Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 970, Josh_B wrote:Nero- Join the crowd, stop tunneling on Yates and trying to start a counter wagon.
In post 973, jasonT1981 wrote:UnfriendlyNeighbors 4 - PeregrineV,
Nero Cain
,vezokpiraka,The Rufflig,
So explain your town read on Yates for me plox.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:38 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 973, jasonT1981 wrote:Josh_B 2 - UnfriendlyNeighbors,Viomi
Josh B 1 - ZZZX,
...?

PEDIT: Fuckin ninja'd.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:38 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 976, Viomi wrote:
Josh B 1 - ZZZX,
...?

Lol I got ninja'd too, I sent it in a PM thou
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:39 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 977, ZZZX wrote:
In post 976, Viomi wrote:
Josh B 1 - ZZZX,
...?

Lol I got ninja'd too, I sent it in a PM thou
Poor mod is probably like "I KNOW I KNOW FIXING DSHSH"
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Jason made two wagons 'cuse the first one is all scum and the second one is not.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:40 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 979, Nero Cain wrote:Jason made two wagons 'cuse the first one is all scum and the second one is not.
So I am confirmed town? :D
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yea, now vote either Cabd hydra or Yates.

Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:11 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 980, ZZZX wrote:
In post 979, Nero Cain wrote:Jason made two wagons 'cuse the first one is all scum and the second one is not.
The Rufflig
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:12 am

Post by The Rufflig »

In post 970, Josh_B wrote:@rufflig - I'm pretty sure you have it backwards. the case on ZZZX is independant from UnfriendlyNeighbors. But the obviousness of ZZZX shot through the roof after the wagon on UFN went up. UFN doesn't really have to be first, we can take out the goon, and be just as close to our wincon as we were before + I still have my eye on you Rufflig.
May I suggest you make the case again, then? You have 5 days and 1 hour to make your case and press it to get your preferred lynch. As of now, no one else is voting for ZZZX. So, you aren't getting your point across clearly.

---

@Malakittens:
I see you are voting for Kid A. Not a bad choice. I'm hosting your 'welcome to the game' party at UnfriendlyNeighborhood's place. Actually, we're crashing the place and raiding their liquor cabinet. Hope you can make it. R.S.V.P. by voting UnfriendlyNeighbor.
Don't Panic!
Where there's life there's hope. Be seeing you!
Wolf Avatar cropped from art by Deligaris@DeviantArt
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:16 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 972, Viomi wrote:Reading ZZZX as town, in case anyone was wondering.
This just went down the train with super-happy scumpost up there.
In post 962, Nero Cain wrote:Well its deff not the logic thing 'cause I'm a great hunter. Could be the rude thing but I know we've played together as Viomi and you've never expressed your dislike of me so I'm a bit like "huh what?" Its like reading a Yates post with less of an attempted point!
scum

Yates/ruffling/Viomi/UN
So you have a scum read on me for a meta distaste (that actually was just confused with someone else anyways)..?

Sounds like a pretty grabby reason if you ask me.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:17 am

Post by Viomi »

EBWOP: drain*

Lol train
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:52 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 982, Viomi wrote:
In post 980, ZZZX wrote:

It is clearly a joke but here is a treat (Since you still dont get the joke :<)
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:16 am

Post by beastcharizard »

I know this is a little late for a thought but oh well. Can daykillers not post their kill in thread? Why would a town aligned daykiller not do that? It seems they had intentions to claim after doing the kill so claiming and shooting at the same time would have made a lot more sense.

I really need someone to respond to that because my logic might be off.

Viomi seems pretty town to me. I don't remember who they replaced though. I think it was the dog avatar though.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:36 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 987, beastcharizard wrote:I know this is a little late for a thought but oh well. Can daykillers not post their kill in thread? Why would a town aligned daykiller not do that? It seems they had intentions to claim after doing the kill so claiming and shooting at the same time would have made a lot more sense.

I really need someone to respond to that because my logic might be off.

Viomi seems pretty town to me. I don't remember who they replaced though. I think it was the dog avatar though.
In post 922, jasonT1981 wrote:Viomi replaces Mutleyddmc, thank you.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:37 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 986, ZZZX wrote:
In post 980, ZZZX wrote:

Still seemed really scummy to me.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 984, Viomi wrote: So you have a scum read on me for a meta distaste (that actually was just confused with someone else anyways)..?

Sounds like a pretty grabby reason if you ask me.
To be fair, the meta thing and disliking me was really really dumb, even if it was me that you disliked then its not like any of that should have been in the game. No, the reason I have a scumread on you is 'cause you were voting Josh for a shitty reason and then backtracked from
In post 947, Viomi wrote:That bad logic obviously = scum
In post 954, Viomi wrote:And Illogical = Anti-Town
but then I looked at your ISO and you had actually called it ant-town FIRST. Does that mean you weren't backtracking? But then that means you were voting someone for being "anti-town" which is ridiculously stupid. You must hate yourself now 'cause if you hate folks with bad logic...looking foreword to your catchup!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 989, Viomi wrote:
In post 986, ZZZX wrote:
In post 980, ZZZX wrote:

Still seemed really scummy to me.
:igmeou:

Its like you and Yates have no sense of humor whatsoever. Ya'll were made for each other.

Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:32 am

Post by Viomi »

No, I got the joke. Made me giggle, but still seemed out of place, even for a joke.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:36 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 992, Viomi wrote:No, I got the joke. Made me giggle, but still seemed out of place, even for a joke.
Feel free to meta me to check out my jokes, They are usually more cruel :D (Check the Mini game I did long ago, its in my wiki I think?)
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:41 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 993, ZZZX wrote:
In post 992, Viomi wrote:No, I got the joke. Made me giggle, but still seemed out of place, even for a joke.
Feel free to meta me to check out my jokes, They are usually more cruel :D (Check the Mini game I did long ago, its in my wiki I think?)
Mm. Except this account's playstyle is to ignore meta completely, which I will continue to do.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:50 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 994, Viomi wrote:
In post 993, ZZZX wrote:
Mm. Except this account's playstyle is to ignore meta completely, which I will continue to do.

Feel free! :D

But I ain't changing my playstyle honestly, I have my reasons for it. And it makes mafia fun.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:00 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 995, ZZZX wrote:
In post 993, ZZZX wrote:

But I ain't changing my playstyle honestly, I have my reasons for it. And it makes mafia fun.
And I shall do the same.

IGMEOU, just letting you know I'll be pushing you for info probably tomorrow or later today.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:10 am

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 964, ZZZX wrote:
In post 937, Josh_B wrote:Whatever, ZZZX is scum, but why does he make it so obvious.
Let's lynch him and find out logical my theory is.

VOTE: ZZZX
In post 932, Josh_B wrote:Sorry for the Tiny Text. I didn't do it on purpose. I tried to get that post out 3 different times and I finally just pared it down to the very basic concept.
ZZZX claimed that he hadn't read the posts despite him having commented on the posts when they occurred. Both times when he called me scum, his comments were misrepresenting the facts and forcing scuminess into my posts that wasn't there.

Now. ZZZX is scum and he's made it obvious which is an unnatural scum thing to do. So, I'm trying to consider his motivation for doing it. I think it's because of the recent snowballing on the UFN wagon. There is no way a scum would be so blatent about his misreps unless it was to save a partner with a PR.

I suspect that ZZZX is a Goon and UFN is the PR that he is trying to protect.

P-edit. ZZZX, Not knowing what was said is one thing. Not remembering what you said is an obvious red flag.
So you say UFN is the PR mafia and you... vote me?

How contridacting yourself

Its called wifom Son
:neutral:
In post 996, Viomi wrote:
In post 995, ZZZX wrote:
In post 993, ZZZX wrote:

And I shall do the same.

IGMEOU, just letting you know I'll be pushing you for info probably tomorrow or later today.
Yes, because by telling him the pressure is coming, he'll really be caught off guard. :roll:

-Bulba
Hydra of Bulbazak and Eddie Fenix.

Embrace the dissonance.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:15 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 997, BulbaFenix wrote:
In post 964, ZZZX wrote:
In post 937, Josh_B wrote:Whatever, ZZZX is scum, but why does he make it so obvious.

In post 932, Josh_B wrote:Sorry for the Tiny Text. I didn't do it on purpose. I tried to get that post out 3 different times and I finally just pared it down to the very basic concept.
ZZZX claimed that he hadn't read the posts despite him having commented on the posts when they occurred. Both times when he called me scum, his comments were misrepresenting the facts and forcing scuminess into my posts that wasn't there.

Now. ZZZX is scum and he's made it obvious which is an unnatural scum thing to do. So, I'm trying to consider his motivation for doing it. I think it's because of the recent snowballing on the UFN wagon. There is no way a scum would be so blatent about his misreps unless it was to save a partner with a PR.

P-edit. ZZZX, Not knowing what was said is one thing. Not remembering what you said is an obvious red flag.

Its called wifom Son
In post 995, ZZZX wrote:
In post 993, ZZZX wrote:

And I shall do the same.

Yes, because by telling him the pressure is coming, he'll really be caught off guard. :roll:

-Bulba
I explained I ment OMGUS in first post

Anyway I am town so i have nothing I would want to hide anyway :)
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:23 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 997, BulbaFenix wrote:
In post 964, ZZZX wrote:

Its called wifom Son
In post 995, ZZZX wrote:
In post 993, ZZZX wrote:

And I shall do the same.

-Bulba
And why would I want to catch him off guard? I would be pressuring him for info, and if I get something scummy then I push on with a case for lynch. It's not about catching them off guard. Wanting to catch someone off guard is hella scummy.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”