i'm going over your ISO now and i don't really know where you stand on people

as far as i can tell you think one of the investigative claims contains scum (but you didn't specify which one you thought was scum), you think notscience and gaiden are scum? maybe? it's unclear since you haven't really talked about them recently and the last thing you said about them was ages ago. a lot of your responses come when people mention suspicion of you (e.g. you haven't really talked to me at all except when i mentioned i don't like the way you're approaching this game). when the RB wagon looked like this:

Raging Bull [6] - GuyInFreezer, Feirei, zMuffinMan, notscience, pieguyn, SXTLHGaiden

you said all your town reads were on it but i don't really know who you were referring to here

so yeah. i dunno who you actually think is scum
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:46 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i get the feeling that you're scum and trying to create as few interactions as possible because sakura's investigation means you're fucked now
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:01 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In that case, I'm fucked.
The reality is that I'm not, though. So flinging suspicion on me just feels like you're trying to draw a mislynch on soon-to-be-conf-town.
My suspicions stand. A few days difference hasn't made me less suspicious of the people I've voted unless stated otherwise.
For instance, RB's town and I'm not putting votes there.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:16 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

varsoon wrote:So flinging suspicion on me just feels like you're trying to draw a mislynch on soon-to-be-conf-town
i think i just did the biggest eye roll i've ever done

i'm not pushing a lynch on you. theory dictates you shouldn't be lynched today.

but i still think what you're doing looks like scum who knows he's fucked and i still don't like the fact that it looks like you've basically shut down and stopped interacting with the game in any meaningful way.
varsoon wrote:My suspicions stand
WHAT suspicions? i dunno who you're actually suspicious of. notscience? gaiden? bitmap? TNE? me?

also, going back over your ISO i found
varsoon wrote:thenewearth - Town a hundred times town town forever the new earth town earth town w w w dot thenewearth is town dot com
what changed?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:18 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

also why are you reading RB as town?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:20 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Thank god that's over and i can finally link it: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=43716
Scum Varsoon doing nothing.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:43 pm

Post by FakeGod »

Prodded notscience.
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Calling all touhou fans!
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:17 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Hey, as it turns out, discussing my alignment is moot because we'll know it tomorrow.
So you drop the masturbation of calling me scum.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”