Graveyard Shift Mafia - ROLL CREDITS

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:34 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1773, BirdAndBeast wrote:If you are town then you are being shameful I hope for your sake you are scum.

For that matter, why do you even give a shit? You'll never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever convince me not to lynch you this game.
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:35 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1731, BROseidon wrote:
In post 1727, FourteenPointFive wrote:LOL this is hilariously bad. "He called Venmar a mislynch he must be scum LOLOLOLZ". Yes, because that's the reason I'm calling it a mislynch. Cause I'm scum. It has nothing to do with me arguing that Venmar was moved as mislynch bait cause I think he's town due to the sequence of events of BRO calling Venmar as his town scum read, multiple players willing to sheep him cause he's an IC< and then Venmar moving shifts so BRO could confront him directly. If it looks like a mislynch set-up, if it feels like a mislynch set-up, it's probably a mislynch set-up. To ignore this and focus on my using the word "mislynch" is terribad and you should feel bad Zednek.
I like this reasoning for Venmar-town, actually.

Even if his play style aggravates me on a personal level, and even if his read on BnB is probably wrong, this makes sense.

VOTE: Zdenek

Placehold that for now.

In the interest of quid-pro-quo and helping the town find scum, we've decided to sheep the IC.

unvote

Vote: Zdenek
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:35 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

In post 1349, BirdAndBeast wrote:Hey Ika Im feeling pissed off for reasons Im not allowed to discuss but talking to you is actually relatively better than continuing doing things that piss me off EVEN MORE, so I have a gift for you:

Agar -
Eeeehhhh????? Hes voting scum so he can be a weird neon greenish color that looks like vomit and town at the same time.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
:P
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:40 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1771, BirdAndBeast wrote:Im sorry for my revolving door of preferred lynches.
Ever think this might be why lynches are not going though? And still wheres your vote on me? Whats the case on me?

Im illogical? How does that consitute me being scum?
Is me claiming VT illogical?
Is me thinking diffrently or asking you a question illogical?

Seriously at this point if you are town you are being more of a hinderance then a help. I'll return when you have settled down. I think at this poitn we all pile on one wagon and stick with it. No more "flip-flop wagon shit"
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:49 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1777, BirdAndBeast wrote:
In post 1349, BirdAndBeast wrote:Hey Ika Im feeling pissed off for reasons Im not allowed to discuss but talking to you is actually relatively better than continuing doing things that piss me off EVEN MORE, so I have a gift for you:

Agar -
Eeeehhhh????? Hes voting scum so he can be a weird neon greenish color that looks like vomit and town at the same time.

This is why people shouldn't spoiler important things.

You still need to die.

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:51 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1349, BirdAndBeast wrote:Ika - neon green. Because if Im being completely honest, hes prolly town but hes upsetting me with all this nonsense RQs on Day fing 2 so he gets to be an annoying color that is still town.
just to maybe further piss off bnb or show that hes making a 180 right now....
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:53 pm

Post by Serene2 »

In post 1780, ika wrote:
In post 1349, BirdAndBeast wrote:Ika - neon green. Because if Im being completely honest, hes prolly town but hes upsetting me with all this nonsense RQs on Day fing 2 so he gets to be an annoying color that is still town.
just to maybe further piss off bnb or show that hes making a 180 right now....

don't bother, this town will never lynch him

my only hope at this point is to OPENLY TELL THE SCUM THAT BNB IS 100% TOWN AND SHOULD NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER BE LYNCHED SO PROBABLY YOU SHOULD JUST NK HIM SO THAT I CAN WIN WITH THE TOWN

BirdAndBeast
BirdAndBeast
Goon
BirdAndBeast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:57 pm

Post by BirdAndBeast »

I don't need a case on you. I just know you are scum now and that mystery clearly bothers you.

No one ever said you are illogical. You are just flat out scum. So plain. So simple. So caught for reasons you don't understand.

I'd respond more coherently but I'm so phone posting and so not in the mood to justify this 109% correct read.

Pedit: lol. Ikas post is a shotgun discrediting attempt + scum caught and flustered about it. So lynch. I'll vote zdenek if that is happening he can still be scum too.
Hydra of
mastin2
and
AngryPidgeon
:P
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:01 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1782, BirdAndBeast wrote:I don't need a case on you. I just know you are scum now and that mystery clearly bothers you.

No one ever said you are illogical. You are just flat out scum. So plain. So simple. So caught for reasons you don't understand.

I'd respond more coherently but I'm so phone posting and so not in the mood to justify this 109% correct read.

Pedit: lol. Ikas post is a shotgun discrediting attempt + scum caught and flustered about it. So lynch. I'll vote zdenek if that is happening he can still be scum too.
Again, wheres your vote on me?

And what happens when i flip town?

Im not even trying to discrdit at this point. Please point out my "flustered" right now im rather calm and enjoying this little squabble
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:04 pm

Post by Infinite Jesters »

hi ap! you still have me as town yeah?

so can we talk?

ika is bugging the crap out of desp and I, nacho didn't like our vote. we 3 have yet to synch up but it shld be soon I HOPE. desp and I seem to be on the same page tho. can we, you guyz and bro triangulate a bit here and form some cohesion cos I feel like we losing the plot a bit.

people of interest:

serene <---- horrible, why is this thing not lynched yet. I don't think he is indie if he is then they are srsly hindering town like trying to push a lynch under "oh I am just trying to help the IC! we're protown I swear!" on the ic's placeholder vote.
reck <---- yeah no. not feeling it
ika <---- desp and I have independent tells for scumika he has dropped the 1 desp has on him and he just dropped 2 that I have. desp and I think he is scum.
aronis <---- I would go so far to say I am leaning 75% scum on him. I can elaborate if you want me too.
bryfit <---- don't like the zden vote for the reasons he gave especially when he doesn't seem to be trying to sort anybody else out.
venny <---- now venny i had as town until he said he thought mastina was bussing whoever he said he was bussing (I will have to check). I will expand on this (or try to) as soon as I look at that post again and the situ around it.

I am seeing more town zden especially with his posts in this round. can we discuss that 1 if you are still having doubts?

also we can pressure ika since he is on this shift and we can actually have interaction with him the others can wait for a minute.

also I am extraordinarily tired right now so if plz don't get cranky on me. this is a reach out btw
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:06 pm

Post by ika »

well im here also so what you want to talk about?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:16 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1763, ika wrote:your not suppose to really
In post 1763, ika wrote:2) will do brosiaden: IC, hes town.
Oh dear lord.
In post 1763, ika wrote:how about this: iso a player and to present to me why you agree or disagree with the read i put.
I'll indulge you. Peregrine hasn't done anything scummy that I can see, and he's been proactive, so I don't see how he can be worse than null. Why do you think that he's scum?
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:19 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1776, Serene2 wrote:
In post 1731, BROseidon wrote:
In post 1727, FourteenPointFive wrote:LOL this is hilariously bad. "He called Venmar a mislynch he must be scum LOLOLOLZ". Yes, because that's the reason I'm calling it a mislynch. Cause I'm scum. It has nothing to do with me arguing that Venmar was moved as mislynch bait cause I think he's town due to the sequence of events of BRO calling Venmar as his town scum read, multiple players willing to sheep him cause he's an IC< and then Venmar moving shifts so BRO could confront him directly. If it looks like a mislynch set-up, if it feels like a mislynch set-up, it's probably a mislynch set-up. To ignore this and focus on my using the word "mislynch" is terribad and you should feel bad Zednek.
I like this reasoning for Venmar-town, actually.

Even if his play style aggravates me on a personal level, and even if his read on BnB is probably wrong, this makes sense.

VOTE: Zdenek

Placehold that for now.

In the interest of quid-pro-quo and helping the town find scum, we've decided to sheep the IC.

unvote

Vote: Zdenek
I don't think that you think that I'm scum, so I have no idea why you think that you're helping.
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:20 pm

okay lets start here; you have been psuhing odd angles and while that is not out character with you, how quickly you are to drop them
is
. I think you are full of shit for saying you are going to provide reads but not any reasons why cos you are indicating that you have no intention of providing any analysis EVER <--- am I reading this wrong? cos if you do intend to provide analysis for your reads then you shld starting coughing up something productive right about now to solidify your progression of game assessment. <---- to keep it seekrit cos scum might read it is not paranoia it is stupidity if you are town.

so pick 1 READ and go into detail as to why you think the way that you do and be prepared to answer questions about the progression of it tia

eta: the IC does not count
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:23 pm

In post 1786, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1763, ika wrote:your not suppose to really
In post 1763, ika wrote:2) will do brosiaden: IC, hes town.
Oh dear lord.
In post 1763, ika wrote:how about this: iso a player and to present to me why you agree or disagree with the read i put.
I'll indulge you. Peregrine hasn't done anything scummy that I can see, and he's been proactive, so I don't see how he can be worse than null. Why do you think that he's scum?
while I am not as solid as reading perv as some players he feels very town.
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:24 pm

where did you go ika did you decide to take a nap or eat a tunafish sandwitch or something
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:26 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1786, Zdenek wrote:I'll indulge you. Peregrine hasn't done anything scummy that I can see, and he's been proactive, so I don't see how he can be worse than null. Why do you think that he's scum?
thats the thing, he hasnt be exactly proactive nor un-proactive, his post feel very bleh, they dont really have that much meanign or really a feel to it. It comes off very just emotionless is mayeb the word to describe it. his last night shift was considerbly better but still seems to lack that motive or town drive i look for. But then again about everyone has became that.

I find it odd how you consider him only null or how you think i should consider him null at best.

p-edit: im here i was waiting on you give me a min
Infinite Jesters
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Infinite Jesters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:30 pm

add goat boy to the list of people of interest he is really getting his hands dirty or interacting with people all that much which is very different from the 1 game we played together.

hey goat boy, lets interact. I know we are on separate shifts but we can still xtalk and didn't you say you wanted to talk to me????
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:47 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Is this Mollie and are you talking about NY 165?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:48 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Sorry. I see you weren't in that game.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:49 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1788, Infinite Jesters wrote:okay lets start here; you have been psuhing odd angles and while that is not out character with you,

1) how quickly you are to drop them
is

2) I think you are full of shit for saying you are going to provide reads but not any reasons why cos you are indicating that you have no intention of providing any analysis EVER <--- am I reading this wrong?

3) cos if you do intend to provide analysis for your reads then you shld starting coughing up something productive right about now to solidify your progression of game assessment. <---- to keep it seekrit cos scum might read it is not paranoia it is stupidity if you are town.

so pick 1 READ and go into detail as to why you think the way that you do and be prepared to answer questions about the progression of it tia
1) explain to me how its diffrent from any other game you have played with me atm? i almost never have 2 game be entirly the same

2) i think you are misunderstanding there, i dont have intentions of giving it out right away. I do thing careful and planned. Right now with the lack of activity and people being butthurt and just yelling at each other is becoming stupid right now. If everyone wants to just have a pissing fight at each other, then im all for letting this go on and let it uravel. I cant make much more progression unless if i have a flip. Most of my reads come from what i think and then chain together by if that person is town or scum.

3) how about i do you and stal?

this is what i see so far

both of you are lovers. yes?
so my thoughts goes this
first, take the basic knowns
22 players
white flag
ic with experation
1 scum (min) in each shift
now add in what is assumed/what i think
lover claim (both agree)
maybe 6 scums
scum/scum lover too unliekly
scum/town lover probable
town/town lover probable
lyncher existance
lyncher target has higer chance of town then scum (assume random)
now running random thinking ideas on what would make it ballenced:
town/town+ic the leaves+ lyncher with town=not really ballenced
how does it become ballenced
town/scum lover, lyncher with scum, both?

so out of the 2 of you one of you is scum

next i go look at interactions and how you guys have played and how stal has played.

and from that i draw my conclusion. you have interactied negativly with the other people i dont trust as well as not really done much help for town as i would expect you would. Stal has done that.

and from there my read start to link up. if we get another flip then i redefine my reads based on the info that is found.

Now after thats fuck full of shit im gone. if i am responding to anyhting else its going be either short or just idgaf mood
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:53 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1791, ika wrote:
In post 1786, Zdenek wrote:I'll indulge you. Peregrine hasn't done anything scummy that I can see, and he's been proactive, so I don't see how he can be worse than null. Why do you think that he's scum?
thats the thing, he hasnt be exactly proactive nor un-proactive, his post feel very bleh, they dont really have that much meanign or really a feel to it. It comes off very just emotionless is mayeb the word to describe it. his last night shift was considerbly better but still seems to lack that motive or town drive i look for. But then again about everyone has became that.

I find it odd how you consider him only null or how you think i should consider him null at best.

No. I think PV is probably town, but that's because as scum I think he'd milk being on the less active shift for all it's worth. However, I could understand someone null reading him.

I think how much much emotion people display in mafia is a play style thing.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:14 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1796, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1791, ika wrote:

1)No. I think PV is probably town, but that's because as scum I think he'd milk being on the less active shift for all it's worth. However, I could understand someone null reading him.

2)I think how much much emotion people display in mafia is a play style thing.
1) then we are agreeing to disagree atm. I have already stated that his night shift last was better but it does not remove all doubt for me. As of right now hes null-scum. I have my own standards of what i think is town and what is not.

2) probally, but i beieve towns would have more intiatives to put emotions into their posts and not make a giant wall of blah. I find scums do it more often then towns.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:20 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Do you think that I'm scum?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:21 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Cause you're addressing me like you think that I'm town - with an honest opinion of what I think of Peregrine.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”