MS Fantasy Camp 2: Reaper's Tale! (Finished!)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm a bit sick right now but I'll post when I get home.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Lost Butterfly
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Lost Butterfly
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:08 am

Post by Lost Butterfly »

Day 1, VC 33
Tim Howard - (4):
Zdenek, Katsuki, Plum, kanyeknowsbest
Venmar - (2):
Nero Cain
, Untrod Tripod
Shadoweh - (1):
ChannelDelibird
xRECKONERx - (3):
Lady Lambdadelta, Sixty, Venmar
Plum - (1):
Flipping Awesome
Sixty - (2):
chamber, xRECKONERx
Katsuki - (3):
sangres, Shadoweh, Tim Howard

Not voting - (2):
Cerulean, Nobody Special

With
alive it takes
to lynch.
Deadline for Day 1:
26th of April at 5pm
Irish Time - countdown: (expired on 2014-04-26 12:00:00)
[/area]
Mafiascum Fantasy Camp 2 - Day 7 ongoing
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:56 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 861, kanyeknowsbest wrote:zedio my original scum read was based on his really odd play around my 60 vote and his declaration that he was going to be doing something different.
So you hadn't been reading up to that point?
In post 861, kanyeknowsbest wrote:he simply avoids me early since he knows it wont get him anywhere, which is pretty conflicting w. his move to jump hard on my 60 vote.
I don't really see how you can possibly think this. I mean, I pretty clearly stated what I was doing. I mean the fact that I jumped on your 60 vote had nothing to do with you or your vote.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:58 am

Post by Zdenek »

well aside from the fact that you made one, but the reasons were irrelevant.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:49 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 876, Tim Howard wrote:I would like to strongly encourage more dudes to hop on this awesome plum wagon. Seriously. Read FA's points on why she is a good place to put your vote!
What about those things do you think makes Plum scum?
In post 920, xRECKONERx wrote:I can't wait for my inevitable push to L-1 where I'll claim and people will back down then you two will keep your heads planed so far up your own fucking assholes that you will continue to be wrong the rest of the game and nobody will bat an eye and I'll eventually get lynched then come in and be a fucking cunt to Tierce post-game.
This could be a slip that Reck knows 60 is town. It certainly conflicts with his vote on them.
In post 927, chamber wrote:
In post 922, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 899, chamber wrote:
In post 892, Vi wrote:
In post 891, Shadoweh wrote:insults don't really bother me as much as people being wrong.
Reck is doing both as evidenced above. You should be sufficiently bothered by this to vote him.
Whats bothering me is that he's sheeping me. I never got the impression that he had a very positive opinion of my ability.
I don't think I've ever given the impression of the opposite? You've been around awhile, I generally respect most people with a join date older than mine unless I have specific reasons not to
In post 123, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 119, chamber wrote:
In post 117, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 35, shos wrote:VOTE: xReckonerx
In post 51, shos wrote:Reck is obvtown what are you all doin?!?!

?????

VOTE: shos
Nice reading mate A+.

Unvote Vote Reck
this is also gross but also just chamber so idk
You're using a negative response to you voting him as your example of how he doesn't respect you enough to sheep you in a different situation.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:01 am

Post by chamber »

In post 1004, Zdenek wrote:You're using a negative response to you voting him as your example of how he doesn't respect you enough to sheep you in a different situation.
No I'm not.
Taking a break from the site.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:04 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 952, Sixty wrote:but evidence in this very game shows the contrary.
What were you referring to here?
In post 971, Flipping Awesome wrote:
In post 884, sangres wrote:I can move our vote there. But, I'd much rather be on a wagon that you and F-16 both think are scum if I'm not going to stick with nacho's strongest scum read.
This feels odd coming from you considering we often butt heads in games or at least spend a very massive amount of time hashing out disagreements on reads.
~ F-16
I'd still like it if you would talk about Katsuki wanting to know about PA's read.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:06 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1005, chamber wrote:
In post 1004, Zdenek wrote:You're using a negative response to you voting him as your example of how he doesn't respect you enough to sheep you in a different situation.
No I'm not.
why don't you say what you're doing then?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:29 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 997, Tim Howard wrote:I could go back and re-read it and quote shit, but I'm really not that interested in going back and doing an in-depth re-read of a fairly unpleasant argument near the end of the game day which did not result in significant read changes. *shrug*
Okay, then I'll probably vote you?

I always find neutrality on two players arguing pretty scummy. I am giving you the opportunity to back up your words with actual content because there's always the off chance you believed what you said.
green shirt thursdays
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:31 am

Post by Katsuki »

He's obvious scum hedging on wagons.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:39 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Shut up Katsuki, adults are talking.
green shirt thursdays
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@LLD-what is your Venmar read?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@LLD-what is your Venmar read?

Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:55 am

Post by Katsuki »

In post 1010, xRECKONERx wrote:Shut up Katsuki, adults are talking.
FUCKING LOLS

P.S.
YOU WERE MUCH MORE COMPETENT 2 YRS AGO
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:15 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Yes.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:15 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Are you hoping to use non-game-related personal attacks to prove a point or something?
green shirt thursdays
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 803, sangres wrote:am making noises about changing our vote tomorrow.
Why would you change it?
In post 820, Sixty wrote:Nero Cain 797 has lots of words and all I read is "scum scum scum scum scum scum scum the only other thing that worries me is I'm scum".
So why unvote me? Its not like I'm super hard to push against especially in this game.

In other news, I'd prob support a Flipping wagon 'cause I'm kind of paranoid about PA who keeps implying that I'm a mild scumread but isn't engaging me at all and when I asked why she wasn't she didn't reply.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but then again if PA is right about Plum then her slot and TH are prob both town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

though to be fair this is pretty bad.
In post 922, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 899, chamber wrote:
In post 892, Vi wrote:
In post 891, Shadoweh wrote:insults don't really bother me as much as people being wrong.
Reck is doing both as evidenced above. You should be sufficiently bothered by this to vote him.
Whats bothering me is that he's sheeping me. I never got the impression that he had a very positive opinion of my ability.
I don't think I've ever given the impression of the opposite? You've been around awhile, I generally respect most people with a join date older than mine unless I have specific reasons not to

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:58 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

wat
green shirt thursdays
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

that whole "if someone has on older join date than mine I respect their reads" That's incredibly moronic.

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:11 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

No I said I respect him and his ability.

If someone is more experienced than you at something, you should probably give their thoughts in that field more credence.
green shirt thursdays
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh Sure, but its not like having an older join date makes one necessarily more accurate.

@Sixty-explain the deference between what Reck is doing to ya'll and what Venmar is doing to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

5 posts without a double post?!? WTF is going on?

Tim Howard
Tim Howard
Townie
Tim Howard
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:44 pm

Post by Tim Howard »

In post 1004, Zdenek wrote:
In post 876, Tim Howard wrote:I would like to strongly encourage more dudes to hop on this awesome plum wagon. Seriously. Read FA's points on why she is a good place to put your vote!
What about those things do you think makes Plum scum?
Are these quotes helpful? Because I read both of these things and agreed with them 100%. (As a note, my Plumscumread hasn't gone away.)
In post 778, Flipping Awesome wrote:
In post 675, Plum wrote:Do I need to do the scummy thing and MAKE A CASE on NS for things to happen, though?
I liked the aggression in this post but I felt your response in Post was underwhelming. You say a lot of stuff that doesn't resonate, then unvote and vote Tim.
In post 779, Flipping Awesome wrote:
Plum
feels scummy. Her walls feel fluffy and not like she is trying to drive the game forward and I am coming around to Penguin's scumread on her.
In post 1008, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 997, Tim Howard wrote:I could go back and re-read it and quote shit, but I'm really not that interested in going back and doing an in-depth re-read of a fairly unpleasant argument near the end of the game day which did not result in significant read changes. *shrug*
Okay, then I'll probably vote you?

I always find neutrality on two players arguing pretty scummy. I am giving you the opportunity to back up your words with actual content because there's always the off chance you believed what you said.
I don't have any idea why that is inherently a scummy thing to do, and it seems pretty silly to make a blanket statement like that. I might go back and read it later on in the game when I have more information and a better grasp on my reads and the incident is not in my immediate memory, but it's not happening now. *shrug*

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”