Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:57 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 659, Yates wrote:
In post 655, Josh_B wrote:I'm saying the Aronis fish was 20.
Fair enough - though I think that's also a mischaracterization. 20 - like 15 - didn't stand out to me as a rolefish either. It looked like a lulzy response to a silly post from Kid A. At least in 15 I could have
understood
the argument that he was trying to "breadcrumb" doc even though I would have disagreed with it.
How do you feel about displaced, ruflig voting on Aronis for post 20?
jklash12
jklash12
Goon
jklash12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:00 am

Post by jklash12 »

I shot Aronis and I am town. I shot because I honestly thought he had a good chance of being scum because my previous game with him he was a lot more active was trying to find scum unlike this game.
Chandra Nalaar
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Chandra Nalaar
she/any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/any

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:20 am

Post by Chandra Nalaar »

Interesting. Well, if you have any more shots for later Days, please hang onto them until we come to a consensus and we can use you as a second lynch. Also, any possibility that he was an SK is pretty much eradicated for me.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:50 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 663, ZZZX wrote: I had posted at least 5 posts that were just ignored ...
Which posts were ignored?
In post 663, ZZZX wrote: Also at that time there were at least 6 small wagons which were agianst towny players imo
The vote count was reset by the Aronis kill. Nobody was voting at the point you made that post.

Also, if you are responding to something specific, can you only include that part of the post. I don't want to continuously scroll past a whole quoted wall if you're not responding to the entire thing.
In post 677, Chandra Nalaar wrote:Interesting. Well, if you have any more shots for later Days, please hang onto them until we come to a consensus and we can use you as a second lynch. Also, any possibility that he was an SK is pretty much eradicated for me.
Given that he's claimed the shot, he's probably 1-shot.

-Bulba
Hydra of Bulbazak and Eddie Fenix.

Embrace the dissonance.
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:52 pm

Post by pidgey »

Hi reading the thread now.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:09 pm

Post by pidgey »

In post 676, jklash12 wrote:I shot Aronis and I am town. I shot because I honestly thought he had a good chance of being scum because my previous game with him he was a lot more active was trying to find scum unlike this game.
I think that was a mediocre shot. You had already voted for me, and people had votes on me, so why not kill me since that would at least clear a lot? From a town mindset, it was a weak move dude. As i said when you voted me, you seem like lazy town and that kill was a lazy decision if you really are town.
In post 650, beastcharizard wrote: Can you tell me how I am obvious scum? Umbrage I think you are upset I voted you and Chandra I think you are just sheeping Umbrage. So clarification would be fantastic. If you won't do it for me do it for the actual town people whom you are trying to trick into mislynching me.
I don't think you are obv scum but i think you do sometimes have done callouts without really commiting. Still unsure what to think of you but if i had to lean on who is winning in your argument with umbrage, its prob him.
In post 652, The Rufflig wrote:}
My only real response to Yates is that I felt and still feel that pidgey came on too hard on displaced over what was almost certainly nothing. The attack on pidgey seems forced and opportunistic.
Again, when did i went too hard? You are conveniently twisting words yet again. I'd paste my exact response again, but i used sentences that would, at worst, describe a weakish scum read of mine at the time. Sure, that's not a fledged case, so would you rather i keep RVS voting?
Also, my attack being forced and oportunistic is laughable IM FUCKING MAD WHY CANT YOU GUYS SEE THIS GUY IS FUCKING OBVIOUS SCUM. Look, he first said that I CONFUSED MY REASONS AND THAT I WAS MAKING SHIT UP. When that is clarified, he is now saying it was FORCED. AND OPPORTUNISTIC. This is AN ENTIRE NEW THING OF WHAT HE HAS CALLED ME SCUM FOR BEFORE, YET CASUALLY MENTIONS IT. Im really

Im gonna point this again, the fact is that it has been proven, by multiple people (Yates, Chandra, Bulba) that you just said whatever the fuck you invented regarding me and your case. And that you've dropped your argument cause it had no footing without never really clearing all the questions me and others asked.
This guy is scum guys seriously.

Squirrel- Lately i dont know how to feel about you.
I dont like the fact that you said you'd keep the ruffling eve if he was scum because this could be multi group, which i do agree is more than likely, but that's still a wierd as fuck thing to say.
I dont get how you got a town read on him, this i need explanation because i did not understood the 664 explanation, how can you take that with any kind of value after the multiple times he has been shown to misrep what i've posted and conviniently ignored certain call outs?
Im thinking you could be his partner if he ends up being scum.

Kid A still looks townish, and thats a hard thing to accept because he sucks.

Yates i can give enough credit to play as scum with the way he has played, i think he is good and could pull it off. That said i feel welll about him and i think he is town.

Chandra is freaking obv town cause he basically reacts the same way i do to all of the bullshit that happens in this game. Id be surprised if he was part of any scum team, if multiple.

Josh B seems townish

ZXXX guy seems scummier to me, but is not a priority at the moment. I could feel him being confused town, but for the most part some of his content in that post giving reads a couple of pages ago seems rushed and forced, like calling my posts filler or whatever. Also 610 is horrible and just a "BLEH" post, since i dont really seem to remember all your scum suspects.

ALSO NOTE SINCE PROBABLY NOT MANY REALIZED IT, but votes were reset when the day kill happened.

There are too many lurkers in this game, and thats also really bad (And the only good part of Aronis being killed actually). There has to be a good probablity of scum hanging in there.
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:12 pm

Post by pidgey »

In post 609, Yates wrote:Name 3.
Was this ever answered?
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:17 pm

Post by pidgey »

In post 584, ZZZX wrote:I found the claim causing chaos and he just hid behind it without explaining any play he did
typical scum possibly
I found his play quite anti town mostly for reason I explained before
Is causing chaos on purpose on d1, chaos being people accusing you of being scummy and rolefishing, really antitown play? Don't like this post.
-----------------
Sup
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:16 pm

Post by Yates »

In post 681, pidgey wrote:Was this ever answered?
Yup:
In post 625, vezokpiraka wrote:@yates: better targets: Zzzx, kid A, scar. Other lurkers im forgetting.
Coming soon: 50 Shades of Null
Please pm me to pre-in
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:23 pm

Post by Yates »

In post 675, Josh_B wrote:How do you feel about displaced, ruflig voting on Aronis for post 20?
Same as I did when I thought they were voting for him based on post 15; not great. I maintain that wasn't a rolefish. Town flip supports that theory, I would think.

Also, ftr, rolefishing isn't a super scum tell. I feel like any scum worth their salt know not to rolefish and there are legit reasons for Town to force someone to hard claim if they see a suspicious breadcrumb. Really, the point of voting someone up to L-1 is to force a suspicious person to hard claim - and the end result is the same. So it's a weak tell at best anymore.
Please pm me to pre-in
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:24 pm

Post by Yates »

In post 676, jklash12 wrote:I shot because I honestly thought he had a good chance of being scum because my previous game with him he was a lot more active was trying to find scum unlike this game.
Why didn't you shoot your vote? Or press your target for reads/info first?
Please pm me to pre-in
jklash12
jklash12
Goon
jklash12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:27 pm

Post by jklash12 »

In post 685, Yates wrote:
In post 676, jklash12 wrote:I shot because I honestly thought he had a good chance of being scum because my previous game with him he was a lot more active was trying to find scum unlike this game.
Why didn't you shoot your vote? Or press your target for reads/info first?
I have never had a day time kill before and got a little jumpy
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:37 pm

Post by Yates »

In post 686, jklash12 wrote:I have never had a day time kill before and got a little jumpy
Ok. So you understand now how your shot would be more useful towards the end of the day - especially as we acquire Town consensus?
Please pm me to pre-in
The Rufflig
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:43 pm

Post by The Rufflig »

In post 680, pidgey wrote:Again, when did i went too hard? You are conveniently twisting words yet again. I'd paste my exact response again, but i used sentences that would, at worst, describe a weakish scum read of mine at the time. Sure, that's not a fledged case, so would you rather i keep RVS voting?
Also, my attack being forced and oportunistic is laughable IM FUCKING MAD WHY CANT YOU GUYS SEE THIS GUY IS FUCKING OBVIOUS SCUM. Look, he first said that I CONFUSED MY REASONS AND THAT I WAS MAKING SHIT UP. When that is clarified, he is now saying it was FORCED. AND OPPORTUNISTIC. This is AN ENTIRE NEW THING OF WHAT HE HAS CALLED ME SCUM FOR BEFORE, YET CASUALLY MENTIONS IT. Im really

Im gonna point this again, the fact is that it has been proven, by multiple people (Yates, Chandra, Bulba) that you just said whatever the fuck you invented regarding me and your case. And that you've dropped your argument cause it had no footing without never really clearing all the questions me and others asked.
This guy is scum guys seriously.
I HAVE NOT TWISTED ONE DAMN WORD!!

I said your case on displaced shifted. The consensus of many of the players seems to be that you used the wrong words by accident. Words that had a different meaning from your original words. You know what? It doesn't matter if they are right or wrong on that point! Either way, you had no case on displaced! So, yes, I dropped the point, because it didn't F***ING matter! I don't recall one person stating that they thought your case on displaced was justified. However, somehow I'm the bad guy for calling you out on your crappy case.

Now do you want to ask those pertinent questions or do you just want to rant and rave and make up more crap?
Don't Panic!
Where there's life there's hope. Be seeing you!
Wolf Avatar cropped from art by Deligaris@DeviantArt
jklash12
jklash12
Goon
jklash12
Goon
Goon

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:45 pm

Post by jklash12 »

In post 687, Yates wrote:
In post 686, jklash12 wrote:I have never had a day time kill before and got a little jumpy
Ok. So you understand now how your shot would be more useful towards the end of the day - especially as we acquire Town consensus?
Yeah I realize that nowa
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:09 pm

Post by pidgey »

Wait you arent twisting words now? YOU JUST FUCKING SAID 1 PAGE AGO I WAS OPORTUNISTIC, MY ATTACK WAS FORCED, AND THAT I WENT "TOO HARD"? And all of this when you said you had a CASE on me even when you dropped all the shit about the first 2 posts? Yes you are being fuking manipulative.
-----------------
Sup
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:11 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 673, Josh_B wrote:Chainsaw Defense. Busted!
Bro, do you even scumhunt? :P
In post 680, pidgey wrote:Squirrel- Lately i dont know how to feel about you.
I dont like the fact that you said you'd keep the ruffling eve if he was scum because this could be multi group, which i do agree is more than likely, but that's still a wierd as fuck thing to say.
I dont get how you got a town read on him, this i need explanation because i did not understood the 664 explanation, how can you take that with any kind of value after the multiple times he has been shown to misrep what i've posted and conviniently ignored certain call outs?
Im thinking you could be his partner if he ends up being scum.
I didn't say I'd "keep Ruff" (ewww) even if he was scum. you must be thinking of someone else - I haven't even discussed the multiball question because I don't think there's a point to till after a Night Phase at the very least.

I just explained the town read - here's the link; http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p5837589 It makes sense because there's no scum gain in doing what he did.
I am not ignoring your points, I just don't fully agree with them - by the same logic you're ignoring my points on Yates, which I find to be stronger points.

If me ignoring your case on Ruffling makes me his buddy - then everyone is Yates' scumbuddy by the same logic. I actually just get the feeling we have a lot of passionate people here who are refusing to read each others' cases and/or not comment on them. A bit of an eye opener because it's how I feel about my Yates situation, where basically people were all telling me to shut it. As far as your case on Ruffling goes, I actually disagreed with him that your stance moved - I said as much in thread. That said, I didn't think what he was doing was an obv. misrep - I think he just read it silly. That he has chosen to drop that angle of attack after being shown he's wrong and is still willing to talk to you about it feels okay to me. What do you think the current issue is beyond that?

Also, would you be willing to vote for Yates? I'm really pretty sure on my Ruff town read - do you have a Yates town read you'd explain to me, or be willing to move over and vote Yates?
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:11 pm

Post by pidgey »

By the way, jlkash, the mod has had scum vigs on other games (yes even on fucking multiball lol like 4 death townies every night) so i won't rule you out, i hope you realize you are leaning town as long as you act in the best interest of the general consensus the rest of the days.
-----------------
Sup
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:12 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

I think an open claim at this stage reeks of him likely being town.
The Rufflig
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:18 pm

Post by The Rufflig »

In post 657, BulbaFenix wrote:Her belief in pidgey's argument is separate from her questioning of you. She's inquiring into your beliefs surrounding Pidgey's argument. Her beliefs are not on trial.
Wrong!

If chandra believes pidgey made a baseless case she should vote for pidgey or at least press pidgey on the point. She should not vote for me for calling pidgey on his baseless case.

However, that isn't what happened. I saw a case that didn't ring true and I pressed pidgey on it. Chandra saw a case that didn't ring true and she ignored it in favor of the person questioning pidgey. I can come up with a few reasons why chandra might do such a thing if she is scum. Can you come up with any reasons why chandra would do this if she was town?

Intent. Why does no one look for intent anymore?
Don't Panic!
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:20 pm

Post by pidgey »

SG-
I currently think yates is more likely town than scum, yeah. He could be scum but not really feeling that at this point because he is actually not spewing clarant bullshit like other players.

Also i thought you had said that about rufflig lol, i guess i gotta go back and see who it was. SOMEONE DID SAID IT I DONT REMEMBER WHO. Current issue with that slot is all over my iso but id try to summarize it, but im super sure in my scum read on him...

Ill reread your yates case with more attention on it I guess.

Also, would you be willing to vote for Ruff? I'm really pretty sure on my Ruff scum read? :p
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:21 pm

Post by pidgey »

Someone did said he could be scum but still wanted him around to hunt other scumbos group*
-----------------
Sup
The Rufflig
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:23 pm

Post by The Rufflig »

In post 690, pidgey wrote:Wait you arent twisting words now?
Correct.
YOU JUST FUCKING SAID 1 PAGE AGO I WAS OPORTUNISTIC, MY ATTACK WAS FORCED, AND THAT I WENT "TOO HARD"?
Correct.
And all of this when you said you had a CASE on me even when you dropped all the shit about the first 2 posts?
Correct.
Yes you are being fuking manipulative.
Huh? This does not make sense. Which part confuses you?
Don't Panic!
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:25 pm

Post by pidgey »

Which part confuses me? Oh I dunno, maybe when You said you had a full fledged case even if you "took away" the first 2 posts, but which of the words that you just accused me off still hold if you take that away?
-----------------
Sup
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:25 pm

Post by pidgey »

P.D: Lynch the ruff
-----------------