Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:38 am

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 911, Josh_B wrote:
In post 904, BulbaFenix wrote:
I don't see how ZZZX's post has anything to do with UN.

-Bulba
Let's say you were scum goon, and one of your team mates with a power role was being threatened to be lynched. How would you play it?
ZZZX's post is too erratic to come from a common scum without purpose, and too manipulative and misleading to come from town.
The most recent upturn on a wagon was that of UnFriendlyNieghbors.
Now that we know ZZZX is obvscum. We should evaluate the reasons for such a post-
i.e. Sacrifice for protection
This is horrible logic, especially since ZZZX was asked to look at those posts.
In post 915, ZZZX wrote:
In post 911, Josh_B wrote:
I don't see how ZZZX's post has anything to do with UN.

-Bulba
Let's say you were scum goon, and one of your team mates with a power role was being threatened to be lynched. How would you play it?
ZZZX's post is too erratic to come from a common scum without purpose, and too manipulative and misleading to come from town.
The most recent upturn on a wagon was that of UnFriendlyNieghbors.
Now that we know ZZZX is obvscum. We should evaluate the reasons for such a post-
i.e. Sacrifice for protection
In post 912, vezokpiraka wrote:Josh is right.
Also that doesn't feel like town cabd even though I have limited experience with her.
vote unfriendly neighbours

Just for your info you two seem like a scum team there

since what you said doesnt make sense again

I'm good with a ZZZX lynch.
In post 917, Yates wrote:
In post 904, BulbaFenix wrote:This is opportunistic.
No. ^^^THIS is opportunistic. Let me show you something... You see this?
In post 904, BulbaFenix wrote:That's my point. I'd expect this from you, but not from Cabd. I'd expect Cabd-town to be having a bigger influence on the game than he has.
That's how I'd feel about a Mastin/Nero hydra. Did you happen to notice that like 60 seconds later, after reviewing the hydras in our game, I realized PV mentioned the wrong members of the hydra in question and adjusted with an immediate unvote? Yeah. Sneaky sneaky scum move there... [This is ALSO sarcasm.]
Except there are problems with that. First, you jumped on that vote way too fast, especially since Nero had been solo posting all game, which means he was not in a hydra, not to mention that he already slipped in the Mastin/Nero hydra, The Underachivers, several times during this game, and instantly requoted what he said, as is policy. Even if you had forgot all that (doubtful, as you've been arguing with Nero all game), I can't see you as town quick voting the hydra on PV's sayso and THEN checking. I'd imagine you'd check first. That was you seeing a cheap and easy reason for you to jump on a building wagon and then realizing that, oops, PV's reason was BS and someone might call you out on it. That wasn't you realizing your mistake. It was you backtracking.

-Bulba
Hydra of Bulbazak and Eddie Fenix.

Embrace the dissonance.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:16 pm

Post by ZZZX »

@Bulba I explained what I said 2 lines below it. Why did you ignore that part?
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:17 pm

Post by ZZZX »

Also my posts are not even looked at by anyone that isnt called bulba-fenix or Yates
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:25 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Stop using tiny text, josh.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:42 pm

Post by ZZZX »

In post 923, Josh_B wrote:
In post 902, ZZZX wrote:
Spoiler: ignorant post that doesn't need to be shown again, but included for reference
I couldn't get the wall back but here is the summery

: I find it weird for him to defend him for his claim, We the reasons to push KidA were not the claim mainly (As demonstrated that this is a Jason game that has fake claims like butter)

: Makes no sense and contradicts its self, Let me read it again

(This game has fake claims so claiming anything doesnt make you town) (3 words later) (If you claimed a big role you are nearly 100% town)

Well Jason games showed that you can have a major role un-filled with pro town players, And could be a fake claim.

: Trys to contradicts himself again... After believing in fake claims 4 posts later he denys them(??) and again defends KidA (Which is unnatural, But actually makes KidA town unless Josh_B was still new. (A tactic for a later on I saw being done in a few completed games I read in my free time)

: A weak explaination to 483?

: Changes his opinion after someone supported his first theory of no fake claims (What the hell?) and again defends KidA without a good reasoning. Again thats mostly the tactic I descriped in 483 (Where he will try to keep KidA alive if possible to be a weapon in Lylo if he survived that long.

No comments

Believes that scum's fake claims should be a liability. Idk nothing to say about this one

Nothing to say

I had a full Wall 0 text full of theorys and explainations but it was lost

First off, my interest was not in KidA, it was a press on BulbaFenix. I noticed that they had been tunneling on this for a while and it was giving me mixed signals about their slot. Secondly, it should be obvious that I don't have experience with predetermined Fake Claims being provided by the Mod. But most importantly This:

Why claim that you haven't read the posts (848) when you were part of the conversation in the beginning?
You are definitely scum.
Because I have so good memeory I remeber what was said 10 pages ago just by seeing the post NUMBER!

#SCARSAM
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:42 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 929, Malakittens wrote:Stop using tiny text, josh.
Oh hey, long time no see malakittens.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:56 pm

Post by Josh_B »

Sorry for the Tiny Text. I didn't do it on purpose. I tried to get that post out 3 different times and I finally just pared it down to the very basic concept.
ZZZX claimed that he hadn't read the posts despite him having commented on the posts when they occurred. Both times when he called me scum, his comments were misrepresenting the facts and forcing scuminess into my posts that wasn't there.

Now. ZZZX is scum and he's made it obvious which is an unnatural scum thing to do. So, I'm trying to consider his motivation for doing it. I think it's because of the recent snowballing on the UFN wagon. There is no way a scum would be so blatent about his misreps unless it was to save a partner with a PR.

I suspect that ZZZX is a Goon and UFN is the PR that he is trying to protect.

P-edit. ZZZX, Not knowing what was said is one thing. Not remembering what you said is an obvious red flag.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:22 pm

Post by Viomi »

That small text literally ruins the layout of the entire web-page. Seriously. Eww.
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:44 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 917, Yates wrote:
In post 901, Squirrel Girl wrote:I note that he calls me for misrepping and whatnot all the time - but I couldn't tell you what he thinks I've misrepped.
Right. Because I never told you what I thought you were misrepping in any of my posts.
post 286
post 300
post 659
post 855
286 - is a weak attempt to rephrase your own misrep.
300 - you already admitted to selective choice of the posts after I had suggested you had made selective choice of the posts - what is my misrep there?
659 - Does not actually ay what I misrepped.
855 0 does not actually say what I misrepped.

I stand by my original comment.
In post 918, pidgey wrote:JoshB, SG, Anyone asking- No the Disney Mafia post was regarding Umbrage, nothing to do with SG and thats mixing things up. What I said about SG is that it was weird that she pointed out i was scum hunting right out of the gate. I think you both have a misunderstanding there.
If you read what I said about it you'd understand that I had no misunderstanding.
Yes, I understand that Josh misunderstood it.
I am the queen of crazy pills still.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:47 pm

Post by Umbrage »

In post 932, Josh_B wrote:Sorry for the Tiny Text. I didn't do it on purpose. I tried to get that post out 3 different times and I finally just pared it down to the very basic concept.
ZZZX claimed that he hadn't read the posts despite him having commented on the posts when they occurred. Both times when he called me scum, his comments were misrepresenting the facts and forcing scuminess into my posts that wasn't there.

Now. ZZZX is scum and he's made it obvious which is an unnatural scum thing to do. So, I'm trying to consider his motivation for doing it. I think it's because of the recent snowballing on the UFN wagon. There is no way a scum would be so blatent about his misreps unless it was to save a partner with a PR.

I suspect that ZZZX is a Goon and UFN is the PR that he is trying to protect.

P-edit. ZZZX, Not knowing what was said is one thing. Not remembering what you said is an obvious red flag.
there are so many crazy leaps of logic in this post it boggles the mind
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:55 pm

Post by Viomi »

Illogical = Anti-Town

VOTE: Josh_B
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:13 pm

Post by Josh_B »

Whatever, ZZZX is scum, but why does he make it so obvious.
Let's lynch him and find out logical my theory is.

VOTE: ZZZX
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:54 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 937, Josh_B wrote:Whatever, ZZZX is scum, but why does he make it so obvious.
Let's lynch him and find out logical my theory is.

VOTE: ZZZX
Not the response I was looking for. Image
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 897, Malakittens wrote:Nero Cain, your post 134? The last game w/ SQ was Charmed and she wasn't spammy. Are you thinking of a different game?
you know the part where she kept telling me to post and crap eventhough I was not really around? Its that annoying attempt at being cute I was referring to. I like her a lot now once she pwned Yates but then again winning a logic war with Yates isn't hard to do.
In post 936, Viomi wrote:Illogical = Anti-Town

lol no

Mala, in your last post you gave a reads list, why was the whole playerbase not on it?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:29 pm

Post by Yates »

In post 926, BulbaFenix wrote:I can't see you as town quick voting the hydra on PV's sayso and THEN checking. I'd imagine you'd check first. That was you seeing a cheap and easy reason for you to jump on a building wagon and then realizing that, oops, PV's reason was BS and someone might call you out on it. That wasn't you realizing your mistake. It was you backtracking.
No, I'd have been quick voting the hydra based on my Nero read - not based on PV's sayso. I'm in more than one game and there are a lot of hydras to keep track of. I simply lost track. It's not anything more nefarious than that. The rest of your statement doesn't even make sense. Regardless of PV's "reason" I was voting for the Nero part of the supposed hydra. And those reasons would have been legit if this was the Nero/Mastin hydra game. BECAUSE I'm in multiple games, I double checked and realized the mistake. That's not a "back track," that's a clerical error. How you can mischaracterize that as a "backtrack" is beyond me.
Coming soon: 50 Shades of Null
Please pm me to pre-in
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:30 pm

Post by Yates »

In post 939, Nero Cain wrote:winning a logic war with Yates isn't hard to do.
I will pay someone a million mafia bucks to shoot this in the face. A MILLION.
Please pm me to pre-in
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:34 pm

Post by Yates »

In post 934, Squirrel Girl wrote:I stand by my original comment.
Great. And do you stand by the misrep presented in that very same post? The one about me picking on weaker players?
Please pm me to pre-in
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:42 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 927, ZZZX wrote:@Bulba I explained what I said 2 lines below it. Why did you ignore that part?
I didn't see an explanation. I only saw a justification.

:neutral:
In post 940, Yates wrote:
In post 926, BulbaFenix wrote:I can't see you as town quick voting the hydra on PV's sayso and THEN checking. I'd imagine you'd check first. That was you seeing a cheap and easy reason for you to jump on a building wagon and then realizing that, oops, PV's reason was BS and someone might call you out on it. That wasn't you realizing your mistake. It was you backtracking.
No, I'd have been quick voting the hydra based on my Nero read - not based on PV's sayso. I'm in more than one game and there are a lot of hydras to keep track of. I simply lost track. It's not anything more nefarious than that. The rest of your statement doesn't even make sense. Regardless of PV's "reason" I was voting for the Nero part of the supposed hydra. And those reasons would have been legit if this was the Nero/Mastin hydra game. BECAUSE I'm in multiple games, I double checked and realized the mistake. That's not a "back track," that's a clerical error. How you can mischaracterize that as a "backtrack" is beyond me.
I love how you single out that one part of my argument and skip over the most incriminating part: Where you had been arguing with Nero all game, and where he had not posted in a hydra once. Suddenly you "forget" that Nero isn't in a hydra this game, just because PV says so? Bull crap!

-Bulba
Hydra of Bulbazak and Eddie Fenix.

Embrace the dissonance.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 941, Yates wrote:
I'll pay $5 via paypal and a coupon for a proxy vote if you guys shoot Yates

or we could just lynch him and kill the other scum UN later.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 941, Yates wrote:
I'll pay $5 via paypal and a coupon for a proxy vote if you guys shoot Yates

or we could just lynch him and kill the other scum UN later.

Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:08 pm

Post by Yates »

In post 943, BulbaFenix wrote:I love how you single out that one part of my argument and skip over the most incriminating part: Where you had been arguing with Nero all game, and where he had not posted in a hydra once.
In my defense - Nero is bad at posting. See above. Also, people post out of hydra all the time. Also, also, I actually *did* address this. I'm in multiple games. I just forgot.
Please pm me to pre-in
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:20 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 939, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 897, Malakittens wrote:Nero Cain, your post 134? The last game w/ SQ was Charmed and she wasn't spammy. Are you thinking of a different game?
you know the part where she kept telling me to post and crap eventhough I was not really around? Its that annoying attempt at being cute I was referring to. I like her a lot now once she pwned Yates but then again winning a logic war with Yates isn't hard to do.

lol no

Mala, in your last post you gave a reads list, why was the whole playerbase not on it?
I think this is something that we disagree on; That bad logic obviously = scum. Not my fault you can't understand that :L
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:18 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

In post 844, Josh_B wrote:
In post 840, ThAdmiral wrote:@ josh b: you didn't answer my question about 2 scum teams, although you did basically cover what I was asking with pere
Sorry bro, sometimes when more than one person asks me a question, I choose one post and respond in tandem
But about the Ruflig case, You are kidding me right?!?! You quoted half my post regarding my read on him, but you didn't respond to that part. :evil: See 742... again.
Yeah you're ok, because you pretty much answered what I want to pere, but still would have liked a mention :cry:
In post 875, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 840, ThAdmiral wrote:@ nero cain: I'm pretty sure I've asked you 2 or 3 questions I didn't get answers too
I remember you asking me about Beast and about my statement that "the folks poo-poohing the Aronis kill were scum or dumb". We've talked about the kill already. I did not respond to your question about Beast. I'm leaning scum here since I think his "I'm gonna sheep you Nero!" but not really sheeping me was to get on my good side. I could have voted his buddy and he obviously did not want to sheep me then. So what else did you ask me about?
That'll do for now, the main thing I wanted was your opinion on beast.
In post 891, Nero Cain wrote:A lot of it is vibeish. I'm not getting the same Cabd town feeling. His "catch" on Josh is ridiculously silly and he wasn't the first one to bring up this game being probs MB and Josh is a much easier target than Yates or whomever else brought it up. Is he a town read for you?
I don't think it was that silly, but after hearing josh's thinking I don't think its an actual slip.
In post 840, ThAdmiral wrote: @ people voting rufflig: no one has given me a clear case on him, and I've asked for this at least a couple of times
Bull crap.
In post 563, BulbaFenix wrote: He attempts to dodge discussion more than he actually tries to engage. He states that he has a case or has stated a case, yet when asked about it, he avoids talking about it. He refuses to back points up. He tries to look like he's being incredibly pro-town, and that he's not going to clog up the thread with arguments or walls, but in reality, he's avoiding talking about his assertions and cases and is trying to put on a show more than actually trying to show why what he's saying is accurate or why Pidgey or Chandra are scum.
Fair enough, didn't see this.
In post 918, pidgey wrote:TheAdmiral- The case on ruffling was an ongoing turn of events, you should either iso me or chandra or yates probably or go through about page 12 of the thread. Id link but im at work and with limited time.
Will do
In post 933, Viomi wrote:That small text literally ruins the layout of the entire web-page. Seriously. Eww.
Agreed
Don't ask me to provide self meta
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:21 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 939, Nero Cain wrote:
It wasn't *really* a full read base. It was reads that I was getting after being fully caught up from reading the 11-current.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”