mnemonicdevice
mnemonicdevice
Goon
mnemonicdevice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:51 pm

Post by mnemonicdevice »

104 posts so far today. This is interesting. So in interest of getting a lynch today, I say we limit the lynching to:

Talah
Venmar
Kingdom Aces

since none of the other wagons have more than two people on them.
mnemonicdevice
mnemonicdevice
Goon
mnemonicdevice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:11 pm

Post by mnemonicdevice »

In post 751, zMuffinMan wrote:like seriously, if a multivig exists, i want you to go fucking insane on this playlist and shoot everyone in the fucking game with less than 20 posts (with the possible exception of bbmolla who just replaced in but holy fuck why is he already prod dodging?)

and while you're at it, feel free to take shots at most of the people with over 20 posts as well

when the fucking moderator is in the top 10 posters of a large game D1, something is wrong
Sorry about the not posting thing, it will pick up now that I am back from V/LA, and the weekend is coming. If you were a vig with only one shot, who would it be tonight?

In post 752, talah wrote:
In post 740, mnemonicdevice wrote:@Talah: Why is BRO scummy? I understand that he called KA scummy, but is there anything else?
I think that to use the reasoning that KA knew TIP's alignment, the normal train of though would be that they must be buddies. That's not what BRO arrived at, however.

Let me put it this way.

KA as scum reads something and presumes it's an example of them as town. BRO as town reads the same thing and presumes it's an example of them as scum. BRO wonders why KA reached a faulty conclusion.

His argument against KA at that point is that KA must have made this mistake because he knows TIP's alignment is town. But the more compelling thought when you think through it that far, would be that KA knows TIP's alignment is
scum
. Because KA as scum would be more likely to be surprised by a scumbuddy posting something where he was scum from another game, rather than a townie posting the same thing.

However BRO doesn't mention anything of the sort which leads me to thinking that BRO is necessarily presuming -something- about TIP's alignment, and in the face of extreme lack of content aside from that one push, I'm tending scum on BRO (and I've already asked him to clarify but apparently he doesn't want to post in this game).
Why the change on AGar?
I've been cautiously townreading AGar for some time now. What change are you talking about and why is this a question worth asking?
How is DeathNote offering to catch a bullet town?
Do scum offer to be vigged when they don't know whether or not there's a vig in the setup?
Um, do town offer to be vigged either?
Why is KK your fallover after BRO?
His posting looks uncomfortable with itself and a bit overly defensive. His votes have been off as well just from memory. I'm not sold on his as scum but if there's support for his lynch I'm happy to go there.
you also have TIP and AD as other slight scum reads?
Yeah that's right, and I'd also be happy enough to lynch Venmar and Deltawave today which I think I mentioned, also slightly agreeing with zMuffin above that there seems to be a fair bit of dead weight in this game which is fine for lynching.

Regarding TIP, I doubt that there's enough support for his lynch today, because generally people find him to be a character and want to keep him around if there's a chance he might be town (which is always the case Day 1). I tend to take the same attitude with people like Nacho and Mastin (and others I guess) Day 1 so I understand that kind of reasoning. I also have an incredibly bad track record of leading lynches and being correct, whereas I have an incredibly good success rate sheeping my townreads onto successful lynches.

Regarding AD - I'm waiting for more content which I doubt is going to eventuate today but I might consider lynching him. It looks pretty unlikely to happen, though.
Why is Reck a bad lynch today?
There's not really enough from him to read him one way or another and he's actually promised more content if he can effectively lurk out today. Whatever. I think there are better options and I think that pressing for his lynch will just cause him to replace so it's a waste of time with deadline only a couple of days out.
Thanks for the great responses talah. Currently you have moved from scum to Null-Scum for this town post. However, seeing as it is between you, Venmar, and KA for the lynch today, I will sheep this way if necessary, since I find you more scummy than Venmar and KA.

In post 753, talah wrote:
In post 746, TheIrishPope wrote:Let the talah votes pile.
I'll answer questions today.
List of nullreads please.
In post 778, TheIrishPope wrote:Let's see, my null reads...
AD
AGar
the lurkers
Why is AD separated from the lurkers?

In post 782, KingdomAces wrote:VOTE: Venmar

A: I don't have a townread on him.
B: He's been at least marginally more active than some of the other options.
C: Even if he's town, he's doesn't seem to want to actually help.

Unless we just want to go for a lurker lynch, I don't think anyone else in the game would be a better option right now.
Why don't you have a townread on Venmar?
In post 793, KingdomAces wrote:He's the closest thing I have to an actual scumread right now. The main thing stopping me from flat out saying he's a scumread is that I fear emotional reasons may be getting in the way of logic right now.
Lurkers have the possibility of not being lurkers later. Venmar has been active enough that it's clear that he's not planning on ever doing any more than he actually is.

Some of my vote is that it appears to be one of the bigger wagons right now and deadline, but I also really think that literally no one else in the game would make a better one.

And no, I don't have any true scumreads. That's because I find that I work far better when I get townreads and PoE from there.
What emotional reasons? And why would you not have any scumreads? Does anyone else find this scummy, or is it just me?

In post 794, talah wrote:
In post 787, zMuffinMan wrote:i'm not married to the idea talah is town, but none of the arguments for her being scum are convincing to me and i see a lot more reason to think she's town than scum (plus, i mean, the fact she seems to be one of the only players who really seems to give a shit about the game is something in her favour)

i'm also starting to get cold feet because of how many people are basically saying "i'm voting venmar because muffin said to". i understand deadline and stuff, but :/
Look I legitimately don't give a fuck who you vote right now I'll sheep it, so don't feel bound to Venmar but I'm bound to feel/read something into whoever you target so I mean it's a responsibility. I am so so tired of Day 1 in this game and I want a flip.
Aaaaand your back to scum talah. Disregard the "talah is now null-scum" thing above. Why are you tired of day one? Town should keep on thinking instead of purely sheeping like this.

In post 823, PeregrineV wrote:
Unvote.

Need to see where I want to vote today.
Well, you should place your vote soon, since we got less than 48 hours according to the countdown.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:25 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 750, zMuffinMan wrote:if i were a multi-vig, there are about 15 people i'd shoot tonight
In post 751, zMuffinMan wrote:like seriously, if a multivig exists, i want you to go fucking insane on this playlist and shoot everyone in the fucking game with less than 20 posts (with the possible exception of bbmolla who just replaced in but holy fuck why is he already prod dodging?)

and while you're at it, feel free to take shots at most of the people with over 20 posts as well

when the fucking moderator is in the top 10 posters of a large game D1, something is wrong
I so want this dead...
In post 772, TheIrishPope wrote:
In post 688, Iecerint wrote:I am probably inclined to lynch tip at this point on the grounds that I think talah is town.
And thiiiiiis is where I knew Iecerint was scum.
I don't see why this says Iece is scum. He could just have similar reasons to me and not have stated them yet.
In post 774, TheIrishPope wrote:
In post 740, mnemonicdevice wrote:All right. I just read through the iso's of the top 5 contenders for lynch, and here's a short summary of each (according to Jules), because I haven't really been active in a while.

IN FIFTH PLACE: TIP
-Votes Talah in RVS
-Dislikes Talah and Qwints
-Says Talah is "manufacturing reads"
-Says muffin is town
-Wants reck to be town (but doesn't say that he is scum ?)

Most of his posts are minor pushes in one direction or another, but 400 and 643 both seem pretty town to me.
Not scum to me.
-Yeah
-Definitely
-Correct
-Muffin is indeed town
-I asked why reck couldn't be town, I have him as null for the most part
How to Post Nothing and Get Away With It
by TheIrishPope.
In post 781, TheIrishPope wrote: 4. A real Townie would consider the possibility of the both of us being Town. Iecerint is not a real Townie.
How do you know he didn't?
In post 787, zMuffinMan wrote:i'm not married to the idea talah is town, but none of the arguments for her being scum are convincing to me and i see a lot more reason to think she's town than scum (plus, i mean, the fact she seems to be one of the only players who really seems to give a shit about the game is something in her favour)

i'm also starting to get cold feet because of how many people are basically saying "i'm voting venmar because muffin said to". i understand deadline and stuff, but :/
Stop making me doubt my read on you!
In post 795, TheIrishPope wrote: Talah it's only trolling from your point of view because confirmation bias bla bla
This is TIP calling Talah town.
In post 795, TheIrishPope wrote: 4. He said he would lynch me solely on having a stronger townread on you which makes absolutely zero sense
Sure it does. Town does it all the time.
In post 799, TheIrishPope wrote:
In post 797, talah wrote:Since when does scum have confirmation bias?
To appear town you have to fake it
But then you'd say that he was faking confirmation bias, not that he actually had confirmation bias.
In post 807, talah wrote:I'd like AGar/Bulba/far side to express interest in a viable lynch for today.
I'd like to lynch one of Aronis, Papa Zito, or TIP. I'd compromise on a KA wagon. I'm not going to vote either of Talah or Venmar.
In post 809, BROseidon wrote:This is especially true in that town are able to fill in each other's logic more easily; town don't have full information, so it's easier to see how other people are drawing conclusions based on that limited information than it is for scum.
Wrong! To quote Mastin, "Town is stupid.".
In post 824, BROseidon wrote:
In post 820, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 802, BROseidon wrote:

Apathy!
Apathy in a game where a random result can turn the tables at a moment's notice? Why would town be more apathetic in this case?
Did I say that town would be more likely to be apathetic than scum?
You sure seemed to be implying it, unless you're saying that you are scum.
In post 840, AGar wrote:
In post 839, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 733, AGar wrote:
In post 729, Juls wrote:I've taken my stand. Now we need a lynch. I am trying to get us pointed in a consensus.
"We need to lynch someone" isn't a stand.
Stop taking her posts out of context.
Hop off bruh.
Your actions looked purposeful to me. The fact that you aren't trying to clear up what could easily be a misunderstanding makes me think that I may be wrong on my town read of you, and that this could be you as scum trying to dismiss the issue through false bravado.

Unvote

Vote Papa Zito

We can do this lynch! I believe in you!
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:28 pm

Post by Juls »

He just doesn't like me for some reason and decided to make this game unenjoyable for me. It isn't necessarily indicative of his alignment.
-------------------------------------
Juls
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:32 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

Juls, Papa Zito needs death. Help me lynch him.

Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:37 pm

Post by Juls »

I'm not opposed to Zito but would prefer KA or talah.
Juls
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:40 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

Both are town, although I wouldn't cry if KA was lynched. I think we have the votes for a PZ lynch, but it seems they've split themselves among the leading wagons.

Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:49 pm

Post by Juls »

How can someone who has no scum reads be town? Seriously, there is a lot of content here...he should have a scum read. Even if it's just one.
Juls
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:52 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 857, Juls wrote:How can someone who has no scum reads be town? Seriously, there is a lot of content here...he should have a scum read. Even if it's just one.
I'm assuming you're talking about KA. It's a meta read based off of Fire Emblem: Awakening. His posts are obviously coming from town him, but as I said, I don't think he'd be a bad lynch either, just not a preferred lynch.

KingdomAces
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
KingdomAces
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:58 pm

Post by KingdomAces »

My Wiki wrote:I would have an introduction here, but I really don't know what to say. I don't know if I've ever had an accurate scumread, so to make up for that my entire gameplay style revolves around finding townreads and PoE'ing from there. Which makes me completely useless until the game is pretty much over anyway.
I last updated it April 8th. This game started signups on April 9th. I have been pushed for this exact same reason pretty much in every single game I play, so I'm not going to bother saying any more than this this time around.
Never be sorry for your little time.

It's not when you get there, it's always the climb.
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:36 pm

Post by Aronis »

I'll try to post something substantial soon, but I realllly don't feel like it, so I might wait until D2. Venmar is still top lynch preference, but I'd switch to Zito if needed. Don't really want to vote Talah though.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:07 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 859, KingdomAces wrote:
My Wiki wrote:I would have an introduction here, but I really don't know what to say. I don't know if I've ever had an accurate scumread, so to make up for that my entire gameplay style revolves around finding townreads and PoE'ing from there. Which makes me completely useless until the game is pretty much over anyway.
I last updated it April 8th. This game started signups on April 9th. I have been pushed for this exact same reason pretty much in every single game I play, so I'm not going to bother saying any more than this this time around.
Vig the ever living daylights out of this.

Kthxbai.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:52 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

kk wrote:Super swingy game with loads of power roles and zMuffinMan wants to random-lynch lurkers.

Scumdar pinging but that's not important right now.
funny you should mention that

i was on my way home from work and thinking about what to do with this game and decided, fuck it

i don't really want to lynch venmar today. he could very well be scum, but i haven't seen enough from him either way to really be confident about it

and the fact is, i can't even name 5 players i'm confident are town here. i have some town reads here and there but i'm nowhere near as confident as i'd like to be and i'm certainly nowhere near as confident as i wanted to be come the end of D1

what i do want to do today is power lynch the fuck out of someone with barely any content

and i really don't give a shit if they are PR. fuck them if they are

don't fucking sign up for games if you're not going to play

don't fucking think you can get away with this fucking shit that ruins the enjoyment in fucking games

site meta allowing this turd fucking play to get by pisses me off more than anything

i would rather cull the people being useless and sort the more active people in later day phases when there's more content to judge them on

and fuck anyone saying there's no information in a lurker lynch - i don't give a shit
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:56 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

also there's NO information in a fucking deadline lynch for the sake of achieving a deadline lynch, either (unless that player is scum, in which case yay? but while i see a few people who make sense as scum in the more active players, i think most of them are town)

essentially it's everyone piling onto a lynch and, if that person flips town, we have the "oh welllllllll needed a lynch!" shit tomorrow

what information do you get from that?

none

you're fucking shooting in the dark (i don't care how confident you are that talah or KA or even venmar is scum, it's *possible* none of them are scum) and hoping you hit scum

because if you don't all you're left with is a LESS active town tomorrow (and if you think scum are going to make it any easier for us by hitting a lurker tonight, then fucking lol) and a whole bunch of useless shits doing nothing for another day phase before probably deadline lynching again

fuck that

KILL THE USELESS FUCKS FIRST

deal with the rest later
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:27 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

Guys I apologize, my computer died again and I'm back on this crappy laptop. I'll catch up tomorrow.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:36 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

bulba wrote:This feels like Muffin is setting up Oversoul to take the fall after a Reck town flip
this feels like you have no idea how to read
mnem wrote:If you were a vig with only one shot, who would it be tonight?
everyone

first i would shoot you, then i would dig the bullet out of your skull, reload, and shoot bro. i'd pistol whip venmar to death in a slow and brutally painful manner. i'd then round up AD, Aronis and Brian Skies and lock them in a room, pumping justin bieber music until their heads exploded. i'd force DeathNote vs DeltaWave into a saw-like scenario where they need to kill each other to get out (mod note: i kill the winner anyway). i'd tie cement blocks to bulbazak's legs and throw him in a pool of piranhas. i'd blood eagle reck. i think i'd do something sneaky with PV - maybe wire his house with explosives that trigger when he opens the door, i dunno, something really cool. prof fridays - well this one is obvious, if the deaths via justin bieber weren't gruesome enough, i'd have him bound and gagged with his eyes forced open watching repeats of rebecca black songs on youtube til his mind simply couldn't take it anymore. i dunno who i'm missing, but assume i'll come up with something for them later
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:29 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Sorry guys, it's opening weekend for my show so I'm super limited on time.

I got a couple more pages done, I like farside for town
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:20 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

This isn't a reads list. This is a who I want to die list. And sorry for my lack of activity. It's unacceptable and I will do my best to pick it up.

Don't Want to Lynch
Muffin
Agar
Oversoul
Icerint
K_A
Talah
Farside
Aronis
PV (for now, will sort later)

Would Consider Lynching But Don't Want To
Papa Zito
Bro
Tepid on Juls

Considering Lynching
Mnem
DeathNote
Venmar
Prof

Want to Lynch
Tip
Qwints
Kublai Khan

Don't Care or Unsure
Everyone Else (with the exception of Dan, I don't even know who goes in this group)

*I'm probably missing somebody important. Can't remember.

Everyone in the Don't Want to Lynch pile (except PV) are people I'm townreading to a fair degree.

Tip/Talah reads flip because after taking another look at their earlier interactions, I don't think Talah was doing what Tip said she was doing. Tip was being way overproductive in his cult game. I'm not getting the same feeling from Talah's posting. Also, whereas Talah's posting has maintained a consistent level of scumhunting, Tip just continues to push her as scum with his RVS case.

I just find KK scummier than Aronis because to me, it looks like Aronis didn't vote KK for voting the same person he was voting. It looks like he was voting KK for the way he jumped onto the wagon with a naked vote.

I just haven't liked the things Qwints has been pushing, but am willing to admit I could be completey off about him. I don't like the way he way he defended KK's stance against Aronis because it's not what I was seeing. See above.

AD is removed for lack of towniness in his posts upon reread and I'm not getting niggles in any direction regarding his alignment. He seems to be having fun with his interactions with Muffin, but other than that, I haven't seen him push the game forward in any meaningful way.

Bro I'm willing to give more time to, but his contributions thus far make me sad. Papa Zito moves up because I'm getting a completely different feeling from his posting than from my first read through and I'm willing to consider that I'm wrong (but I really don't understand the townreads that are going his way).

@Talah: Since when is lurking considered townish? Pretty sure people treat it as null or borderline scummy.

*I'm about halfway through (page 20) on my most recent read through, and I haven't read anything past the reads list Prof dropped in the thread on his return to the thread. The next person to just drop a reads list with town-sounding words and lack of trajectories becomes what I'm killing. Will finish this up tomorrow.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:41 pm

Post by farside22 »

Bulba: remind me why you think zito is scum.
I'm going to take time to do something in this game later today.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
mnemonicdevice
mnemonicdevice
Goon
mnemonicdevice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:46 am

Post by mnemonicdevice »

Why don't you want to lynch PV, even though you don't have a townread on him? Are there enough people already in that list, or is it something else?

Can we stop with the trying to get 13 votes on a wagon that has only one or two on it now? Lets please push a larger wagon like Talah or TIP or even Venrob (not sure how much his flip will help us though, seeing as he hasn't posted anything really).

Apparently Muffin wants to kill all of us.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:08 am

Post by Papa Zito »

I've probably missed a ton of stuff but from initial catchup read:

farside22 wrote:Question to anyone reading this: do you have a town read on tip or talah? If so which one and why?
Possible false dichotomy detected.

mneumonicdevice wrote:@PZ: Why is Prof your top bullet catcher?
I intensely dislike the way he's avoiding doing absolutely anything this game. It's not like some people who just post one-liners - even those tend to give opinions on somebody. And it's not like people who just aren't posting - those people may have out-of-game reasons for not participating. This guy is taking active lurking to an art form.

zMuffinMan wrote:read on venmar hasn't really changed just don't want a quick lynch happening while i'm away
If your read hasn't changed and you want the entire playerlist dead why are you concerned about a quicklynch happening?

Iec, KK and qwints pinged while I was reading. Gonna do isos brb.
Kappa
Just Monika
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:29 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Gonna be busy later today and early tomorrow. Wagon I'm on is apparently not going to a lynch.

Time for compromising..

VOTE: Venmar

BTW - Muffin - There is plenty of information available from deadline lynches. many games have been won by town based on how scum were forced to act at a deadline lynch.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:56 am

Post by Papa Zito »

zoraster wrote:Venmar (5) Aronis Iecerint talah KingdomAces qwints (L-8)
lol this wagon

Iecerint

I dislike his 364. The reasons for the vote on Juls were because (1) she's not "the townie paragon of yesteryear" (terrible strawman) and (2) for buddying TIP despite (a) a lack of flips and (b) applying his own apparent obvtown label to talah but judging Juls by it.

The reversal a couple posts later is bizarre.

I'm really really weirded out by how much of Iece's content concentrates on Talah and TIP but I don't know what it means.
Iecerint wrote:I am probably inclined to lynch tip at this point on the grounds that I think talah is town.
I mean what, and then
Iecerint wrote:Yeah, I actually think you're town tbf, but I have very little self-respect.
this Venmar vote, I just don't get it. I don't think I've ever seen someone so openly unwilling to take responsibility for a vote.

Kublai Khan and qwints pings didn't hold up. qwints in fact looks particularly town to me. My only slight concern here is the lack of reads in the thread.
Kappa
Just Monika
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:59 am

Post by Papa Zito »

Venmar's a mistake.

KA isn't gonna happen is it :(
Kappa
Just Monika
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:31 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

papa zito wrote:If your read hasn't changed and you want the entire playerlist dead why are you concerned about a quicklynch happening?
if my wish of having the entire player list dead could be granted (i.e. if i actually were a multivig) i wouldn't be concerned
kk wrote:BTW - Muffin - There is plenty of information available from deadline lynches. many games have been won by town based on how scum were forced to act at a deadline lynch.
two things here:

- i am perfectly aware that monitoring behaviours as the deadline approaches is normally valuable; this game, that's not the case. there isn't a fucking mountain of information to mine, with stances to compare and contrast and see how views changed or question why they voted. i don't even think i can name 10 players that have worthwhile content that can actually be assessed, let alone 10 players that i could look at their vote and go, "hey that doesn't match up with what they previously said!" BECAUSE YOU FUCKS HAVEN'T SAID ANYTHING PREVIOUSLY

- tell me what information i should be looking for in your vote here. you're voting venmar purely to achieve a lynch. wow. so much information. i can really discern alignments from that. if he flips town, this is going to be a worthwhile lynch just overflowing with information. how dumb i was to think otherwise

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”